Dynaudio Contour 60 - Page 7
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dynaudio Contour 60

Heard c60 many times and much dont like them, - esotar2 is just awful tweeter wich drilling the brains, - i am about esotar2 without back chamber as it is in confidence line, - in confidence line and higher, - esotar2 plays wery smooth.
    So OP must just change tweetter to Esotar 330 with double magnet or even with esotec d280!!

Wish you luck to burn in period with c60 with esotar without back chamber, - it can get whole of your life, not only 500 hours)))

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EugeniyDomashets View Post
    Heard c60 many times and much dont like them, - esotar2 is just awful tweeter wich drilling the brains, - i am about esotar2 without back chamber as it is in confidence line, - in confidence line and higher, - esotar2 plays wery smooth.
    So OP must just change tweetter to Esotar 330 with double magnet or even with esotec d280!!

Wish you luck to burn in period with c60 with esotar without back chamber, - it can get whole of your life, not only 500 hours)))
    Pics please
    Meridian dsp8000 se upgrade, meridian 200 zone controller, VA Beethovens, , Hegel h360, rega jupiter, roon nucleus, revox tuner.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EugeniyDomashets View Post

The only drilling the brains Im experiencing is trying to read and comprehend your post.

Post Thanks / Like

Likely English is not the primary language.

A little deciphering might be required on your part dznuts. His post makes sense to me.
    Mike

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7