- Thread Author
- #1
Hi, I'm not the most EQ savvy, I've got the basics down, but need better evaluation advice for voice recordings. Specifically EVP ( electronic voice phenomena, aka ghost) .I use an EQ app on my phone that goes up to 20 KHZ . I've tweaked around with it and know the bottom sections and mid sections of the EQ makes the words more clearer, but still not enough. Does anyone know what's the best db settings or an app for android that would help someone like me who's not so audio savvy?
Also maybe a good EQ app that might be better for voice recordings?
I know there's different kinds of equalizers as well, maybe if there's a specific kind of equalizer. The recordings are full word responses, not just bits of words like some evp recorders use. Meaning I don’t need to cut or add anything into the recordings, just make their words more clear.
Thankyou, so much for any help.
Also maybe a good EQ app that might be better for voice recordings?
I know there's different kinds of equalizers as well, maybe if there's a specific kind of equalizer. The recordings are full word responses, not just bits of words like some evp recorders use. Meaning I don’t need to cut or add anything into the recordings, just make their words more clear.
Thankyou, so much for any help.