Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

Jupiter Copper Caps

Anyone playing with the new Jupiter Copper Foil caps? I have had them for several months now and am really impressed, maybe the best cap I have ever heard.

Give them a try, you will be blown away, and they are reasonable!!

Mike

Re: Jupiter Copper Caps

I also picked up a few and burned them in for about 50 hours before installing. I used a .1uF in my speaker crossover as a bypass to the in series caps, a 1.0uF as my phono stage coupling cap, and a .01uF as a bypass to a V-Cap OIMP in my preamp output coupling cap.

After the 50 hour burn in and installation things sounded very well balanced, but flat. Another 10 hours made them open up, where I got the top end extension back. Another 10 hours and later Sunday night I heard the dimensionality return. They now sound very nice indeed. Well balanced, extended, airy and without any hint of hardness or sibilence.

I bet there is a bit more burn in to go, but they are sounding very sweet indeed right now.
    Vine, Vide, Velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around.

They are good, but no as Delund.

Lovely caps

Quote Originally Posted by DavidPiska View Post
    They are good, but no as Delund.
    Don't come close to Duelund VSF...you can still buy the VSF BUT they are not cheap...sadly...

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Jupiter Copper Caps