Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Audioshark

Re: Esoteric K-01 vs K-01X

Have any of the Esoteric owners compared their players to the new T+A PDP 3000 HV?

http://www.stereophile.com/content/t...yer-dsdpcm-dac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Nope, when you strike oil, you stop drilling.

Ken
    "No summit worth climbing is easily attained."
    --------------------------------------------
    Source: MSB Select II DAC with Two Mono Powerbases and Femto 33 Clock; Renderer V2 Digital Input Module and Roon Nucleus Plus; MSB UMT V Signature Transport
    Amps: Vandersteen M7-HPA Mono Amps; MSB M204 Mono Amps
    Speakers: Vandersteen Model 7 Mk2
    Power: Two AudioQuest Niagara 5000’s with AudioQuest Dragon and Hurricane Power Cords

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by Alpinist View Post
    Nope, when you strike oil, you stop drilling.

Ken
    I'm a huge fan....just a few concerns.

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

I'm just kidding around, what are your concerns?
    Source: MSB Select II DAC with Two Mono Powerbases and Femto 33 Clock; Renderer V2 Digital Input Module and Roon Nucleus Plus; MSB UMT V Signature Transport
    Power: Two AudioQuest Niagara 5000’s with AudioQuest Dragon and Hurricane Power Cords

Audioshark

I'm just kidding around, what are your concerns?
    The brand has gone through some changes of late.

What sort of changes?

Audioshark

What sort of changes?
    Distribution and Management/Ownership (now Integra). The Integra network is not built around high end two channel, but rather more home theater.

I'm not just looking at it from a personal purchase standpoint, but also a potential brand to add.

Thanks ken. Tim Crable, formerly of Esoteric told me that the real improvement in the K-01 would be seen with the G-01. I am not surprised if there is a decent improvement with he G-02 as well.

As far as the new distributor for Esoteric, seems the company is in good hands. The guys at the Onkyo USA know as much about high end audio as anyone. As evidenced by the new Grandioso line, I don't think there is that much to worry about with Esoteric.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Have any of the Esoteric owners compared their players to the new T+A PDP 3000 HV?

T+A PDP 3000 HV CD/SACD player with DSD/PCM DAC | Stereophile.com

Mike,

Seriously though, the T+A PDP 3000 HV looks like a really well built digital player. I hope I get the opportunity to listen to one.

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Audio8 View Post
    Thanks ken. Tim Crable, formerly of Esoteric told me that the real improvement in the K-01 would be seen with the G-01. I am not surprised if there is a decent improvement with he G-02 as well.

As far as the new distributor for Esoteric, seems the company is in good hands. The guys at the Onkyo USA know as much about high end audio as anyone. As evidenced by the new Grandioso line, I don't think there is that much to worry about with Esoteric.
    Hi Audio8,

I agree with you. I think Onkyo USA should be good stewards of the Esoteric brand and will let them continue to do what they do best unimpeded.

Ken

The SRS PERF-10 has been running for several days now. So far it is powered by the integrated SMPS on AC from a Signal DU-5 balanced transformer. A Hynes 12V linear supply should arrive next week. Cable is Nordost Silver Shadow 75 ohm BNC.

This is a substantial improvement to K-01X in every area-- less digital smearing, more resolving across FR, treble more delineated and refined, shapelier bass, increased embodiment, spatiality in spades, calmer background.

You'd have to pry this one from my cold dead hands...
    Digital: Esoteric K-01X; battery-powered dual-mono Twisted Pear Buffalo IIISE DAC with Audio Consulting Silver Rock transformer output: battery-power Sony SCD-1 transport. Analog: Kenwood L07D; Technics SP-10 MkII; modified Trans-Fi Terminator; Micro Seiki MA-505; Technics EPA-100; Ortofon MC2000; AT ART7; Grace F9 w/Soundsmith OCL; Stanton 981LZS; Denon DL-S1; Precept PC550ML; Sonus Blue/Gold; Preamps: modified AtmaSphere MP-1 MkII.2; Pass Labs XP-25; modified ARC PH-2. Amps: Pass XA-160.8, modified BAT VK-75SE. Speakers: modified Merlin VSM-MX with ClarityCap MR & Duelund Res & wire, custom BBAM; modified Velodyne DD-15. Power: Signal balanced DU-5; Wires: speaker/custom 1.5 lbs. silver foil; IC/ Connex-DH Labs BL-Ag; AC/ Furutech Alpha-3. Tweaks: Star Sound SP-1 & Apprentice platforms, Stillpoints Ultra 5, Ultra SS & Minis; Schumann resonators.

