Does Corus match with my power-amp? - Page 4
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Does Corus match with my power-amp?

Quote Originally Posted by tdimler View Post
    HongKong......I owned the original 625 and had Jeff upgrade it to 625 S2. It improved on an already superlative amp with more transparency and even better bass. Unless one is needing more power/current than the 625 S2 provides, I think it is about as good as a stereo amp can get.

TD
    When I bought 625, the price is the same than in USA and in France....Now, the price is double for ... 625 S2

Can someone give me the price in USA for :
    - JR AERIUS
    - JR PSU

Price are with or without taxes ?

Thank you very much.
    Marantz SA7S1/GRIMM AUDIO CC1/MARK LEVINSON 360S+TECHNICS SL1210 MKII/ORTOFON X1-MC/VPI CLASSIC 3 in rosewood/Audio-Technica ART-9/ESOTERIC E03+TAG MC LAREN T32R+JEFF ROWLAND CORUS+JEFF ROWLAND MODEL 625+INFINTY KAPPA 100+Cables line: all Furutech lineflux+power cord DIY

Post Thanks / Like

Hello HongKong, PSU can be purchased either bundled, or unbundled:

* Bundled with Corus,
    * Bundled with the Aeris DAC,
    On its own.

Each Rowland national distributor manages its own dealer network... The Rowland factory does not determine which dealers there are in Countries outside the USA. So, for France, you should call Alter Audio and speak to Sebastien:

ALTER AUDIO
    231 Rue Saint Honore
    75001 Paris
    France
    Tel: +33 (0) 1 7379 1818
    Fax: +33 (0) 1 3429 4920
    sebastien@alteraudio.fr
    www.alteraudio.fr

Salut, Guido
    Electronics - Rowland Aeris DAC+PSU, Rowland M925 430W monos, Esoteric X-01 as transport
    Speakers - Vienna Die Muzik
    Cables - Cardas loom: Clear Beyond XL PCs, Clear Reflection XLR ICs and speaker wires, Clear digital coax
    e

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoCorona View Post
    Hello HongKong, PSU can be purchased either bundled, or unbundled:

* Bundled with Corus,
    * Bundled with the Aeris DAC,
    On its own.

Each Rowland national distributor manages its own dealer network... The Rowland factory does not determine which dealers there are in Countries outside the USA. So, for France, you should call Alter Audio and speak to Sebastien:

ALTER AUDIO
    231 Rue Saint Honore
    75001 Paris
    France
    Tel: +33 (0) 1 7379 1818
    Fax: +33 (0) 1 3429 4920
    sebastien@alteraudio.fr
    www.alteraudio.fr

Salut, Guido

Thanks, but that what I say...Distributor without any store in Paris with JR ???
    Marantz SA7S1/GRIMM AUDIO CC1/MARK LEVINSON 360S+TECHNICS SL1210 MKII/ORTOFON X1-MC/VPI CLASSIC 3 in rosewood/Audio-Technica ART-9/ESOTERIC E03+TAG MC LAREN T32R+JEFF ROWLAND CORUS+JEFF ROWLAND MODEL 625+INFINTY KAPPA 100+Cables line: all Furutech lineflux+power cord DIY

Post Thanks / Like

Hello HongKong, I have not spoken to Alter, so I do not know where the Rowland dealers are in France.

Have you spoken to Sebastien at all, and asked him where you can purchase Rowland equipment in Paris??

Salut, Guido
    Electronics - Rowland Aeris DAC+PSU, Rowland M925 430W monos, Esoteric X-01 as transport
    Speakers - Vienna Die Muzik
    Cables - Cardas loom: Clear Beyond XL PCs, Clear Reflection XLR ICs and speaker wires, Clear digital coax
    e

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4