Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Re: RMAF 2014 Official Photo Thread

Welcome to the forum Grubble.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Quote Originally Posted by joeinid View Post
    Nelson/Mike,

You have to tell me more about this amp, holy cow!

Love it!

Hi Joe
    Made by Opera audio under Consonance brand in China. Funny in Australia they sell for around $4500
    Source: Technics SP10mk3 - Thales Simplicity II, TW Raven AC-3 - Graham Phantom, SME 3012-R, Exclusive P3,,Linn LP12 - Naim ARO
    Cartridges: Lyra Atlas Lambda SL, Lyra Etna SL, Lyra Delos, Dynavector XV-1s,Technics EPC100mk4, Ortofon A90, GM Royal, GM Classic, Denon ESC'd 103R, DL-S1, Audio Technica AT25, OC9II, Linn ESC'd Troika
    Phono Stage: Phasemation EA-1200, Accuphase C-37,TW Acustik phono
    EQ: ​DEQX HDP-4
    Preamp: D'Agostino HD, conrad johnson GAT,
    Amps: conrad johnson teflon premier 8a's, D'Agostino Momentum S250
    Speakers: Wilson Maxx3

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post

I remain unimpressed. Bass was boomy. No depth of soundstage. As always, YMMV.

Booth babes were nice though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    what speakers are those?

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by Dafos View Post
    what speakers are those?
    The sign at the back says. The model is MKS - X.

I went back all three days. No change in opinion. I mean, for $60,000? Come on.
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by XV-1 View Post
    Hi Joe
    Made by Opera audio under Consonance brand in China. Funny in Australia they sell for around $4500
    It's a shorter trip from China I guess.

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by grubble View Post
    The room that floored me was the Triode Corp 845 amps and Acoustic Zen speakers. Great emotion from that combination.
    Agreed. You see this pairing quite often (CES, RMAF, etc.). I call it my relief room.

Quote Originally Posted by grubble View Post
    ...The room that floored me was the Triode Corp 845 amps and Acoustic Zen speakers. Great emotion from that combination.
    Makes me curious as to how they would sound with the Allnic T2000
    Rob
    Tascam BR-20; Technics 1506 with tape path upgrades, FM head, DeHavilland 222 tape head pre; Modwright Oppo 205 full tube mod w/LPS; Euphony Summus server, EtherRegen, HDPLEX LPS; MSB Discrete DAC (dual PS, ISLPro, balanced out); Pass Labs XP-12, XA60.8 (pair); Daedalus Audio Apollo 11’s, VMPS Larger Sub; Daedalus/Wywires, Acoustic Zen, Sablon Audio, Wireworld, Shunyata Research cables; Core Power Equi=Power;
    Adona rack, ​​​​​Stillpoints, IsoPods, ASC, GIK Acoustics accessories

Quote Originally Posted by Dafos View Post
    what speakers are those?
    Was one of my worst of the show
    Caribbean Distributor of
    ARC / Sonus Faber / Wadia / Wilson / VAC / Soulution / Nordost / Shunyata / Stillpoints
    Kuzma / Focal / Resonessence Labs / ARIA / KRELL / Pro-Ject...

I really love the look (and sound!) of D'ag gear. It has a classical vintage alien look about it. Quite a timeless design. I'd like to see him do tubes.

Speakeasy

It's a shorter trip from China I guess.
    Chi-Fi... No thanks. They have a different constitution to the Japanese when it comes to the Hi.

Speakeasy

Quote Originally Posted by mep View Post
    I heard several rooms that had Zu speakers and Zu speakers definitely have a sound. I think I understand why people who love only digital love Zu speakers (two brights don't make it wrong or something like that). I did get a chance to play a couple of LPs I brought with me in the Shroeder room so that was cool. Seriously, I will have to look at the notes I took because I did scribble some things down as I was listening to the Zu speakers.
    thanks Mark. i'm not sure what you mean about the digital guys liking them, but look forward to reading your notes. i'd say the Zu sound can be forward to some people due to lack of crossover and depending on amplification.
    Brinkmann Bardo w/ EMT HSD-006 cart, MSB Reference DAC --> Linear Tube Audio MicroZOTL --> Ampzilla 2000, 2nd Edition --> Fyne Audio F1-12

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    I really love the look (and sound!) of D'ag gear. It has a classical vintage alien look about it. Quite a timeless design. I'd like to see him do tubes.
    That will never, ever happen according to Dan.
    Myles B. Astor, Senior Editor, PF, www.positive-feedback.com
    Zellaton Plural Evo speakers, Doshi Audio EVO phonostage, VPI Avenger direct-drive turntable/VPI 12-inch gimbal Fatboy/vdH Colibri Master Signature/Triangle Art Apollo cartridges, SAT LM-12 tonearms/Lyra Atlas SL Lambda, VPI 12-inch gimballed Carbon Fiber arm/vdh Black Crimson and Sumiko Songbird, Mutech Hayabusa cartridges
    Technics RS1506 reel-to-reel with low inductance Flux Magnetic heads, Doshi Audio EVO tapestage, AudioQuest Dragon Zero, Audience FrontRow, Ensemble PC, Skogrand, Kubala-Sosna Realization speaker cable, Ikigai Kangai speaker cable, SRA Craz 3/OHIO 2.3 platforms and Symposium ISIS/Ultra rack/platforms, Silver Circle Tchaik 6 PLC.

Quote Originally Posted by Myles B. Astor View Post
    That will never, ever happen according to Dan.
    I think you are right Myles. Dan has made his mark in the world by designing and building the best SS gear he knows how to produce. There is a permanence to the degree of control you have over the life of a SS product with regards to its inherent sound. That is what draws many talented people to only build SS products because they not only love how their creations sound, they love the fact the sound is going to remain stable for 15-20 years until it's time to replace the aging capacitors. With tube products, the manufacturer pretty much loses control of the sound the minute the product leaves the factory to head to its new home. SS designers would have nightmares about losing that much control over the sound of their products.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithR View Post
    thanks Mark. i'm not sure what you mean about the digital guys liking them, but look forward to reading your notes. i'd say the Zu sound can be forward to some people due to lack of crossover and depending on amplification.
    Keith- When I first sat down, they were playing LPs and I wasn't impressed. This was mainly due to the amount of surface noise I was hearing from their LPs and I was attributing the ZU speakers with exacerbating the noise. I also may have been mistaken about my perceptions that people who own Zu speakers primarily listen to digital, but I will let the Zu owners step up and correct me on that. Straight from my notes as I sat there listening in the Xact Audio room with a Schroder arm mounted to a Dobbins Beat table with Absolare electronics and Zu speakers:

"I'm starting to understand why people who like Zu speakers like digital as it makes analog sound noisy and the speakers sound bright which PCM people seem to like. The amount of surface noise is distracting. I gave them my copy of Charles Mingus "Tijuana Nights" to play and the surface noise all but disappeared. Nice upper midrange/high-frequency dynamics. The snare and cymbals sound really dynamic. Very lively sounding which I would expect from a pair of speakers that are hovering around 100dB efficient. Still a little bright. Not quite enough body to the acoustic bass. The dynamic contrasts in the bass don't sound quite as real as I'm used to."

After hearing the ZU speakers in several rooms, I noticed they sounded bright in both rooms and maybe because they are voiced to be more midrange/high end sounding than having a really good bass foundation sitting under them. I will say that when they played my copy of the Secret Policeman's Ball with the two cuts that Pete Townsend is playing acoustic guitar by himself and singing, the system sounded very good with those two instruments (guitar and voice). When Pete Townsend was singing and playing "Pinball Wizard" it sounded damn good. The ultra speed that Townsend plays with on the second cut "Drowned" from Quadrophenia and his vocals was blowing people away in the room. People were asking for the LP cover so they could photograph it in hopes of finding a copy. This LP is long out of print so I wish them all the best in finding a clean copy on the used market.

So, these are my snapshot impressions from hearing ZU speakers in a couple of rooms so you can take them with a grain of salt and a heaping helping of hotel room acoustics mixed in.

mauidan

Quote Originally Posted by joeinid View Post
    I'd be more impressed if Lyn was, Ha! Just kidding.

Congratulations on a great score.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by mep View Post
    "I'm starting to understand why people who like Zu speakers like digital as it makes analog sound noisy and the speakers sound bright which PCM people seem to like. The amount of surface noise is distracting. I gave them my copy of Charles Mingus "Tijuana Nights" to play and the surface noise all but disappeared. Nice upper midrange/high-frequency dynamics. The snare and cymbals sound really dynamic. Very lively sounding which I would expect from a pair of speakers that are hovering around 100dB efficient. Still a little bright. Not quite enough body to the acoustic bass. The dynamic contrasts in the bass don't sound quite as real as I'm used to."

After hearing the ZU speakers in several rooms, I noticed they sounded bright in both rooms and maybe because they are voiced to be more midrange/high end sounding than having a really good bass foundation sitting under them. I will say that when they played my copy of the Secret Policeman's Ball with the two cuts that Pete Townsend is playing acoustic guitar by himself and singing, the system sounded very good with those two instruments (guitar and voice). When Pete Townsend was singing and playing "Pinball Wizard" it sounded damn good. The ultra speed that Townsend plays with on the second cut "Drowned" from Quadrophenia and his vocals was blowing people away in the room. People were asking for the LP cover so they could photograph it in hopes of finding a copy. This LP is long out of print so I wish them all the best in finding a clean copy on the used market.

So, these are my snapshot impressions from hearing ZU speakers in a couple of rooms so you can take them with a grain of salt and a heaping helping of hotel room acoustics mixed in.
    Thank you very much, Mark. Were they Definitions on the Absolare? That should have been an ideal combo w/ active bass to tune to room.

I saw a couple photos of Druids w/ Peachtree- I've only heard Druid Vs once and found them bright, but not in my room and was a nearfield setup. So tough for me to tell you if its inherently bright. I might get to hear another pair this week actually for fun at Danny Kaey's house.

Next year, I'm going to make my way to the show. Hope we can compare notes live someday.
    Brinkmann Bardo w/ EMT HSD-006 cart, MSB Reference DAC --> Linear Tube Audio MicroZOTL --> Ampzilla 2000, 2nd Edition --> Fyne Audio F1-12

Thank you very much, Mark. Were they Definitions on the Absolare? That should have been an ideal combo w/ active bass to tune to room.

I saw a couple photos of Druids w/ Peachtree- I've only heard Druid Vs once and found them bright, but not in my room and was a nearfield setup. So tough for me to tell you if its inherently bright. I might get to hear another pair this week actually for fun at Danny Kaey's house.

Next year, I'm going to make my way to the show. Hope we can compare notes live someday.
    The Rockports and Magicos sounded far better in the Xact Audio room at the previous shows.
    Zellaton Plural Evo speakers, Doshi Audio EVO phonostage, VPI Avenger direct-drive turntable/VPI 12-inch gimbal Fatboy/vdH Colibri Master Signature/Triangle Art Apollo cartridges, SAT LM-12 tonearms/Lyra Atlas SL Lambda, VPI 12-inch gimballed Carbon Fiber arm/vdh Black Crimson and Sumiko Songbird, Mutech Hayabusa cartridges
    Technics RS1506 reel-to-reel with low inductance Flux Magnetic heads, Doshi Audio EVO tapestage, AudioQuest Dragon Zero, Audience FrontRow, Ensemble PC, Skogrand, Kubala-Sosna Realization speaker cable, Ikigai Kangai speaker cable, SRA Craz 3/OHIO 2.3 platforms and Symposium ISIS/Ultra rack/platforms, Silver Circle Tchaik 6 PLC.

The Rockports and Magicos sounded far better in the Xact Audio room at the previous shows.
    well, Magico and Rockport also are 5x more expensive

I wish I could have heard the Absolares- they never come to Newport.

well, Magico and Rockport also are 5x more expensive

I wish I could have heard the Absolares- they never come to Newport.
    Price aside, there was no contest. Should it be the other way around?

Keith-The Absolare preamp and amp were in the signal chain with the Zu speakers.

I'm not sure Myles- I haven't been to RMAF even, so will take your word for it.

I don't prescribe to more $ is better though so should take back my previous comment

I'm not sure Myles- I haven't been to RMAF even, so will take your word for it.

I don't prescribe to more $ is better though so should take back my previous comment
    What I was trying to say, is there's something to going into a room, hearing an inexpensive component and coming out saying that it gave the more expensive piece a run for the money.

TY Myles! After all these years, it is quite an achievement for the Infiniti IRS Betas to be recognized as a top sounding speaker at the fest.

Mike

Amplification: MBL 6010D, MBL 9008A Monos
    Analog: Kuzma R, Kuzma 4Point (11”), MSL Ultra Eminent EX
    Phono Pre: Pass XP-27
    Digital: Esoteric N01XD Esoteric K05
    Speakers: MBL 101E MKII
    Subwoofers: REL Carbon Specials
    Conditioner: Shunyata Triton 3
    Power Cables: Shunyata Sigma 1 & 2, Alpha 2, Delta and Venom
    ICs and SCs: Wireworld Platinum 8
    Rack: Artesania Exoteryc

Behavior Moderator (be nice police!)

