Magico A5ís Arrive!!!! - Page 13
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magico A5ís Arrive!!!!

I love my INT250, sound great with Studio2. I wanted Pass separates but due to WAF (I can't have too many boxes sitting in the small living room) I had to simplify to one box INT250.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin View Post
    i have the A3s paired with Pass 260.8s and XP-22 and they are absolutely amazing. The A5s are very tempting and I have no doubt that they would sound good with the Pass INT 60/250.
    Jim
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    TubePlanar System: Conrad-Johnson / Magnepan / VPI

Main: Pass Labs / Luxman / Revel

2. Likes Calvin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    There are not many dealers that carry Pass, and I think you know why. I do, because I like Nelson and the entire team and love the product.
    Yes, and your customers benefit from your representation and service, Mike.

It is not as easy as blaming Reno Hifi, though. My local dealer told me years ago, and certainly before Reno started as a trade in/refurbishment business for discontinued Pass products. My dealer told me that two brands he represented told him that if they took on Pass, they would pull their products. I guess they did not want to compete. My dealer says he considered it because they like Pass too. Tough decisions. I believe the story, but can not verify it.
    My system link on WBF: http://www.whatsbestforum.com/showth...-Sublime-Sound
    My system link on Audiogon: http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr...&4&5#Peterayer
    Analog: SME 30/12, SME V-12, MSL Signature Gold, AirTight Supreme, VDH Colibri Platinum
    Electronics: Pass XA160.5, Pass XP-22, Pass XP-25
    Speakers: Magico Q3 and Mini II
    Cables: Transparent REF XL
    Essentials: Jim Smith RoomPlay, 3 Vibraplanes

Audioshark
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PeterA View Post

It is not as easy as blaming Reno Hifi, though. My local dealer told me years ago, and certainly before Reno started as a trade in/refurbishment business for discontinued Pass products. My dealer told me that two brands he represented told him that if they took on Pass, they would pull their products. I guess they did not want to compete. My dealer says he considered it because they like Pass too. Tough decisions. I believe the story, but can not verify it.
    Hard to say, but the fly in the ointment is a deterrent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Audio Research, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Avantgarde Acoustics, Avid HiFi, Ayre Acoustics, Berkeley Audio Design, Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Chord, EMM Labs, FirstWatt, Focal Headphones, Furutech, Fyne Audio Loudspeakers, GigaFoil, Gryphon Audio, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Naim Audio, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Roon Labs, Shunyata Research, SimAudio, Stein Music Products, Stenheim Loudspeakers, Stillpoints, T+A Electronics, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alpinist View Post
    If you liked the A3ís, I would think the A5ís would be worth a serious listen. I also owned the Salon 2ís before I purchased the Vandersteen 7 Mk2ís and they were excellent speakers, but over time, newer technology eventually usurps even the best components.

Ken
    Wow....that is quite the step up!! I'm definitely going to give the A5 a listen....once stores reopen. One advantage of going to those over the Salon2 is I could eliminate one set of monoblocks and associated cabling.
    Speakers: Revel Salon2
    Control: McIntosh C47
    Power: Wyred4Sound SX-1000R (4)
    Source: Aurender N100H
    Wire: Kimber 8TC

6. Likes Alpinist liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Welcome to Audioshark.
    Thanks Mike. John
    Speakers: Revel Salon2
    Control: McIntosh C47
    Power: Wyred4Sound SX-1000R (4)
    Source: Aurender N100H
    Wire: Kimber 8TC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PeterA View Post

With so many brands, I would support Pass and let the chips fall. Perhaps a bit of ignorance, but when you have overhead your responsible for you need diversity, I canít think of a better time than now for the reason why

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Source Analog: Kuzma Stabi R with 4point 9 arm & Kuzma 40 Cartridge
    Source Digital: Aurender N10 | Brinkmann Nyquist MK II
    Amplification: Dan DíAgostino Momentum Pre Amp and Monos | Boulder Phono 508
    Speakers: Wilson Alexias
    Cabling: Nordost Valhalla 2/Odin: power, interconnects & speaker | Ansuz: C2 power & interconnect | Audioquest Diamond RJ45ís
    Power: Nordost QRT series | Furutech FP55SN cable from 20 amp breakers to Furutech GTX D NSF packages | Keces P3 & P8 | ADD POWR series | Environmental Potential EP2050
    Other: HRS M3X | Stillpoints Ultra 6, SS & Mini | Nordost Sort Cones TC & BC | AQ Vox SE switch | etherREGEN | Gigafoil v4 | Vicoustics | Audio Desk Systeme - Glšss

Audioshark
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UltraFast69 View Post
    With so many brands, I would support Pass and let the chips fall. Perhaps a bit of ignorance, but when you have overhead your responsible for you need diversity, I canít think of a better time than now for the reason why

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Thatís my thinking exactly and how can you beat the value?
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Audio Research, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Avantgarde Acoustics, Avid HiFi, Ayre Acoustics, Berkeley Audio Design, Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Chord, EMM Labs, FirstWatt, Focal Headphones, Furutech, Fyne Audio Loudspeakers, GigaFoil, Gryphon Audio, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Naim Audio, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Roon Labs, Shunyata Research, SimAudio, Stein Music Products, Stenheim Loudspeakers, Stillpoints, T+A Electronics, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

10. Likes PeterA, Ritmo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

More Pic's Please!!!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13