Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

Does Corus match with my power-amp?

I’m using Electrocompaniet EC-4.8 pre-amp and their AW-180 Mono-block power amp for years, I enjoy EC sound but they don’t have any new pre-amp for long time. Recently I’m very interest in Jeff Rowland's Corus and I saw many Corus users are using other brand’s SS power-amp with their Corus and the result are very good, one of the most common example is Passlab power-amp. Does anybody know if my AW-180 power-amp can match with Corus? And do you think if any improvement in sound quality if I change to Corus? THX

PS: I use Esoteric K-03X CD and SACD player, Avalon Opus Ceramique speaker, Audience AR6-TSS power conditioner

Re: Does Corus matchg with my power-amp?

Anybody can help?

Corus has a high input impedance of 40K Ohms on its balance and unbalanced line inputs, and a uniformly low imput impedance of 60 Ohms on both balanced/unbalanced outputs. This makes Corus compatible with just about any CD players and amps on the market.

In particular, I have successfully used the Rowland Criterion -- same circuit as Corus with the addition of a battery-based supply -- for several years with Esoteric X-01 and K-01 players... Truly marvellous results.

You can't go wrong with Corus... It is a very resolving preamplifier, and amazingly musical at the same time.

Guido
    Electronics: Rowland Daemon 1500W Superintegrated, Rowland Aeris DAC+PSU, M925 430W monos, Esoteric X-01 transport
    Speakers: Vienna Die Muzik
    Cables: Cardas Clear Beyond XL PCs, Clear Reflection XLR ICs and speaker wires, Clear digital coax

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoCorona View Post
    Corus has a high input impedance of 40K Ohms on its balance and unbalanced line inputs, and a uniformly low imput impedance of 60 Ohms on both balanced/unbalanced outputs. This makes Corus compatible with just about any CD players and amps on the market.

In particular, I have successfully used the Rowland Criterion -- same circuit as Corus with the addition of a battery-based supply -- for several years with Esoteric X-01 and K-01 players... Truly marvellous results.

You can't go wrong with Corus... It is a very resolving preamplifier, and amazingly musical at the same time.

Guido

Hi Guido
    Thanks! What about ARC Ref 6? Which pre-amp you think is better match with my EC AW-180 power-amp? JF Corus or ARC Ref 6?
    Both per-amp are famous and not cheap, I need to be very careful to make my choice.

Hi MM, what is the input impedance of your EC AW-180? And what is the output impedance of ARC REF 6? Compatibility between pres and amps depends on impedance matching.... In the case of Corus, the pre should be compatible with any amp with an input impedance of approx 1500 Ohms or higher.

As for what is "better", it is purely a matter of preference.

What kind of music do you like to listen to?

What are you looking for in sonic /musical characteristics?

How does your current system fall short of ideal?

What would your ideal preamplifier do that your current one does not do?

Regards, Guido
    Electronics: Rowland Daemon 1500W Superintegrated, Rowland Aeris DAC+PSU, M925 430W monos, Esoteric X-01 transport
    Cables: Cardas Clear Beyond XL PCs, Clear Reflection XLR ICs and speaker wires, Clear digital coax

Hi MM, what is the input impedance of your EC AW-180? And what is the output impedance of ARC REF 6? Compatibility between pres and amps depends on impedance matching.... In the case of Corus, the pre should be compatible with any amp with an input impedance of approx 1500 Ohms or higher.

Regards, Guido
    Hi Guido

Thanks a lot! Here is the specification of my power-amp AW-180 and ARC Ref 6, Sorry I'm not in technical guy, I hope you can get the answer in this information:

