Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Results 1 to 26 of 26
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,802

    Please pray for our little Marleigh

    Marleigh, Cheryal and I have had a really difficult last couple of weeks.

    I noticed that she was not acting like her normal crazy self a week ago Thursday. By Saturday she was pretty much sleeping most of the day. She was still eating and drinking but other than that she would just go back to one of her beds and stay there all day Sat and Sun. Monday morning she was at the doctors and her temp was over 105. They pumped her full of fluids and gave her two time-released antibiotics.

    No real change for the rest of the week. Two more trips to the vets and getting more fluids pumped in and still no change. Friday they put an IV in her and pumped more fluids and IV antibiotics into her. We also took her over to another location for an ultrasound. And then back to her vets for more IV fluids and antibiotics.

    The ultra sound showed that her spleen was enlarged. The doctor said since we have already ruled out other sources, so either a virus that is not detectable through blood tests or cancer would be the only things that could cause this. He did a biopsy.

    Sat her fever broke and she has been eating and drinking and being VERY vocal. She woke me up at 4:00 AM wanting food, LOUDLY. She has told us, in no uncertain terms, that she is not happy with all poking and forcing meds into her.

    Cheryal and I are waiting on the biopsy results. She is acting like her normal rambunctious self, so we are praying that the meds have finally caught what has caused this.

    Please keep our little Marleigh in your thoughts and prayers; that the results come back negative and that she continues on the road to get back to her normal self. She is only 8-months old and deserves to be a normal kitten again.

    Marleigh (99).jpgMarleigh (106).jpg
    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  2. #2
    Audioshark
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Sarasota, FL
    Posts
    29,055

    Re: Please pray for our little Marleigh

    Please pray for our little Marleigh hope she’s ok.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

    "We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

    Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Avantgarde Acoustics, Avid HiFi, Berkeley Audio Design, Block Audio, Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Chord, Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Enleum (Bakoon), Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, Franco Serblin Loudspeakers, Furutech, Fyne Audio Loudspeakers, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, HiFi Rose, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Koetsu Cartridges, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Naim Audio, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, SimAudio, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, Vivid Audio Loudspeakers, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

    https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    382

    Re: Please pray for our little Marleigh

    Hope she'll feel better soon.
    Neko Audio
    Authorized Dealer: AC Infinity, Acoustic Zen, APC, Audeze, Bryston, Devialet, Elite HTS, Fortress Seating, JVC, LG, LUMIN, Magico, Ortofon, RME, Samsung, STAX, Trinnov, Vivid Audio, & more.

  4. #4
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    18,686

    Re: Please pray for our little Marleigh

    Beautiful baby. Hope she feels better.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

    Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

    NAD C 658 streamer.

    First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

    Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

    Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    SE Pa
    Posts
    1,724

    Re: Please pray for our little Marleigh

    Randy, our pets tear at our heart strings for sure, hoping for the best !
    Cheers ! …. Dave

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,802

    Re: Please pray for our little Marleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikado463 View Post
    Randy, our pets tear at our heart strings for sure, hoping for the best !
    Thank you Dave, Joe, Neko, Mike and everyone else. They are definitely part of our families. Marleigh has only been with us for six months but has been part of our family before she was even born. Cheryal calls her our little diamond. She is the sweetest little critter we have ever had. She greets anyone coming in our house (not many people at this point). She is an absolute joy and definitely has a mind of her own (and very much voices her opinion as she has been doing over the weekend). Our breeder and vet office both are absolutely besides themselves. They adore her and love the little punk. I totally understand why. Tara, the owner of Bishops Bengals calls her a stunner and said she has been a stunner since day one.
    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    534

    Re: Please pray for our little Marleigh

    Randy Marleigh is a beautiful kitty! I know how hard it is to deal with a little one having issues.
    Hope she feels better soon and your love and care means the world to her.
    Buddy

    Boulder 1160 Amp, 1110 Pre-Amp
    Audio Research Ref. 3 Phono-Pre
    Vivid Audio Giya G2S2 Speakers
    MSB Reference DAC
    Innuos Statement w/Next. Gen. PS
    B & W DB1D Subwoofer X2
    Audioquest Niagara 5000 Power Conditioner
    VPI HW-40 Turntable w/ Lyra Etna cartridge
    AMG Giro Turntable w/AMG Teatro cartridge
    Jay's Audio CDT3-MK3 CD Transport
    Schiit Mjolnir 2 HPA + Audeze LCD X headphones
    Adona Equipment Rack and Amp Stands
    Furutech Outlets and Plates + NCF Booster
    Shunyata Cables
    Synergistic Research Galileo SX Ground Block, FEQ 4, Black Box + Room Acoustic treatments

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,068

    Re: Please pray for our little Marleigh

    Well if the meds didn’t get her right, the high temp may have done its job and vanquished the invaders. I hope you your little kitten is back to full health shortly and a temporary infection was all that it was. Pretty young for the cancer thing, not impossible but at least low probability.

