Shunyata Research Announces Everest

CGabriel

attachment.php

CG/SR - I look forward to your success with this product, God Speed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congrats Caelin and team. From a loyal customer and Denali 6000T owner this is an eventual upgrade for me.

Thank you keeping the tower form factor the and price below 10K US MSRP :-)

The silver is wonderful looking in pictures and i'm sure much so in person.

Can't wait to start reading reviews and owner impressions soon.

Zone 1 consists of top two outlets
Outlets 3 & 4 are individual isolated zone 2 and zone 3 respectively
Outlets 5 & 6 are individual isolated zone 4 and zone 5 respectively
Bottom two outlets 7 and 8 constitute zone 6

Thanks. In that case, just curious why Zone 1 and 6 are not subdivided like the middle two outlets?

I have already contacted my dealer and he has confirmed they will be ordering a demo unit which I can try in my set-up. My plan is to compare it against my 6000T which has everything save for my amps connected. I will then give the Everest a go with my amps plugged into the unit. With the 6000T I preferred the amps direct into the wall. Looking forward to the A/B.

I have already contacted my dealer and he has confirmed they will be ordering a demo unit which I can try in my set-up. My plan is to compare it against my 6000T which has everything save for my amps connected. I will then give the Everest a go with my amps plugged into the unit. With the 6000T I preferred the amps direct into the wall. Looking forward to the A/B.

As another 6000T owner, I'm looking forward to reading your comparison between the 6000T and the new Everest.

Jim I have a couple of questions for you if you don’t mind.
When you say you plug the amps directly into the wall, is that wall outlet a separate circuit from the one the Denali is plugged into? What is the current rating of your AC circuit?

When you say you plug the amps directly into the wall, is that wall outlet a separate circuit from the one the Denali is plugged into? What is the current rating of your AC circuit?

I have each amp plugged into its own 20 amp circuit and the 6000T is plugged into its own 20 amp circuit.

I tried several variations over time including just the amps plugged into the 6000T.

Hi Caelin,

If you would like, I can provide you with apples to apples thoughts once I get mine. All gear on the same circuit with front end into Triton v3 and amps into wall.

Back