Ref: http://www.audiotehnic.net/aw180.pdf

AW-180 Amplifier section
    Main voltage 120 V / 240 V. Clipping point of the amplifier is set to a level where total
    harmonic distortion (THD) is 0.2 %.
    Output Impedance (20 Hz - 20 kHz) < 0,008 Ohm
    RCA (single) input impedance 220 kOhm
    XLR (balanced) input impedance 110 kOhm
    Input sensitivity for rated output 1 V
    Max. peak current > 100 A
    THD (measured at 1 kHz half power, 8 Ohm) < 0,001 %
    THD (measured at 1 kHz -1 dB, 8 Ohm)< 0,001 %
    Noise (measured with both inputs shorted)
    400 Hz - 30 kHz : 90 μV
    10 Hz - 30 kHz : 100 μV
    Rated output power
    10 % change in line voltage will give app. 20 % change in output power.
    8 Ohm 180 W
    4 Ohm 350 W
    2 Ohm 650 W
    Power consumption (no load or signal) 115 W

ARC Ref 6 specification

http://www.audioresearch.com/Content...6%20Manual.pdf

Frequency Response: +0-3dB, 0.4Hz to 200kHz at rated output (Balanced, 200k ohms load).

Distortion: Less than .01% at 2V RMS BAL output.

Gain: Main output: 12dB Balanced output, 6dB SE output. Record out: 0dB (Processor input: 0dB BAL
    output).

Input Impedance: 120K ohms Balanced, 60K ohms SE. Inputs: 4 balanced, 4 single-ended. Assignable
    processor passthrough.

Output Impedance: 600 ohms Balanced, 300 ohms SE Main (2). 20K ohms minimum load and 2000pF

maximum capacitance. Outputs (3): 2 main, 1 record out (XLR and RCA connectors).

Output Polarity: Non-inverting.

Maximum Input: 18V RMS BAL, 9V RMS SE.

Rated Outputs: 2V RMS (1V RMS SE) into 200K ohm balanced load (maximum balanced output capability
    is 70V RMS at less than 0.5% THD at 1kHz).

Crosstalk: -88dB or better at 1kHz and 10 kHz.

Controls: Rotary encoders: Volume (103 steps), Select Input. Push Buttons: Power, Menu, Enter, Mono,
    Invert, Mute.

Power Supplies: Electronically regulated low and high voltage supplies. Automatic 45 sec. warm-up/
    brown-out mute. Line regulation better than .01%

Noise: 1.7uV RMS residual IHF weighted balanced equivalent input noise with volume at 1 (109dB below 2V
    RMS output.)

Tube Complement: (6)-6H30P dual triodes, plus (1 each) 6550WE and 6H30P in power supply.

Power Requirements: 100-135VAC 60Hz (200-250VAC 50/60Hz) 130 watts. Standby: 2 watts.

Regards, Guido
    Hi Guido

Thanks a lot! Here is the specification of my power-amp AW-180 and ARC Ref 6, Sorry I'm not in technical guy, I hope you can get the answer in this information. Againm a millions thanks!

Ref: http://www.audiotehnic.net/aw180.pdf

AW-180 Amplifier section
    Main voltage 120 V / 240 V. Clipping point of the amplifier is set to a level where total
    harmonic distortion (THD) is 0.2 %.
    Output Impedance (20 Hz - 20 kHz) < 0,008 Ohm
    RCA (single) input impedance 220 kOhm
    XLR (balanced) input impedance 110 kOhm
    Input sensitivity for rated output 1 V
    Max. peak current > 100 A
    THD (measured at 1 kHz half power, 8 Ohm) < 0,001 %
    THD (measured at 1 kHz -1 dB, 8 Ohm)< 0,001 %
    Noise (measured with both inputs shorted)
    400 Hz - 30 kHz : 90 μV
    10 Hz - 30 kHz : 100 μV
    Rated output power
    10 % change in line voltage will give app. 20 % change in output power.
    8 Ohm 180 W
    4 Ohm 350 W
    2 Ohm 650 W
    Power consumption (no load or signal) 115 W

ARC Ref 6 specification

http://www.audioresearch.com/Content...6%20Manual.pdf

Frequency Response: +0-3dB, 0.4Hz to 200kHz at rated output (Balanced, 200k ohms load).

Distortion: Less than .01% at 2V RMS BAL output.

Gain: Main output: 12dB Balanced output, 6dB SE output. Record out: 0dB (Processor input: 0dB BAL
    output).

