Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: John Atkinson: "The best speakers I've ever used in my room were the Revel Salon2's"

Those are all good speakers, and there are others as well. Why does one need to be the "best"? More, since none are perfect, how would it even be possible?
    Rob
    Tascam BR-20; Technics 1506 with tape path upgrades, FM head, DeHavilland 222 tape head pre; Modwright Oppo 205 full tube mod w/LPS; Euphony Summus server, EtherRegen, HDPLEX LPS; MSB Discrete DAC (dual PS, ISLPro, balanced out); Pass Labs XP-12, XA60.8 (pair); Daedalus Audio Apollo 11’s, VMPS Larger Sub; Daedalus/Wywires, Acoustic Zen, Sablon Audio, Wireworld, Shunyata Research cables; Core Power Equi=Power;
    Adona rack, ​​​​​Stillpoints, IsoPods, ASC, GIK Acoustics accessories

Behavior Moderator (be nice police!)

Re: John Atkinson: "The best speakers I've ever used in my room were the Revel Salon2's"

Quote Originally Posted by rbbert View Post
    Those are all good speakers, and there are others as well. Why does one need to be the "best"? More, since none are perfect, how would it even be possible?
    Rob, as I have said many times, there is no best.

Synergy between your electronics, speakers,room, and listening preferences are what matters.

It's all personal preferences. I have listened to your speakers at Robert Lee's shop and just loved them.
    Mark

Kharma DB9 Signature
    Pass Labs XP32......incoming
    Pass Labs X350.8
    Esoteric N-05XD
    VPI Avenger with Magnetic Drive
    Manley Chinook Phono Pre
    Ortofon Cadenza Black cartridge
    Kharma Elegance speaker cables
    Kharma Elegance interconnects
    REL Subs

Audioshark

There is definitely no best ice cream either. Pick the flavor that suits you best and go. Everyone needs to consider their room, cabling, music style and most importantly, amplification.
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

So true, Mike. I have the D3's and Salon 2's side-by-side in my listening room right now. At low to medium volumes the D3's are best in class due to their low mechanical damping and ribbon tweeter. The subtlety and nuance of jazz vocals and piano are unparalleled. But at medium to high volumes the Salon 2's take flight. Crank up some Santana Soul Sacrifice and the Salon 2's are energized, they will play as loud as you want and never lose their composure or neutrality. They remain a clear window to the music. As you said, many different flavors out there, all special in their own way.

Best,
    Ken
    "No summit worth climbing is easily attained."
    --------------------------------------------
    Source: MSB Select II DAC with Two Mono Powerbases and Femto 33 Clock; Renderer V2 Digital Input Module and Roon Nucleus Plus; MSB UMT V Signature Transport
    Amps: Vandersteen M7-HPA Mono Amps; MSB M204 Mono Amps
    Speakers: Vandersteen Model 7 Mk2
    Power: Two AudioQuest Niagara 5000’s with AudioQuest Dragon and Hurricane Power Cords

I think the beauty of the Salons and Revel overall for that matter is the R$D and scale of the parent company. Ability to procure and demand the best engineers, parts and company commitment to show off the flagship audio creations. I believe Revel is owned by same company that owns NAD etc - Harman? Lots of know how, history and dough.

Same concept as other big firms when they commit to excellence and don't build a spec to a high volume best buy customer. I demoed a pair of Marantz Reference MA9s1 mono amps this weekend. They blew me away driving my Magicos. Nothing has come close to my Constellation Centuar with my S5s. From $45k VAC statements amps to Hegel H30 to CJ Pr350, etc. But the Marantz are just as good in most aspects and better in some regards (bass, warmth/tone midrange down).

I think when smaller houses build the no-holds-barred it ends up costing a lot more. I bet the Salon 2 if built by a smaller audio brand, would retail for $35-40k to pay down R&D, tooling/machines, cap ex etc.

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by MDP View Post
    I'd love to see him compare the Salons to the Alexias head to head, and I would be ok whatever his opinion was. I trust JA more than any other reviewer out there.
    I asked John last night, he said: "I think the Alexias but they cost more than twice as much as the Revels..."

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

Thanks Mike.

I think a magazine like Stereophile should do that some day. Take an award winning speaker from 5-10 yrs back and then have it go head to head with their new favorite !!

