The new JOB INTegrated Amp is coming ! - Page 35
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 30 31 32 33 34 35
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The new JOB INTegrated Amp is coming !

Thanks Joe for the recommendations. I'll get in touch with them and see what can be worked out. Regards,

Don Ivey

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Good luck!
    Joe

Valvet E2, Avantgarde Duo XD, MC303, First Watt SIT-3, Luxman MQ-300, Pass XA25, Job INTegrated, Cary 300B SE, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber Kables, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables, Burmester 948, Linear Tube Audio MZ2, Bricasti M1SE, Naim Supernait 2, Lumin U1 mini, Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE Stage 2,
    McIntosh MCLK12

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil View Post
    To me one of the best features of the INT is the tight integration of DAC + amp that removes the need for additional cables.
    There was a remark in one article, not sure which one (6moons I think), that INT is what it is because of how each of its internal stages is combined together. Not too much benefit in using this one as anything else than integrated amp, too little to gain. Can anyone confirm?
    Knightrider7007

KITT: "There's no need for increased volume. I'm scanning your interrogatives quite satisfactorily..."

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure what you are saying. Int 2 has direct analog inputs that are not digitized before amplifying...so is a leg up from Int 1.
    NORMAN
    Custom PC with Memory Player Software Suite/ Modded Denon CD transport>Lampi GG1 (and sometimes PACIFIC) DHT tube Dac> Rowen 850W Isolating Transformer/ Rowen SS Preamp and PA1 monoblocs/Lampi Silk power cond. with Phase flipper> Heil AMT KITHARA & Syrinx in parallel hookup. Swiss cables (Reference line) for PC/interconnects and speaker cables. Goldmund Sweetcord PC. FTA Callisto unpowered USB cable. Basic analog: vintage Lenco L78 TT with Rowen mat, Denon MM cart, iFi iPhono2 with 15v Hynes SR3 LPSU. Synology 12 TB NAS. 2nd system:KenWin Bluetooth speaker 3rd system TBI Millemnium amp with Aulos speakers and SB Duo hookup.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knightrider7007 View Post
    There was a remark in one article, not sure which one (6moons I think), that INT is what it is because of how each of its internal stages is combined together. ...
    Short answer: Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightrider7007 View Post
    ... Not too much benefit in using this one as anything else than integrated amp, too little to gain. Can anyone confirm?
    The INT does not have a pre out so it can only be used as an integrated amp i.e. there is no other way to use it. But if you mean the 6 moons article, the context there was a comparison with the Job 225 + Job Pre (or any other Preamp). In comparison, the INT combines amp and preamp plus a DAC section. So seamless integration of three components in one box is the calling card of the INT.

In my case it has replaced all the boxes in my listening setup. I did try using an external DAC for some time but direct connection via USB provides all the benefits of the speed and clarity of the Job circuit. Anything else in between and it seems to take away from the sound signature.
    2 Channel Stereo :
    Win10 Transport + Fidelizer 8 + JRMC 24 & HQPlayer | TotalDAC D1 USB Filter | Job INT | Western Electric 12GA | Green Mountain Audio Eos HX

6. Thanks joeinid thanked for this post

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 30 31 32 33 34 35