Input Impedance: 120K ohms Balanced, 60K ohms SE. Inputs: 4 balanced, 4 single-ended. Assignable
    processor passthrough.

Output Impedance: 600 ohms Balanced, 300 ohms SE Main (2). 20K ohms minimum load and 2000pF

maximum capacitance. Outputs (3): 2 main, 1 record out (XLR and RCA connectors).

Output Polarity: Non-inverting.

Maximum Input: 18V RMS BAL, 9V RMS SE.

Rated Outputs: 2V RMS (1V RMS SE) into 200K ohm balanced load (maximum balanced output capability
    is 70V RMS at less than 0.5% THD at 1kHz).

Crosstalk: -88dB or better at 1kHz and 10 kHz.

Controls: Rotary encoders: Volume (103 steps), Select Input. Push Buttons: Power, Menu, Enter, Mono,
    Invert, Mute.

Power Supplies: Electronically regulated low and high voltage supplies. Automatic 45 sec. warm-up/
    brown-out mute. Line regulation better than .01%

Noise: 1.7uV RMS residual IHF weighted balanced equivalent input noise with volume at 1 (109dB below 2V
    RMS output.)

Tube Complement: (6)-6H30P dual triodes, plus (1 each) 6550WE and 6H30P in power supply.

Power Requirements: 100-135VAC 60Hz (200-250VAC 50/60Hz) 130 watts. Standby: 2 watts.

Hi MM, as your amp has a very high input impedance of approximately 220KOhms balanced, there is no worry whatsoever about its compatibility with either preamplifier.

One thing to consider is that ARC preamplifiers tend to go through 6550 tubes as fast as kids go through candies... The 6550 in the power supply probably needs replacement after 1000 (1K) hours... 6H30 tubes should last 2.5 times as much before their sound starting to sag.

But compatibility and tube life are by no means the only criteria for choosing an amp... So, here are again my original questions:

Best regards, Guido

Hi Guido

Here is my answer of your questions:

1) What kind of music do you like to listen to?
    I only listen to modern Jazz music, Bossa Nova. Here are some examples for you, you can listen to the sample:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hope-Lars-Ja...011_TE_3p_dp_1

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000QGEVY..._TE_item_image

http://www.amazon.co.uk/We-Will-Alwa...911_TE_3p_dp_3

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bossa-Nova-J...911_TE_3p_dp_1

2) What are you looking for in sonic /musical characteristics?
    The idea sonic or musical characteristics for me is good 3D stage with silky smooth highs & mid-range, solid bass, very good transparency with good tonal texture and density.

3) How does your current system fall short of ideal?
    I’m using my per-amp (Electrocompaniet EC-4.8) and power-amp (AW-180) about 4 years. Before this, I use their ECI-5 for 3 years. I enjoy EC sound, which is neutral with a little bit warm, slightly sweet, nice transparency. But after 7 years, I’m interest to try something new, which is much better than my EC sound quality. Perhaps I will also upgrade my AW-180 power-amp in the future but not now, because my budget is not enough at this moment. Also I have small listening area, which cannot allowed me to use very big power-amp (like Passlab, McIntosh). AW-180 is a pair of small mono-block that fit for my home. And it drive my speaker very well (Avalon Opus Ceramique).

4) What would your ideal preamplifier do that your current one does not do?
    More transparency sound, better 3D stage, more silky smooth on the high and mid-range, more solid base, with better tonal texture and density.

PS: ARC Ref 6, this is another target per-amp for me beside JR Corus. But Ref 6 is a tube-amp, the tube has limited life-time, and the size of Ref 6 seem to be a little bit high for my audio rack. Ref 6 has about 7” height, my audio rack has only 8.5”. ARC ref 6 upper case is quite hot as I heard, I’m afraid my audio rack don’t have not enough ventilation space to move out the hot air. These are my biggest concern for Ref 6. But Corus’s size is very small, I have no problem put it into my audio rack in anytime. However, sound quality is no. 1 for my decision.

From an electrical point of view any preamp will match with your amps due to their high input impedance (a German magazine measured it to be 600kOhm). But no one can tell you if you'll like a certain preamp combined with your amps, especially in the context of your system.

