Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

re: Chops' Current System Pics ....

Mike, I would have thought with the pedigree of the stuff in your inventory that issues with brand new hardware out of the box would be very rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    And trust me, it’s not limited to just one manufacturer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly.
    Pass Labs XP-20 | Auralic Altair G1 | Odyssey Audio Stratos Monoblocks | JVC XL-Z411 | Nakamichi DR-1 | Technics SL-1700MK2 | Magnepan 1.7i | SVS PB-1000 Pro x 2

Bought a new "turntable" light...

Pass Labs XP-20 | Auralic Altair G1 | Odyssey Audio Stratos Monoblocks | JVC XL-Z411 | Nakamichi DR-1 | Technics SL-1700MK2 | Magnepan 1.7i | SVS PB-1000 Pro x 2

Just a few pics tonight to show off the new turntable LED lamp. It's a great and highly functional addition!

Installed the acrylic platter today. Also had to raise the VTA some, though not as much as I think I had to because the darn lid wouldn't close where I first put the VTA. I ended up lowering the VTA just a smidge, just enough for the lid to clear. I think it IS right about where it needs to be though. I'll have to investigate it more on my day off. It's too dang late to be messing with such things.

I have an upgrade coming later this week. It's already mentioned in my sig.

System updates...

#1 - New Music Hall mmf-7.3 turntable
    #2 - New amplifiers coming in a couple weeks and the NuPrime amps are up for sale

I got the new turntable in, and boy does it sound excellent! A very noticeable, immediate improvement.

Amp swap!

Super nice setup Charles....enjoy your new amps.
    Paul

Speakers: Von Schweikert VR-5 Anniversary MK II Front L/R, LCR-35 Center, VR-1 Rear L/R Sub: JL Audio F113
    Amps: PS Audio BHK Signature 300 Mono, McIntosh MC207 Pre-Amp PS Audio BHK Signature and Gold Note PH-10 Phono Stage/PSU-10 Power Supply
    Turntable: VPI HR-X 12.7 TONEARM (2) and SDS, Stillpoints LPI
    Tape Deck Otari 5050B II2
    Music Server: Aurender N100H
    Cartridges: Ortofon Cadenza Black, Lyra Helikon Mono Digital Source: Oppo UDP-205 DAC: Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE
    SSP: Marantz AV8801 Cables: Wireworld Electra 7 (P) Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7, Shunyata Delta NR (I) Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7 (S)
    Wireworld Platinum Starlight 7 (USB)
    AC Power Regeneration: PS Audio DirectStream P15 Power Plant and Shunyata Denali 6000s V2.

Thank you Paul.

After having to do some major phase adjustments on the subs (I still don't understand why that is), the system sounds very good now.

I don’t know how or why, but I had to completely readjust the phase switch and continuous phase knob on both subs…

Before M700’s:
    Left sub - Phase switch at 180* - Phase knob at 0*
    Right sub - Phase switch at 0* - Phase knob at 130-ish*

After M700’s:
    Left sub - Phase switch at 0* - Phase knob at 245-ish*
    Right sub - Phase switch at 0* - Phase knob at 185-ish*

Also, the gain on both subs did in fact have to be bumped up just a bit.

Really like the system. Love the cat! No upgrades possible there.

Gratz on the M700s Charles. I had a pair for a while. They were very nice amps. Look right at home in your rack!
    McIntosh C49, MC152, MR85, R778 | T+A DAC 8 DSD | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM750ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQPlayer) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | Schiit Jotunheim 2 | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105

“One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Congratulations!

Please let us know all about the differences with the mono amplification!

It's apparent our new little "Bucky" enjoy's watching Paul's videos as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Spock View Post

Please let us know all about the differences with the mono amplification!
    I really have interest in these monoblocks.
    I have no way to try them.
    So, if can say something about would be nice...

I really have interest in these monoblocks.
    I have no way to try them.
    So, if can say something about would be nice...
    Well, when I first got them connected and warmed up, I was having phase issues with my subs (simply an issue with the settings on the subs), and I simply turned them off. A day or two later, I got home from work and listened to a couple of Radiohead albums, Kid A and Pablo Honey. It wasn't until I played both of those albums fully that I realized that the subs were still turned off! That alone is a testament as to how good these amps do with warmth, heft and tautness in the lower midrange, midbass and bass. They make these bookshelf speakers sound like much larger floor standers. And as you can see, it's not like I have these speakers up against the wall for bass reinforcement or anything. They're several feet out into the room.

