Heading to the top Beer Town in the morning - Portland Maine - Page 2
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Heading to the top Beer Town in the morning - Portland Maine

I like this thread. So many beers to try, so little time...

Glad you had a good trip Brian.

That was funny about the hotel reservations being made in Portland, Oregon. We're actually going there next month and will see what the beer and wine scene is on the other coast...

Cheers!
    Rance

Synology DS411+II, Audioquest Diamond Ethernet, Lumin S1, ARC REF 6 preamp, ARC REFERENCE 160M amps, JBL 4367/Isoacoustics Gaia I, SVS PC-4000 subs x 2, Shunyata 6000T, Luminous Audio Technology cabling and power, Solid Tech racks, Vicoustics room treatments, ASC Iso-wall/Iso-ceiling construction

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Heading to the top Beer Town in the morning - Portland Maine

Lots has changed in Portland since I left Maine in 1990 after living there for 12 years. Maine has always had great food and one of their sinful pleasures is the batter they fry their fish and onion rings in. You simply don't get that batter outside of NE just as you don't get the great rolls that are used for cheese steak hoagies and Italian hoagies outside of Philadelphia and South Jersey. The Blu Cheese dressing in Maine is also off the charts good.

Maine humor-Q: What's the difference between a woman from Maine and a moose? A: About 200 lbs and a flannel shirt.
    Technics SP-10MKII table in custom plinth with custom power supply made by Peter Noerbaek of PBN, SME 312s arm, Dynavector XV-1s cartridge, Zesto Andros 1.2 phono stage, Otari MX-55 2 track R2R, Ampex 350 tape repros, laptop music server running JRiver 20, Mytek Stereo 192 DAC, ARC Ref 6, ARC Ref 75 with KT-150s, NOLA KO speakers, Viero Equilibro Level 3 speaker cables, and a pair of Definitive Technology Ref subs.

3. Likes Shadowfax liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2