Nord One Up Ncore NC500 amps, Class D ready for prime time ..... - Page 165
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 165 of 185 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1848
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nord One Up Ncore NC500 amps, Class D ready for prime time .....

Well, I’m just playing....

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Samoyed
    Im sorry for the late reply.
    I have the Nord One UP NC500DM stereo with Rev D boards and Sparkos Op Amps.
    Ive had before the same amp, but with Rev C boards.
    On that boards Ive tried both, Sonic Imagery and Sparkos Op Amps and with that boards Ive prefered the Sparkos because for me, in my system, they had more body, but the same detail and soundstage. The Si where Kind of lean and dry.
    I havent tried the Sonic Imagery on the Rev D boards, but the Sparkos sound great for me on them: dynamic, detailed, 3D, toneful, with body and bass, just incredible.

3. Thanks joeinid thanked for this post
    Likes Matias liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. As the monkey said when he caught his tail in the revolving door, “It won’t be long, now.” My Sparkos arrive tomorrow.

5. Likes joeinid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IAmRael View Post
    I assume that by this you mean before the sale, bcause certainly not when it comes to after.
    I just find it intriguing that boggit hasn't inquired. I know if it were my business and someone brought up a customer service related issue I sure as heck would want to know what the issue is especially since the item in question was purchased due to this very thread......boggit?

Post Thanks / Like

What’s the issue? The guy is Johnny at the rathole whenever I send email....

8. Thanks MikeCh thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Elberoth View Post
    I have just ordered the One Up monos with Sparkos Op-Amps and rev. D boards to try. I should get them in 3 weeks time.
    Adam, did you get them? Your thoughts?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IAmRael View Post
    I just find it intriguing that boggit hasn't inquired. I know if it were my business and someone brought up a customer service related issue I sure as heck would want to know what the issue is especially since the item in question was purchased due to this very thread......boggit?
    Maybe he's aware of what you're trying to accomplish instead of you just contacting him directly without an audience. As Samoyed said he has always been quick to help when things are handled that way. When did you go from D'Agostino to Nord anyway?
    Main - JVC QL-Y7/Denon Dl-301 Mk II, Gold Note PH-10, Nuprime CDT-8, Teac Reference NT-505, PS Audio DirectStream DAC w/Bridge II, Audia Flight FL Three S, Reynaud Abscissa Jubilee, (2) Rythmik F12SE, Dueland IC's, Triode Wire Labs SC & PC's, Equi=Core 1800, PI Audio Uberbuss, Timbernation rack

Family Room - Oppo UDP-203, Auralic Aries, W4S Recovery with iPower, Nuprime DAC-10, Mivera Purepower, Nola KO's, (2) Rythmik F-12G, Audio Sensibility SC & IC's, Neotech PC's, SurgeX SA-1810

Post Thanks / Like

Chaps, I will be using a valve pre with my Nord power amp. My intention will be to leave the Nord powered, but should I turn the power amp off before turning my pre-amp on? Common sense says - YES; but your experience may be otherwise. Thx

Post Thanks / Like

Ohhh, I contacted him via email. I bought both a mono and a stereo amp for F,C,R in my ht system. D’agastino is in different system with a different class of service to go along. Without going into too much more detail at this point I have a broken stereo amp version that doesn’t work any more and no offer by the manufacturer to repair. I can buy the parts and have them shippped to me for about $400.00 US but I need to figure the rest out on my own. Never have I felt so disregarded as a participant in this hobby. Good thing I can take the financial hit without too much issue but nevertheless it pisses me off how irresponsible people can be

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Underhill View Post
    Chaps, I will be using a valve pre with my Nord power amp. My intention will be to leave the Nord powered, but should I turn the power amp off before turning my pre-amp on? Common sense says - YES; but your experience may be otherwise. Thx
    I bought a 12 volt trigger and if your preamp has one, use it. Otherwise, buy the Emotiva external version and use that-I would always power up the Nord last. Mine makes a light pop on power up.

Page 165 of 185 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 175 ... LastLast