That would be fun to read !!
    Mark

Kharma DB9 Signature
    Pass Labs X350.8
    Esoteric N-05XD
    Manley Chinook Phono Pre
    REL Subs

Quote Originally Posted by Dpod4 View Post
    I think the beauty of the Salons and Revel overall for that matter is the R$D and scale of the parent company. Ability to procure and demand the best engineers, parts and company commitment to show off the flagship audio creations. I believe Revel is owned by same company that owns NAD etc - Harman? Lots of know how, history and dough.
    Just a point of correction, NAD is not affiliated with Harman. Harmon International currently owns Revel, Mark Levinson (the brand), AKG, JBL, and some other brands. NAD is a part of The Lenbrook Group which also manufactures PSB speakers. Of course your point about Revel's available resources still applies.

Quote Originally Posted by audio.bill View Post
    Just a point of correction, NAD is not affiliated with Harman. Harmon International currently owns Revel, Mark Levinson (the brand), AKG, JBL, and some other brands. NAD is a part of The Lenbrook Group which also manufactures PSB speakers. Of course your point about Revel's available resources still applies.
    Sorry bad data on my part.

I think a magazine like Stereophile should do that some day. Take an award winning speaker from 5-10 yrs back and then have it go head to head with their new favorite !!
    That is a good idea, Mark.
    Of course, it would surprise me if Stereophile would dare to do such a test blind.
    Audio-brands which would benefit from magazines having ABX as a standard procedure in their testing are the really great brands.
    Many (all?) hi-fi magazines tend to give their readers the impression that gear being a few years old can not compare to brand new gear.
    I appreciate that John Atkinson has measured a lot of gear (the measurements in itself).
    The measurements have for instance shown that darTZeel CTH-8550's measured performance is disappointing (Atkinson's own word) although its price is a hefty $ 20 300. On the contrary, Cambridge Audio has made gear which measurements are really great although the products' prices are low. I think Cambridge Audio is among the brands who would benefit from ABX-testing.

That audio products (like Revel Ultima Salon2's) offers superb measured performance matters millions of times more than any subjectivist review in my opinion.
    As a consequence, Atkinson's measurements (in themselves) of Revel Ultima Salon2 matters more to an objectivist like me than any subjectivistic opinion.
    I consider "reviews" in 6moons and other extremely subjectivistic magazines worthless (and most (nearly all?) magazines are of the 6moons-type).

Just my opinions.
    Have a nice day, everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by PacMan View Post
    That is a good idea, Mark.
    Of course, it would surprise me if Stereophile would dare to do such a test blind.
    Although I would love to see such a comparison, they would lose a few advertisers, for sure.

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche

2 Channel: Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE, Wyred 4 Sound DAC-2, Manley Mahi Monoblocks, DIY SEOS Waveguide/Dipole Bass Towers
    HT: Marantz AV7005, Wyred 4 MMC5, DIY SEOS Towers, DIY 7CF Sealed 18" Subs
    PC: Wyred 4 Sound mINT, KEF Q100, Hifiman HE-6

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    Although I would love to see such a comparison, they would lose a few advertisers, for sure.
    They would, and probably most readers would prefer magazines reviewing gear in the "standard way".
    The only hi-fi magazine to my knowledge which has great credibility is Peter Aczel's The Audio Critic, and that magazine is not exactly full of advertisements.

I appreciate JA's measurements and the time he spends on reporting them. I've really tried to associate measurements with what I hear over the past few years. For instance, I much prefer no-feedback amps and now understand why (even when I had BAT years ago and no idea about that relationship).

That said its interesting to see how JA has changed his interpretation of measurements over the years. re: amps, he nailed Dart 8550 for the things in the D'agostinos that he overlooked (and in fact, the 458s he seemed to come around on).