My recommendation based on what you're looking to gain is the Audionet Pre I G3 with one of their external PSU.

Anatta

I heard
    some good comment about Audionet, unfortunately they don't have a distributor in Hong Kong.
    BTW, may I know which is Audionet's flagship pre-amp: Pre G2 or Pre 21 G3?

Officially the Pre G2 is the top model, but the Pre I G3 is newer, has better specs and can be enhanced with one of their external PSUs; it's also less expensive and better looking IMO.

Since you're in HK I'd get the Accuphase C-3850 at the great Japanese price, top pre that will also give you the upgrade you're looking for. The user Harris4crna here has it.

http://www.accuphase.com/model/c-3850.html

Anatta
    Accuphase is a very famous in Hong Kong in this business, they have many users in here. I’ve listened to it many time, it sound nice but not my cup of tea.

I wonder how's the Audionet Pre 1 G3 + power-amp (AMP, MAX) sound quality compare with Electrocompaniet? Do you think they're in the same level? Does they have similar sonic /musical characteristics?

Don't have experience with EC, but Audionet is at the Soulution level at a reasonable cost. It is a very transparent, holographic, high speed, high resolution, low distortion gear, with deep and tight bass. Not warm sounding though if that's what you're looking for, but not harsh at all. The AMP model is about the same size as your AW180s.

I see the Audionet distributor is in Shanghai; maybe it has some dealers in HK? There's also a distributor in Taiwan.

Re: Does Corus match with my power-amp?

Anatta

AMP is very shorty, my AW-180 power-amp is almost same size with Audionet's MAX, same height (11.3") and same width (8.5") expect MAX is 1 inch longer than AW-180. If I have chnace I would love to listen to Pre 1 G3, EPS G2and AMP/ MAX. May I know what is the net selling price of these 3 Audionet products in U.S. now?

Unfortunately I have no chance listen to Jeff Rowland Pre-amp + Power-amp combo very clear before, but I will make a booking later with JR's dealer. If you don't mind, could you please describe the sound character or music characteristics of JRs Corus ? I heard it is more neutral, a little bit warm (but not as warm as Passlab). THX!

Don't know the current US prices, but these are the prices in Germany:

Pre I G3 €4000
    EPS G2 PSU €2000
    EPX PSU €5000
    AMP €10000/pair
    MAX €16500/pair

No experience with JR.

I'll test a Corus with JR 625 S2 and Avalon Indra in soon, let see what happen. BTW, I have test an ARC Ref 6 per-amp this week, very impressive, the sound are so beautiful, very musical. I hope Corus will impress me as well.

My Ref 6 test report is here:
    http://www.audioshark.org/audio-research-corporation-arc-36/ref-6-test-report-9647.html

If you choice Corus, please notes, that you can adjust the volume for each entry XLR and RCA.
    There is 4 XLR for connecting 4 mono amplifiers or 2 stereo amplifier.
    One of two can be adjust if you decide to take a tube amplifier(for medium and treble) and a transistor amplifier ( for bass).
    One entry can be transform in BYPASS if you use home cinema like me.
    There are 2 records two.

Very good preamplifier, but be careful with the choice of cable.

Another thing : you can upgrade Corus with a external PSU(thanks Guido)...So you can upgrade year after year the musicality of your product.
    Marantz SA7S1/GRIMM AUDIO CC1/MARK LEVINSON 360S+TECHNICS SL1210 MKII/ORTOFON X1-MC/VPI CLASSIC 3 in rosewood/Audio-Technica ART-9/ESOTERIC E03+TAG MC LAREN T32R+JEFF ROWLAND CORUS+JEFF ROWLAND MODEL 625+Magnepan 3.7i+Cables line: all Furutech lineflux+power cord DIY

Hi HongKong, will you be getting PSU for your Corus?