There's a certain sultry take to the midrange that gives vocals a very true, lifelike weight and body which is very inviting. They provide a real connectivity between voice and body.

Treble is natural, smooth and detailed with plenty of air and space. No sibilance here.

The amps are completely dead silent and produce a sound stage well beyond the edges of the speakers themselves. It's not exaggerated by any means.

The PS Audio Stellar M700 monoblock amps are definitely worth the money. I'm glad I got a pair!

Thanks a lot.

It looks like they are all i need. Especially when you talk about the lower midrange and the strong bass.
    My dilemma: to buy without hearing. I promised myself i would never do that, but...
    I need time to think!

Thanks again

Thanks a lot.

It looks like they are all i need. Especially when you talk about the lower midrange and the strong bass.
    My dilemma: to buy without hearing. I promised myself i would never do that, but...
    I need time to think!

Thanks again
    I have news for you, ALL of my gear and ALL of my speakers (except for a pair of Magnepan MGLR-1's many moons ago), I have always purchased without hearing them first. There are no shops around my area unless I want to travel 60-100 miles in either direction. So I base all of my purchases off of both professional reviews and reviews of those who try said gear in their homes.

So far, I haven't run into any major duds.

And you're welcome.

Well it seems as though an update is in order. The Sonus faber Venere 1.5's are gone for a second and final time. One of my brothers bought them off of me. Something else that's gone... The JL Audio e110 subs. They aren't sold yet, but I will be selling them soon.

As for the current system, everything is the same except that I have added another shelf onto the Pangea audio rack and using all of the shorter uprights. The other change are the speakers. I am once again running my dream speakers, tried and true, old faithful NHT 2.9's that I purchased some 11 years ago when Teresa and I first got together.

The biggest and best change/upgrade of all is that we just moved out of that lousy apartment after a 6 year stint and into a nice little house built in 1951 with all original wood floors and solid plaster walls and ceiling. The only downside, not a single grounded outlet in the entire house. However, I did ask that at least the one outlet that I'll be using for the system be grounded, which it now is.

The wood floors were just freshly repaired, sanded and refinished by a friend of mine, and my brothers, Teresa and I did all of the painting and sanding/refinishing of the entire interior and doors. Luckily, my new landlord is also a good friend of mine, and his wife actually grew up in this house as her parents moved into the house in 1952.

We have been given the liberty to do pretty much anything we want to the house within reason of course. We just moved in this past week, and this is our 4th night staying here, and we're loving it already!

Anyway, on with some pics...

From this hillbilly wreck from the previous resident...

To this after we got a hold of it...

And now to my own personal touch...

Looking good Charles. Congratulations on the house!
    McIntosh C49, MC152, MR85, R778 | T+A DAC 8 DSD | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM750ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQPlayer) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | Schiit Jotunheim 2 | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105

“One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Myers View Post
    Looking good Charles. Congratulations on the house!
    Thank you! Being in a house is SO MUCH BETTER than being in a stinking apartment. I lived in apartments for over 10 years, I don't ever plan on going back to one.

I understand that. I lived in apartments for many many years. After being in houses for so long now (over 20 years) I could never go back. Of course the up keep on a house is a different story, but worth it!

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Just a few more quick pics...

I know a few of you guys follow this thread and enjoy seeing the on-going changes. Well... Here's a couple more changes, and these made a HUGE improvement in overall sound. Loads of dynamics, very very silky smooth treble, lively, natural vocals to die for, powerful, highly detailed and super fast mid-bass, and deep, agile and extended bass (that last one is a real shocker)...

Me, my girlfriend and my oldest brother have been on the road for 15 hours straight today, from 1am to 4pm, from here in central Florida to nearly central Georgia and back again. 880 miles rounds trip! We went to pick up basically brand new Klipsch Heresy III's in walnut. We're all tired as heck. My girlfriend is already in bed asleep, my brother is here in the listening room on the couch out like a light, and I'm about to pass out myself as I've been awake since 5:30am yesterday morning! But I am just too caught up in the sound I'm hearing coming from my system right now.

So I pulled out the NHT 2.9's and put these little Heresy III's on the floor and gave them a listen for a while. While they sounded okay, on their stock risers, it wasn't the sound I was expecting. I then removed the risers and placed these little guys on some little tables that I purchased a while back for those Genesis speakers I was using. Placing the Klipsch's on these tables opened them right up. A large, vast and rather detailed sound stage with plenty of width beyond the speakers, both to the sides and front to back. In either position, they provided impressive bass output, at least down to around 40-45 Hz in my room.

