Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

I did, but then I just purchased and downloaded the album in DSD512........ WOW.... I mean......... W O W... from what I have heard this is the best sounding album EVER! Oh, it is a really fantastic album also .
    McIntosh C49, MC152, MR85, R778 | T+A DAC 8 DSD | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM750ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQPlayer) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | Schiit Jotunheim 2 | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105

“One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Myers View Post
    I did, but then I just purchased and downloaded the album in DSD512........ WOW.... I mean......... W O W... from what I have heard this is the best sounding album EVER! Oh, it is a really fantastic album also .
    Where did you DL it from in 512?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

NativeDSD has the exclusive! They claim it is the first album released in DSD512.
    McIntosh C49, MC152, MR85, R778 | T+A DAC 8 DSD | KEF LS50 Meta w/S2, KC62 (x2) | Rega RP8, Ania Pro, NEO PSU | Technics SL-1500C | Audio Technica VM750ML | Hexmat Eclipse, Yellow Bird, Molekula, Molekula Mini | Pro-Ject VC-E | Falcon NW PC Server (Roon Core & HQPlayer) | Microsoft Surface Pro 6 (Roon Controller) | Abyss Diana Phi | Schiit Jotunheim 2 | Astell&Kern SE200 | Oppo BDP105

“One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong”
    "You can't use reason to convince anyone out of an argument that they didn't use reason to get into"
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Was just looking at the NativeDSD homepage with Vanessa Fernandez and watching the youtube video made , interesting.
    Flemming

Lumin X1
    Rotel Michi S5
    Focus Audio FS788

Inter connect : Nordost Tyr 2 ( 2 Meter )
    LS cable : Yter
    Power Cables : Nordost Frey 2 ( 2 Meter )
    Nordost QB8
    Fibercable for feeding the Lumin X1
    Rack : Finite Elemente Pagode

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by FDPDK View Post
    Was just looking at the NativeDSD homepage with Vanessa Fernandez and watching the youtube video made , interesting.
    I read the description of the recording:

“The album was recorded at United Recording Studios (former known as Oceanway Studios) in Hollywood and was mixed at Sphere Studios in Burbank and Capital Recording Studios in Hollywood. All recording, tracking and mixing was done 100% analog. Michael C. Ross recorded the album in United Recording Studio B over four days on a 24 track Studer Recorder using 2 inch analog tape running at 30 ips. The final 30 ips 1/4 inch stereo master was used by Bernie Grundman to create the Stereo DSD 64 master.”

This tells me that all they did was take the DSD64 master and upsample it to DSD256/DSD512. Having sat in the chair of a Mastering Engineer and watched what they use to upsample DSD64 (and 24/96), no thanks. You could take the DSD64 and upsample it to DSD512 yourself.

I’m about to crack open the vinyl LP. Things will get interesting.

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

They are not up-sampled. They have a much more extensive process then simple up-sampling. I have the original DSD64 download of "When The Levee Breaks" and the new DSD256 version. Vastly better sounding even after having HQPlayer up-sample to 24.6Mhz. Same with the comparison between the SACD rip, which is basically ripping the original DSD64 off the disk, and comparing to the DSD512. Vastly better in my view.

"We are pleased to announce the availability of Groove Note releases in DSD 128, DSD 256, and DSD 512 in addition to the original DSD 64 releases. These higher bit rate DSD 128, DSD 256, and DSD 512 releases are all pure DSD created. They are not up samplings, for there are no PCM or DXD conversions involved in their production. They are re-modulations of the original DSD 64 encoding modulation that produced the DSD 64 releases. The sonic advantage to these new Stereo DSD 128, DSD 256, and DSD 512 releases, as with all higher DSD bit rate releases, is the wider frequency passband prior to the onset of modulation noise. This results in the listener’s DAC using gentler and more phase linear filters for playback of the music."

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Audioshark

They are not up-sampled. They have a much more extensive process then simple up-sampling. I have the original DSD64 download of "When The Levee Breaks" and the new DSD256 version. Vastly better sounding even after having HQPlayer up-sample to 24.6Mhz. Same with the comparison between the SACD rip, which is basically ripping the original DSD64 off the disk, and comparing to the DSD512. Vastly better in my view.

