Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

re: Chops' Current System Pics ....

Gotta love tube rolling! One of the reasons I purchased the Freya + preamp. And I re-purchased a mint NOS pair of Raytheon/Baldwin 6SN7GTB tubes as my first choice of tubes. I had a pair of these many many moons ago for an old (then new) Opera Consonance M100SE integrated amp. I loved the sound those tubes provided, so it only made sense to get a pair of them again to see how they perform in the new system. They don't disappoint!

And I still have two more pairs of tubes in the mail right now, on their way here!

Pass Labs XP-20 | Auralic Altair G1 | Odyssey Audio Stratos Monoblocks | JVC XL-Z411 | Nakamichi DR-1 | Technics SL-1700MK2 | Magnepan 1.7i | SVS PB-1000 Pro x 2

Just installed more NOS tubes... Sylvania JAN VT-231 tubes.

Pass Labs XP-20 | Auralic Altair G1 | Odyssey Audio Stratos Monoblocks | JVC XL-Z411 | Nakamichi DR-1 | Technics SL-1700MK2 | Magnepan 1.7i | SVS PB-1000 Pro x 2

Decided to go ahead and throw the Raytheon/Baldwin tubes on the "output" side of the preamp, so now NOS tubes coming and going... One word...

WOW!!!

Talk about a holographic sound! It's so three dimensional, so sultry, so emotional. It even seems to be more dynamic. It's certainly even quieter at the tweeter with nothing playing and just the ever so slightest "hiss" barely coming through at full volume. It's quite incredible what adding these tubes to the mix did.

Sounds like you are having fun Charles. That is awesome .
    McIntosh C49, MC152, MR85, R778 | T+A DAC 8 DSD | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM750ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQPlayer) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | Schiit Jotunheim 2 | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105

“One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

You could say that Randy. This preamp definitely plays well with rolling tubes. The sound differences in tubes in the Freya + is not as subtle as in other tube gear I've had in the past. With that other gear, it was sometimes difficult to notice any changes in sound when rolling tubes. With the Freya +, it's quite noticeable.

So when are you going to come over for a listen?

Hmmmm... if you recall Charles, I invited you to come out here first ....

Yea, I liked the Freya. It was a very solid pre-amp, and did very nicely with rolling, but when I had an opportunity to get a Stage 2, well.... ... The Stage 2 is true world class. I know Joe has put it against some of the absolute best in the world and it holds its own, besting many of them!

You got to get yourself a Yaggi DAC and their new table.... and then you will be completely full of Schiit !
    McIntosh C49, MC152, MR85, R778 | T+A DAC 8 DSD | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM750ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQPlayer) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | Schiit Jotunheim 2 | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105

“One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Very true. You did invite me out there first. Maybe one of these days. With the new job and all, an no more 370Z car payment, I can start saving some money. And that's not including Teresa with her promotion and pay raise. So hopefully within a year or so we'll be doing pretty good finally.

I was contemplating going with the W4S STP-SE as there was one available, lightly used for not much more than the Freya + brand new, but... I wanted to get back into tubes, and since Schiit finally decided to have the tubes shut all the way down when in the other two modes, I knew it was a perfect time for me to buy one. Honestly, that's the only reason I went with PS Audio, because the old Freya's like yours kept the tubes on no matter what mode you were in. No good for me since I leave my system on 24/7.

The Yaggi? Nooo... Way too much scratch for me. I'll be going with the new Bifrost 2 with its balanced outputs. Plus I would like to possibly upgrade from my Bluesound Node 2 to something else that possibly utilizes a USB output, but not a laptop. Maybe something like one of those little Raspberry things or something. Nothing super pricey either.

And I have been thinking about that new Sol turntable of theirs. I just wish they provided some kind of nice acrylic cover to go along with it. But it's not like I can't buy one of those separately somewhere.

