Getting ready for BBQ season
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    928
    Post Thanks / Like

    Getting ready for BBQ season

    The weather's been pretty good as of late and getting into the BBQ mood......I've retired our old one we have had for about 8 years, tired of replacing parts, etc plus it was just to big and really never used half the burners on it.....so decided on trying the Napolen Prestige RSIB500 six burner grill, seems well built and since its just my wife and I we didn't need anything to large this time around.....anyone out there use the Napoleon grills? http://www.napoleongrills.com/products/p500rsib/

    napoleonrsib.jpg
    Last edited by A/V Solutions; April 13, 2013 at 06:24 PM.
    Dealer / Manufacture Disclosure:

    Jeff Whitlock
    A/V Solutions / Unity Audio Design
    www.avsolutionsca.com

    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    SE CT
    Posts
    1,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jeff... Nice looking grill. We will also be replacing ours this summer (Weber). We haven't decided if we will stick with the same brand (we have been happy with it) or try a different brand.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

    Jeff

    AMP: MC402 PRE: C2300 CD: AMR CD-777 TURNTABLES: VPI CLASSIC I (CADENZA BLUE MC CART), Denon DP-61F (2M BLACK, 2M MONO) SPEAKERS: PMC OB1i's

    “The more you tighten your grip Tarkin the more star systems will slip through your fingers”

  3. #3
    Audioshark
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Sarasota, FL
    Posts
    24,838
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mine is an OCI. http://www.ociproducts.com/grill_36.asp

    The 23,000 BTU Insta-Sear Infa-red Grill burner is invaluable. I do 2-3 minutes each side for a steak and its PERFECTLY done (medium). The amount of heat that special burner puts off is incredible.

    Mike
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

    "We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

    Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Audio Research, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Avantgarde Acoustics, Avid HiFi, Ayre Acoustics, Berkeley Audio Design, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Chord, Constellation Audio, FirstWatt, Focal Headphones & Loudspeakers, Furutech, Fyne Audio Loudspeakers, GigaFoil, Gryphon Audio, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MIT Cables, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Naim Audio, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Roon Labs, Shunyata Research, SimAudio, Stein Music Products, Stenheim Loudspeakers, Stillpoints, T+A Electronics, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries.

    https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    971
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by A/V Solutions View Post
    The weather's been pretty good as of late and getting into the BBQ mood......I've retired our old one we have had for about 8 years, tired of replacing parts, etc plus it was just to big and really never used half the burners on it.....so decided on trying the Napolen Prestige RSIB500 six burner grill, seems well built and since its just my wife and I we didn't need anything to large this time around.....anyone out there use the Napoleon grills? http://www.napoleongrills.com/products/p500rsib/

    napoleonrsib.jpg
    Nice looking grill Jeff..
    Dewey,

    "If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - George S. Patton

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    928
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Mine is an OCI. http://www.ociproducts.com/grill_36.asp

    The 23,000 BTU Insta-Sear Infa-red Grill burner is invaluable. I do 2-3 minutes each side for a steak and its PERFECTLY done (medium). The amount of heat that special burner puts off is incredible.

    Mike
    OCI makes nice stuff.....our last grill didn't have the sear burner so looking forward to that feature!
    Dealer / Manufacture Disclosure:

    Jeff Whitlock
    A/V Solutions / Unity Audio Design
    www.avsolutionsca.com

    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    928
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jwhite613 View Post
    Jeff... Nice looking grill. We will also be replacing ours this summer (Weber). We haven't decided if we will stick with the same brand (we have been happy with it) or try a different brand.
    I'll let you know if the Napoleon is worthy......
    Dealer / Manufacture Disclosure:

    Jeff Whitlock
    A/V Solutions / Unity Audio Design
    www.avsolutionsca.com

    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Quebec Canada
    Posts
    742
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by A/V Solutions View Post
    I'll let you know if the Napoleon is worthy......
    Welcome.jpg - - - A/V Solutions
    André - - - Keep it simple system
    Amp = Chord CPM-2600
    Source = Chord One
    Speakers = Acoustat 1+1s highly modified
    Life without Acoustat is possible BUT senseless.

  8. #8
    World's Oldest Audiophile
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Deep, Deep, South
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..
    Julian

    I have a record player and a CD player along with a bunch of records and CDs.

    And, I love to listen to music



  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Rowlett, TX
    Posts
    395
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Getting ready for BBQ season

    Trung

    If you think you're too small to make a difference, You haven't spent a night with a mosquito.


    We are WHALE Sharks

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    66
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Getting ready for BBQ season

    Now thats what i call a grill HiFive. Love the smoke.

 

 
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast