T+a pa3100hv - Page 9
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: T+a pa3100hv

Audioshark
    Post Thanks / Like

T+a pa3100hv

It’s important to understand the history of T+A in America to gain perspective on things. They had one mediocre distributor and one really piss poor distributor. Now they are direct to dealer and have some experienced guys running the show for them here in the U.S. My only complaint has been the big price increase 18 months ago, but they’re aware of that. Otherwise, since they’ve taken over distribution for themselves, it’s been first class all the way.
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Audio Research, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Avantgarde Acoustics, Avid HiFi, Ayre Acoustics, Berkeley Audio Design, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Chord, FirstWatt, Focal Headphones & Loudspeakers, Furutech, Fyne Audio Loudspeakers, GigaFoil, Gryphon Audio, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MIT Cables, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Naim Audio, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Roon Labs, Shunyata Research, SimAudio, Stein Music Products, Stenheim Loudspeakers, Stillpoints, T+A Electronics, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

2. Likes Penthouse-D liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: T+a pa3100hv

Quote Originally Posted by Penthouse-D View Post
    Marketing is picking up. I've seen some very well done ads in both consumer audio mags..
    I have seen an uptick in T+A ads recently and I have seen a few more reviews in audio mags popular in the U.S. Reviews are always over the top and seem to mention the T+A heritage and quality through out.

That one distributor attempted to hurt T+A here in the U.S. He told Stereophile that the DAC 8 DSD was being discontinued as his final parting act. This stopped the DAC from being listed in their ratings. They discover his nonsense and published an update which only helped a little. They also added it back in the online listing giving it an A+ rating.

Signalyst, the maker of HQPlayer that many consider one of the finest digital music playback engines, list the DAC 8 DSD first on their list of recommended DACs, as another example!
    McIntosh MA252 w/Gold Lion Tubes | T+A DAC 8 DSD | Falcon Northwest PC | Roon & HQPlayer | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 | W4S Recovery | U-Turn Orbit Special | SimAudio MOON 110LP v2 | Ortofon 2M Bronze | Record Doctor V | McIntosh MR7083 | Oppo BDP-105 | KEF R700 | ELAC Debut 2.0 SUB3010 | AudioQuest Niagara 1000 | Astell&Kern AK240 | Audeze LCD-i4 | T+A AMP 8

Post Thanks / Like

Re: T+a pa3100hv

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Now they are direct to dealer and have some experienced guys running the show for them here in the U.S.
    I agree that David Schultz is very good

5. Likes Mike liked this post

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9