Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Re: My 20 best SOUNDING album's, (all formats)

It is, by far, but I love them all. Even the ones where the content isn’t my favorite, I am just blown away by the sound quality. I try to go by for a recording session over there every time I go to Europe, but haven’t been able to coordinate one yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Amplification: DartZeel 468 (2) // DartZeel NHB18NS Mk. II
    Tuner: MagnumDynalab 108T/SE
    Table/Cart: J.Sikora Reference // Integrity HiFi Tru-Glider - DSAudio GrandMaster EX // Integrity HiFI Tru-Glider - Ortofon A Mono
    Equalizer/Phono Pre: DSAudio Master3
    Speakers: TAD R-1 MkII, REL Six Pack of REL Carbon Specials
    Power: Nordost QBase8 Mk3, QX4, Qkore1, 3 and 6 (chassis), QK1 (2), QV2 (2), Chord GroundAray (signal), Chord Line Aray (3), Chord Professional, AddPOWR EAU2 (2)
    DAC/Serv-stream: LampiZator Horizon/ Taiko Extreme
    Elrod Master Statement Diamond SE Speaker Cables
    Elrod Master Statement Diamond PCs (7), Evolution Acoustics 50 ohm (Zeel Connection), Nordost Odin2 IC (2), Nordost Valhalla II USB, CH Acoustic X20 IC, Final Touch Audio Elara PCs (6)
    AudioDesk Systeme RCM
    CMS Ultra 2.0 Footers TT (2) and TD (2), Revopods (2) and SortKones and EVPs where they work
    Critical Mass Systems Ultra-Q Rack > Silence Focus Amp Stands

Quote Originally Posted by A.S. View Post
    Thanks John, great list! I will go explore
    You're welcome! My music is my treasure!
    Triangle Magellan Concerto 2 < AQ Everest < Vitus Audio SS-010 Mk2 < AQ Dragon HC < AQ WEL Signature XLR < Chord Qutest w UpTone JS-2 & AQ Dragon Source < SOtM tX-USBultra w 75Ohm Master Clock Input, Paul Hynes SR5-12 Turbo XL & AQ Dragon Source < AQ Diamond USB < Aurender N-100H w AQ Dragon Source < Gryphon PowerZone w AQ NRG-Wild < Solid Tech Hybrid < Ansuz Darkz D-TC, Darkz D2, Stillpoints Ultra SS, Omicron Harmonic Stabilizer & Gold SE < Furutech FT-SWS < Synergistic Research Blue Quantum Fuse

Sound Liaison is having a holiday sale on their entire catalog of highly recommended recordings:

25% discount with code: XMAS2017
    Sale is active through January 6th!

Quote Originally Posted by audio.bill View Post
    Sound Liaison is having a holiday sale on their entire catalog of highly recommended recordings:

Yes - I know - thanks to this thread I just grabbed one.
    Main System - Lumin U2, Modwright LS36.5 DM Preamp, VTV Purifi 1ET-7040SA with tube buffer, EMM Labs DAC 2X (ver. 2), Torus RM-20, Thiel CS 3.7s, 2 Rel S/812 subs
    Back-up 1 - Premium Audio mini Gan Amp, Oppo 103D, 2 Richard Gray cond, Selah SA-2s, Sumiko S5 sub, Teac UD-503 DAC, Carver (modded) C-9
    Back-up 2 - Onkyo TX-NR797, Panasonic DP-UB820, Vansevers cond, B&W P6s, PowerSoundAudio S1500 sub

Quote Originally Posted by Mas View Post
    Good stuff! Thank you!
    Well recorded Salsa! thanks!

1. Andre Heuvelman; After Silence.
    2. Carmen Gomes; Thousand Shades of Blue.
    3. Paul Berner Band; Road to Memphis.

After some consideration I decided to be bold and put three of my Sound Liaison Studio Master Downloads at the top of my list.
    These 24/96 hi-res WAV files has a depth and natural decay combined with a warm wide sound stage which none of my other recordings can touch. Not bad for a small independent label.
    Andre Heuvelman's After Silence is a stunning prove that he most be one of the worlds foremost trumpet players. I only have this download for a few days now but it is so convincingly recorded and produced that I had to put it on top.
    Carmen Gomes knows how to move you without having to use any of the cheap effect's so many singers are constantly using putting them self's above the music, not here, this is straight from the heart.She turns Chris Isaac's ''Wicked Game'' into a hauntingly beautiful song of desperate love. True mastery.
    Monty Alexander trio alumni, Paul Berner has made an achingly beautiful ''americana'' jazz album, with reed player Michael Moore in top form. The album with two guitars makes Bill Frisell come to mind.
    The interplay between the guitars is incredible.

