JOB 225 2-channel Power Amplifier ... update ...

I had a Job 225 it sounded great from the first minute. I got it on a tip from this forum, some guy named Joe. Great tip.
I sold it a while back for a Boulder 866 which has been nothing but trouble.
 
I had a Job 225 it sounded great from the first minute. I got it on a tip from this forum, some guy named Joe. Great tip.
I sold it a while back for a Boulder 866 which has been nothing but trouble.
I loved the Job amplifier. They were made by Goldmund. There are times I wish I had kept the Job. My only issue was that they were only single ended input; no balanced other than the mono block model. Unfortunately, Goldmund stopped building them :(.
 
I had a Job 225 it sounded great from the first minute. I got it on a tip from this forum, some guy named Joe. Great tip.
I sold it a while back for a Boulder 866 which has been nothing but trouble.

I’m so happy that you loved the Job. I still have mine and can’t get over how amazing it still sounds. I’ve always loved the Golfmund sound and my Job gives me a huge taste of it for a mere pittance.
 
Paging @joeinid

I still have my Job INT and it still beats the socks out of most amps.


.
Nikhil !!!! ❤️

How are you doing my friend.

I still have my Job gear, even the mono block amps. I need to hook them back up to hear them again. My integrated is still absolutely wonderful.
 
Back
Top