Regards, Guido

Hi Guido,

No I don't get it because Jeff Rowland is not know in Europe and in France.
    My dealer stops to work with Jeff Rowland because the distribution has changed.
    When distribution has changed, all stores and all distributors in Europe have sold out Jeff Rowland...
    I have note this when I search price of Jeff Rowland in audiomarkt.de .
    Anyone doesn't work with the new distributor in Europe.
    Why ? I don't know but I'm sure there are good reason.
    So I think Jeff Rowland does a bad choice to give distribution to the new distributor.
    Wait and see the futur.

Regards

T.
    Marantz SA7S1/GRIMM AUDIO CC1/MARK LEVINSON 360S+TECHNICS SL1210 MKII/ORTOFON X1-MC/VPI CLASSIC 3 in rosewood/Audio-Technica ART-9/ESOTERIC E03+TAG MC LAREN T32R+JEFF ROWLAND CORUS+JEFF ROWLAND MODEL 625+Magnepan 3.7i+Cables line: all Furutech lineflux+power cord DIY

hongkong - What you describe is a common situation when a brand initially changes its distribution. Hopefully Rowland selected a reliable new distributor but it may take some time for them to establish relationships with new dealers to properly support the brand. Unfortunately for most audiophiles like us patience is not one of our strengths when we yearn for new gear.

I just borrow a friend’s Capri preamp to my home last week to test the sound. Wah! it really match with my Electrocompaniet power-amp, it sound very since. So I think if Capri can match my power-amp, then Corus should even sound much better.

Corus has a low output impedance of 60 Ohms on both balanced XLR and single-ended RCA outputs... As such, it will be very compatible with your amp.

Yes, you will find all aspects of audible performance of Corus to be superior to the Capri S2, and even more so to the original Capri.

What is even more intriguing is that the performance of Corus soars even much further if you feed it through the Rowland Power Storage Unit (PSU)... This is a full chassis power supply based on ultra-capacitors which isolates Corus circuitry completely from the dirty AC grid by converting AC into DC, storing the DC, and feeding the uncontaminated DC to Corus... I use PSU on my Rowland Aeris, and results are incredible to say the least.

Regards, Guido

Hello
    i have a Corus but no the psu.
    I have a great opportunity to buy block mono amplifier Accuphase A-200.
    so is it a good idea to change the model Jeff Rowland Model 625?
    Thanks

Hello HongKong.

What is making you consider an upgrade from Rowland 625? Power? Resolution?

For one thing, the Accuphase A200 seens to deliver 100W in stereo mode over 8 Ohms.... All I found is that in mono mode, the amp would deliver "even more".... THis suggest that power would not double in mono/bridged mode.

Conversely, the original model of M625, delivers 300W over 8 Ohms. The S2 version outputs 325W/8 and 600W/4.

The S2 version is much enhanced over the original, which was already a stupendous device.... Is your 625 an original model? If you call your dealer or distributor, they can arrange for the upgrade to S2 status. Not sure what the upgrade price might be in France, but I know it is quite reasonable in the US.

If you needed even more power than the Rowland M625 S2, the new Rowland M535 in mono mode will deliver 900W/8.... All reports I have heard about this amp point to it being quite spectacular. I may be receiving a unit to evaluate in the next few weeks, and will post my detailed findings on Audioshark.

Regards, Guido

I am not sure if you would find the Accuphase A-200 to be an upgrade from the Rowland M625... Even if your M625 unit were an original model, and not the much enhanced M625 S2.

would

Hello HongKong.

What is making you consider an upgrade from Rowland 625? Power? Resolution?

For one thing, the Accuphase A200 seens to deliver 100W in stereo mode over 8 Ohms.... All I found is that in mono mode, the amp would deliver "even more".... THis suggest that power would not double in mono/bridged mode.

Conversely, the original model of M625, delivers 300W over 8 Ohms. The S2 version outputs 325W/8 and 600W/4.

The S2 version is much enhanced over the original, which was already a stupendous device.... Is your 625 an original model? If you call your dealer or distributor, they can arrange for the upgrade to S2 status. Not sure what the upgrade price might be in France, but I know it is quite reasonable in the US.

If you needed even more power than the Rowland M625 S2, the new Rowland M535 in mono mode will deliver 900W/8.... All reports I have heard about this amp point to it being quite spectacular. I may be receiving a unit to evaluate in the next few weeks, and will post my detailed findings on Audioshark.