Sound Liaison; Music Store

Finally a new Andre Heuvelman download. Very satisfying follow up to After Silence; https://www.soundliaison.com/

"I began to understand that suffering and disappointments and melancholy are there not to vex us or cheapen us or deprive us of our dignity but to mature and transfigure us".
    - Hermann Hesse

Great version of Temptation, musically as well as sonically;

Quote Originally Posted by audio.bill View Post

Xmas is over but they have the 2 latest downloads on sale now, one DXD and the new Andre Heuvelman.

https://www.soundliaison.com/studio-...wild-man-blues

+2
    ''This Bird has flown'' is a beauty. The 2 guitar players are fantastic and what a gorgeous bass sound.
    And it is amazing how well the video they uploaded to youtube sounds. One should think that this kind of hi-res files with very little or no compression would not translate so well to the limited sonic requirements of youtube. It is no comparison to the real thing but still.
    Have they made a special mastering for youtube?
    I doubt it. Youtube probably is automatically downsizing.

There is a new Mehldau trio album!

There is a new Mehldau trio album!
    I like it and can recommend it, do have the vinyl.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    “Life’s too short to listen to bad audio.”

Big rig: Brinkmann Taurus DD TT + 12.1 arm + Lyra Etna Lambda SL MC + HRS M3X2/ Cardas Clear Beyond phono/ Stillpoints LPI/ Brinkmann Edison mk2 phono + RöNT II Tube PS/ Synology NAS with Roon + HD Plex linear PSU + Shunyata HD/ AQ Vodka RJ45 + Aqvox Network Switch SE + AQ Diamond RJ45 into DAC/ Brinkmann Nyquist mk2/ Audionet Humboldt/ Cardas Clear Beyond ICs/ Kharma DB9-S 1.1 LS/ Inakustik Reference LS 4004 AIR/ Audioquest Niagara 5000/ Shunyata Alpha power (HC, Analogue, Digital)/ Finite Elemente Pagode Rack/ Stillpoints Ultra SS/ Vicoustic panels + Stillpoints Aperture II.

Small rig: Naim UnitiServe/ Curious USB/ Tidal/ Linn Klimax DS3/ Shunyata Power cable/ Pass Labs INT-60/ Acoustic Zen Silver Reference II/ HiD Diamond 8/ Harbeth 30.2 40th Anniversary/ Shunyata Venom EU7 & Venom 3 HD.

HP rig: MacBookAir/ Tidal/ Auralic Gemini 2000/ Sbooster LPSU/ Audeze LCD-2 Classic + WyWires Red/ Shunyata HD/ Shunyata Hydra 2/ Shunyata Venom.

+1

Just rediscovered this great but almost forgotten Bill Evans masterpiece.
    Great placement and fabulously well recorded drums.

Jimmy Cobb's 'Jazz in the Key of Blue' is not only a fantastic hard bop record with a great crew, but the recording is just about superb.

Recorded in 1975, but nonetheless, a very, very good recording is Bobby Hutcherson's 'Montara'. Fusion and Latin Jazz all over, but do listen to the re-make of Santana's 'Oye Como Va', almost too hot for a summer day. Great groovy feel-good jazz!!!

Attached Images Attached Images

This is a great source for me to search Tidal for. I got a hit on the first one I tried, Waltz for Debby.
    Bud<br>

AAVIK: S-280 Streamer, D-280 DAC, I-280 Integrated Amplifier]
    NAIM: Atom HE Headphone Amp, Superlumina Speaker Cables, Power Cables
    HARBETH: 30.2 40th Anniversary Speakers
    FOCAL:: Utopia Headphones
    ANSUZ: C2 Power Cable, A2 Power Distributor, D2 Ethernet Cables, D2 PowerSwitch, D2 Interconnect
    NORDOST: Heimdall 2 Ethernet and Power Cables
    QUADRASPIRE: SVT Equipment Stand
    SKYLAN: Speaker Stands
    UPTONE:Linear Power Supply
    DANACABLE:: Headphone cables

+2
    ''This Bird has flown'' is a beauty. The 2 guitar players are fantastic and what a gorgeous bass sound.
    And it is amazing how well the video they uploaded to youtube sounds. One should think that this kind of hi-res files with very little or no compression would not translate so well to the limited sonic requirements of youtube. It is no comparison to the real thing but still.
    I doubt it. Youtube probably is automatically downsizing.
    I think you are right. And when the source is sounding so good, the quality does shine through even with a simple MP3.

Quote Originally Posted by TrisHCl View Post
    Jimmy Cobb's 'Jazz in the Key of Blue' is not only a fantastic hard bop record with a great crew, but the recording is just about superb.

Recorded in 1975, but nonetheless, a very, very good recording is Bobby Hutcherson's 'Montara'. Fusion and Latin Jazz all over, but do listen to the re-make of Santana's 'Oye Como Va', almost too hot for a summer day. Great groovy feel-good jazz!!!