"We are pleased to announce the availability of Groove Note releases in DSD 128, DSD 256, and DSD 512 in addition to the original DSD 64 releases. These higher bit rate DSD 128, DSD 256, and DSD 512 releases are all pure DSD created. They are not up samplings, for there are no PCM or DXD conversions involved in their production. They are re-modulations of the original DSD 64 encoding modulation that produced the DSD 64 releases. The sonic advantage to these new Stereo DSD 128, DSD 256, and DSD 512 releases, as with all higher DSD bit rate releases, is the wider frequency passband prior to the onset of modulation noise. This results in the listener’s DAC using gentler and more phase linear filters for playback of the music."

Thanks, but I remain skeptical. The original sources are the tape (first) and DSD64 (second). Without the original tape to DSD512, it’s a bit of marketing speak with “wider frequency passband prior to the onset of modulation noise.”

I’m listening to the vinyl right now. Game over.

I agree that I would have preferred they take the original tape and went direct to DSD512. However, it is definitely not something I could do at home and definitely involves a much higher level process.

I do know that DSD64 can definitely have issues if not dealt with. The “wider frequency passband prior to the onset of modulation noise" is a known issue with DSD64, and somewhat to a lesser extent with DSD128.

I do not claim to understand it completely but there is some form of high freq. noise in the modulation that can come into audible range. It has been known for a while now that DSD128 is better but getting to DSD256 is essential to experience how amazing DSD can be, and assuring none of the modulation noise can cause issues.

DSD512 is supposed to be the only digital format that can truly produce a signal that is indistinguishable from the original analog, without having to deal with the pops and clicks, setup, fine tuning, tone arm, cartridge, phono pre-amp, cleaning, cleaning again, cleaning a third time, storage, etc., etc.

T+A even talks about the issue with DSD64. They state that there can be a big enough issue that using their "Wide" setting could damage gear and especially speakers. Therefore they disable this setting when a DSD64 signal is detected. The setting, which is supposed to make a wonderful difference is available for DSD128 and higher.

Therefore, there is a real and true benefits getting the signal to DSD512. Even though I am not extremely happy with how the Signalyst guy handles upgrades, etc., with HQPlayer, I still use it because it does have true benefits in playing back my music from my server.

I have also noticed that the higher signal going in the better the HQPlayer up-sampling works, in my view. Therefore I always purchased the highest I can. Use Vanessa's album as an example, the DSD64 SACD rip up-sampled through HQPlayer to 24.6 Mhz sounds amazing, however the DSD512 up-sampled to 24.6 Mhz is definitely better.

I have compared the straight DSD512 (22.6 Mhz according to T+A, or as they list it, 22M6, silly Germans) to the HQPlayer up-sampled 48 base clock (ala 24M6) and it definitely is a touch better (very slight but something I do notice).

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Audioshark

Makes sense. I’m tempted to download it, but right now, I’ve lugged home a Chord DAVE with the Hugo M Scaler to break in. I’m thinking that since the M Scaler makes everything 32/768, it may not matter what is being fed: DSD64 or DSD512. I’m going to wait until I get back in the store and download the DSD512 and try it on the MSB ProUSB which supports 8xDSD.

Nice... I would love to experience what the MSB can do with DSD512! The T+A constantly amazes me.

One thing to keep in mind , the DSD512 version of this album is 19.1 GB in size .

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Audioshark

New photos of Randy's system ...

Nice... I would love to experience what the MSB can do with DSD512! The T+A constantly amazes me.

One thing to keep in mind , the DSD512 version of this album is 19.1 GB in size .
    It’s an amazing DAC and sounds well beyond it’s price when fed DSD512. Glad you’re happy!

19.1 GB. GEESH!

By the way, Vanessa’s version of Back to Black is UNREAL!!!!! FABULOUS!

As a side, I bet if you had even a cheapy TT, you would really enjoy it. Just saying...

Vanessa's version of pretty much everything on that album is fantastic. I really like Human and Creep. I also love her original song that is on the album. Maybe my current favorite song!