Congrats David! I am totally envious. I hope to get a rubidium master clock for my K-01 at some point. Please give us more feedback on the performance when you add the power supply.

Best,
    Ken

Thanks, Ken. I just posted my results the with Hynes PS on the Esoteric clock vs. SRS Perf 10 thread.

Regards,

Dave
    Digital: Esoteric K-01X; battery-powered dual-mono Twisted Pear Buffalo IIISE DAC with Audio Consulting Silver Rock transformer output: battery-power Sony SCD-1 transport. Analog: Kenwood L07D; Technics SP-10 MkII; modified Trans-Fi Terminator; Micro Seiki MA-505; Technics EPA-100; Ortofon MC2000; AT ART7; Grace F9 w/Soundsmith OCL; Stanton 981LZS; Denon DL-S1; Precept PC550ML; Sonus Blue/Gold; Preamps: modified AtmaSphere MP-1 MkII.2; Pass Labs XP-25; modified ARC PH-2. Amps: Pass XA-160.8, modified BAT VK-75SE. Speakers: modified Merlin VSM-MX with ClarityCap MR & Duelund Res & wire, custom BBAM; modified Velodyne DD-15. Power: Signal balanced DU-5; Wires: speaker/custom 1.5 lbs. silver foil; IC/ Connex-DH Labs BL-Ag; AC/ Furutech Alpha-3. Tweaks: Star Sound SP-1 & Apprentice platforms, Stillpoints Ultra 5, Ultra SS & Minis; Schumann resonators.

Well, I bit the bullet and I'm upgrading from the Esoteric K-01 to the K-01X Digital Player. I should receive it in a few weeks. There are several reasons I decided to make this upgrade. The ability to play DSD files up to 5.6 MHz and PCM files up to 384 kHz with 8 times oversampling, an increased D/A processing rate from 32 bit to 35 bit and a redesigned output buffer circuit based on the Grandioso.

I've spoken to a number of people who made this upgrade and all agree there is a substantial improvement over the K-01 with much better imaging and a more refined sound. I have always loved the sonic signature of the K-01, so this upgrade is really a no brainer. Both the K-01 and K-01X provide tremendous linearity, midrange musical density, detail and nuance, treble extension, bass impact and dynamics. I will eventually add the G-01 master clock, which will provide additional improvement in sound quality and realism.

If anyone is interested in purchasing my K-01 (mint condition, less than two years old and very low transport hours), just send me a message and I'll provide details.

Thanks,
    Ken

Hi Ken...seems once again we have more in common...

I had a K-01 and a K-03. I sold my K-03 and bought a K-01X. So now I have a K-01 and K-01X. I really have not evaluated the DSD (I own a Lampi Golden Gate) but I love the sound quality. The K-01 remains a top performer. Is there a difference? Sure. I love the K-01X. It's as good as it gets for me. BUT... If I had to do it over again I might just have added the G-01 clock to the K-01. For me, it'd all come down to what you manage to sell the K-01 for...if you get a good value then upgrading to the K-01X is a "no brainer". If however you are shelling out big bucks to make the leap, think hard. I only say this because I have both and the K-01 still remains at the top of its game. All the best...

Hi Andy,

I'm not too concerned because the K-01 really retains its value for the reason you said, it still remains a top performer, plus it can be upgraded. By the way, what type of system do you have?

Ken

Well, I bit the bullet and I'm upgrading from the Esoteric K-01 to the K-01X Digital Player. I should receive it in a few weeks. There are several reasons I decided to make this upgrade. The ability to play DSD files up to 5.6 MHz and PCM files up to 384 kHz with 8 times oversampling, an increased D/A processing rate from 32 bit to 35 bit and a redesigned output buffer circuit based on the Grandioso.

I've spoken to a number of people who made this upgrade and all agree there is a substantial improvement over the K-01 with much better imaging and a more refined sound. I have always loved the sonic signature of the K-01, so this upgrade is really a no brainer. Both the K-01 and K-01X provide tremendous linearity, midrange musical density, detail and nuance, treble extension, bass impact and dynamics. I will eventually add the G-01 master clock, which will provide additional improvement in sound quality and realism.

