Klipsch La Scala II ? - Page 3
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Klipsch La Scala II ?

Man, I can't imagine La Scala IIs with the 15" passive needing a sub. Not that adding a sub would be bad. That wouldn't be a problem for me as I have two SVS subs that I'm using on two separate HT systems. But I wouldn't think La Scala IIs would need a sub? OTOH, I've never heard La Scala IIs so I could be wrong. Hmm...imagine that.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Klipsch La Scala II ?

Quote Originally Posted by bluegrassphile View Post
    Man, I can't imagine La Scala IIs with the 15" passive needing a sub. Not that adding a sub would be bad. That wouldn't be a problem for me as I have two SVS subs that I'm using on two separate HT systems. But I wouldn't think La Scala IIs would need a sub? OTOH, I've never heard La Scala IIs so I could be wrong. Hmm...imagine that.
    The woofer rolls off at 51Hz. Subs are needed unless you don’t care about the bottom octave.
    Technics SP-10MKII table in custom plinth with custom power supply made by Peter Noerbaek of PBN, SME 312s arm, SME 3012R arn, Dynavector XV-1s cartridge, Lyra Etna SL cartridge, Zesto Andros 1.2 phono stage, Otari MX-55 2 track R2R, Ampex 350 tape repros, Roon Nucleus Plus music server, PS Audio DSJ DAC, ARC Ref 6, ARC Ref 75 with KT-150s, JBL 4345 speakers, Viero Equilibro Level 3 speaker cables, pair of Definitive Technology Ref subs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3