    Beautiful cat.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    19

    Re: Please pray for our little Marleigh

    Sorry that your kitty is ill.
    I'm a veterinary specialist in internal medicine.
    Aspirates of the spleen should be helpful if these were done.
    Unfortunately, a viral disease called FIP, or a cancer including lymphoma or mast cell cancer is a potential cause of fever and enlarged spleen in young cats.
    If time and antibiotics are not helping and a diagnosis cant be achieved, consider:
    1-Request a referral to a local specialist in internal medicine
    2-A trial of steroid, which can be quite effective against all the illnesses I've listed in the short term. These can also obscure the capacity to achieve a proper diagnosis once these are in the body, so such trials should be considered a last resort.
    I hope this is helpful.
    Barry
    Speakers; Wilson Audio Alexx
    Amp; Burmester 911 mk3
    Source; MSB Select II

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,802

    Re: Please pray for our little Marleigh

    Thank you everybody. The vet just called. The biopsy came back negative. She does not have cancer!!!

    They really are not sure what caused it but feel now that she is getting better to just watch her and finish the meds we already have. They don't want to prick and poke at her anymore and are definitely in the belief that she has had enough. The vet said she probably came through it because she is so strong and healthy.
    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    19

    Re: Please pray for our little Marleigh

    Great news!
    Speakers; Wilson Audio Alexx
    Amp; Burmester 911 mk3
    Source; MSB Select II

  12. #12

    Re: Please pray for our little Marleigh

    Glad she’s okay, Randy! Hope she remains well.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    SE Pa
    Posts
    1,724

    Re: Please pray for our little Marleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Myers View Post
    Thank you everybody. The vet just called. The biopsy came back negative. She does not have cancer!!!

    The vet said she probably came through it because she is so strong and healthy.
    Cheers ! …. Dave

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    1,778

    Re: Please pray for our little Marleigh

    Very good news

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Hyderabad India
    Posts
    898

    Re: Please pray for our little Marleigh

    Glad to hear that she is well.
    Hope that she continues to get better.

    She has a unique rosette pattern. Is that common over there?
    Our cats here are mostly with patches or stripes and of course plain color.


    .
    2 Channel Stereo :
    Custom Win10 Transport | Mutec MC-3+ USB | Lampizator Amber | Acoustic Portrait Thiyaga | ATC SCM20SL

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,802

    Re: Please pray for our little Marleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil View Post
    She has a unique rosette pattern. Is that common over there?
    Our cats here are mostly with patches or stripes and of course plain color.
    She is a Bengal and the spots are normal for the breed. However she has a much starker pattern then most. Her mother is what they refer to as a clouded pattern. Her spots and coat are much softer. However her father is rather famous for his distinct high contrast pattern. The breeder told us that she is a rarity because she is a female that inherited her father's stark pattern. Tara said she would have wanted to keep her for her breeding program, however she originally promised us the first female and Marleigh was the only female in the liter. Tara, the owner of the cattery said that she is and was a stunner from day one . We agree .
    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    1,526

    Re: Please pray for our little Marleigh

    Randy,
    Marleigh is absolutely beautiful and I am so relieved to hear she doesn't have cancer. My best wishes for her continuing to feel better.

    I've supported two adopted cats that had complex health issues, one who became FIV+ from a fight wound that I kept alive for another 5 years after he sero-converted by applying molecular biology and cellular biology approaches (most cats live only 1 year with FIV), and another who had become diabetic and who I got into remission for his diabetes by control-charting his blood glucose twice daily and managing his insulin administration very tightly using statistical approaches (e.g. I did a linear regression analysis to determine the optimal insulin dose for him)....the power of science in both cases.

    I'm a huge believer in animal rescue and currently have two beautiful cats I adopted from Dublin, CA SPCA, a male, Ringo, and a female, Aga.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,068

    Re: Please pray for our little Marleigh

    She's a great looking purebred Randy. So often breeders go for the extreme features, her head seems normal. I used to have some Abyssinians, but damn if the breeders didn't make them too weird—super angular heads, ears that seemed out of place, etc. Then there were all those folks who claimed they had pure Abbys, and it was easy to tell immediately they were trying to charge for something other than purebred. I'm sure you get the same things with the Bengals.

    I'd hate to be selling Russian Blues right now!

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,802

    Re: Please pray for our little Marleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Puma Cat View Post
    Randy,
    Marleigh is absolutely beautiful and I am so relieved to hear she doesn't have cancer. My best wishes for her continuing to feel better.

    I've supported two adopted cats that had complex health issues, one who became FIV+ from a fight wound that I kept alive for another 5 years after he sero-converted by applying molecular biology and cellular biology approaches (most cats live only 1 year with FIV), and another who had become diabetic and who I got into remission for his diabetes by control-charting his blood glucose twice daily and managing his insulin administration very tightly using statistical approaches (e.g. I did a linear regression analysis to determine the optimal insulin dose for him)....the power of science in both cases.

