Nirvana Audio Chronos Optimizer

OMG, not the power of suggestion BS. If we were all that weak minded the world would be ended by now we wouldn't need to wait for AI to do it. Like no one has the ability to reason we're just all mindlessly wondering around like the Force is being used on us.

I just need one person to tell me I look like Brad Pitt and can have any girl I wish.
 
I don’t doubt that after being told you will hear an improvement that you will hear one. The Positive Feedback article is a masterpiece. I’ve never seen an author take longer to say less. Very impressive. I’m not discounting anyone’s personal experience. The ear/brain perceptual system is complex and not completely understood. But for me personally there has to be some physical tie to my understanding of reality that appears to be missing with this device.
Well said. 👍
 
So let me get this straight, the thing has an effect even with no power? If that is so, oh please and at that price. I have some swamp land to sell you that might be worth something in 1 million years. You can go swim the the Alligators, leaches and snakes in the mean time.

I will stick with my JCAT USB Femto card powered by an external LPS which makes a truly audible difference that anyone can hear. It is night and day different. And the total with a Teradak LPS is under $600
 
I totally agree that this item should not do anything...but it does and is very impressive!
Guys you have to keep an open mind and give it a test drive. I think if you do try it, you will be mumbling to yourself WTF...

With this unit, I have always used it with the Anker Prime 67W GaN Wall charger that is recommended.

If one is good can 2 of them be better? A couple of days ago I received the 2nd unit.
Wow, talk about supercharged! The soundstage exploded!

But it may be too much of a good thing, tomorrow I will take out the 2nd unit, to evaluate the change.

ozzy
 
Last edited:
If you plugged a Tice TPT Clock in the same outlet as one of these, or maybe laid one on top of a bed of Machina Dynamica Brilliant Pebbles you would create a rift in the space-time continuum. Peter Belt would appear carrying a roll of tinfoil, a set of Stein Music Harmonizers, and a Bybee Quantum Purifier.
 
W9TR.
Of course it can't work, why try it? You know it can't work...
Ignorance is bliss!

ozzy
 
Last edited:
So let me get this straight, the thing has an effect even with no power? If that is so, oh please and at that price. I have some swamp land to sell you that might be worth something in 1 million years. You can go swim the the Alligators, leaches and snakes in the mean time.

I will stick with my JCAT USB Femto card powered by an external LPS which makes a truly audible difference that anyone can hear. It is night and day different. And the total with a Teradak LPS is under $600


" I will stick with my JCAT USB Femto card powered by an external LPS which makes a truly audible difference that anyone can hear. It is "

How do you know "anyone can hear" or you hear any difference at all? If you have that ability you should be able to evaluate anything else that might affect your system and sound quality. No matter if it's plugged in or not. I don't plug my acoustic panels in.

The only way anyone knows for sure whether this thing works is to try it. Anything else is just an opinion and often like clanging bells.

In, general those who think everyone is just misled by suggestion, are you really like that? Is that why you think everyone else is? Newsflash, everyone else is not. If you are maybe consider therapy, if not, why assume everyone else is? It really is insulting to say others don't have the ability to think for themselves.

Kudos to Ozzy for being good spirited about it.
 
I would be happy to give them a try but not for that price. I am not doubting you hear a difference. I just find the product suspicious. Like the company that sold antiresonance crystals that you set around the room. It is something that I would have to hear for myself.
 
Mike at Tweek Geek sent me one to demo, perhaps he would do the same for you.

So, I have been experimenting with placement of the 2nd unit. I have tried it everywhere I could.

I believe 2 are just too much for my room. There is more ambiance, but at the price of losing some detail. Perhaps in a larger room 2 might work better, but in my room, one is a keeper.

ozzy
 
Last edited:
Back
Top