Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fresh water

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fresh water

Dimfer here's a pic of your tank while you scare up 3 more posts

and a video from monster fish keepers of your tank

PureSound PH

Philippine Distributor for:
    Ambience Speaker Systems, CH Precision, Critical Mass Systems, EERA, KR Audio, Lamm Industries, Light Harmonic, Master-Built, TechDAS, Townshend, Valvet, Von Schweikert Audio

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Jack..
    ​Fernando

Main - Magico S7, Von Schweikert ShockwaveV15, Lamm M2.2, Lamm LL2 deluxe, Memory Player MP64, PS Audio Direct Stream Dac, Lumin D1, PS Audio Perfect Wave Memory Player, PS Audio P10, Monster Power HTPC 7000 Signature Series, Copland DRC 205, Garrard 401 on Dimf's custom plinth, AudioCraft AC4000 MC on Dimf's custom arm pod, Dynavector 10x5 with Soundsmith ruby cantiliver, PS Audio Nuwave Phono Converter, Lenco L70, Acos Lustre arm, Ortofon MC20 Mk2, Trodt phonostage.. All cables are Dimf's Signature treated with magic sauce..

alternate amps - Trodt Audio PSET GM70

System 2 - Magico S1, Aurender N100H, Aurender X725, Dimf's Signature cables

System 3 - Von Schwekert Vr 35, Audio Alchemy Dac/Pre with upgraded power supply, Audio Alchemy stereo amps, W4S Cables, Memory Player

Industry Affiliation:
    Von Schweikert Audio, Lamm Industries, Memory Player 64, PS Audio, Trodt Audio, Magico, Lumin, Audio Alchemy, SVS

pls visit my site Dimfshifi.com and my FB page Dimf's Hi-Fi

Post Thanks / Like

image.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Avantgarde,Air Tight,AMG,Studer,DeHaviland,Shindo,Kubala Sosna

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice! They all appear to be getting along fine and are eating well. And your system looks pretty awesome too!
    Main 2ch/HT:Acoustat 2+2,Axiom EP500,Ray Lumley M-100, Bedini BA-803,Threshold T3,JRDG Consumate Phono, Lenco L75, ZYX Universe cart,Oppo BDP 95(transport), Calyx Femto DAC,Bryston BDP-2,Pioneer F-91 tuner,Studer A807 r2r,Consonance d-Linear15 power filter, DVDO Matrix 4x4,Mitsubishi HC-5 projector, Audience Au24e and LectraLine Xe cables,Cullen Power Distribution Box with upgraded cable
    Bedroom 2ch/HT:Tetra 406, Forte model2pre,Forte model3amp,TeacUD503,Faroudja DV1000,PioneerCLD-97 ld player,Thorens TD-146,PioneerTX-9800,Mitsubishi HC5 projector,Tetra Artet cables

Post Thanks / Like

I have 3 tanks at the moment, a 4 ft community tank with Platys, corydorus cats, bristlenose cats some gouramis and cherry barbs.
    my 2nd 4ft tank sprung a leak and is at the moment stripped down for repairs, that is usually set up as a tang tank.
    the 3rd tank is a 2ft hospital tank which is now holding my tangs: Black Calvus and Julidochromis Marlieri.

Post Thanks / Like

Repaired the 4ft tank by removing the silicone seal further than where I thought the leak was coming from and resealed. Left it for over 2 weeks, today I started filling the tank, got to about 1/3 full with no leaks, so I thought I would reconnect the filter which is an overhead trickle job, lo and behold I found where my leak was... not the tank at all, but the input to the filter. It is now siliconed.

7. Likes Mike liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My Two Tanks

First three photos are of my freshwater tank. It is a 60 gallon “planted” tank. This tank has been up for only three months and I only started to add fish about a month ago. Unfortunately I am at my limit. (Time for upgrade!) In order to keep the plants alive C02 needs to be injected and monitored closely. Too much and the fish can’t breath, not enough, plants die. Fortunately everything is controlled by computer.

Next three photos are my 50 gallon saltwater “reef tank”. This tank is installed in the wall of the entrance of my basement. Pretty much same chemistry applies. Think of it as analog v. digital, with the saltwater tank needing a tighter tolerance to maintain the ecosystem. Each have their plus and minuses but are equally beautiful, IMHO!

Both tanks are a challenge to maintain, and take a great deal of time, patience and dedication. It is very rewarding however and worth all the effort. Thanks for looking.

That’s Jerry (Angel Fish)

Post Thanks / Like

Re: My Two Tanks

Thx for sharing. They look great!
    Avantgarde,Air Tight,AMG,Studer,DeHaviland,Shindo,Kubala Sosna

Post Thanks / Like

I worked a Dolphin Pet village as a kid. Ended up with a 50 gallon that followed me to college. I grew a couple large mouth bass to about 11" before I had to release them. They and their Dempsey and Pike cichlid tank mates put on a feeding show after collecting night crawlers.

I am building a record shelf that is going to hold about a 30 lb live plant tank. Plus a school of Neons.
    First Sound Mark3SI preamp, Altec Lansing 1570B modded by Transition Audio Design and myself, Mojo Audio CAT Server running Win Server 2016 AO HQ and Roon, Mojo Audio Mystic 3 DAC, Linear Solution Ethernet Switch, Custom TT with Vertere Arm, Denon 103R Midas with sapphire cantilever line contact diamond, Allnic H1201 phono pre, Pure Audio Project Trio 10 with performance Solen air core chokes and Mundord Supreme oil caps, Power via 10 awg OFC cord from panel to custom distribution strip, Inakustik speaker and interconnect cables, Genesis Interconnect.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2