Android File Transfer not working on mac

Nagnerel

New member
Joined
May 24, 2020
Messages
10
Location
Las Vegas
Hi,
I installed Android File Transfer on my MacBook Pro. The first time I used it, I was able to transfer some files, but now it saying - "Could not connect to the device. Try connecting or restarting your device"
Since then, I just get the message.
Any ideas?
 
Hi,
I installed Android app File Transfer on my MacBook Pro. The first time I used it, I was able to transfer some files, but now it saying - "Could not connect to the device. Try connecting or restarting your device"
Since then, I just get the message.
Any ideas?
Hi! It might be a connection issue with the USB cable or the app itself. Have you tried restarting both your MacBook and your phone, or using a different USB cable? Also, make sure your phone is set to File Transfer mode when connected.
 
Back
Top