Finally got the adapters in to run these NOS RCA 6C8G's. They've only been running for about an hour, but man... They sound GOOD! And look great too! A bit of a tight squeeze in the rack, but they fit just perfectly!

I did the same thing with mine, they are very good & take the pre to another level where you can almost see the vegetation growing.

Quote Originally Posted by sharkmouth View Post
    I did the same thing with mine, they are very good & take the pre to another level where you can almost see the vegetation growing.
    That's kind of an odd analogy, but it makes sense

I just got home from work and fired up the tubes (turned the volume down a bit beforehand obviously), and am going to let them cook for a bit with some Joe Pass, an album named "Chops" no less! LOL

From what I hear so far, these are probably going to end up being my favorites. And something else I noticed... Almost zero microphonics with these tubes and adapters installed when tapping my finger on the chassis. With the other tubes, especially the JJ's, you could breath on them and nearly hear it come through the speakers.

Just for the heck of it, I'm thinking about getting a pair of NOS 6C8G round plates and see how they perform. Maybe RCA, or Sylvania, or...

Currently listening to Janet Jackson's Rhythm Nation album. I was 14 when this album came out.

I remember my brother blasting this album on his system consisting of a Pioneer's VSX-4400 receiver back from 1988 (which I still have and use) along with a Realistic 10-band LED EQ with "IMX" Expander and a pair of Realistic Mach II's. It sounded really good considering. Very loud (for a tiny 10x12 bedroom) with loads of thumping bass with those Mach II's crammed into the corners on top of a couple of dressers.

Then one time when no one was home... That's a lie. It was actually several times. LOL! I snuck this CD into the living room where my father's system was, consisting of the TOTL Technics SU-8099 integrated amp (which I still have and need to recap), Azden GX-50 10-band EQ, and Klipsch Cornwall's. I blasted the heck out of that system and it sounded extremely good! Loud, crisp, clear and powerful. The bass was a little leaner but was more impactful. It had more of that tight "thwack" kind of bass and of course, mountains of dynamics.

Both systems clearly blew away my little 25 watt Technics SA-5170 receiver (which I still have), Kenwood GE-770 EQ (also have) and Realistic Nova 16 speakers. My system was better than anything my friends had, mainly because they didn't have systems. LOL

Now, 30 years later and listening to this album on my system... It brings back great memories of my childhood, those systems and the differences between them and how they stack up against current gear like what I have now. Those were the good ole days. No worries, no real responsibilities other than the typical chores around the house, no bills, no job (for another 3 years anyway), and dabbling in my new found love of audio gear, building horrible speakers and music.

Obviously attempting to do any kind of sound comparisons on 30 year old memories from a 14 year old, easily impressed boy isn't going to hold any merit, so I won't bother. All I can say is that my system surely trumps those systems by a long shot. Never fatiguing, never tiring, never boring, never turned off.

I hope you don't get me wrong.
    But I think some other speaker stands would certainly be an up grade.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Spock View Post
    I hope you don't get me wrong.
    But I think some other speaker stands would certainly be an up grade.

Cheers!
    Not at all. I plan on having some custom built by one of my friends who's a master wood craftsman.

Well, as much as I hated to, I had to put my NOS RCA 6C8G's into early retirement...

About a week ago when I fired them up, the one in the right channel was emitting random static that lasted 5 to 6 minutes, then went away. It operated fine the rest of the day without issue. The next day however, when I fired up the tubes, that same tube immediately started that static again, with the occasional crackle or pop. This time though, it just kept going and going. After about 30 minutes of this, I just said the heck with it, powered down the tubes, let them cool for about 15 minutes, yanked them out and reinstated the Sylvania JAN tubes. This time though, I put the Sylvania's on the output stage and moved the sweet Baldwin/Raytheon tubes over to the input stage.

Those 6C8G's are money down the drain. Oh well. One of the quirks of buying 80+ year old tubes. That doesn't mean I won't try some more though.