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

So anyway, with my system I proceeded to put the tube amps and the T+A amp back on top of the rack ...

The Audio Mirrors are amazing sounding amps, so might as well have them available to play at this point. No interest is anyone buying them at this point (to go straight SS and possibly start trying to fund new higher speakers), so I may as well enjoy them for now ...

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    It’s an amazing DAC and sounds well beyond it’s price when fed DSD512...
    Where do you get good DSD512 content from?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    It’s an amazing DAC and sounds well beyond it’s price when fed DSD512. Glad you’re happy!

19.1 GB. GEESH!

By the way, Vanessa’s version of Back to Black is UNREAL!!!!! FABULOUS!

As a side, I bet if you had even a cheapy TT, you would really enjoy it. Just saying...
    Without getting into a bit-rate arms race, and certainly not getting into the analog vs digital thing , I note this album also sounds pretty good in DSD 128! Enjoy.

BTW, I wish NativeDSD had more material in the rock and pop genre.

The SACD sounds pretty darn good also, it is a fantastic album and a great one to choose as their first DSD512 release in my view!

And I agree, I wish more of this type of material was available from NativeDSD.

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by brodricj View Post
    Where do you get good DSD512 content from?
    Not much available to be purchased in DSD512. NativeDSD has a few selections now. Using HQPlayer I up-sample everything to DSD512. The improvements are stunning in my view.

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Hi Randy! Nice rig. I see you're back to W4S and SS amplification again. Bet it sounds pretty good.

My setup has changed a bit as well, the room more so than the system, but there's still some changes in the system. I'll be posting about that shortly in my thread.
    Pass Labs XP-20 | Auralic Altair G1 | Odyssey Audio Stratos Monoblocks | JVC XL-Z411 | Nakamichi DR-1 | Technics SL-1700MK2 | Magnepan 1.7i | SVS PB-1000 Pro x 2

Hey Charles, The Stage 2 is an amazing pre-amp. Far better than the standard STP-SE, which is a fantastic pre-amp inits own right. I still ahve the SET tube amps which I listen to sometimes. Fantastic amplifiers, I simply prefer the convenience of my T+A. I would say my Audio Mirror are a bit better sounding but the T+A is winning out for my use.

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

That's pretty much why I got away from tube amps. Too much maintenance and since I leave my system on 24/7, I'd be going through tubes like crazy. Plus, tubes just don't provide the bottom end that I prefer with the somewhat lower efficient loudspeakers I have.

I almost went for one of those STP-SE's, but came across an excellent deal on my PS Audio GCD from Underwood Hifi that I couldn't refuse. I love this preamp though. It sounds a LOT better than I had imagined, especially when paired up with the M700 monoblocks. This combo actually reminds me of an amp I had a while back that ran a quad set of KT88's which I used on the NHT 2.9's for a time. Almost the same kind of warm-ish midrange and silky smooth top end. Of course, the M700's really take the cake in the bass department.
    Pass Labs XP-20 | Auralic Altair G1 | Odyssey Audio Stratos Monoblocks | JVC XL-Z411 | Nakamichi DR-1 | Technics SL-1700MK2 | Magnepan 1.7i | SVS PB-1000 Pro x 2

Hey Charles, the STP-SE is a fantastic and flexible pre-amp in its price range. The Stage 2 is incredible and an amazing step up, true world class in every way.

I had a set of M700's and I thought they were darn good. Great value for sure! They never gave me the warm and fuzzy feeling, which I have no reason for because they were very good amplifiers! If I could step back in time I might consider actually keeping those amps.

The Audio Mirrors are really amazing amps. I just think that tubes are not my cup of tea. I think someone who is deep into vinyl or maybe has an absolute love affair with acoustic music then these may very well be the ideal amplifiers.

I am really starting to love the sound of my T+A amp. I think I may finally be getting over the fact that it is so small as amplifiers go and realize that it is pretty dam amazing and demonstrates how good T+A really is!

It is kind of nice being able to switch back and forth for now. There are times that I simply want to listen to the Audio Mirror, but more often then not I prefer the convenience of the T+A amplifier.

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

I think I am finally reaching a happy point... for now anyway ...