If anyone is interested in purchasing my K-01 (mint condition, less than two years old and very low transport hours), just send me a message and I'll provide details.

Thanks,
    Ken

Congrats Ken. I bet those 'few weeks' of waiting will seem like forever.

On paper the X update didn't seem like much - so I hope you will post what your findings are when you receive yours.

Regards
    Ralph
    Borresen Acoustics Loudspeakers, Borresen Model 01 Compact monitor loudspeakers with Ansuz Darkz T2s Supreme resonance control, Audio Video Manufaktur GmbH (AVM) Inspiration amplifier & streamer, Innuos Zen MKII music server, Ansuz Acoustics cables & accessories. Please visit my system thread hosted on Audioshark for more details. Disclosure: The author is materially connected to Ansuz, Aavik & Borresen Acoustics via friendship with an owner.

Quote Originally Posted by La Dolce Vita View Post
    Hi Ken...seems once again we have more in common...

I had a K-01 and a K-03. I sold my K-03 and bought a K-01X. So now I have a K-01 and K-01X. I really have not evaluated the DSD (I own a Lampi Golden Gate) but I love the sound quality. The K-01 remains a top performer. Is there a difference? Sure. I love the K-01X. It's as good as it gets for me. BUT... If I had to do it over again I might just have added the G-01 clock to the K-01. For me, it'd all come down to what you manage to sell the K-01 for...if you get a good value then upgrading to the K-01X is a "no brainer". If however you are shelling out big bucks to make the leap, think hard. I only say this because I have both and the K-01 still remains at the top of its game. All the best...

Hi Andy,

I want to maximize the performance of my digital player before I make the move to purchase the G-01 master clock. I also thought of purchasing the G-01 first and adding it to my K-01 but decided against it. What's the rest of the system you are running over there? Based on your sources, it must be outstanding. My system is currently K-01, Soulution 520 preamp, Soulution 501 mono amps and Raidho D3 with Kimber Select analog cables, Audience AU24SE power cables and Wireworld Platinum Starlight 7 USB cable.

All the best,
    Ken

Hi Ken... Wow...you have some spectacular gear! Great system indeed!

My reference system is as follows:

Pass Labs XP-30 preamp
    Lampizator Golden Gate DAC
    Esoteric K-01X
    Aurender N100H
    Hegel H30 amp
    Cary Audio 211 FE monoblocks
    Audience TSSD Power Conditioner
    Ansuz and VooDoo power cords
    Nordost Valhalla 1 Interconnects
    Raidho D3
    Bespoke Dana Cable Speaker Cable
    Kimber Gold USB cable

Pass Labs XP-30 preamp
    Esoteric K-01X
    Aurender N100H
    Hegel H30 amp
    Raidho D3
    Kimber Gold USB cable

Hi Andy,

You have an amazing reference system! The Pass XP-30 is one of my all-time favorite preamps and the Cary 211 FE are some sweet sounding monoblocks. I also like your taste in speakers!

Ken

Very kind of you Ken! That's so nice of you to say. Like yourself and many others here I've worked hard to refine the system. So glad you approve of my gear! Yours is even nicer!

Very kind of you Ken! That's so nice of you to say. Like yourself and many others here I've worked hard to refine the system. So glad you approve of my gear! Yours is even nicer!

Thanks Andy! My gear isn't any nicer, just a different flavor.

Ken

Pass Labs XP-30 preamp
    Esoteric K-01X
    Aurender N100H
    Hegel H30 amp
    Raidho D3
    Kimber Gold USB cable

that is a very impressive system. Congratulation.

How will you compare the Golden DAC to the "internal DAC" of the ESOTERIC K-01x ? Have you tried playing your Aurender direct into the esoteric k-01x internal DAC ?

Very kind of you...thank you! The two dacs are completely different. The Esoteric's is accurate and sounds great. The Golden Gate captures the "soul" of the music whereas the Esoteric reproduces it. The Golden Gate enables you to feel the music not just hear it. No, I have yet to try plugging the Aurender straight into the K-01X. If I do, I'll report back. Not sure I'd really want to with the Golden Gate on hand... Thanks again

Very kind of you...thank you! The two dacs are completely different. The Esoteric's is accurate and sounds great. The Golden Gate captures the "soul" of the music whereas the Esoteric reproduces it. The Golden Gate enables you to feel the music not just hear it. No, I have yet to try plugging the Aurender straight into the K-01X. If I do, I'll report back. Not sure I'd really want to with the Golden Gate on hand... Thanks again

thanks for your reply.
    `
    And can you tell me: when you read CD/SACD with the K-01, do you use the K-01 internal DAC or do you output the K-01 digital out into the Golden gate ?