And honestly, the XA-60.5s which he loves so much don't measure that well from what I see- go figure.
    Brinkmann Bardo w/ EMT HSD-006 cart, MSB Reference DAC --> Linear Tube Audio MicroZOTL --> Ampzilla 2000, 2nd Edition --> Fyne Audio F1-12

They would, and probably most readers would prefer magazines reviewing gear in the "standard way".
    The only hi-fi magazine to my knowledge which has great credibility is Peter Aczel's The Audio Critic, and that magazine is not exactly full of advertisements.
    Actually, Peter Aczel has no credibility. He does have the distinction AFAIK of being the only reviewer to review his own product (while not revealing that he was the designer and manufacturer).
    Rob
    Tascam BR-20; Technics 1506 with tape path upgrades, FM head, DeHavilland 222 tape head pre; Modwright Oppo 205 full tube mod w/LPS; Euphony Summus server, EtherRegen, HDPLEX LPS; MSB Discrete DAC (dual PS, ISLPro, balanced out); Pass Labs XP-12, XA60.8 (pair); Daedalus Audio Apollo 11’s, VMPS Larger Sub; Daedalus/Wywires, Acoustic Zen, Sablon Audio, Wireworld, Shunyata Research cables; Core Power Equi=Power;

Actually, Peter Aczel has no credibility. He does have the distinction AFAIK of being the only reviewer to review his own product (while not revealing that he was the designer and manufacturer).
    Rob, can you tell me the name of that product, when he reviewed it (and preferably the review itself) and the documentation that it was "his own product" at that time?

It's a well known scandal, the speakers were Fourier (or something close). It is the reason The Audio Critic disappeared for 10+ years and never regained its reputation or readership. Sorry I don't have specific links, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were even something in Wikipedia.
    Rob

Thanks Mike.

That would be fun to read !!
    Why would it be interesting? Maybe for those who believe that audio is the only technology that stands still.

Older gear sounds great and there are many fine systems comprised of such gear. That said the best systems will be comprised by manufacturers using the latest technologies and manufacturing techniques.
    Jim

D'Agostino Momentum M-400's MxV’s & HD Pre-amp
    Wilson Alexandria X2 Series 2 speakers
    Digital: dCS Vivaldi APEX DAC, Clock & Upsampler
    Analog: SME 20/3 with Esoteric E-03 Phono
    Transparent Opus Speaker Cable & Interconnects & Opus Power Cords
    Power Cords on Digital: Shunyata
    Power Conditioner - Shunyata Everest

Rob, can you tell me the name of that product, when he reviewed it (and preferably the review itself) and the documentation that it was "his own product" at that time?
    Found a good one; practically "from the horse's mouth"
    terrisgolf

• Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted September 09 2010 - 08:10 AM
    Yes, Fourier Loudspeakers began in Yonkers, New York and was funded by Peter Aczel of the Audio Critic. The Fourier 1 was a splendid speaker that retailed for approximately $1,100.00 each. Cabinets were all hand made, as were the crossovers. Tweeters were usually supplied by JVC. They did not suck power and were quite efficient under normal circumstances. The company with respect to sales and marketing efforts were run by myself, Christopher S. Terris. The company was designed to be a small volume, high profit facility that could respond to the technical advances of loudspeaker development more quickly than the higher volume loudspeaker facility, thus giving the consumer the best possible sound and value per dollar. Sadly, the company just was not competitive during its time and stereo retailers did not receive it warmly. Peter Aczel was also caught in the middle of a serious problem that came to the surface. He was giving the speaker rave reviews in the Audio Critic, but he also was a major shareholder in the company. When word got around it pretty much doomed any possibility of a successful distribution structure within the audio community of retailers. Thus, few were ever sold. In my opinion, although not at the level of an Ohm Acoustics model F, the Fourier 1 was a superb loudspeaker and well worth taking a good look at in the used market.
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by still-one View Post
    Why would it be interesting? Maybe for those who believe that audio is the only technology that stands still.

Older gear sounds great and there are many fine systems comprised of such gear. That said the best systems will be comprised by manufacturers using the latest technologies and manufacturing techniques.
    Jim, I have to disagree. What gigantic revelations in loudspeaker technology have occurred since the Salon 2 has come out ?
    Mark

Kharma DB9 Signature
    Pass Labs X350.8
    Esoteric N-05XD
    Manley Chinook Phono Pre
    REL Subs

I guess that wouldn't apply to D'Agostino gear currently being manufactured. Through-hole technology circuit boards are hardly the latest in circuit board technology. Take a look at these pictures of Dan's current facility and you will quickly see this place isn't using the latest manufacturing techniques either. Anyone familiar with the concepts of LEAN and 6S will understand when they see the pictures:

A Factory Tour In The Enchanting Foothills Of Arizona - D'Agostino Master Audio Systems
    Micro Seiki SX-8000 air bearing table, SME 312s arm, SME 3012R arn, Dynavector XV-1s cartridge, Lyra Etna SL cartridge, ARC Ref 3 phono stage, Otari MX-55 2 track R2R, Ampex 350 tape repros, Roon Nucleus Plus music server, HiFi Rose 150B DAC, ARC Ref 6, ARC Ref 75 with KT-150s, Parasound JC5 amp , JBL 4345 speakers, Viero Equilibro Level 3 speaker cables, and Definitive Technology Ref subs.