Agreed on both counts!
    Anthony
    Analog: VPI Clearaudio Innovation Wood/Kuzma 4Point/Ortofon A95> ASR Basis Exclusive HV---->

Digital: Antipodes CX (Oladra Upgrade)> Cary DMS-600 DAC/Streamer---->
    ...........Cary 306 SACD Professional Disc Player---->

===> Cary SLP-05 (Ultimate Upgrade edition)----> Clayton M-300----> MARTIN LOGAN SPIRES/REL 212SX x2

[Synergistic Research/Nordost/Wireworld/Furutech/SRA/Adona/Stillpoints/Track Audio/GIK Acoustics]

+2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hounddog View Post
    Love it. Sonically stunning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I think you are right. And when the source is sounding so good, the quality does shine through even with a simple MP3.
    I find a lot of the albums that end up buying on you tube.
    The Chesky label,http://www.chesky.com/ I first encountered there as well as several smaller labels such as Sound Liaison, https://www.soundliaison.com/.
    I believe you can judge the quality of a recording even when it has been downsized to mp3.

interesting article on the recording of this beauty; https://www.soundonsound.com/people/...paper-airplane

Very interesting. I always thought this recording was done with the whole band present.....still a good album though.

Very interesting. I always thought this recording was done with the whole band present.....still a good album though.
    Well....according to Steve Guttenberg it is not.....they used more than 1 microphone

Here is a very well recorded album....except for the vocals! Every instrument is crystal clear yet the vocals seems strangely boxed in.....great album though.

https://www.hdtracks.com/river-the-j...o-page-search1

Here is a very well recorded album....except for the vocals! Every instrument is crystal clear yet the vocals seems strangely boxed in.....great album though.

https://www.hdtracks.com/river-the-j...o-page-search1

One of my favourite albums.
    Vivid Audio - Burmester - Hegel - Marantz - Oppo - Pioneer 60" - Wireworld

Carmen Gomes' guitarist Folker Tettero has made a very strong album onder his own name, Tettero plays Eddy Harris & Les McCann

great to hear a funky DXD recording.
    The bass guitar and drum sound is especially noteworthy, very punchy yet not separated from the whole as is so often the case with this kind of grooves. Probably helps it was all recorded live in front of a studio audience.
    Highly recommended;
    https://www.soundliaison.com/index.p...ris-les-mccann

Quote Originally Posted by bart View Post
    One of my favourite albums.
    Nice making of here;

Well....according to Steve Guttenberg it is not.....they used more than 1 microphone
    Just finshed listening to this brand new one microphone recording, in one word; Superb! It does not get better than this.
    https://www.soundliaison.com/

Here is a different format. Maybe the closest to the real performance of any format. I heard it last Monday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfQj3vAI7sk

Many of you are familiar or have heard of the Yamaha Disklavier which came out as the first popular computer based player piano, using midi technology (128 levels of volume of each key, computer pedalling, etc.). Steinway Spirio takes it to hirez with 1024 levels of volume, proportional pedalling, etc. Steinway artists including the really big names (like Yuja Wang, Billy Joel) are recording about 3-4 hours of new music every month which is streamed to your Spirio piano through the cloud in hirez, all controlled by an included ipad. There is even video included for some performances so you see the performer on a screen while he or she plays in your living room on your piano. There is recording version that is being introduced within a month. The Spirio can be purchased in a Steinway Model M (5'7" grand - no recording option) or a Steinway Model B (6' 11" grand with record option available). The recordings are done on a concert grand Steinway Model D (9' grand) which can also be purchased. IF you buy the recording version, you can record yourself and edit your performance on the ipad, correcting wrong notes, changing volume note by note, changing tempo, etc.

Steinway has purchased Zenph, a company which has created digital files of classic performances (painstakingly recreating pedalling, etc) so many of their recordings are available on the Spirio catalogue. I heard a short Bach piece played by Glenn Gould!

If you buy the recording version, then you can download the playing files (as well as store your own recordings) on the included hard drive. So there is no cloud delay in the commands (like changing volume).

Also the plan is to install the Steinway Model D recording Spirios in many major concert halls around the world, so Spirio owners will be able to listen to live concerts by their favorite Steinway artists (pretty much all major professional pianists - who are restricted from playing other pianos professionally if a Steinway is available - no endorsement fee but Steinway keeps instruments all over the world for use by the pianists at no charge) or within a couple of weeks of the concert.

According to the store manager, nearly half of all Steinway grand sales are now of the Spirio models. Steinway got a big boost to their financial health when financier John Paulson bought Steinway for about $500M in 2013.

