Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

New stands for Stillpoints Aperture

Hi guys,
    A new exclusive for AS
    The new stands for Stillpoints panels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Caribbean Distributor of
    ARC / Sonus Faber / Wadia / Wilson / VAC / Soulution / Nordost / Shunyata / Stillpoints
    Kuzma / Focal / Resonessence Labs / ARIA / KRELL / Pro-Ject...

Re: New stands for Stillpoints Aperture

They are modular and can hold 3 panels each

Caribbean Distributor of
    ARC / Sonus Faber / Wadia / Wilson / VAC / Soulution / Nordost / Shunyata / Stillpoints

Quote Originally Posted by highEndguy View Post

Interesting. What is the tallest the stand can be?

Didn't measure it yet
    But each panel is 22" by 22"

So is around 70"

Caribbean Distributor of

Quote Originally Posted by Frank750 View Post
    Interesting. What is the tallest the stand can be?
    Frank! How are you? Hope and trust all is well. They are probably about 6 feet tall - but fully extended how stable are they with 3 panels installed? Nelson will have to share with us once he tries it...

Great, making it easy for the endless tweaking of your listening experience... Was it better 1/4" to the right? How about 1/4" back and to the left? With one panel? How about 2? On hard rock I like 'em a little forward, but with jazz ballads a little bit back.

Like heroin for the obsessive compulsive audiophile!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobvin View Post
    Great, making it easy for the endless tweaking of your listening experience... Was it better 1/4" to the right? How about 1/4" back and to the left? With one panel? How about 2? On hard rock I like 'em a little forward, but with jazz ballads a little bit back.

Like heroin for the obsessive compulsive audiophile!
    I have many clients that can't fixed them on the wall and Bruce Jacobs saw it personally on one of his travel here
    That's why I have them here so soon

Caribbean Distributor of

You can adjust the feet of the stand to be close to the wall or not and they are very stable

Caribbean Distributor of

Not surprising...consistent with the quality we've come to know with this brand...

Great addition. Even for people that want to mount them on a wall - its a perfect way of demo's plus you can see exactly where on the wall that makes the best sound.
    Jock

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters.

---------

House: Naim ND555/2PS, Naim 552, Naim 500, Studer A80/Doshi V3, Magico M2s, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Lumina IC/SC, Shunyata Everest and Omega PCs.

Workshop: Naim ND555/2 PS, VAC Master Pre, VAC Sig 200iQ, Border Patrol pre/power, Avant Garde Duo Mezzo XD, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Shunyata IC/SC, Shunyata Typhon QR/Triton V3/Sigma PCs.

Exactly
    Caribbean Distributor of

mauidan

Quote Originally Posted by highEndguy View Post

Do you have pictures of this?

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by mauidan View Post
    Do you have pictures of this?
    Here you go Dan. I had a client call me about these today.

My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Mike...Bruce needs some of these...and panels too! New stands for Stillpoints Aperture

Audioshark

He needs a lot of things!

My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Can these hold two panels horizontally as opposed to vertically?

I have two panels horizontal with height of top of each panel 41" from the ground.

Is there somewhere I can get more details on these as well as price?

I purchased two Apertures from our wonderful host.
    Roon Rock | Ortofon Cadenza Black | Miyajima Zero | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro | Vivid Audio G3

mauidan

baddog,

The stands list for $599. each.

Can you comment on the effects of the two Apertures in your system,

I've just tried six of the Aperture panels in my room, which is already well treated with Acustica Applicata DAAD's.

Best bang for your buck is two at the first reflection points!

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team