The new JOB INTegrated Amp is coming ! - Page 34
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The new JOB INTegrated Amp is coming !

Enjoying mine too. Still wish I could upgrade to the version with the direct analog inputs. Longing to try a different dac.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-H870 met Tapatalk
    Synology DS112 - microRendu + LPS-1 - Job INTegrated - Penaudio Cenya

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaaptina View Post
    Enjoying mine too. Still wish I could upgrade to the version with the direct analog inputs. Longing to try a different dac.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-H870 met Tapatalk
    Me too. There's no "upgrade" offered. Was still thinking of ordering another just for that reason but I might just wait.
    Joe

Valvet E2, Avantgarde Duo XD, McIntosh C1100, MC275VI, MC452, MC303, First Watt SIT-3, Luxman MQ-300,
    Pass XA25, Job INTegrated, Cary 300B SE, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber Kables, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables, Burmester 948, Linear Tube Audio MZ2, Bricasti M1SE, Naim Supernait 2, Lumin U1 mini, Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE Stage 2,
    McIntosh MCLK12

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaaptina View Post
    I was using the INT with an external DAC for a while. It works great but IC cable selection is key. I found the Belden 8402 to work really well. But yes it is an interesting thing to see if the straight analog input improves the sound. It also brings up the point of how much of a role the Alize chip plays in the sound of the INT. To me one of the best features of the INT is the tight integration of DAC + amp that removes the need for additional cables.

Ever since I have had the INT, I listen to all kinds of sources - AppleTV, Youtube, Soundcloud, TuneIn Radio - and they sound pretty good thanks to the Alize chip IMO. Of course DSD still sounds great when you send it down the wire but still it's interesting to see if bypassing the ADC would help improve sound from average quality sources.
    2 Channel Stereo :
    Win10 Transport + Fidelizer 8 + JRMC 24 & HQPlayer | TotalDAC D1 USB Filter | Job INT | Western Electric 12GA | Green Mountain Audio Eos HX

Post Thanks / Like

My JobIntegrated has stopped outputting to the left channel. It's just about two years old, and the warranty is for only one year, so I'm wondering if anyone has had similar issues, and if so, how did you fix it. I assume there are some checks I can make (it's the left channel), but I don't have a schematic, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Regards,

Don Ivey
    North Carolina

Post Thanks / Like

Don, I’m sorry to hear you’ve encountered an issue with your Job. Perhaps, fellow owners can chime in but most of all, I hope Job/Goldmund is able to take care of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sean

Oppo 203, Lumin D2, McIntosh MA252, AAD M5, Shunyata Research Venom PC/IC/SC, APC H15

Post Thanks / Like

I looked around inside for a fuse for each channel, and apparently they don't exist. So, since I'm out of warranty, I took it to a technician and he will see if he can fix it. If not, guess the only option is to send it back to Switzerland. Ugh!

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Don,

I am not at my computer right now but I can possibly give you the names of 2 people that may be able to help you before you send if off to the home country.

I will respond late tonight. Fingers crossed.

Joe
    Joe

Valvet E2, Avantgarde Duo XD, McIntosh C1100, MC275VI, MC452, MC303, First Watt SIT-3, Luxman MQ-300,
    Pass XA25, Job INTegrated, Cary 300B SE, Klipsch RP-160M, Klipsch RB-75, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES, ASL Wave monos, Kimber Kables, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables, Burmester 948, Linear Tube Audio MZ2, Bricasti M1SE, Naim Supernait 2, Lumin U1 mini, Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE Stage 2,
    McIntosh MCLK12

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks a lot, Joe, appreciate your help.

Don

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Don,

PM coming in a few minutes, I'm working on it now.
    Joe

McIntosh MCLK12

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

PM sent...
    Joe

McIntosh MCLK12

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast