The new JOB INTegrated Amp is coming ! - Page 37
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 32 33 34 35 36 37
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The new JOB INTegrated Amp is coming !

Quote Originally Posted by jaaptina View Post
    Thanks for your suggestion. But no it's only a few seconds after ending or pauzing a track. Like a release of some static. Hearing it after muting the next thing I will try is to reduce the output level of the SHD Studio. Maybe that will help.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-H870 met Tapatalk
    -10dB output reduction reduces the number of occasions of crackeling noises. It still happens but only one in ten stops/pauses. So it looks like the spdif input got over loaded.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-H870 met Tapatalk
    Synology DS112 - microRendu + LPS-1 - Job INTegrated - Penaudio Cenya

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting. Now that I look back, I may have heard a few gurgles from my Job INTegrated. I dismissed it as either my imagination or maybe some noise from the network.

I’ll have to hook it up again and listen. I get into the habit of muting the output or switching to an unused input and if I remember correctly, seemed to have eliminated any noises. It was always a very low level blurb, nothing that would cause any issues.
    Joe

Misho Myronov Wooden Amp and Wooden preamp, AkitikA GT-102 power amplifier, Valvet E2, Avantgarde Duo XD, McIntosh MC303, First Watt SIT-3, Luxman MQ-300, Job INTegrated, Job 250 Monos, Cary 300B SE, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber Kables, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables, Burmester 948, Linear Tube Audio MZ2, Bricasti M1SE, Naim Supernait 2, Lumin U1 mini, McIntosh MCLK12, Conrad Johnson GAT2, Pass Labs XA25.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,
    Lowering the SHD Studio output -10dB does help. Now pausing a track is often silent. Stopping a track halfway stil causes noises.

The noises sound a like residual static. First 2-3 seconds silence. Than a sound like "kgrr.. gr..".
    It goes up and down with the volume. At about -10dB compared to the music volume. So clearly audible but not shockingly so.

I decided to accept the noises and keep the Minidsp SHD Studio as streamer and room correction with the Job INTegrated.

Greetings,
    Jaap
    Synology DS112 - microRendu + LPS-1 - Job INTegrated - Penaudio Cenya

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

I get occasional gurgles when the music is over but not when on mute or different input is selected. I don’t think it happens when the music is playing. Even at a very low volume, and paying attention, I’ve never heard it - only occasionally when the music is over on the digital input.
    Last edited by joeinid; June 9, 2019 at 07:11 AM.
    Joe

Misho Myronov Wooden Amp and Wooden preamp, AkitikA GT-102 power amplifier, Valvet E2, Avantgarde Duo XD, McIntosh MC303, First Watt SIT-3, Luxman MQ-300, Job INTegrated, Job 250 Monos, Cary 300B SE, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber Kables, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables, Burmester 948, Linear Tube Audio MZ2, Bricasti M1SE, Naim Supernait 2, Lumin U1 mini, McIntosh MCLK12, Conrad Johnson GAT2, Pass Labs XA25.

5. Thanks jaaptina thanked for this post

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 32 33 34 35 36 37