Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hello from Naples, FL

Quote Originally Posted by CPP View Post
    Welcome !
    Thanks CPP

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the new gear! Looks to me one hell of a setup.
    -----------------
    Brian

Main System -
    Rotel 1072 CDP / Rega P3 > Luxman 505UX Mark II > Dynaudio Audience 82s > Synergistic Cables

Secondary - OPPO 93 > VAC CLA 1 MKII Pre > Odyssey Stratos > JM Labs Tantal 509s > Tara Labs Cables

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfax View Post
    Congrats on the new gear! Looks to me one hell of a setup.
    Thanks. We're hoping so.

I'll still have a lot of major room issues to deal with - patio doors, coffered ceiling, and the Great Room set-up (with a Gathering Room, Kitchen, and Dining Room, plus the Living Room all in one space ...). But I'll address those in time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin View Post
    Thanks. We're hoping so.

I'll still have a lot of major room issues to deal with - patio doors, coffered ceiling, and the Great Room set-up (with a Gathering Room, Kitchen, and Dining Room, plus the Living Room all in one space ...). But I'll address those in time.
    Are you anywhere near Treviso Bay?
    -----------------
    Brian

Main System -
    Rotel 1072 CDP / Rega P3 > Luxman 505UX Mark II > Dynaudio Audience 82s > Synergistic Cables

Secondary - OPPO 93 > VAC CLA 1 MKII Pre > Odyssey Stratos > JM Labs Tantal 509s > Tara Labs Cables

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfax View Post
    Are you anywhere near Treviso Bay?
    Hi,

Treviso Bay is beautiful and is in what we call South Naples. I'm approximately 20+ minutes north at the Greyhawk of the Everglades - https://www.pulte.com/homes/florida/...rglades-209447

Post Thanks / Like

Nice gear...gratz! I have some family in the area, out near Marco Island. Grand Parents moved there in the '60s and some aunts and uncles followed. I have not been there since 1975 but been over to visit my sister in Ocala last year.
    McIntosh MA252 w/Gold Lion Tubes | T+A DAC 8 DSD | Falcon Northwest PC | Roon & HQPlayer | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 | W4S Recovery | U-Turn Orbit Special | SimAudio MOON 110LP v2 | Ortofon 2M Bronze | Record Doctor V | McIntosh MR7083 | Oppo BDP-105 | KEF R700 | ELAC Debut 2.0 SUB3010 | AudioQuest Niagara 1000 | Astell&Kern AK240 | Audeze LCD-i4 | T+A AMP 8

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Myers View Post
    Nice gear...gratz! I have some family in the area, out near Marco Island. Grand Parents moved there in the '60s and some aunts and uncles followed. I have not been there since 1975 but been over to visit my sister in Ocala last year.
    Thanks Randy. Yes, Ocala is well north of us, but Marco Island is a beautiful area - and just down the street per se. It's closer to Treviso Bay (see above) than we're. Though we moved here just 6 years ago, I understand the area has grown immensely from the 70s.

We probably have nearly 100 or so golf courses in the county with some designed by the likes of Jack Nicklaus, Arthur Hills, Arnold Palmer, and Robert Trent Jones. From what I understand there are more holes per capita here than any other area in the world.

But it is still a very small quiet town. Marco Island is even smaller - loaded up with a lot of very nice real estate.

Post Thanks / Like

All right. Fantastic. Nice looking system.

We're trying to begin an Audiophile Society in Naples. https://sites.google.com/view/naples...lesociety/home
    I live right around the corner from you off Massey Street in Mockingbird Crossing!
    Buddy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Audio 1 View Post
    I live right around the corner from you off Massey Street in Mockingbird Crossing!
    Buddy,

That's like 6 minutes away.

We will have to get together soon. Presently, we are still moving in - moved two weeks ago from downtown near the Mall. When we get everything ready - and Mike delivers my system - we will need to meet!

Post Thanks / Like

Buddy,

That's like 6 minutes away.

We will have to get together soon. Presently, we are still moving in - moved two weeks ago from downtown near the Mall. When we get everything ready - and Mike delivers my system - we will need to meet!

Sounds like a plan Calvin!
    Buddy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast