Michaels HiFi Well-known member Joined Oct 3, 2022 Messages 2,518 Location Texas Yesterday at 12:08 PM Thread Author #1 In this system cables really don't matter.....
Shadowfax Well-known member Joined May 8, 2013 Messages 3,898 Location Bucks County PA Yesterday at 1:26 PM #2 There are tiny little black and reds connecting the speakers
the professor Well-known member Joined Apr 20, 2013 Messages 3,526 Location Oregon Coast Today at 12:22 PM #3 I agree they don’t matter but I bet they still would make an audible difference.
2 2FarGone Active member Joined Nov 4, 2025 Messages 164 Today at 5:04 PM #4 Michaels HiFi said: In this system cables really don't matter..... View attachment 36207 Click to expand... I actually wish that I could unsee that.
Michaels HiFi said: In this system cables really don't matter..... View attachment 36207 Click to expand... I actually wish that I could unsee that.