The new JOB INTegrated Amp is coming ! - Page 36
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The new JOB INTegrated Amp is coming !

FWIW I use my Job INT with and without an external DAC (Lampizator Amber) depending on the music.

The reason I have the Lampi is to add tube goodness to the sound and it does sound different. Another reason in favor of the Lampi is auto rate switching without the annoying pop + click when you go direct into the INT. A real issue with this setup (for me) is that you can hear the tubes crackle when the Lampi is idle. This bothered me a bit until the Job team assured me it was okay. Now I just mute the INT when I have it sitting idle.
    2 Channel Stereo :
    Win10 Transport + Fidelizer 8 + JRMC 25 & HQPlayer | TotalDAC D1 USB Filter | Job INT | Western Electric 12GA | Green Mountain Audio Eos HX

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your advice. I like the sound signature of Job Int alot which is quite different from my previous Schiit Saga-Vidar.

Based on the datasheet, fuse for Job Int is 8A. Do you know the fuse dimension for Job Int? Have you tried using footers under Job Int with good success?

Quote Originally Posted by joeinid View Post
    Welcome to the forum, Thank you for joining.

Iíve never experienced any Job being sharp or bright. In fact, I think Job is usually a little sweet on top or at least neutral and very musical.

Post Thanks / Like

Norman know a guy who wants to buy an Int.
    TUBEZATOR

preamp ML26
    amps ML No.33
    Bespoke Windows Server 2016 server with AO
    Infinity IRS-V speakers with Xover redone by Arie Nudell.
    Dac lampi Pac and GG2.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I know a French fellow who is looking to buy an INTegrated V2, so send me a PM to link you if you want to go that route and I can hook you up.
    NORMAN
    Custom PC with Memory Player Software Suite/ Modded Denon CD transport>Lampi GG1 (and sometimes PACIFIC) DHT tube Dac> Rowen 850W Isolating Transformer/ Rowen SS Preamp and PA1 monoblocs/Lampi Silk power cond. with Phase flipper> Heil AMT KITHARA & Syrinx in parallel hookup. Swiss cables (Reference line) for PC/interconnects and speaker cables. Goldmund Sweetcord PC. FTA Callisto unpowered USB cable. Basic analog: vintage Lenco L78 TT with Rowen mat, Denon MM cart, iFi iPhono2 with 15v Hynes SR3 LPSU. Synology 12 TB NAS. 2nd system:KenWin Bluetooth speaker 3rd system TBI Millemnium amp with Aulos speakers and SB Duo hookup.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy to help.

I have not changed the fuse in my Job INTegrated so I’d need to check. The only thing I use under most components is an isolation pad that some musicians use under their gear. I don’t go crazy trying to get tweaky. I love Job gear, it’s an awesome value.

Quote Originally Posted by thyewb View Post
    Hi Joe,

Thanks for your advice. I like the sound signature of Job Int alot which is quite different from my previous Schiit Saga-Vidar.

Based on the datasheet, fuse for Job Int is 8A. Do you know the fuse dimension for Job Int? Have you tried using footers under Job Int with good success?
    Joe

Misho Myronov Wooden Amp and Wooden preamp, AkitikA GT-102 power amplifier, Valvet E2, Avantgarde Duo XD, McIntosh MC303, First Watt SIT-3, Luxman MQ-300, Job INTegrated, Job 250 Monos, Cary 300B SE, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber Kables, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables, Burmester 948, Linear Tube Audio MZ2, Bricasti M1SE, Naim Supernait 2, Lumin U1 mini, McIntosh MCLK12, Conrad Johnson GAT2, Pass Labs XA25.

Post Thanks / Like

Recently I bought a MiniDSP SHD Studio. It's a network streamer with DIRAC room correction. Sounds great!

However I get some crackeling noises when I pauze or end a track. Also at the end of a playlist. The SHD Studio is spdif out only. With an other dac between the SHD Studio and the analog in of the Job INTegrated I don't get the noises.

Minidsp support says the crackeling noise issue is solved with the current software. I got the latest software so apparently the issue is not solved for the spdif input of the Job INTegrated.

Any ideas?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-H870 met Tapatalk
    Synology DS112 - microRendu + LPS-1 - Job INTegrated - Penaudio Cenya

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

If you mute the Job or change to a different input, do you still hear a little crackling?
    Joe

Misho Myronov Wooden Amp and Wooden preamp, AkitikA GT-102 power amplifier, Valvet E2, Avantgarde Duo XD, McIntosh MC303, First Watt SIT-3, Luxman MQ-300, Job INTegrated, Job 250 Monos, Cary 300B SE, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber Kables, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables, Burmester 948, Linear Tube Audio MZ2, Bricasti M1SE, Naim Supernait 2, Lumin U1 mini, McIntosh MCLK12, Conrad Johnson GAT2, Pass Labs XA25.

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting! I hear the crackeling two or three seconds after muting the INTegrated. It seems you are on to something there!

Stopping or pauzing a track while muted doesn't do anything.

I've got no other input possibility. The Minidsp SHD Studio only has coax spdif and AES-EBU out. So I can use only the coax spdif input of the INTegrated.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Is the crackling constant, meaning once you hear it does it keep happening until the music starts again even though it might be a little intermittent.

Quote Originally Posted by jaaptina View Post
    Interesting! I hear the crackeling two or three seconds after muting the INTegrated. It seems you are on to something there!

Stopping or pauzing a track while muted doesn't do anything.

I've got no other input possibility. The Minidsp SHD Studio only has coax spdif and AES-EBU out. So I can use only the coax spdif input of the INTegrated.

Joe

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joeinid View Post
    Is the crackling constant, meaning once you hear it does it keep happening until the music starts again even though it might be a little intermittent.
    Thanks for your suggestion. But no it's only a few seconds after ending or pauzing a track. Like a release of some static. Hearing it after muting the next thing I will try is to reduce the output level of the SHD Studio. Maybe that will help.

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast