Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My audio budies

My audio budies

These are my audio budies......from left to right Cooper, Prima, and Izzydogpics1.jpg

Super Moderator
    Jeff,

So cute. Do they let you know what they want to hear?

Jeff... Great Picture!!! I just showed the Judy, she loved it!

Quote Originally Posted by joeinid View Post
    Jeff,

So cute. Do they let you know what they want to hear?
    All they want to hear is "cookie" they love cookie time......

Quote Originally Posted by jwhite613 View Post
    Jeff... Great Picture!!! I just showed the Judy, she loved it!
    Thanks Jeff......these guy's really keeps things jumpin around the house....

Quote Originally Posted by A/V Solutions View Post
    All they want to hear is "cookie" they love cookie time......
    Jeff... Don't we all!

Administrator
    Very cute Jeff!

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Very cute Jeff!
    Thanks Mike.....there part of the family!
    Dealer / Manufacture Disclosure:

Jeff Whitlock
    A/V Solutions / Unity Audio Design
    www.avsolutionsca.com

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

leo.jpg

Beautiful! Heres one of my little guy, Leo.

Behavior Moderator (be nice police!)
    Wow, They're all cute as hell !! I lost my baby last fall, her name was Gretel, a longhaired mini Dachshund, she was 3 months shy of her 18th birthday.
    I haven't cried like that since I lost my mom. I hope you all enjoy them everyday,I know I did !!

Mark

Too cute!!
    Paul

Speakers: Von Schweikert VR-5 Anniversary MK II Front L/R, LCR-35 Center, VR-1 Rear L/R Sub: JL Audio F113
    Amps: PS Audio BHK Signature 300 Mono, McIntosh MC207 Pre-Amp PS Audio BHK Signature and Gold Note PH-10 Phono Stage/PSU-10 Power Supply
    Turntable: VPI HR-X 12.7 TONEARM (2) and SDS, Stillpoints LPI
    Tape Deck Otari 5050B II2
    Music Server: Aurender N100H
    Cartridges: Ortofon Cadenza Black, Lyra Helikon Mono Digital Source: Oppo UDP-205 DAC: Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE
    SSP: Marantz AV8801 Cables: Wireworld Electra 7 (P) Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7, Shunyata Delta NR (I) Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7 (S)
    Wireworld Platinum Starlight 7 (USB)
    AC Power Regeneration: PS Audio DirectStream P15 Power Plant and Shunyata Denali 6000s V2.

Quote Originally Posted by BruceLet View Post
    leo.jpg

Leo looks like he get's spoiled

Jeff Whitlock
    www.avsolutionsca.com

Quote Originally Posted by MDP View Post
    Wow, They're all cute as hell !! I lost my baby last fall, her name was Gretel, a longhaired mini Dachshund, she was 3 months shy of her 18th birthday.
    I haven't cried like that since I lost my mom. I hope you all enjoy them everyday,I know I did !!

Mark
    18 years that's amazing.....any plans on getting another audio pal?

Jeff Whitlock
    www.avsolutionsca.com

He definitely has a say in things.

Leo looks like he get's spoiled

He definitely has a say in things.
    They do indeed......My wife say's I'm there servant and they have my number, I wouldn't have it any other way!

Jeff Whitlock
    www.avsolutionsca.com

294320_10151372090062362_1076551833_n.jpgAfter losing my 11 year old Shepherd 2 years ago we went another direction and bought a tough feisty Shih-poo. Tough little guy and very gutsy, only 10 weeks old here.

Quote Originally Posted by AudioSalon View Post
    294320_10151372090062362_1076551833_n.jpgAfter losing my 11 year old Shepherd 2 years ago we went another direction and bought a tough feisty Shih-poo. Tough little guy and very gutsy, only 10 weeks old here.
    Cute little guy.....looks like he is ready to take on the world

Jeff Whitlock
    www.avsolutionsca.com

IMG_0693.jpg

Luna and Dolce!

Quote Originally Posted by Dpod4 View Post
    IMG_0693.jpg

Luna and Dolce!
    Luna and Dolce look to be enjoying life very much......

Jeff Whitlock
    www.avsolutionsca.com

Sweet! Years of fun.

Always good to have a friend.