Playing CD I output to the Golden Gate. SACD I use the Esoteric internal dac

Quote Originally Posted by bmichels View Post
    thanks for your reply.
    `
    And can you tell me: when you read CD/SACD with the K-01, do you use the K-01 internal DAC or do you output the K-01 digital out into the Golden gate ?
    The K-01 transport can output CD to another DAC. However, SACD will only work on the K-01 DAC due to copyright protection. The same goes for K-01X, K-03, K-03X, etc. The K-01/K-01X performance shoots up when you add the G-01 master clock.

Best,
    Ken

Interesting thread as I was curious on the x vs original K-01 differences.

I have a K-01 and use it as both DAC for my 3 TB Hi Rez collection, and SACD/CD disc player.

Seems like the better immediate upgrade is a clock.

Is the G-01 a much bigger improvement over the G-ORB for a K-01?

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by mallen123 View Post
    Interesting thread as I was curious on the x vs original K-01 differences.

I have a K-01 and use it as both DAC for my 3 TB Hi Rez collection, and SACD/CD disc player.

Seems like the better immediate upgrade is a clock.

Is the G-01 a much bigger improvement over the G-ORB for a K-01?
    If it was me, I would make the move to the K-01x and add a clock later. The K-01 to K-01x is a bigger upgrade than adding a clock to the K-01 IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If it was me, I would make the move to the K-01x and add a clock later. The K-01 to K-01x is a bigger upgrade than adding a clock to the K-01 IMO.

I agree with Mike. I moved from the K-01 to the K-01X and it provided a significant improvement in sound quality. The K-01X is much more organic sounding and musical than the K-01 as the last remnants of digital edge are removed. The G-01 clock will give you an incremental improvement in sound quality but not nearly as significant as the K-01X upgrade, plus it will cost you a lot more.

Ken

Mike.......In the previous posts I don't recall seeing anyone mention that the Esoteric K-01 and K-03 are able be used direct to amplifiers with volume controlled by the remote control. That feature was eliminated in the K-03X and K-01X. The omission of that feature may adversely impact anyone who uses the K-01 or K-03 direct to their amplifiers. I went from a K-03 to a K-01X and was not disturbed by this change because I use a preamplifier between the K-01X and the Amps.
    Dan

STUDIO - McIntosh C1000C/P, MC2301 (2), MR88, Aurender N10, Esoteric K-01X, Shunyata Sigma spdif digital coax,
    Sonos Connect, Stillpoints Ultra SS & Ultra Mini, PurePower 2000, Furutech Flux 50, Michell Gyro SE, Michell HR Power Supply, SME 309, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Sonus faber Amati Anniversario

LIVING ROOM - McIntosh C2300, MC75 (2), MR85, Magnum Dynalab 205 Signal Sleuth, Sonos Connect, Simaudio MOON Neo 260D-T, Schiit Audio Yggdrasil, Aurender N100H, Shunyata Sigma USB cable,
    Sony DAT 60ES, Nakamichi BX-300, Micro Seiki DD40 w/m505A tonearm, Ortofon Cadenza Blue, PS Audio P10, Furutech Flux 50, Stillpoints Ultra Mini, PMC EB1i, JL Audio f113

VINTAGE - McIntosh 4300V, McIntosh MA230, Tandberg 3011A tuner, Olive 04HD, JBL 4312A

Hi all

Did anyone is using his Esoteric gear as a "pure" transport when playing CDs ?
    I have a DCS partial stack and I am wondering if adding an Esoteric SACD/CD player would make sense as those are much cheaper than Dcs transport ( which is fantastic) in my country.
    For SACD, I understand I will have to use the internal Esoteric but that's fine with me.

Thanks
    Alex

Sent from my SM-N9500 using Tapatalk

Hi all

I have a DCS partial stack and I am wondering if adding an Esoteric SACD/CD player would make sense as those are much cheaper than Dcs transport ( which is fantastic) in my country.
    For SACD, I understand I will have to use the internal Esoteric but that's fine with me.