Yup, the NOS tube rabbit hole ; been there done that. I picked up new tubes for my pre-amp section... Gold Lions... made a very nice difference.

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

And I'm perfectly fine with that. I used some Gold Lion KT66's in a Cary SLI 80 a while back. Didn't care for them at all. Just a glorified, higher priced Russian tube. I had much better results with NOS German RFT 6CA7's.

I'll stick with my NOS tubes. These are the very first NOS tubes that I've ever had an issue with, so a pretty good track record I'd say. I just need to find a more trusted source since the guy I ordered these from is a schmuck. Won't even return them or trade them even when he said he would previously.

Added a nice rug to the mix. Two benefits... You can still see the natural oak floors and helps with reflections with the speakers.

Got more new Schiit today... Bifrost 2 Multibit

Have been spending a lot of time lately tweaking subwoofer and loudspeaker placement, as well as tweaking the settings one the subs at the same time. I think this current arrangement might just be the ticket. A lot more even and defined bass, cohesively blended with the Heresy's. And the Heresy's being pulled slightly further apart, pulled out about an inch more into the room as well as toed out quite a bit more than I originally had them. All in all, a much wider and deeper sound stage with better imaging, more open and spacious, and a locked in center image.

If I can those darn cork/rubber isolation pads of mine (who knows where they are after the move), I'll try putting them under the Klipsch and see how that sounds, or possibly just try them in the front to tilt the speakers back a touch, again to see how it sounds. I still have to get some proper stands built for the Heresy's as well.

I'm still quite surprised how "audiophile" these little Klipsch Heresy III's sound. Very refined and articulate, not harsh and honky like Klipsch of old.

And this Schiit Bifrost 2 DAC... Such a wise investment. It truly does have a more organic, analog sound to it. Larger stage width and depth, not to mention the ability to pull more information out of the signal.

Glad you are enjoying the Schitt ....

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by chops View Post
    Have been spending a lot of time lately tweaking subwoofer and loudspeaker placement, as well as tweaking the settings one the subs at the same time. I think this current arrangement might just be the ticket. A lot more even and defined bass, cohesively blended with the Heresy's. And the Heresy's being pulled slightly further apart, pulled out about an inch more into the room as well as toed out quite a bit more than I originally had them. All in all, a much wider and deeper sound stage with better imaging, more open and spacious, and a locked in center image.

If I can those darn cork/rubber isolation pads of mine (who knows where they are after the move), I'll try putting them under the Klipsch and see how that sounds, or possibly just try them in the front to tilt the speakers back a touch, again to see how it sounds. I still have to get some proper stands built for the Heresy's as well.

I'm still quite surprised how "audiophile" these little Klipsch Heresy III's sound. Very refined and articulate, not harsh and honky like Klipsch of old.

And this Schiit Bifrost 2 DAC... Such a wise investment. It truly does have a more organic, analog sound to it. Larger stage width and depth, not to mention the ability to pull more information out of the signal.

I like this room very much , it looks inviting and relaxing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little change to the system yesterday...

The Bluesound Node 2 has been moved to the bedroom system, and in its place in the main system, I purchased a Raspberry Pi 4 (2 Gb model) with a 32 Gb micro SD card that I installed RoPieeeXL on, and installed the Pi 4 in a neat little aluminum Flirc case which lowered the processor's temp by 7*C (14.6*F) as the case is the heat sink. Pretty impressive.

Naturally, I have the Pi 4 receiving its signal via WiFi which works flawlessly. Using one of the 4 USB ports, the digital signal is being sent to a Wyred 4 Sound Recovery with the included 6" USB cable that Wyred supplied with the unit. From there, it passes through yet another 6" long USB cable, this time a Wireworld Ultraviolet 7 into the Unison USB input on the Schiit Bifrost 2 Multibit DAC.

From the testing/trial state...

To the final/complete/proven state...