IMG_0693.jpg

Luna and Dolce!

leo.jpg

Bruce... Great pic of Leo!!!
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Jeff

AMP: McIntosh MC402 PRE: McIntosh C2300 Digital: Gold Note DS-10 & PSU-10 EVO TURNTABLE: Dr. Feickert Blackbird PHONO STAGE: Gold Note PH-10 & PSU-10 SPEAKERS: Aerial Acoustics Model 8B’s

“The more you tighten your grip Tarkin the more star systems will slip through your fingers”

Mark
    Mark... We lost are dog, Brandy a few years back. That was a real tough time for us too. She definitely was my pal.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Jeff

AMP: McIntosh MC402 PRE: McIntosh C2300 Digital: Gold Note DS-10 & PSU-10 EVO TURNTABLE: Dr. Feickert Blackbird PHONO STAGE: Gold Note PH-10 & PSU-10 SPEAKERS: Aerial Acoustics Model 8B’s

“The more you tighten your grip Tarkin the more star systems will slip through your fingers”

AudioSalon... He's a cute little guy. Does he act like he is bigger than his true size?

Jeff

IMG_0693.jpg

Luna and Dolce!
    Dpod4... A dog's life. Thanks for sharing the picture!!!

Jeff

THe Real Borderdog

Hi Guys,

This is my first post on this site, so I figured I would start off with my best Buddy. His name is Pepper and he is the Real Borderdog. We have a dedicated listening room that only he and I share...we lock my wife out because she's always telling us to turn it down.

Here are some shots of him arranging his bass traplets. He claims he can here a difference? By the way, Bass Traplets can be purchased at Petsmart very reasonably.
    IMG_2120.JPGIMG_2119.JPG

Audioshark

Re: THe Real Borderdog

Quote Originally Posted by Borderdog View Post
    Hi Guys,

This is my first post on this site, so I figured I would start off with my best Buddy. His name is Pepper and he is the Real Borderdog. We have a dedicated listening room that only he and I share...we lock my wife out because she's always telling us to turn it down.

Here are some shots of him arranging his bass traplets. He claims he can here a difference? By the way, Bass Traplets can be purchased at Petsmart very reasonably.
    IMG_2120.JPGIMG_2119.JPG
    Welcome to Audioshark Borderdog! Glad you're here! What's your first name?
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Super Moderator

Re: My audio budies

Welcome Borderdog!

Thanks for joining.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Hi Guys,

IMG_2120.JPGIMG_2119.JPG
    Hi Aaron.....welcome!

Nice audio buddy you have there.....oh that eq. stand looks familiar

Jeff Whitlock
    www.avsolutionsca.com

Hi Aaron, welcome to AS!

Do I spy a Kanso rack? Is this Aaron of Kanso Audio Furniture?

Allen

Quote Originally Posted by socfan12 View Post
    Hi Aaron, welcome to AS!

Do I spy a Kanso rack? Is this Aaron of Kanso Audio Furniture?

Jeff Whitlock
    www.avsolutionsca.com

Thanks for the welcome Guys,

My name is Aaron. My audiophile buddy is Pepper,,truly a Golden Ear.

Jeff, that was my first prototype of the Hamoni Stand.

Aaron, the Secondary Borderdog

Hey Allen,

You're correct. But I'm going to try to keep that portion of it quiet...I don't want to get into trouble with the Mods.
    I'd rather talk about my boy Pepper, and other things audio related. I'm big on speaker placement, room treatment, I love stand mount monitors, and Dynaudio.
    But, if you have Kanso questions, I'll try to oblige.

Aaron and the Borderdog

Understood. Welcome again, look forward to talking gear and music with you on this great forum!

Allen

Audioshark

Hey Allen,

You're correct. But I'm going to try to keep that portion of it quiet...I don't want to get into trouble with the Mods.
    I'd rather talk about my boy Pepper, and other things audio related. I'm big on speaker placement, room treatment, I love stand mount monitors, and Dynaudio.
    But, if you have Kanso questions, I'll try to oblige.

Aaron and the Borderdog
    Aaron - no trouble here. Glad you're here. Lets hear about all about the great things at Kanso. http://www.kansoaudiofurniture.com/
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Bienvenido Aaron!!

Sent from my iPhone
    Caribbean Distributor of
    ARC / Sonus Faber / Wadia / Wilson / VAC / Soulution / Nordost / Shunyata / Stillpoints
    Kuzma / Focal / Resonessence Labs / ARIA / KRELL / Pro-Ject...

This is my buddy Spooky
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371946213.673323.jpg

Sent from my iPhone
    Caribbean Distributor of
    ARC / Sonus Faber / Wadia / Wilson / VAC / Soulution / Nordost / Shunyata / Stillpoints

Caribbean Distributor of

Update on the Real Borderdog:

The real Borderdog, Pepper, was almost lost a few weeks ago. He contracted a really serious tick-borne disease (probably Rocky Mounted Spotted Fever). It was touch-and-go for awhile, but he pulled through. He's 12+ now, so doesn't rebound quite like before, but he's tough and doing well.
    He's my listening buddy and doesn't tell me to turn it down;.not like my wife…lol.

