Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

Shun Mook resonators

For those who don't know Shun Mook resonators, this is a good thread.

Anyone compare Stillpoints to Shun Mook Footers? Metal vs. Wood....

More mooks, awesome tweaks

Re: Shun Mook resonators

Very late to this thread, but thanks for posting the link Bonzo as I was going to post this thread topic myself. It's always fun to discuss other gears .

Mook user here too Bonzo--replaced the Stillpoints which I felt imbued a metallic feel to the sonics--the GDRs allowed seemingly more body and warmth---- recommended.

Like all the various Plethora of footers/Pods/etc--some may work for you --some may not !.

Bruce

Thanks for your feedback Bruce. Just to put your comments into perspective, do you mind if I ask what gear do you have in your system?

Sure I had 6 sets Ultras

--tried under CD Transport CEC TLO CD Player, Sondek CD12, DAC Audio Note Dac 5, TT Shindo 301 Player system, Dr Feickert BBII Kuzma 4point, Vendetta 2T Phono Stage,Shindo Pre and Power Amps.

Just in all cases I preferred the alternative footers I had at my disposal--mind you the Stillpoints sounded best (4 per unit) under my Guarneri Homages but with the Sources not so much.

I have the Mook GDRs and their Record Clamp but utilise as well sets of Marigo Mystery feet and Harmonix TU-909s which suit my needs.

I've chatted to Bruce Jacobs at recent Show and he fully understands some situ's and customers preferences--he's cool with that.

Good you enjoy yours they are superbly finished and I'm sure deliver the synergy promised in the right system.

Good Listening !

Bruce

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Shun Mook resonators