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Great to hear, Randy. It’s always fun for me to see pictures of members’ systems and hear how happy they are when they listen to them. Enjoy!

Sean

Lumin T2
    Gryphon Diablo 333
    Magico A3 w/ A-Pods
    AudioQuest Hurricane HC
    Shunyata PS8 & Defender & Cabling
    HRS E1

Looking good Randy.

Updated photos with the turntable in place. Cheryal made a dust cover for the Record Doctor!!! Pretty awesome job.

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Looks great, Randy! Thanks for sharing.

Sean

Lumin T2
    Gryphon Diablo 333
    Magico A3 w/ A-Pods
    AudioQuest Hurricane HC
    Shunyata PS8 & Defender & Cabling
    HRS E1

She’s a work horse, Enjoy!

I noticed no felt mat on the Orbit Special, is that for show or are you running it that way?

I love the PS Audio Noise Harvesters in the wall, the crazy stuff we do to improve our sound - no one understands this crap outside of our community.
    Source Analog: Kuzma Stabi R w/4point 11 arm | Kuzma 50 Cartridge
    Source Digital: Aurender N10 | Brinkmann Nyquist MK II
    Amplification: Dan D’Agostino Momentum HD and M400’s | Boulder 508
    Speakers: Wilson Alexias
    Cabling: Nordost Leif, Norse, V2 and Odin
    Power and Isolation: Audio-Ultra Home & Room Power Foundation Performance Package with StromTank S1000 | HRS

Audioshark

Looking good Randy!

Quote Originally Posted by UltraFast69 View Post
    She’s a work horse, Enjoy!

I noticed no felt mat on the Orbit Special, is that for show or are you running it that way?

I love the PS Audio Noise Harvesters in the wall, the crazy stuff we do to improve our sound - no one understands this crap outside of our community.
    I do not use the felt mat. I think it is a static collector, and from way back in the day I played albums directly on Glass. I know the best turntable back then that I used had a glass platter as an option.

Also, U-Turn states that there is no problem playing albums on the felt mat or directly on the acrylic platter.

Those noise harvesters used to drive me crazy because they have a blinking LED on the top that is really obnoxious. I ended up covering them up with several coats of my wife's nail polish .

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Looking good Randy, one question, is it me or is everything skewed to the right ?
    Cheers ! …. Dave

Yes, the entire system is setup slightly to the right because of how the bookcase is on the back wall. My chair is directly between the speakers, where the bookcase ends, which made fine tuning a bit more challenging.

I have tried having the system on one of the side walls, but this put a speaker in the way of accessing the bookcase, or the other side puts a speaker semi in the path coming into the room from the stairway.

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Wow Randy, you finally found your way back to vinyl after all of that time saying you weren't going to. ;-)

Also notice that little Elac sub over in the corner. How do you like it? Does it compliment the KEF's well?

The Elac works very well with my KEF's. It does not bring attention to itself but adds some nice bottom end fullness.

I really like the controls being from my cell phone. I also like that it uses the phones microphone and tests the room and can adjust for the rooms affects on the bottom end automatically.

As for vinyl, it is another source and gives some nice remembrances of when I first got into good sound systems back in the day.

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Some updated pics....

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Super Moderator

Looks great, how does it sound?
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

First evening listening with new McIntosh it is very impressive!

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Beautiful!!!

Randy, you're not making it any easier for me, LOL! I pay for my new system next Thursday (my birthday). Then it's just a matter of waiting on the truck.

I already have my speakers...Harbeth Super HL 5+ 40th Anniversary Models. I'll be receiving a Pass Labs int 250 integrated amp and MSB Discrete DAC with optional second power supply and Roon Nucleus.

Pretty straight forward, simple set up. No TT, no headphone stage, no built in DAC. The int 250 is a relatively simple integrated amp virtually identical to the 250.8 power amp with a custom preamp made specifically for the int 250. Extremely well designed and well made integrated amp.

I started this journey last February (2019). It's been a loooonnnnnggggg wait.

I'm so happy for you Randy. It must be a great feeling to have such a wonderful set up. Enjoy!! Can't wait to get mine.