I would gladly sell all my "stereo stuff"
    to gain him a few more years.

1W3S_0109 Copy.jpg

Aaron, the secondary Borderdog

Cute puppies everyone.

Meet Bella and Lily

image.jpg

image.jpg

Update on the Real Borderdog:

The real Borderdog, Pepper, was almost lost a few weeks ago. He contracted a really serious tick-borne disease (probably Rocky Mounted Spotted Fever). It was touch-and-go for awhile, but he pulled through. He's 12+ now, so doesn't rebound quite like before, but he's tough and doing well.
    He's my listening buddy and doesn't tell me to turn it down;.not like my wife…lol.

I would gladly sell all my "stereo stuff"
    to gain him a few more years.

1W3S_0109 Copy.jpg

Aaron, the secondary Borderdog
    Hi Aaron....Glad to hear pepper is doing well and hope for a fast recovery.

Jeff Whitlock
    www.avsolutionsca.com

Mark
    Mark,

My sympathy. We lost ours in April this year. Dogs dont live long enough, and humans live too long; its true.
    Ref System: Wilson Alexx on Stillpoint Ultras w/Base, dCS Rossini & Upsampler & Clock, Audio Research REF 160S, REF 6SE, WW Platinum Everywhere, Roon
    Office System: B&W N802D2, NAD M10
    Living Room System: B&W N804D, NAD M10, Velodyne DD+10
    Bedroom: Dynaudio Focus 160, NAD M10, Velodyne DD+10

Quote Originally Posted by radioactive View Post
    Mark,

My sympathy. We lost ours in April this year. Dogs dont live long enough, and humans live too long; its true.
    Thanks, and you have my sympathy. I think about Gretel all the time, She was truly one of a kind, she was the best dog I ever had.
    Mark

Kharma DB9 Signature
    Pass Labs XP32......incoming
    Pass Labs X350.8
    Esoteric N-05XD
    VPI Avenger with Magnetic Drive
    Manley Chinook Phono Pre
    Ortofon Cadenza Black cartridge
    Kharma Elegance speaker cables
    Kharma Elegance interconnects
    REL Subs

Quote Originally Posted by radioactive View Post
    Mark,

My sentiments exactly.

Aaron

Hey guys,

This is the other one in our lives. She's my wife's dog. She is a blond Puli, her name is Suki. Another name for Puli is Hungarion Sheepdog. They are still quite rare in the US. They are a very old breed; they were the herders for Attilla the Hun when he did his conquest march across Asia and into Europe. The dreadlocks are natural. I call her my blond Rastafarian....she likes Reggae.
    She is just rotten (spoiled).

Aaron
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by joeinid; August 26, 2016 at 10:48 AM.

Pretty cute !!
    Mark

Kharma DB9 Signature
    Pass Labs XP32......incoming
    Pass Labs X350.8
    Esoteric N-05XD
    VPI Avenger with Magnetic Drive
    Manley Chinook Phono Pre
    Ortofon Cadenza Black cartridge
    Kharma Elegance speaker cables
    Kharma Elegance interconnects
    REL Subs

Pass A Grille Florida 1/2 the year at the beach house.

The smooth sounds of the MAC 1700, was more than they could bear.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2 Channel: Sonus Faber Elipsa's, JL sub, McIntosh 501 amps, McIntosh tuner, pre-amp, CD player, Wire World. Pro-ject TT.

Home Theater Room: McIntosh LS360's, 2 JL F113 subs, Projector, Oppo, 5.1 System.

Office: Sonus Faber Auditors, McIntosh MA 2275, Concept TT.

Long term system 1970's: McIntosh ML 1C speakers, MAC 1700, McIntosh MQ 101 Eq.

Headphones: Audeze LCD 3, Woo Amp.

These are my audio budies......from left to right Cooper, Prima, and Izzydogpics1.jpg
    Jeff, they look really cool ! Long life to them !
    Shindo, Nagra, Electrocompaniet, Harbeth, AMR, Mc Intosh, Auditorium 23, Rega, DeVore, JC Verdier, WireWorld, Kimber

IMG_0693.jpg

Luna and Dolce!
    So cute !
    Is there a mirror in the middle of this basket ?
    Shindo, Nagra, Electrocompaniet, Harbeth, AMR, Mc Intosh, Auditorium 23, Rega, DeVore, JC Verdier, WireWorld, Kimber

Quote Originally Posted by KingRT10 View Post
    The smooth sounds of the MAC 1700, was more than they could bear.
    Great pic, that really is a neat photo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

My audio budies