The new JOB INTegrated Amp is coming ! - Page 38
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 33 34 35 36 37 38
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The new JOB INTegrated Amp is coming !

Early Job INTegrateds passed all music through the dac. So the analog input was converted to digital, then reconverted back to analog. It was not ideal but listenable. Native digital input is absolutely outstanding.

Later units had the analog section pass through to the internal amp, bypassing the double conversion. I wish mine was like that. I have an early version but knew full well what I was buying into. Now I am no longer able to buy the current version, sadly. Having the pure analog input would have been nice.

Quote Originally Posted by audio.bill View Post
    I have no first hand experience with the JOB INT, but looking at at some pics I see it has a pair of analog inputs which could likely be used to connect an external DAC.
    Joe

Accuphase E-650, Misho Myronov Wooden Amp and Wooden preamp, AkitikA GT-102 power amplifier, Valvet E2, Avantgarde Duo XD, First Watt SIT-3, Luxman MQ-300, Job INTegrated, Job 250 Monos, Cary 300B SE, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber Kables, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables, Burmester 948, Linear Tube Audio MZ2, Naim Supernait 2, Lumin U1 mini, McIntosh MCLK12, Conrad Johnson GAT2.

2. Thanks audio.bill thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The competition is brutal out there. I often wonder how some of the small shops continue to survive.

4. Likes CPP liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bluegrassphile View Post
    The competition is brutal out there. I often wonder how some of the small shops continue to survive.
    Totally agree.
    Joe

Accuphase E-650, Misho Myronov Wooden Amp and Wooden preamp, AkitikA GT-102 power amplifier, Valvet E2, Avantgarde Duo XD, First Watt SIT-3, Luxman MQ-300, Job INTegrated, Job 250 Monos, Cary 300B SE, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber Kables, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables, Burmester 948, Linear Tube Audio MZ2, Naim Supernait 2, Lumin U1 mini, McIntosh MCLK12, Conrad Johnson GAT2.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 33 34 35 36 37 38