New A23 Hommage Ken loudspeaker - Page 4
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New A23 Hommage Ken loudspeaker

good read i just followed a link from there to get to a review then followed another link to a 3 part review on 0/96's. all very interesting to say the least. i will get up to In Living Stereo in september and give a listen to what they have in stock. im very happy with my present setup and whats incoming, but i need speakers to go with it. my speakers are fine on low watts but im looking for my final pair.
    Steve

TUBES & VINYL
    Is there anything else?

Rega/Ortofon/Viva 300b/KR

Music Reference 2A3

Altec/JBL

Post Thanks / Like

Is there any A23 speaker this is better than Shindo's Latour?

Post Thanks / Like

Just to think in terms of better or worse isnt always the right way to justify. Is there something like a best speaker?
    There may be different concepts of real high quality LOUDspeakers available, but who is the judge to declare one concept to be superior to another? At the end, it boils down to a personal decision based on taste and listening preferences.

Post Thanks / Like

I am selling my pair of Auditorium Hommage a Ken speakers if anyone is interested!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    TAD CE1 speakers. Shindo Vosne-Romanee pre. Nagra Classic Amp. Ayre QX-5 Twenty digital hub. . Thorens TD 125, TD124 and Well Tempered Amadeus turntables. Box Furniture rack. Auditorium 23 T2 SUT and cables. Ortofon SPU Mono CG 25, Classic GM E MkII, and EMT TSD 15 cartridges.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Logey,
    Beautiful speaker. Forgive the stalkerish comments but I've been watching your speaker evolution from afar, mostly from the forums and audiogon/usaudiomart. I believe you had the O96, then Silverbacks, then these A23 Hommage a Ken. How have you been enjoying all these speakers? Not to mention, the mighty GM70s I saw on Audiogon a while back. You must have progressed through quite a few high sensitivity speakers and Shindo electronics that you would have an interesting perspective on the little world that is Shindo and the assorted matches, I'd love to hear your thoughts on all the equipment you've owned.

Good luck with all the changes!

6. Likes Cucumber_jones liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Logey,
    How much you are selling them for.
    Regards
    Dragan

Post Thanks / Like

The speakers are sold. Thanks.
    TAD CE1 speakers. Shindo Vosne-Romanee pre. Nagra Classic Amp. Ayre QX-5 Twenty digital hub. . Thorens TD 125, TD124 and Well Tempered Amadeus turntables. Box Furniture rack. Auditorium 23 T2 SUT and cables. Ortofon SPU Mono CG 25, Classic GM E MkII, and EMT TSD 15 cartridges.

Post Thanks / Like

What wood veneers?

Post Thanks / Like

Logey, would you like to comment on the differences between O96 and Hommage a Ken and maybe on your later speaker? What have you missed with the Ken?

Post Thanks / Like

One has a tweeter, the other has not. To the qualities of the 755 there is nothing more to add.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4