I can't sleep, so I'm sitting here listening to the system, playing Stevie Wonder's "In Square Circle" album on Qobuz. At peaks of about 58 to 60 dB, it is totally involving listening to it at these quiet volume levels displaying these kind of dynamics while everyone else in the house is asleep. Hearing little, distant musical cues typically buried in the background are clear and present. Very subtle details and textures within the sound of various instruments are quite palpable. Currently listening to "Overjoyed", and there's a water droplet sound just barely right of center, and it has a certain dimension and heft to it which I've never heard before. I mean, I've heard the droplet sound, but not with that dimension and heft. It actually sound wet! And speaking of dimension and heft, even the bass at these low listening levels are balanced, solid and extended. Naturally, you can't "feel" it, but you can definitely hear it.

I just listened to this same exact album last week around this same time and volume when I got home from work, and it was rather bland sounding in comparison. I remember thinking how "average" this album sounded. I couldn't believe that Qobuz had this album in 192/24 and it sounding this blah. It's obvious to me now that it wasn't the album at all, but the Bluesound Node 2 not being able to deliver the goods to the Bifrost DAC. I'm finding myself re-listening to albums I recently played prior to the Pi 4, and getting new enjoyment and excitement out of them.

Who says you have to play music at high levels to enjoy it?!

And now back to ole' faithful, with their fully upgraded crossovers thanks to Danny Richie of course. Man, I love these speakers. I don't know why I keep putting them away and going with other speakers all the time. Literally nothing I have tried over the years compare to these X-Statik hybrid open baffle speakers. They are just THAT good.

Temp setup with microfiber towels under them until I get the positioning just right, then the spikes and little footers will go on.

Finally got these X-Statik's dialed in and installed the spikes. It's simply amazing how these speakers continually amaze and shock me every time I sit down and listen to them, especially with recordings that I'm very familiar with. They even make new music very exciting to listen to for the first time. They do so much right and completely disappear with the right recordings.

I plan on eventually upgrading to GR Research's latest and greatest NX-Treme's, which I can't even begin to imagine how much better those things are going to sound. They use the same woofers as the X-Statik's, but 16 ohm versions, and eight of them per channel, plus two very similar 6.5" mids and a ribbon tweeter, all open baffle from top to bottom. Oh, did I mention that they stand 7 feet tall?!

Now I just need to sell off those recently purchased Klipsch Heresy III's and the pair of JL Audio e110 subs that I have sitting in the closet.

Anyway, here's some pics taken a couple days ago right after installing the spikes on the X-Statik's...

Added some LED accent lighting today. Adds a nice effect.

Don't mind the kitty pillows and toys on the floor.

Edit...

Added my father's mint, barely used Panasonic SV-3700 to the mix... Been listening to the tapes we made of our 19 rank pipe organ that we built in our house years ago. Sounds like they were just made yesterday!

A little project that's been brewing for a bit... The analog stack.

This is only a temporary solution until I either find a rack or build a custom "flexi-rack" to accommodate the massive Nakamichi 582. That thing is 19.5" wide! Not to mention on top of it all, I need room for a nice RTR. It will be a really pleasant corner of the room when I'm done with it.

Only power is connected for now. I need to get some kind of line driver to convert to balanced and run signal cables to the front of the room to the system. Something like the Rane BB 22 I used a bunch of years ago.

And of course, a dbx 200x or 400x.

From top to bottom...

Nak DR-1
    Nak 582
    Yamaha K-1020
    JVC KD-A8
    Monster Power HTS 5000

Just daisy-chained the decks together minus the JVC at the moment, just to get some action shots and have some lights (and needles) bouncing around. I can't wait until I get the rest of the gear to get these linked into the system.

Went ahead and added my dbx 224 to the stack. I purchased this first about 11 years ago when I had the Teac A-3300SX, then shortly after purchased the 224x. Sold the 224x when I sold the Teac.

