Heading to the top Beer Town in the morning - Portland Maine - Page 3
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Heading to the top Beer Town in the morning - Portland Maine

Congrats on your 30th! My wife and I are about to celebrate our 35th and each year just gets better.

I have to beg to differ with you about the top beer town though. Yes it is in Portland, but it's the other Portland - Oregon with 52 breweries and they have more or them than any other city in the world.
    - Steve

McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp • Lumin D2 Network Player • Rega Apollo R CD Player • Harbeth C7ES3 Loudspeakers • Magnepan .7 Loudspeakers • JL Audio D108 Subwoofer •
    Sound Anchor Four Post Monitor Stands • Analysis Plus Black Oval 12 Speaker Cables • Analysis Plus Solo Crystal Oval Balanced Interconnects • PS Audio Dectet Power Center • PS Audio AC3 Power Cable • PS Audio Noise Harvestors • VTI 3 Post Modular Component Rack • Roon via a MacBook Air core

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, this was a trip from the past. Someone replied to a 3 year old thread. We just celebrated 33 years on May 3rd.

Still too much beer, not enough time
    -----------------
    Brian

Main System - Rotel 1072 > VAC CLA1 MKII > Couterpoint NPS-400 > Clearfield Continentals > Synergistic Cables
    Secondary
    - OPPO 93 >
    Hafler 945 Pre-Tuner > Odyssey Stratos > Dynaudio Audience 82s > Tara Labs Cables

Post Thanks / Like

Wow is right!

I didn't even notice that this thread was 3 years old.

Correction: congrats on your 33rd wedding anniversary.
    - Steve

McIntosh MA252 Integrated Amp • Lumin D2 Network Player • Rega Apollo R CD Player • Harbeth C7ES3 Loudspeakers • Magnepan .7 Loudspeakers • JL Audio D108 Subwoofer •
    Sound Anchor Four Post Monitor Stands • Analysis Plus Black Oval 12 Speaker Cables • Analysis Plus Solo Crystal Oval Balanced Interconnects • PS Audio Dectet Power Center • PS Audio AC3 Power Cable • PS Audio Noise Harvestors • VTI 3 Post Modular Component Rack • Roon via a MacBook Air core

4. Likes Shadowfax liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Portland Maine is one of the best morning beer town or have some other town?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Asamel View Post
    My wife and I did a Backroads bike trip in Maine a few years ago. We flew to Portland but we couldn't seem to find the shuttle to our hotel. It turned out that my wife booked us a room in Portland Oregon.
    Very funny...Hahhha! How many prices do we need if my wife and I want to stay there for a week?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cmalak View Post
    Brian...enjoy it. My girlfriend's sister and her family live in Portland, ME and we visit her often (a little under 2hrs from Boston) and I must say Portland has a great foodie scene. Kennebunkport is very cool. Are you guys going to do the Anniversary dinner at the White Barn Inn restaurant there?
    The White Barn Inn restaurant is located at the center of the Portland or outside if it is in the middle of the town so I must visit in next time.
    Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3