T+a pa3100hv - Page 5
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: T+a pa3100hv

Post Thanks / Like

T+a pa3100hv

I was told the HV3000 plays up to 30W in class A, when I auditioned it a couple years back.

As far as I know, the power sections in the HV3000/ HV3100 are pretty much the same. Most of the work and changes in the HV3100 went into the pre section and power management, it says on T+A webpages.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    “Life’s too short to listen to bad audio.”

Big rig: AMG V12 + AMG 12j2 arm + Benz Micro Gullwing SLR MC/ Cardas Clear Beyond Phono/ Stillpoints LPI/ Grandinote Celio/ Aurender N100H with Curious USB/ Synology NAS with Roon and HD Plex linear PSU with Shunyata HD/ AQ Diamond RJ45 + AQ Vodka RJ45 + Aqvox Network Switch SE/ Brinkmann Nyquist MK II/ Ayre KX-5 Twenty/ Soulution 511/ WyWires Platinum ICs + power cables/ Magico S3 mk2/ Inakustik Reference LS 4004 AIR/ REL S5 SHO/ REL Blue/ Audioquest Niagara 5000/ Shunyata AlphaHC (x2)+ Alpha+Alpha Analogue+Alpha Digital/ Finite Elemente Pagode/ Stillpoints Ultra SS.

Small rig: Naim UnitiServe/ Curious USB/ Tidal/ Ayre Codex/ Auralic Aries Mini/ Sbooster LPSU/ Pass Labs INT-60/ Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II/ HiD Diamond 8/ Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary/ Shunyata Venom EU7 & Venom 3 HD.

HP rig: MacBookAir/ Tidal/ Auralic Gemini 2000/ Sbooster LPSU/ Audeze LCD-2 Classic + WyWires Red/ Shunyata HD/ Shunyata Hydra 2/ Shunyata Venom.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: T+a pa3100hv

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I have both in the store. The Diablo 300 has that big HUGE soundstage, tremendous bass and seamlessly limitless power on tap. The PA3100HV is breathtakingly beautiful in design, it has a very “tube like” sound. Buttery smooth on top.

They are, to me, the two best solid state integrated’s I’ve ever had. Just fabulous. Really, both are in a league on their own.
    Which one do you prefer on vocal tracks ? Thank you.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5