As you can see, especially in the close up shot, this unit (like all of my gear) is absolutely mint. You may also notice the pile of Pig Hog XLR cables sitting up top, waiting for the Rane Balance Buddy to show up later this week along with the dbx 400x. I'll finally be able to start listening to these decks again.

Very nice, beefy and flexible cables I might add. They also make regular RCA cables, which I'll get eventually to wire all of the decks as the four cables I'm using now are rather stiff.

Anywho...

And another little update... Introducing the Rane Balance Buddy BB 88x (44x upgraded to 88x) and the first of two dbx 400x units.

Nothing new here. Sounds so good I have no interest in adding or changing anything.

A6FF252D-CFE6-473D-8033-FBE877EE4AFB.jpeg
    Bud

Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR for source, Denali 2000 (2) for amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson four shelf maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.

You did notice the title of this thread, right?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox View Post
    Nothing new here. Sounds so good I have no interest in adding or changing anything.
    I think you should upgrade your Typhon QR to Everest and then sell it to me!
    Speakers: Magico M3, ACC, S-SUB | Electronics: Esoteric Grandioso stack | Amplification: Halcro |
    Analog cables: Crystal Cable | Digital cables: Shunyata Sigma | Rack: YG Acoustics Rack 1.8
    | Source: Kaleidescape Premiere (4 x 6TB) | Power: Shunyata Typhon-QR, Everest and Denali

You did notice the title of this thread, right?

"My current System Pics..."
    Bud

Sony XA-5400ES SACD

Three 20 amp circuits.

"My current System Pics..."
    Exactly. This is the area of the forum where members create their own​ threads about their systems.

Exactly. This is the area of the forum where members create their own​ threads about their systems.
    LOL. Sorry. I just posted "My current System Pics".
    Bud

Sony XA-5400ES SACD

Three 20 amp circuits.

My sistem so far.......Mc Sun1.jpg
    McIntosh C302 + C2600 - Lumin A1 - Lenco L75 - Marantz SR6007 - Paradigm S6 - Gaia II - Chord Epic Twin Speaker Cable + Jumpers - Bada LB5500

LOL. Sorry. I just posted "My current System Pics".
    Bud, you have been chopped by chops. Fer1000 is next.
    Micro Seiki SX-8000 air bearing table, SME 312s arm, SME 3012R arn, Dynavector XV-1s cartridge, Lyra Etna SL cartridge, ARC Ref 3 phono stage, Otari MX-55 2 track R2R, Ampex 350 tape repros, Roon Nucleus Plus music server, HiFi Rose 150B DAC, ARC Ref 6, ARC Ref 75 with KT-150s, Parasound JC5 amp , JBL 4345 speakers, Viero Equilibro Level 3 speaker cables, and Definitive Technology Ref subs.

Reviewer for Positive Feedback

Yeah, because it's really hilarious...

If people used a little common sense, they would see that 99.9% of this entire thread is nothing but my system. Think that would be a little hint right there. Also why the title says "MY"... Not "your"...

Yea, got to respect the threads. I love seeing other members systems. Charles system has evolved and it has been fun watching.

Would love to see you guys systems also, but it would be much better form to create your own threads.

Love the Nakamichi's Charles. Absolutely loved my Nak's back in the day .

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

I've been playing around with these little guys the past few days and am really surprisingly impressed with these things. The mighty JBL Studio 530. I say these easily outperform the Monitor Audio Silver 3i and Sonus Faber Venere 1.5's that I had.

Luckily, there's no real difference in sound with the grills on or off, so I keep them on as these speakers are sort of ugly with the grills removed.

Listening to this album right now via Qobuz...

Some of her more "odd" music, but the sound quality is there in strides, and makes these JBL's sound even more impressive. I've listened to this album several times lately and in recent years, and it never sounded this good even with my beloved X-Statik's! Now that's saying something! Obviously, the Sonus Faber Venere 1.5's and Monitor Audio Silver 3i's don't even come close to what these JBL's are doing.