    I'm a huge believer in animal rescue and currently have two beautiful cats I adopted from Dublin, CA SPCA, a male, Ringo, and a female, Aga.
    Hey Stephen, our old timer is a kitten that we rescued when he was one day old. His mother abandoned him. He has been with us for 14 years now and is diabetic. He gets two insulin shots a day. He always has been a food hound so we have to make sure he isn't sneaking the other cats food ...
    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,802

    Re: Please pray for our little Marleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobvin View Post
    She's a great looking purebred Randy. So often breeders go for the extreme features, her head seems normal. I used to have some Abyssinians, but damn if the breeders didn't make them too weird—super angular heads, ears that seemed out of place, etc. Then there were all those folks who claimed they had pure Abbys, and it was easy to tell immediately they were trying to charge for something other than purebred. I'm sure you get the same things with the Bengals.

    I'd hate to be selling Russian Blues right now!
    I certain understand that. Bishop Bengals is a top notch 30+ year breeder. They are very careful and only work with a few trusted other breeders to keep the line absolutely pure. Many vets do not know how to deal with them because they are so active and so "in shape". She is pure muscle with zero body fat, and jumps like a gazelle. She literally simply walks up to the counter and seems like she just steps up, even though it is several times her height. Her rear legs are like springs and her body is so slim... . She also loves to play fetch and to play in water ... Her coat literally glistened in bright light... that is why Cheryal calls her our little diamond.

    She loves music. Every time she hears music on TV or elsewhere her ears perk up. When I turn on music upstairs she comes running up.

    And yes, just like any other breeds there are less scrupulous "breeders" who are only after the money and do little kitty farms. Poor breed, poor new born care, etc. Tara told us when we were originally talking to her that there are plenty of lower priced breeders out there. She assured us that they only breed the finest quality, show type kittens, but do charge more. Cheryal decided if she was going to get me a Bengal kitten for my birthday she wanted to get the best. Marleigh is "the best" in so many ways... but my favorite is the way she loves to listen to music with me .
    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  21. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    833

    Re: Please pray for our little Marleigh

    So happy to hear the good news.

    My favorite cat of all time - Sammy - used to come into my listening room anytime I played jazz.

    We ended up using images of Sammy in my Get Better Sound book back in 2007.

    I'll never forget my JazzCat...

    DPT4ME - Dynamics, Presence & Tone for Musical Engagement; MBP (3) - stripped down for music only; Shunyata Omega & Sigma USBs; ISO REGEN w/short Curious USB links; Berkeley Alpha USB; Aqua La Scala II Optologic DAC; Schiit Yggdrasil - fully updated; Ayre Codex dac - updated; Pass Labs INT-60 integrated amp; Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE-2 preamp, Quicksilver Mono 120 amps w/Tung-Sol KT150s; Quicksilver Mid Mono amps w/Gold Lion KT77s; Fyne Audio 703s; Symposium Svelte Plus & Ultra Platforms; REL S-812 subwoofers; Duelund DCA12GA speaker cables; AV Room Service EVPs, Stein Music Harmonizers, Duelund DCA16GA & 20GA ICs; Shunyata Denali 6000S/V2; Tripp Lite PCs; Wyred 4 Sound power cords; AudioDharma cable cooker; dedicated custom room; various GIK & ASC room treatments; etc.

    www.getbettersound.com

  22. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,802

    Re: Please pray for our little Marleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Smith View Post
    So happy to hear the good news.

    My favorite cat of all time - Sammy - used to come into my listening room anytime I played jazz.

    We ended up using images of Sammy in my Get Better Sound book back in 2007.

    I'll never forget my JazzCat...

    That's awesome Jim!
    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  23. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Posts
    2,838

    Re: Please pray for our little Marleigh

    Glad your puddy cat is okay. I have lost three dogs, and two cats, and it never gets easier.

    One of my two current cats, Navi, likes to get on my lap when I play Metal on the stereo. That cracks me up.

    CAB64538-AC8E-4B91-9D85-A472A58CB455.jpeg
    Bud

    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

    Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR for source, Denali 2000 (2) for amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

    Mapleshade Samson four shelf maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.

  24. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Nipomo, CA
    Posts
    5,802

    Re: Please pray for our little Marleigh

    Navi is a cutie!
    McIntosh C49, MR85, MC7100W, R778 | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM740ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQ Player) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105

    “One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  25. #25
    Behavior Moderator (be nice police!)
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lake Country, Georgia
    Posts
    4,345

    Re: Please pray for our little Marleigh

    Randy, I just saw this....I'm so glad your Kitty is doing better!
    Mark


    Kharma DB9 Signature
    Pass Labs XP32......incoming
    Pass Labs X350.8
    Esoteric N-05XD
    VPI Avenger with Magnetic Drive
    Manley Chinook Phono Pre
    Ortofon Cadenza Black cartridge
    Kharma Elegance speaker cables
    Kharma Elegance interconnects
    REL Subs

  26. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Palm Coast, FL 'The Hammock'
    Posts
    4,863

    Re: Please pray for our little Marleigh

    Great news Randy
    2chl : Pass Xa-30.5, W4S STP, Kef 201/2, KEF 140, Vapor Breeze, Lumin, VPI Classic, Manley Chinook, Bryston CD, BHA-1, HD650, HD800s, HD820's, Dan Clark 1.1, Focal Stellia, OPPO 203, 105.

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Please pray for our little Marleigh

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •