New photos of Randy's system ... - Page 29
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 24 25 26 27 28 29
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

Yes, the entire system is setup slightly to the right because of how the bookcase is on the back wall. My chair is directly between the speakers, where the bookcase ends, which made fine tuning a bit more challenging.

I have tried having the system on one of the side walls, but this put a speaker in the way of accessing the bookcase, or the other side puts a speaker semi in the path coming into the room from the stairway.
    Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE Stage 2 | T+A AMP 8 | T+A DAC 8 DSD | Falcon Northwest PC | Roon & HQPlayer | W4S Recovery | U-Turn Orbit Special | Ortofon 2M Blue | SimAudio 110LP v2 | Record Doctor V | McIntosh MR7083 | Oppo BDP-105 | KEF R700 | ELAC Debut 2.0 SUB3010 | AudioQuest Niagara 1000 | Furman Elite 15i | Burmester Audio Car System | Astell&Kern AK240 | Audeze LCD-i4

Post Thanks / Like

Wow Randy, you finally found your way back to vinyl after all of that time saying you weren't going to. ;-)

Also notice that little Elac sub over in the corner. How do you like it? Does it compliment the KEF's well?
    Charles
    Preamp | Amplifiers: PS Audio Stellar Gain Cell DAC | Schiit Mani | PS Audio Stellar M700 x 2
    Analog Sources: Music Hall MMF-7.3 w/ Ortofon 2M Bronze
    Digital Sources:
    Bluesound Node 2, Roku Ultra
    Speakers: Klipsch Heresy III | Polk Audio PSW505 x 2
    Power Conditioning: Blue Circle Audio, APC
    Cables:
    Audioquest, Wireworld, Pangea Audio

Post Thanks / Like

The Elac works very well with my KEF's. It does not bring attention to itself but adds some nice bottom end fullness.

I really like the controls being from my cell phone. I also like that it uses the phones microphone and tests the room and can adjust for the rooms affects on the bottom end automatically.

As for vinyl, it is another source and gives some nice remembrances of when I first got into good sound systems back in the day.
    Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE Stage 2 | T+A AMP 8 | T+A DAC 8 DSD | Falcon Northwest PC | Roon & HQPlayer | W4S Recovery | U-Turn Orbit Special | Ortofon 2M Blue | SimAudio 110LP v2 | Record Doctor V | McIntosh MR7083 | Oppo BDP-105 | KEF R700 | ELAC Debut 2.0 SUB3010 | AudioQuest Niagara 1000 | Furman Elite 15i | Burmester Audio Car System | Astell&Kern AK240 | Audeze LCD-i4

4. Likes chops liked this post

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 24 25 26 27 28 29