Reviewer for Positive Feedback

Why would it be interesting?
    Because it is an approach very much more likely to be closer to the truth than the usual torrent of words presented by hi-fi-magazine authors.
    And if for example a speaker X is much better than a speaker Y according to a hi-fi reviewer Z, then Z should obviously be able come to this conclusion in a blind test, too.

Found a good one; practically "from the horse's mouth"
    terrisgolf

• Auditioning

• 1 posts

Posted September 09 2010 - 08:10 AM
    Yes, Fourier Loudspeakers began in Yonkers, New York and was funded by Peter Aczel of the Audio Critic. The Fourier 1 was a splendid speaker that retailed for approximately $1,100.00 each. Cabinets were all hand made, as were the crossovers. Tweeters were usually supplied by JVC. They did not suck power and were quite efficient under normal circumstances. The company with respect to sales and marketing efforts were run by myself, Christopher S. Terris. The company was designed to be a small volume, high profit facility that could respond to the technical advances of loudspeaker development more quickly than the higher volume loudspeaker facility, thus giving the consumer the best possible sound and value per dollar. Sadly, the company just was not competitive during its time and stereo retailers did not receive it warmly. Peter Aczel was also caught in the middle of a serious problem that came to the surface. He was giving the speaker rave reviews in the Audio Critic, but he also was a major shareholder in the company. When word got around it pretty much doomed any possibility of a successful distribution structure within the audio community of retailers. Thus, few were ever sold. In my opinion, although not at the level of an Ohm Acoustics model F, the Fourier 1 was a superb loudspeaker and well worth taking a good look at in the used market.
    If you can document your claim regarding Peter Aczel, then this information will be highly appreciated (and it will obviously imply a substantial drop in Aczel's credibility).
    That being said, I think everybody must be careful in spreading bad rumours.
    I therefore encourage you to present bullet-proof evidence of your claim.

If you can document your claim regarding Peter Aczel, then this information will be highly appreciated (and it will obviously imply a substantial drop in Aczel's credibility).
    That being said, I think everybody must be careful in spreading bad rumours.
    I therefore encourage you to present bullet-proof evidence of your claim.

Are you saying you don't believe what Rob posted? What are you looking for? You want a summary court judgement?

How about this link? Is this enough proof for you? Fourier 6 loudspeaker Page 2 | Stereophile.com
    Micro Seiki SX-8000 air bearing table, SME 312s arm, SME 3012R arn, Dynavector XV-1s cartridge, Lyra Etna SL cartridge, ARC Ref 3 phono stage, Otari MX-55 2 track R2R, Ampex 350 tape repros, Roon Nucleus Plus music server, HiFi Rose 150B DAC, ARC Ref 6, ARC Ref 75 with KT-150s, Parasound JC5 amp , JBL 4345 speakers, Viero Equilibro Level 3 speaker cables, and Definitive Technology Ref subs.

Quote Originally Posted by mep View Post
    Are you saying you don't believe what Rob posted? What are you looking for? You want a summary court judgement?
    Did you actually read what I posted?? It's from one of Aczel's partners in the company! If you want more information, do your own research, but be aware that what I posted is certainly true (unlike you, apparently, I was a subscriber to The Audio Critic from its inception in the '70's and followed this story in real time) and any assertions you make to the contrary are "bad rumors".
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I asked John last night, he said: "I think the Alexias but they cost more than twice as much as the Revels..."
    He's already forgotten about the Giyas?
    Speakers: Magico M-Project w/MPods
    Amps: CAT Legend -> CAT JL7s
    Analog: Kronos Pro Limited Edition / Black Beauty tonearm / Zyx Universe Premium, Ortofon A95
    Digital: Roon->Vivaldi DAC/Upsampler
    Cables/Power: Kubala Sosna Elation ICs & SCs / Shunyata Denali 6000T & PC's / Furutech outlets

mep & Rob: Please calm down. I just want the facts on the table. We probably agree in that people are innocent until proven guilty.
    Thanks for the Stereophile link, mep.
    I am hoping that you can show the review where Aczel is reviewing his own speakers (because I think it would be of great interest to several of us not aware of this if your claim is correct).

mep & Rob: Please calm down. I just want the facts on the table. We probably agree in that people are innocent until proven guilty.
    I am hoping that you can show the review where Aczel is reviewing his own speakers.
    Did you not read the Stereophile article?? Do you really think this didn't happen??

