Axpona To Move To Fall in 2020 Axpona To Move To Fall in 2020 - Page 3
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Audioshark
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Axpona To Move To Fall in 2020

Quote Originally Posted by nc42acc View Post
    Mike I am assuming you are the promoter of the Florida Audio Expo?
    Iím an investor in the show and cheerleader, along with a local doctor. Bart and AJ are doing the heavy lifting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Audio Research, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Avantgarde Acoustics, Avid HiFi, Ayre Acoustics, Berkeley Audio Design, Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Chord, EMM Labs, FirstWatt, Focal Headphones, Furutech, Fyne Audio Loudspeakers, GigaFoil, Gryphon Audio, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Naim Audio, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Roon Labs, Shunyata Research, SimAudio, Stein Music Products, Stenheim Loudspeakers, Stillpoints, T+A Electronics, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

2. Likes Alpinist, Ritmo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow. Hard to figure people, somehow not surprising, Beta vs VHS, Dolby vs DTS, Blu-ray vs HD-DVD, etc. etc.

Maybe the organizers under estimate enthusiasts willingness to travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    What’s funny is that we actually reached out to the other shows in advance and they didn’t give a shit or return our calls.

Aurender ACS10 w/AQ Diamond,
    Mark Levinson #526 & 532h, JBL 4367's
    Clearaudio Performance DC w/Maestro cart
    All Clarus Crimson cabling, AC to binding post. Surgex
    HT: Marantz AV8003, Linn 5125, JBL SAM3ha, Revel s30,
    SVS PC13 Ultra
    Transparent, Analysis Plus & Tributaries. PS Audio filtering
    Sony XBR-75X940D & BDP

Audioshark
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody View Post
    Wow. Hard to figure people, somehow not surprising, Beta vs VHS, Dolby vs DTS, Blu-ray vs HD-DVD, etc. etc.

Maybe the organizers under estimate enthusiasts willingness to travel.
    Itís ok, we wanted to be respectful and hold at a time that would give another option to the failing CES for early year launching for two channel audio. In addition, there is no South East show and we feel our great manufacturers, distributors and dealers in the entire South Eastern US have a good story to tell. We of course, welcome everyone from all over the U.S. and the world and already have some international firms signed up. We want everyone to come. Admission is free. Rooms are less than half the cost of what other shows charge AND include the exhibitors sleeping room, so they donít need to rent a room to show and rent a room to sleep. Our rooms are also 13 x 19 for display and itís a modern hotel that took over a condo complex, so the rooms are nicely sized with a separate bedroom, bathroom and kitchenette in each room. The big rooms on the main floor are all taken by the big boys. We may have one left, not sure.

Bart and AJ have been working tirelessly. I still havenít ordered the display for my room!

My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Audio Research, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Avantgarde Acoustics, Avid HiFi, Ayre Acoustics, Berkeley Audio Design, Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Chord, EMM Labs, FirstWatt, Focal Headphones, Furutech, Fyne Audio Loudspeakers, GigaFoil, Gryphon Audio, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Naim Audio, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Roon Labs, Shunyata Research, SimAudio, Stein Music Products, Stenheim Loudspeakers, Stillpoints, T+A Electronics, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

5. Likes Mr Peabody liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

AXPONA switching to the fall is sad to me personally. Fall is such a busy time for me.
    Jock

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters.

---------

House: Naim ND555/2PS, Naim 552, Naim 500, Studer A80/Doshi V3, Magico M2s, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Shunyata Sigma PCs, Typhon QR/PS8

Workshop: Naim ND555/2 PS, VAC Master Pre, VAC Sig 200iQ, Avant Garde Duo Mezzo XD, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Shunyata IC/SC, Shunyata Typhon QR/Triton V3/Sigma PCs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3