Thanks Myles !
    Mark

Kharma DB9 Signature
    Pass Labs XP32......incoming
    Pass Labs X350.8
    Esoteric N-05XD
    VPI Avenger with Magnetic Drive
    Manley Chinook Phono Pre
    Ortofon Cadenza Black cartridge
    Kharma Elegance speaker cables
    Kharma Elegance interconnects
    REL Subs

What I was trying to say, is there's something to going into a room, hearing an inexpensive component and coming out saying that it gave the more expensive piece a run for the money.
    I think speakers are really personal, so it doesn't really matter. Anyways, sorry for taking this thread on a tangent.

and thanks again for the photos/write-up- i have been impressed for two years with the Zesto/TAD system at Newport.

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by Ritmo View Post
    TY Myles! After all these years, it is quite an achievement for the Infiniti IRS Betas to be recognized as a top sounding speaker at the fest.
    Kind of says something, doesn't it?

If I had the room, the IRS speakers would be very high on my list (assuming I could find a mint pair).

Like my Stradivari's - a great speaker will remain a great speaker....no matter the year.

Read the whole thread, looked at the pics, yet I see no mention of the new ARC Galileo gear? Did they not show? I know many folks said they'd reserve judgement until seeing in person and listening... I am surprised no mention or pics? (Or maybe I just missed it?)

Audioshark

RMAF 2014 Official Photo Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bobvin View Post
    Read the whole thread, looked at the pics, yet I see no mention of the new ARC Galileo gear? Did they not show? I know many folks said they'd reserve judgement until seeing in person and listening... I am surprised no mention or pics? (Or maybe I just missed it?)
    It wasn't there and I'm still trying to figure out why ARC charges more for the Galileo gear while admitting privately its not sonically as good as their REF gear. Are customers merely paying for pretty?

I loved the REF75 with KT150's on the Nola's. So musical.

I haven't heard IRS Betas in 20+ years but I recall they were special, good to know my ears were as educated then as they are now. I recently passed on a mint set of RS1bs, maybe I should have made a better effort to 'try' them out. I loved the Pulsars when I owned them, perspectives are more of the same Jeff J always gets great sound. I have mixed feeling about the big Focals, Garth must've played a large role with the sound they acheived - he knows how to set up great systems.

mauidan

Interesting comment about the PS Audio system at RMAF from audiocircle:

"To be clear: I used to work for PS Audio, I know Paul quite well, and correspond with him often. I am also welcome at PS Audio HQ to hear things in their listening room (I live in the Boulder area). I do read his blog regularly also. But, I get my listening impressions from my own ears, not from what a manufacturer might suggest... The PS Audio system at RMAF sounded totally blah, little definition, no presence, no air, and quite diffuse non specific imaging. Along with that, it also did not feature much body or musical warmth, off course, bass was impressive on Rutter's Requiem with the bass towers, but that was about it. I listened to to the Chicago Symphony Scheherazade, and it was blah, this is a recording I am very familiar with and it should never be boring."

deleted

Very nice Panerai, Myles. Your good taste apparently goes beyond audio equipment!

Quote Originally Posted by audio.bill View Post
    Very nice Panerai, Myles. Your good taste apparently goes beyond audio equipment!
    Thanks, a Luminor GMT that is no longer made. Bought the watch right after Sylvester made the company famous. Recently brought the watch into the Panarei store to get the band replaced and the salespeople went gaga over it; didn't know if was going to get it back!

Watch collectors can be a bit crazy, even comparable to high end audio junkies in their obsessive nature.

Myles- Panerai recently sent me some marketing material on this one. Beautiful:

Luminor Marina 8 days acciaio PAM00590 - Collection LUMINOR - Watches Officine Panerai

My 111 was 4k years ago, but sold it. Loved the look, but just didn't get enough wrist time due to its size. Current prices have really moved- wow! 7k for a Unitas movement is something else.