Though bass performance is great with these little guys, I was wanting more, and with great extension. Since the amplifier controls on both of my JL e110 subs are having issues again (2nd time now), I decided to dig out my old trusty Polk Audio PSW505 subs and give them a whirl. I've always connected them with an RCA cable and Y-adapter, but this time I decided to connect them via their speaker inputs (the preferred method of Paul McGowan of PS Audio). So from each Stellar M700 monoblock I am running my old Wireworld Oasis 7 bi-wire cables to feed both input channels on each sub.

Holy frapp!! I have owned these Polk subs for 10+ years, used them a million different ways and not once have I heard them reproduce bass of any kind like they are tonight, being fed from those PS Audio Stellar M700 amps. Deep, tight, fast, tuneful, accurate, detailed, textured, and in living stereo! With one album I was listening to, you can clearly track the bass from the far left and hear it just walk across to the floor to the far right. And acoustic bass, bass drums, etc, etc, follow along cleanly with the Heresy III's.

To top it off, I was going to sell off all of my PS Audio gear and go with something with lower gain and tubes in the preamp stage as I thought that would be a better fit for these super efficient loudspeakers, but not now. The PS Audio Stellar preamp and monoblock amps make these Klipsch Heresy III's sing along with the best of them and the entire setup is deal silent when nothing is playing. In fact, these speakers showcase just what exactly the Stellar stack is really capable of, and I can safely say the Stellar stack is quite capable indeed!

Anyway, on with some pics. Just as a side note, I will be looking for some proper speaker stands for these Heresy's in the near future, but for now, these little tables will do just fine.

Charles

Check with these guys and see if they are still making stands for large monitors.

https://www.aandmcustomsteelspeakerstands.com/
    Main - JVC QL-Y7/Denon DL-301 Mk II, Gold Note PH-10, Jays CDT3 Mk3 , Auralic Aries G2.2, Holo May KTE, Supratek Cabernet, Kinki Studio EX-B7 monoblocks, Verity Audio Otello, (2) Rythmik F12SE, Audio Envy IC, SC & PC's, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Inakustik USB and I2S, (2) Puritan Audio Labs PSM-156 with Groundmaster City, Timbernation rack

Family Room - Oppo UDP-203, Auralic Aries, Aqua La Voce S3, Kinki Studio EX-M1+, Nola KO, (2) Rythmik F-12G, Wireworld SC & IC's, Neotech PC's, SurgeX SA-1810

Greenville, SC- Jays CDT2 Mk 3, Auralic Aries G1, Holo Spring 3 KTE, Supratek Chardonnay, Odyssey Audio Kismet Reference, Rosso Fiorentino Volterra 2, (2) RSL Speedwoofers, iFi Audio Power Station, Wireworld IC's, Inakustik USB and I2s, Triode Wire Lab SC, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Furutech NCF Clear Line, Timbernation rack.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Charles

Check with these guys and see if they are still making stands for large monitors.

https://www.aandmcustomsteelspeakerstands.com/
    From the looks of their main page, I don't think they're in business anymore. Thanks though.

That's too bad I didn't know Anthony had passed. Last I communicated with him he was finishing up radiation treatments and ready to get back to building.
    Main - JVC QL-Y7/Denon DL-301 Mk II, Gold Note PH-10, Jays CDT3 Mk3 , Auralic Aries G2.2, Holo May KTE, Supratek Cabernet, Kinki Studio EX-B7 monoblocks, Verity Audio Otello, (2) Rythmik F12SE, Audio Envy IC, SC & PC's, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Inakustik USB and I2S, (2) Puritan Audio Labs PSM-156 with Groundmaster City, Timbernation rack

Family Room - Oppo UDP-203, Auralic Aries, Aqua La Voce S3, Kinki Studio EX-M1+, Nola KO, (2) Rythmik F-12G, Wireworld SC & IC's, Neotech PC's, SurgeX SA-1810

Greenville, SC- Jays CDT2 Mk 3, Auralic Aries G1, Holo Spring 3 KTE, Supratek Chardonnay, Odyssey Audio Kismet Reference, Rosso Fiorentino Volterra 2, (2) RSL Speedwoofers, iFi Audio Power Station, Wireworld IC's, Inakustik USB and I2s, Triode Wire Lab SC, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Furutech NCF Clear Line, Timbernation rack.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    That's too bad I didn't know Anthony had passed. Last I communicated with him he was finishing up radiation treatments and ready to get back to building.
    Yeah, stupid cancer. It doesn't discriminate, and I've lost dear friends from it, and have a brother that has dealt with it a couple times already. Absolutely no fun at all.

