Nirvana Audio Chronos Optimizer

ozzy

Active member
Joined
Mar 21, 2014
Messages
450
Location
USA Michigan
I was not sure where to post this.

I have been really impressed with the Nirvana Audio Chronos Optimizer.

Take a look at my thread on Audiogon.

ozzy
 
You know the voodoo drives me insane. Everyone that did the demo did hear an improvement in Soundstaging and decay.

Man, I hate the voodoo.
 
Mike,
You said you "had them" to demo. Do you still have them?
And what do you think?

ozzy
 
You know the voodoo drives me insane. Everyone that did the demo did hear an improvement in Soundstaging and decay.

Man, I hate the voodoo.

Sounds like things that
You know the voodoo drives me insane. Everyone that did the demo did hear an improvement in Soundstaging and decay.

Man, I hate the voodoo.

Sounds like something the carnival barker at SR cooked up.
 
I think a rather emphatic LMAO is in order. ;)
I just couldn’t do it. It’s a USB thumb drive that you place in front of you when you listen. It’s not plugged into anything, it’s just placed on a table or amp stand in front of you. A thumb drive. Yes, we heard a difference or thought we all did, but I was convinced it was placebo effect. Just can’t do the voodoo.
 
I just couldn’t do it. It’s a USB thumb drive that you place in front of you when you listen. It’s not plugged into anything, it’s just placed on a table or amp stand in front of you. A thumb drive. Yes, we heard a difference or thought we all did, but I was convinced it was placebo effect. Just can’t do the voodoo.
VOOOOOODOOOOOOOO LOL I get it.
 
I try to keep an open mind as we can't expect everything in science that might affect audio has already been discovered. With that being said at $2500.00 I had better be firmly convinced.

Like when I put the Stackaudio Auva on my speakers there was no doubt.
 
I definitely felt the same way.
How can this little usb device cost $2500 and effect the soundstage...?

But I demoed it and it does...bigtime.

I have found that placed Inside a closed room and on the equipment rack, seems to work the best for me

Perhaps it could be accepted, if it had been placed in an exotic box with a blue/red led.

ozzy
 
I definitely felt the same way.
How can this little usb device cost $2500 and effect the soundstage...?

But I demoed it and it does...bigtime.

I have found that placed Inside a closed room and on the equipment rack, seems to work the best for me

Perhaps it could be accepted, if it had been placed in an exotic box with a blue/red led.

ozzy
Agreed.
 
Yes these are one of the best
I was not sure where to post this.

I have been really impressed with the Nirvana Audio Chronos Optimizer.

Take a look at my thread on Audiogon.

ozzy
 
Back
Top