Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

Thread: ch app

ch app

Looks like CH had a prototype of their C1 app at Munich as well.
    I'm trying to find out when it may be available but if anyone else knows, please share with us. I don't see anything on their website yet.
    photo.JPGphoto1.JPG

Re: ch app

Chris,

Spoke to Gideon today. He thought the ETA is around Sep of this year. On Android only first, then I guess iPad.

Allen

ch app

Thanks for the info Allen.

ch app

I understand the android app is available but i am hoping an ipad app comes along. I have not heard news of this yet. I use synology diskstation via my ipad for streaming with the C1.

Re: ch app

Chris, I couldn't find the app when I searched for CH Precision. Is there something else I should be searching for?

thx

Allen

ch app

Allen,
    I don't use the android platform but if you do, or want to, i would get in touch with Gideon at Audioarts or email CH.
    Launch is in spring but Gideon's got a beta running in his showroom already.
    Chris

ch app

Allen, check out the dust & grooves blog post "digging in Ghana with Frank Gossner" on their website, dustandgrooves.com
    You'll appreciate it with your interest in African beats
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by vjayh View Post
    Anyone using this as controller? Did they come out with their iPad app? Curious any impressions, especially those that are using to stream music from NAS. Thanks!
    Vjayh, are you using a c1/x1 combo? Speaks?

ch app

Vjayh,
    The diskstation control app is actually very straightforward to setup and to use. I was a newbie at this (see earlier threads here and WBF re: NAS setup). It's very Intuitive. They did a recent update to it which i like. Clean layout. No doubt CH's own controller will be stellar as they don't do anything half-assed. I stream a combo of rbcd and recently ventured into the hirez world (kruder &dorfmeister's classic k&d sessions was the first for me). The modular layout & design of CH gear has allowed upgrading over time. PM me if you'd like some extra help setting up the app. There are several ASharks with the C1 that have shared tips (allen, howie, etc).
    Chris

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

ch app