Myles- Panerai recently sent me some marketing material on this one. Beautiful:

Luminor Marina 8 days acciaio PAM00590 - Collection LUMINOR - Watches Officine Panerai

My 111 was 4k years ago, but sold it. Loved the look, but just didn't get enough wrist time due to its size. Current prices have really moved- wow! 7k for a Unitas movement is something else.
    Thanks Keith. Yes you need a big wrist as mine is 44 mm.

there was a time they couldn't give away panerais, a salesman at Tourneau even talked me out of one and referred to it as a glorified 'fashion watch'. he went on to say it had little to no upside and wouldn't appreciate - boy, was he wrong. 44mm doesn't fit me well anyways, but Myles pulls it off. I have to start working out with something heavier than soup cans

Quote Originally Posted by puroagave View Post
    there was a time they couldn't give away panerais, a salesman at Tourneau even talked me out of one and referred to it as a glorified 'fashion watch'. he went on to say it had little to no upside and wouldn't appreciate - boy, was he wrong. 44mm doesn't fit me well anyways, but Myles pulls it off. I have to start working out with something heavier than soup cans
    Yes did you see what Slytechs are going for? Bid on one (see #2) back in one of the Antiquorum auctions back in 2001 and missed winning the Slytech it by $100. It went for $3700.

Myles, will there be an AV Showrooms video wrap up like previous shows?

Allen

Panerai, yeah I had one about 12 years ago or so. Man I should have kept that watch, could probably have sold it now for many times what I paid for that thing. It looked ridiculously big at the time, the norm now.

Nice watch Myles congrats on keeping it after all these years. I noticed it on your wrist in Chad's room at RMAF, very cool.

Acoustical Systems, AMG, Aqua Acoustic Quality, Audeze, Audio Desk, Audible illusions, Audioquest, Aurender, Bryston, CH Precision, Chord Electronics, Constellation Audio, Dynaudiol, Fyne Audio, Grado labs, Ikeda, JL Audio, Kondo, Kronos, Kubala Sosna, Lumin, Luxman, Lyra, Magico, Nordost, PS Audio, Roon, Shunyata, SME, Sugden, Tenor, Tannoy, Vertere, VPI and ZYX.

www.audiobymarkjones.ca

Quote Originally Posted by socfan12 View Post
    Myles, will there be an AV Showrooms video wrap up like previous shows?
    Yes, Peter had a couple of shoots at some manufacturers in CO after the show. He's back now and sure is working on it right now!

mauidan

Yes. Devialet 800 was being demoed on Focal speakers using SAM.

They were 400s:

Devialet show a world beyond the black box at RMAF '14 | Digital Audio Review by John Darko

Can't remember if Ayre's crazy room was posted in this thread. Just in case not, here goes.

Attached Images Attached Images

Acoustical Systems, AMG, Aqua Acoustic Quality, Audeze, Audio Desk, Audible illusions, Audioquest, Aurender, Bryston, CH Precision, Chord Electronics, Constellation Audio, Dynaudiol, Fyne Audio, Grado labs, Ikeda, JL Audio, Kondo, Kronos, Kubala Sosna, Lumin, Luxman, Lyra, Magico, Nordost, PS Audio, Roon, Shunyata, SME, Sugden, Tenor, Tannoy, Vertere, VPI and ZYX.

www.audiobymarkjones.ca

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Jones View Post
    Can't remember if Ayre's crazy room was posted in this thread. Just in case not, here goes.

Yup ... I remember. There was a bar to the left (which you can't really see). What was the point of this room? Ok, it was different....but a waste of money IMO.

What seemed like a good idea to them, obviously turned bad. Agreed, waste of a room.

www.audiobymarkjones.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Jones View Post
    What seemed like a good idea to them, obviously turned bad. Agreed, waste of a room.
    looks like someone is going to get on the stage and recite poetry.
    Steve

TUBES & VINYL
    Is there anything else?

Rega/Ortofon/Viva 300b/KR

Music Reference 2A3

Altec/JBL

Lol! Thanks for posting that pic.
    Ayre probably gets the award for having the most creative transformation of a hotel room again. Last year they re-created a record shop. The year before it was a 60s era retro lounge living room. Always seems like the guys are having a great time there.

Quote Originally Posted by tunes View Post
    Lol! Thanks for posting that pic.
    Ayre probably gets the award for having the most creative transformation of a hotel room again. Last year they re-created a record shop. The year before it was a 60s era retro lounge living room. Always seems like the guys are having a great time there.
    It was definitely cool, but I don't think it's an effective way to promote their products. Nobody was listening or chatting, just poking their heads in for a look and then off they go.

www.audiobymarkjones.ca

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team