As for stands, I'm not sure if I want to go with heavy metal stands like what Anthony made or if I want to go with beefy solid wood stands like what you typically see under Harbeth speakers.

What about using a few dabs of BlueTak and putting the Klipsch on the subs?
    May or may not work out due to necessary positioning but many have done it sucessfully.
    Just a thought.
    Congrats on the new purchase.
    My System
    Acoustic Revive RTP-4
    Innuos Pulsar
    Lampizator BALTIC4
    Cary SLP-05
    Pass XA30.5 or
    Line Magnetic 845ia
    Reference 3A Reflector's
    Pr SVS SB3000 Subs
    Cables & Tubes "subject to change without notification".
    Complete system on battery power/solar
    Core Audio Design Rack
    DIY bass traps and custom curved diffusors.

Congratulations, Charles!

I wholeheartedly recommend Sound Anchors stands. Here is my review of the Signature stands, but you can also get cheaper ones (not that the Signature are expensive in any way by the standards of sound improvement they deliver):

Review: Sound Anchors Signature speaker stands
    Simaudio Moon Neo 260 DT CD Transport / MIT SL-Matrix Plus AES/EBU digital cable / Schiit Yggdrasil Analog 2 DAC / Octave HP 700 preamp / Octave RE 320 stereo amp with Super Black Box / Reference 3A Reflector monitors on Sound Anchors Signature Stands / dual JL Audio Fathom 112 v2 subwoofers on ASC SubTraps / ZenWave Audio D4 and SMSG cables / Acoustic treatment: tube traps, Tri-panels, window plugs, ceiling diffusers (all ASC), large absorbing panels (Acoustics First), diverse carpets chosen for acoustic properties: wool, polypropylene basket-weave

Do you really even need stands?Klipsch designed and incorporated angled stands on those - if anything, isolation, but that’s another topic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Source Analog: Kuzma Stabi R w/4point 11 arm | Kuzma 50 Cartridge
    Source Digital: Aurender N10 | Brinkmann Nyquist MK II
    Amplification: Dan D’Agostino Momentum HD and M400’s | Boulder 508
    Speakers: Wilson Alexias
    Cabling: Nordost Leif, Norse, V2 and Odin
    Power and Isolation: Audio-Ultra Home & Room Power Foundation Performance Package with StromTank S1000 | HRS

Whoever is in charge of the sound of their current products at Klipsch deserves a medal. I like a lot of their products and im trying to get some seat time with the latest Cornwall IV

Another view of the latest Heresy...

Quote Originally Posted by jadedavid View Post
    What about using a few dabs of BlueTak and putting the Klipsch on the subs?
    May or may not work out due to necessary positioning but many have done it successfully.
    Just a thought.
    Congrats on the new purchase.
    I tried that already with the Heresy's as I had a setup like that years ago with these subs. It didn't sound all that good. Bass was off and peaky, and the Heresy's sat to low.

Quote Originally Posted by Al M. View Post
    Congratulations, Charles!

I wholeheartedly recommend Sound Anchors stands. Here is my review of the Signature stands, but you can also get cheaper ones (not that the Signature are expensive in any way by the standards of sound improvement they deliver):

Review: Sound Anchors Signature speaker stands
    Hello Al. I forgot that you're on both forums. ;-)

Yes, I'm looking at Sound Anchor as well as Skylan. Also looking at all wood constructed units as well.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraFast69 View Post
    Do you really even need stands?Klipsch designed and incorporated angled stands on those - if anything, isolation, but that’s another topic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I do, because sitting on the floor and that close to the corners of the room, the Heresy's develop a chesty sound. And even though the risers are angled, the sound stage still sounds low and stage width is closed in in this room. Getting them off the floor and further apart dramatically improves everything. No more chesty sound, midrange and treble open up, vocals are cleaner and clearer, and the stage width and imaging come to life.

Quote Originally Posted by puroagave View Post
    Whoever is in charge of the sound of their products at Klipsch deserves a medal. I like a lot of their products and im trying to get some seat time with the latest Cornwall IV

Another view of the latest Heresy...

I agree. These H3's sound nothing like the old school Klipsch horns that I grew up listening to. These new ones are in a whole different ball park!

With better lighting...