Tom

Awesome Tom,

Enjoy your new system. It will be great for you!

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Some new photos, with vinyl rack, McIntosh, etc.

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Here are some new pictures now that the Hattor and new table are in place (and the T+A amp back in duty ).

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Congrats Randy! Nice dust cover on your new Rega RP8, never saw one like that with the open corners. Curious where you sourced it, it looks really clean along the seams (often bubbles show in the glue). Enjoy the tunes in the best of health!

Looks great Randy! Next frontier is speakers. I have extensively compared old R, new R, and Reference. The move up to new R or Reference would be quite an improvement from your R700’s (which are great speakers). Save your pennies!
    Morgan

NEW SYSTEM UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Quote Originally Posted by audio.bill View Post
    Congrats Randy! Nice dust cover on your new Rega RP8, never saw one like that with the open corners. Curious where you sourced it, it looks really clean along the seams (often bubbles show in the glue). Enjoy the tunes in the best of health!
    Thank you... really like the Rega, but prefer it without the outside plinth. That was only so they could include a dust cover, but I prefer to not have the cover on when playing records, and the skeletal plinth seems to be better on its own without the outside one .

It is a Pro-Ject. Some people love it, some don't. I liked that it was more reasonably priced and most important it fit my new table... it seems to do the job just fine and looks rather cool when the table is not in use .

https://www.amazon.com/Pro-Ject-Cove...s%2C240&sr=8-1

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by MPW View Post
    Looks great Randy! Next frontier is speakers. I have extensively compared old R, new R, and Reference. The move up to new R or Reference would be quite an improvement from your R700’s (which are great speakers). Save your pennies!
    Thanks Morgan... I would love Reference but affording them is another issue . Now that I have the rest of the system to a place I like we will see on speakers. I do like my R700's but I also know the higher models are better.

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Nice looking Randy, bet it's sounding really great!

Bill, I agree that is a nice turn table cover. It appears because of the joint structure that the acrylic does not overlap itself at the joint but meets at the edges only?

Regardless, and especially impressive if there's actually no or very little adhesive used, is the accuracy with which the flaps of the box have been folded under heat.
    Avanti Audio

arc sp-11 or ls27 | arc d130 | vpi classic 2 w/periphery ring w/Si3N4 bearing & sapphire thrust plate & 2x jmw 10.5i | phoenix engineering eagle & road runner | ortofon cadenza bronze, miyajima zero mono | sentec eq11 w/ Sylvania 5751 TMBP & CBS 7318 | auditorium a23 | canton ref 9 dc | 2x m&k v125 | oppo bdp-95 | chord qutest | lumin d1 & sbooster | avanti audio vivace cables

Quote Originally Posted by MikeCh View Post
    Nice looking Randy, bet it's sounding really great!

Bill, I agree that is a nice turn table cover. It appears because of the joint structure that the acrylic does not overlap itself at the joint but meets at the edges only?

Regardless, and especially impressive if there's actually no or very little adhesive used, is the accuracy with which the flaps of the box have been folded under heat.
    That is how it works. Some people really like it like that and some others complain. I think it works great for me.

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

I think a turntable is the most beautiful piece of an audio system. When i look to my system i feel like something is missing. And it is! Perhaps I will soon adopt an identical and economical solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Spock View Post
    I think a turntable is the most beautiful piece of an audio system. When i look to my system i feel like something is missing. And it is! Perhaps I will soon adopt an identical and economical solution.
    I was debating the Rega versus a VPI. Two very different designs. The Rega looks very cool with high tech designs, but the VPI solid construction and reputation was desirable. I ended up choosing the RP8 because the close out deal was simply too good to pass up.

So far the RP8 has impressed the heck out of me. The triple layer glass platter is very impressive. It uses Rega's high end step up belt, and also uses two of them! It includes their step up motor and separate power supply control box! Very nice tonearm that both adjusts well and seems to be dead on tracking. Space age materials that are very lite but extremely ridged. It feels really good and sounds great! I also just received a leather mat because I feel the mat sounds better then having the album directly on the glass, and I am not a fan of felt mats.

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Some new photos now that I have finally gotten the entire system setup and up and running!

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team