Regards, Guido

I am not sure if you would find the Accuphase A-200 to be an upgrade from the Rowland M625... Even if your M625 unit were an original model, and not the much enhanced M625 S2.

would
    Hello Guido,

Thanks for your answer.
    I'm not research more power.
    Mine is an original.
    I have Infinity Kappa 100.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards

Thanh-Binh

Hello HongKong, if power is no concern, upgrading your original M625 to S2 status is the way to go.... All who have performed the upgrade have been amazed at the result... Jeff has added 4-pole Jensen capacitors in the power supply, and changed all boards to very low dyelectric ceramic boards.... But most of all, has designed for S2 a brand new circuit subsystem that reduces distortions to unmeasurable levels.

Regards, Guido

HongKong......I owned the original 625 and had Jeff upgrade it to 625 S2. It improved on an already superlative amp with more transparency and even better bass. Unless one is needing more power/current than the 625 S2 provides, I think it is about as good as a stereo amp can get.

TD

Hi HongKong, will you be getting PSU for your Corus?

Regards, Guido
    Sorry, just see now your question.

I have no bought the PSU for my CORUS....Any dealer in France ????? There is the distributor AlterAudio, but anybody works with him and JR ???? Why ? Curious ? Before distributor JR was PPL Audio for France.
    I will go to the High End Munich in may. JR are there. Perhaps, I buy it in Germany...
    I have send an e-mail to JR in USA today. I must wait 3 to 5 days...

If there are a bundle AERIUS + PSU, there is a probleme for me...LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by MM622 View Post
    I just borrow a friend’s Capri preamp to my home last week to test the sound. Wah! it really match with my Electrocompaniet power-amp, it sound very since. So I think if Capri can match my power-amp, then Corus should even sound much better.
    I have compared Capri and PROCEED PRE.... I can say, I have heard no difference....but between CORUS and PROCEED PRE, there are a big big big difference....So...I think you will happy with....

Quote Originally Posted by tdimler View Post
    HongKong......I owned the original 625 and had Jeff upgrade it to 625 S2. It improved on an already superlative amp with more transparency and even better bass. Unless one is needing more power/current than the 625 S2 provides, I think it is about as good as a stereo amp can get.

TD
    When I bought 625, the price is the same than in USA and in France....Now, the price is double for ... 625 S2

Can someone give me the price in USA for :
    - JR AERIUS
    - JR PSU

Price are with or without taxes ?

Thank you very much.

Hello HongKong, PSU can be purchased either bundled, or unbundled:

* Bundled with Corus,
    * Bundled with the Aeris DAC,
    On its own.

Each Rowland national distributor manages its own dealer network... The Rowland factory does not determine which dealers there are in Countries outside the USA. So, for France, you should call Alter Audio and speak to Sebastien:

ALTER AUDIO
    231 Rue Saint Honore
    75001 Paris
    France
    Tel: +33 (0) 1 7379 1818
    Fax: +33 (0) 1 3429 4920
    sebastien@alteraudio.fr
    www.alteraudio.fr

Salut, Guido

Hello HongKong, PSU can be purchased either bundled, or unbundled:

* Bundled with Corus,
    * Bundled with the Aeris DAC,
    On its own.

Each Rowland national distributor manages its own dealer network... The Rowland factory does not determine which dealers there are in Countries outside the USA. So, for France, you should call Alter Audio and speak to Sebastien:

ALTER AUDIO
    231 Rue Saint Honore
    75001 Paris
    France
    Tel: +33 (0) 1 7379 1818
    Fax: +33 (0) 1 3429 4920
    sebastien@alteraudio.fr
    www.alteraudio.fr

Salut, Guido

Thanks, but that what I say...Distributor without any store in Paris with JR ???

Hello HongKong, I have not spoken to Alter, so I do not know where the Rowland dealers are in France.

Have you spoken to Sebastien at all, and asked him where you can purchase Rowland equipment in Paris??

Salut, Guido

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Does Corus match with my power-amp?