Please read these words from the Stereophile article I gave you the link to and tell me whether you don't understand them or you just don't believe Stereophile either:

While he was editing and publishing The Audio Critic, Peter Aczel became so disenchanted with the available audiophile loudspeakers that he decided to show the industry how to produce a moderately sized and priced system. The result was the Fourier 1, which aroused extensive critical discussion as to both its sonic merits and the ethics of promoting one's own speaker in one's own magazine. (Aczel favorably reviewed the Fourier 1 in one of the final issues of The Audio Critic before revealing that he was, in fact, one of the owners of Fourier.)

Do you really believe in "The Ten Biggest Lies in Audio" or is that a joke too? If you like Peter Aczel, you would love Julian Hirsch as well.

I am hoping that you can show the review where Aczel is reviewing his own speakers.
    I doubt it is on-line (it's copyrighted and I don't think Aczel wants to make it too freely available). But the burden is on you, as I said; you are the one doubting it and only you can find the information that will comvince you.

It's possible that Myles may have some more detailed info; IIRC he was getting into the business in a bigger way about that time.
    Rob

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by madfloyd View Post
    He's already forgotten about the Giyas?
    The question I asked him was "John, if you had to pick between the Salon 2's and Alexia's, which would you pick?" That was what people were wondering before.

(Aczel favorably reviewed the Fourier 1 in one of the final issues of The Audio Critic before revealing that he was, in fact, one of the owners of Fourier.)
    I read that sentence by John Atkinson in the link.
    I do not see that it should be a problem that I want to see and read Aczel's claimed review.

Do you really believe in "The Ten Biggest Lies in Audio" or is that a joke too?
    Maybe that link is your reason for being so upset.

But the burden is on you, as I said; you are the one doubting it and only you can find the information that will comvince you.
    You came with a claim, so it is obviously your burden to present the evidence (confer "innocent until proven guilty").

You came with a claim, so it is obviously your burden to present the evidence (confer "innocent until proven guilty").
    You have already been given enough evidence to show this really happened. It's pointless for anyone to waste any more time on this subject with you. This is the last time I will ever respond to anything you post on this forum or any other forum in the universe.

You have already been given enough evidence to show this really happened.
    I like bullet-proof evidence. You obviously do not want to show that review.
    And other questions related should be raised as well if the review is you claim. For instance this: Was Aczel's interest in Fourier clear from before?
    (this still does not imply that Aczel did not do anything unethical if what you claim is correct).
    It's pointless for anyone to waste any more time on this subject with you. This is the last time I will ever respond to anything you post on this forum or any other forum in the universe.
    I prefer communicating with people who can prove their categorical claims and who are factual. No further communication with you will therefore be no loss for me.

No, you came with several claims; first, that John Atkinson says (not said, says) that Revel Salon 2 were the best speakers he has ever used in his room. Next, that only The Audio Critic is a review magazine you would believe (despite the fact that they barely even exist anymore, and don't you wonder where Issues #1-15 went??). Last, that you don't believe that Peter Aczel reviewed a speaker made by a company of which he was a principle (not against the law, just unethical, so there is no "guilty" or "innocent" involved). Now the second of these is an opinion so there is no right or wrong possible. The other two are just plain wrong, and you are (and will be) totally incapable of showing them to be true.

BTW, you should add at least your name to your signature.
    Rob

Audioshark

Stradivari's are for lovers.

Boy, did this thread go sideways fast. Pacman, I think its time to drop it and get back to the thread.

Okay, lets all settle down. This thread is getting out of hand.
    Mark

Kharma DB9 Signature
    Pass Labs X350.8
    Esoteric N-05XD
    Manley Chinook Phono Pre
    REL Subs

Audioshark

I'm closing this thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

John Atkinson: "The best speakers I've ever used in my room were the Revel Salon2's"