Thanks
    Alex

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by moby1977 View Post
    Hi all

Thanks
    Alex

I have - the Grandioso K1 and K-01x into the MSB Select II via a Shunyata 50ohm BNC to clock off of and a SPDIF cable.

Alex

Another option depending on the pricing in your country would be the Luxman units.
    Main - JVC QL-Y7/Denon DL-301 Mk II, Gold Note PH-10, Jays CDT3 Mk3 , Auralic Aries G2.2, Holo May KTE, Supratek Cabernet, Kinki Studio EX-B7 monoblocks, Verity Audio Otello, (2) Rythmik F12SE, Audio Envy IC, SC & PC's, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Inakustik USB and I2S, (2) Puritan Audio Labs PSM-156 with Groundmaster City, Timbernation rack

Family Room - Oppo UDP-203, Auralic Aries, Aqua La Voce S3, Kinki Studio EX-M1+, Nola KO, (2) Rythmik F-12G, Wireworld SC & IC's, Neotech PC's, SurgeX SA-1810

Greenville, SC- Jays CDT2 Mk 3, Auralic Aries G1, Holo Spring 3 KTE, Supratek Chardonnay, Odyssey Audio Kismet Reference, Rosso Fiorentino Volterra 2, (2) RSL Speedwoofers, iFi Audio Power Station, Wireworld IC's, Inakustik USB and I2s, Triode Wire Lab SC, Triode Wire Lab PC's, Furutech NCF Clear Line, Timbernation rack.

Quote Originally Posted by moby1977 View Post
    I think it'll be great. Beware that Esoteric has introduced the latest K-01Xs to replace K-01X. Based on reading specs alone I think there may not be much difference (that I'm aware of) when used as a transport. But for analog output, K-01Xs must be superior. In case you're interested in buying a used unit, see whether K-01X prices will drop.

thanks for your answers. This is actually what I am noticing. K01x can be found on the secondary market at reasonable prices and even k01x new unit in stock can be found with a discount.
    I am looking for an upgrade compared to my file system ( melco + dcs upsampler ) which is already very good and which will probably stay my main listening source (all my Cds and SACD are already ripped ).Its just that I "Unfortunately" recently demoed the dcs transport and ouch this is providing a better sound...but the price is...

So I am ok to go back to spinning as a complement if there is a real added value in terms of sound quality and not breaking the bank at the same time.
    Now, will I get the same synergy with a non dcs transport ? (I can't home demo Esoteric products ...)

I don't see any value in spinning physical discs any more. All my content is on a server, and Spotify covers everything else. My physical discs are unlikely to see the light of day again.

I am the exact opposite. I have purchased so many CD's and SACD off of Amazon and Acoustic Sounds since owning the K-01X. I still have my vinyl records. I will probably never buy into the streaming concept. I'm not sure I ever will as I have other sources to hear new music such as digital radio and satellite.
    Source component-Esoteric K-01X
    Preamp-
    Audio Research Reference 10
    Amplifier- ​D'Agostino Progression monoblocks
    Speakers-
    Wilson Audio Maxx 3
    Isolation stand-HRS SXR
    Cables-Transparent Reference speaker and Super I/C's.
    Power conditioning-Transparent Power Isolator and Transparent power cords
    Room treatment-Vicoustics

Quote Originally Posted by brodricj View Post
    I don't see any value in spinning physical discs any more. All my content is on a server, and Spotify covers everything else. My physical discs are unlikely to see the light of day again.
    So you will be selling your collection?
    Source component-Esoteric K-01X
    Preamp-
    Audio Research Reference 10
    Amplifier- ​D'Agostino Progression monoblocks
    Speakers-
    Wilson Audio Maxx 3
    Isolation stand-HRS SXR
    Cables-Transparent Reference speaker and Super I/C's.
    Power conditioning-Transparent Power Isolator and Transparent power cords
    Room treatment-Vicoustics

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp 2160 View Post
    So you will be selling your collection?
    As per the Kaleidescape end-user agreement....no.

Whilst I don't have an Esoteric disc spinner (I own N01/G02X), I do have the PS Audio DirectStream Memory player and the sound of it is virtually indistinguishable to CD playback from the server. So much so, the DMP has probably only spun a disc less than 20 times in the past year, and not a single disc in the past 3 months.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Esoteric K-01 vs K-01X