Attached Images Attached Images

speaker stands ........ are you handy at woodworking ? make your own !
    Cheers ! …. Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Mikado463 View Post
    speaker stands ........ are you handy at woodworking ? make your own !
    I am, but not furniture quality handy. However, I am pretty good friends with a couple of guys that do extremely high furniture quality wood work. It's just a matter of one of them getting the time to do something like this. If I go the wood route, then I would want something similar to what you usually see under Harbeth speakers. Something thick, heavy and beefy.

Quote Originally Posted by chops View Post
    I am, but not furniture quality handy. However, I am pretty good friends with a couple of guys that do extremely high furniture quality wood work. It's just a matter of one of them getting the time to do something like this. If I go the wood route, then I would want something similar to what you usually see under Harbeth speakers. Something thick, heavy and beefy.
    understood, but by doing so they could truly be custom so as to compliment the speakers superbly !
    Cheers ! …. Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Mikado463 View Post
    understood, but by doing so they could truly be custom so as to compliment the speakers superbly !
    This is very true. I may just go that way. Come up with a unique yet sturdy design. And with wood that matches both the speakers and floor, or thereabouts.

The Heresy's look great.... nice stands also....

I sold tons of Heresy's back in the day. Not my personal cup of tea, so to speak. However, people loved them and they never ever broke!!! Not a horn guy myself but I have all the respect in the world for Klipsch!!!

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Thanks Randy.

I have to say, at least in my system, these Heresy III's are the least horn-sounding Klipsch's I have heard. No shrill, no honk, not fatiguing at all. In fact, midrange is natural and full, and treble is extended and refined.

Very cool. I have not heard these versions of the Heresy's so I cannot give an honest opinion. The bottom line is if they do what you like then that is fantastic. I can say for sure that build quality has always been great for Klipsch!

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

I did a thing today, several things actually. This was a definite change in the right direction. Such a HUGE improvement!

For now, just a picture dump...

Something a bit whacky with your picture dump, I can't see any of them. Mike?

p.s. nice cat on avatar. Looks identical to my mums 24 year old cat (who we just paid $1000 to the Vet to remove all of her teeth which had gone rotten).
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's odd. They show just fine on my end, and I posted the same way as I always have. Hmm. Maybe I'll delete the photos in the post and re-post them.

The kitty in my avatar is Charlie. She's the only girl in the house now since we put down our poor Mina a couple weekends ago. I got sad about Mina this morning in fact, to the point of some tears as I finished my bowl of cereal. Every time I would have a bowl, she would always be right there patiently waiting to get to milk I left for her. I did that this morning just out of "reflex" only to realize that she isn't here anymore to enjoy that part of the day with me again. Darn it, there I go again with the tears...

So Charles, you bought a bunch of Schiit eh ....

I had a Freya for a while. A nice pre for sure!

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Myers View Post
    So Charles, you bought a bunch of Schiit eh ....

I had a Freya for a while. A nice pre for sure!
    Hi Randy,

I sure did! And with zero regrets. Even with the stock JJ 6SN7 tubes, this is a great sounding setup. Funny thing is, I just did a bad thing and went on eBay for a bit... Got off it about an hour later with a matched pair of NOS RCA Radiotron 6C8G tubes, which means I also had to order a pair of 6C8G to 6SN7 adapters and socket savers. I've barely had this gear in the house 24 hours and I'm already buying tubes! LOL

Hehe... I know, I was using 1956 CBS Brown Bases on the outputs and 1951 Sylvania Bad Boys on the inputs. But I had an opportunity to get a Stage 2.... so well, the Freya and a few other things were moved. The one piece I do wish I had keep was the mint McIntosh Amp I had (Binghamton boy you know).

The Freya did respond well to those NOS tubes!

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

That's what I've read, that the Freya takes well to tube rolling, especially on the right side (voltage gain stage - a.k.a. - the input stage). That's why I've only gone with a matched pair so far. Before researching, I was under the impression you had to get matched quads. Luckily that's not true, though each pair DOES in fact have to be matched obviously.

They say you get 70-80% of the tube advantage from the input side, and 20-30% on the output side, hence why I'm shooting for these going on the input side first. Not that I need to, because the sound I'm getting now is awesome. Though there's always room for improvement, especially when dealing with new tubes vs old NOS tubes. I have to say though, if I didn't know any better and/or had no choice, I would be perfectly happy with these stock JJ tubes.

Purchased and installed some tube risers (socket savers) to raise the tubes "out" of the chassis. This greatly reduces the internal heat soak in the preamp. Not that that is an issue, but less heat the better I say. Plus it just looks better being able to see the entire tube instead of only half of it.

And the end result...

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Chops' Current System Pics ....