New photos of Randy's system ... - Page 28
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 23 24 25 26 27 28
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New photos of Randy's system ...

Hey Charles, the STP-SE is a fantastic and flexible pre-amp in its price range. The Stage 2 is incredible and an amazing step up, true world class in every way.

I had a set of M700's and I thought they were darn good. Great value for sure! They never gave me the warm and fuzzy feeling, which I have no reason for because they were very good amplifiers! If I could step back in time I might consider actually keeping those amps.

The Audio Mirrors are really amazing amps. I just think that tubes are not my cup of tea. I think someone who is deep into vinyl or maybe has an absolute love affair with acoustic music then these may very well be the ideal amplifiers.

I am really starting to love the sound of my T+A amp. I think I may finally be getting over the fact that it is so small as amplifiers go and realize that it is pretty dam amazing and demonstrates how good T+A really is!

It is kind of nice being able to switch back and forth for now. There are times that I simply want to listen to the Audio Mirror, but more often then not I prefer the convenience of the T+A amplifier.
    Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE Stage 2; T+A DAC 8 DSD; T+A AMP 8; KEF R700; ELAC Debut 2.0 SUB3010; AudioQuest Niagara 1000; Falcon Northwest Music Server; Microsoft Surface Pro 6; Roon & HQPlayer Software; W4S Recovery; Oppo BDP-105; McIntosh MR7083; Astell&Kern AK240; Audeze LCD-i4; Burmester Car Audio System

Post Thanks / Like

I think I am finally reaching a happy point... for now anyway ...

Attached Images Attached Images
    Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE Stage 2; T+A DAC 8 DSD; T+A AMP 8; KEF R700; ELAC Debut 2.0 SUB3010; AudioQuest Niagara 1000; Falcon Northwest Music Server; Microsoft Surface Pro 6; Roon & HQPlayer Software; W4S Recovery; Oppo BDP-105; McIntosh MR7083; Astell&Kern AK240; Audeze LCD-i4; Burmester Car Audio System

3. Likes Sean liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great to hear, Randy. Itís always fun for me to see pictures of membersí systems and hear how happy they are when they listen to them. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sean

Oppo 203, Lumin D2, McIntosh MA252, Magico A3, Shunyata Venom PC/IC/SC, APC H15

5. Thanks Randy Myers thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking good Randy.

7. Thanks Randy Myers thanked for this post

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 23 24 25 26 27 28