TaraLabs The Omega Gold Speaker Cable Review - Page 2
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Behavior Moderator (be nice police!)
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: TaraLabs The Omega Gold Speaker Cable Review

Welcome Devon ! I know David love his Tara Labs cables, every time I'm at David's place I get to enjoy them too
    Mark

REL S2 Subwoofers
    Lumin A1 Network Streamer
    VPI Avenger with Magnetic Drive
    Manley Chinook Phono Pre
    Ortofon Cadenza Black cartridge
    Klaudio Ultrasonic record cleaner
    Kimber Select 6063 speaker cables
    Kimber Select 1116 XLR IC's
    Shunyata Cobra Zi-tron,and Ansuz Ceramic power cords,
    Ansuz Mainz D8 power distributer

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone!, I was not sure if I was still a member here, tried it out, wala!, I wanted to tell all of you, I personnally Know Devon scott of tara Labs since he first joined the Tara Team, he did not even have the title he holds now, up-on this relationship, we grew close, real close, as a matter of fact, Devon informed me of all the new models of tara labs a whole year before they even come out, they were still in developement, the new cables are the, Air Forte, Air Evolution with solo HFX grounding station, ISM on board 0.3, 0.3 with HFX station,The Evolution Zero interconnect with HFX station,and matching Evolution Omega speaker cables, Then the new flagship cable, The Evolution Grandmaster cables, and some news that is not yet on the Tara site, The Brand new power cords, there is the cobalt reference, the Omega power cord, and then the Grandmaster power cord, all of these are said to be a performance jump over the standard cobalt power cord, anyway, To conclude all this here, I have here at my house the Tara labs Cobalt with oyaide factory terminated IEC and plug power cord, The Zero Gold with HFX grounding station, and yes, you guessed it, The Tara labs Omega Gold speaker cables, cheers to all.

Post Thanks / Like

Great review! Seen you on some other forums! TARA Labs makes some great cables

Post Thanks / Like

Keep in mind that I have the grand master evolution speaker cable and interconnect in my shop if anyone wants to have a listen. Also zero evolution IC's and cobalt power cords
    Design Audio Video is a dealer for:

Electronics:
    Accuphase, Constellation, Pass Labs, McIntosh, Krell, Bryston, Devialet, Mark Levinson, EAR, T+A, Octave

Speakers:
    Raidho, Focal, Revel, Dynaudio, JBL, Sonus Faber

Cables:
    Tara Labs, Shunyata, Nordost, Straightwire, Ansuz, Transparent

Accessories:
    Stillpoints, Quadraspire, Shelter, Transrotor

Post Thanks / Like

Like $42k for the 8ft Pr grand master evolution speaker cables.
    George
    -----------------------

Custom C.A.P.S. Reference Music Server with UpTone Audio JS-2 External Linear Power Supply > Aqua La Voce S3 R2R Ladder DAC > Pass Labs XP-20 Preamp > Pass Labs XA160.5 Class A Mono Blocks > Martin Logan Summit X Speakers