Yes, I know, totally different gear, totally different room... Still, those speakers couldn't get anything near this level of sound.

Very convincing reproduction of vocals and piano with weight and body, detailed, silky smooth treble that has space and air, and the fact that they completely disappear in the room. Finally for the first time in years, I've got a pair of speakers in a room that are capable of vanishing, leaving only the music behind. For the past couple of days, I've been tweaking their placement as well as crossover points and gains on the subs.

In short, there were plenty of super high dollar systems at that Florida Audio Expo show that I went to earlier this year that didn't even come close to this kind of sound. There were some of those smaller systems that were priced up to the $70k mark that didn't sound anywhere near this good. They were either way too shrilly or dull, and drastically recessed mids, and either no bass or way too much.

Been tweaking subwoofer positions and settings a bit more. Getting better and better all the time.

And then there was the Martin Logan SL3...

Looks like a very inviting room. Enjoy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Amplification: DartZeel 468 (2) // DartZeel NHB18NS Mk. II
    Tuner: MagnumDynalab 108T/SE
    Table/Cart: J.Sikora Reference // Integrity HiFi Tru-Glider - DSAudio GrandMaster EX // Integrity HiFI Tru-Glider - Ortofon A Mono
    Equalizer/Phono Pre: DSAudio Master3
    Speakers: TAD R-1 MkII, REL Six Pack of REL Carbon Specials
    Power: Nordost QBase8 Mk3, QX4, Qkore1, 3 and 6 (chassis), QK1 (2), QV2 (2), Chord GroundAray (signal), Chord Line Aray (3), Chord Professional, AddPOWR EAU2 (2)
    DAC/Serv-stream: LampiZator Horizon/ Taiko Extreme
    Elrod Master Statement Diamond SE Speaker Cables
    Elrod Master Statement Diamond PCs (7), Evolution Acoustics 50 ohm (Zeel Connection), Nordost Odin2 IC (2), Nordost Valhalla II USB, CH Acoustic X20 IC, Final Touch Audio Elara PCs (6)
    AudioDesk Systeme RCM
    CMS Ultra 2.0 Footers TT (2) and TD (2), Revopods (2) and SortKones and EVPs where they work
    Critical Mass Systems Ultra-Q Rack > Silence Focus Amp Stands

Quote Originally Posted by Hounddog View Post
    Looks like a very inviting room. Enjoy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Thank you, and enjoying it I have. I don't know why I didn't get these SL3's back in the system sooner. Truly the best they have sounded. And since the Dr says I need to still stay out of work, I've got at least another week to relax in front of the system.

And then there was the Martin Logan SL3...

Charlie, you change speakers more than some people change underwear, LOL !! Longtime Logan fan myself, have you had a chance to listen to the new hybrids ?
    Cheers ! …. Dave

Again, please... My name is Charles. Yes I do change out speakers frequently, because I have them and because they are what makes or breaks a system since they are what you are ultimately hearing in the end, more so than the equipment upstream. If you notice, I rotate them out a few months when I make substantial changes to the system. This last time around, not only did the entire setup change, but so did the room, the biggest change of them all. I rotate my "big three" through the system every few months (GR-Research X-Statik hybrid open baffles, NHT 2.9's, Martin Logan SL3's) to make sure I have them dialed in the best I can in the room. Whichever one performs best, stays.

I've heard a couple of the new hybrids. Not sure if it was the room, how they were positioned, or the gear/cables used, but they sounded a little lacking in the midrange. Not thin, but a bit sterile. A slight lack of warmth. One of my brothers had the little ElectroMotion ESL's which sounded like that, and the ones at the Florida Audio Expo 2020 which might have been either the Impression ESL 11A or Expression ESL 13A. I know that the sub in that room was cranked up entirely too high, which didn't at all help with the midrange of the speakers.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Chops' Current System Pics ....