How much? For a Steinway B (the largest piano that I would recommend for a large home or smaller concert hall) the base price of the piano is about $100K. With the Spiro playback system (Spiros are only factory installed, not retrofitted) the cost is about $20K more. The recording feature adds another $30K. The Model M is less and the Model D is more.

Steinways are made in Astoria New York and Hamburg Germany. For people in the US they would normally get a US Steinway, the rest of the world get a Hamburg Steinway. Same company, but slightly different construction - in the past five years the construction methods have been standardized so there are fewer differences than before. According to the store manager, you can order a Hamburg Steinway in the US (costs a bit more).

The Austrian piano company Boesendorfer first came out with a high resolution player piano 30+ years ago and Steinway hired the engineer, Wayne Stanke, who designed that mechanism to design the Spirio. However, Boesendorfers are much more expensive and they only sold 37 of them (according to wiki). Yamaha has also refined its Disklavier system to provide high resolution versions for playback and recording. I haven't had a chance to hear the latest Yamaha version.

Larry
    Analog-VPIClassic3-3DArm,Lyra Skala+MiyajimaZeroMono,2xAmpex ATR-102,Otari MX5050B2, Merrill Trident Tape Preamp, Herron VTPH-2A&BottleheadPhonoPre,
    Dig Rip-Pyramix,IzotopeRX3Adv,MykerinosCard,PacificMicroso nicsModel2 AD
    Dig Play-Lampi Horizon, mch NADAC Roon/HQPlayer,Oppo105
    Electronics-DoshiPre,CJ MET1mchPre,Cary2A3monoamps
    Speakers-AvantgardeDuosLR,3SolosC,LR,RR
    Other-512 Engineering Tim Marutani Symmetrical Power IsoTrans and cables,AudioDiskVinylCleaner,
    Music-2.3KR2Rtapes,1.5KCD's,500SACDs,60TBripped files

Carmen Gomes Inc - Dont you cry

Absolutley agree, downloaded this Tuesday night and wow wow wow, amazing clarity, Tibre, and boy oh boy space

One of the best recordings I've heard in recent years

Deano

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Several of the piano virtuosos of the last century, i,e. Art Tatum, learned to play from the old player pianos.
    Quote Originally Posted by astrotoy View Post
    Here is a different format. Maybe the closest to the real performance of any format. I heard it last Monday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfQj3vAI7sk

Many of you are familiar or have heard of the Yamaha Disklavier which came out as the first popular computer based player piano, using midi technology (128 levels of volume of each key, computer pedalling, etc.). Steinway Spirio takes it to hirez with 1024 levels of volume, proportional pedalling, etc. Steinway artists including the really big names (like Yuja Wang, Billy Joel) are recording about 3-4 hours of new music every month which is streamed to your Spirio piano through the cloud in hirez, all controlled by an included ipad. There is even video included for some performances so you see the performer on a screen while he or she plays in your living room on your piano. There is recording version that is being introduced within a month. The Spirio can be purchased in a Steinway Model M (5'7" grand - no recording option) or a Steinway Model B (6' 11" grand with record option available). The recordings are done on a concert grand Steinway Model D (9' grand) which can also be purchased. IF you buy the recording version, you can record yourself and edit your performance on the ipad, correcting wrong notes, changing volume note by note, changing tempo, etc.

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by Deano1974 View Post

Absolutley agree, downloaded this Tuesday night and wow wow wow, amazing clarity, Tibre, and boy oh boy space

Deano

Yes, I agree. I guess using only one stereo mic, solves phasing problems, and gives this unbelievable realism and calmness. check the liner notes they are very informative; https://www.soundliaison.com/index.p...c-dont-you-cry
    Multi track recording has advantages and disadvantages. The good is that you can make an instrument louder or softer as you please. The bad thing when the recording is done in one room is phase. Maybe, the most time consuming aspect of our way of recording is getting the phase between the mics right. Frans de Rond is a true genius in that field and his expertise is one of the secrets to our well defined sound stage.Now with only one mic the challenge lay elsewhere.

Mixing was no longer possible. We would have to make the complete sound stage right there by carefully moving each instrument closer or further away as well as left and right in relationship to the microphone.

But Sound Liaison latest multi-track DXD recording does sound REALLY good as well. It's as if they try to prove themselves wrong
    and there is a $5 intro offer;https://www.soundliaison.com/

Deano

I completely agree.
    Sound Liaison asked for feedback as this is a new venture for them recording this way. I have told them to please continue.

There is 24 hours left of the special price for the download, if anyone still needs to get it. https://www.soundliaison.com/

But Sound Liaison latest multi-track DXD recording does sound REALLY good as well. It's as if they try to prove themselves wrong
    and there is a $5 intro offer;https://www.soundliaison.com/
    and now 24 hours left of the above offer, which has become a big favorite in this household.

Get the Feenbrothers 1 mic download. That really shows the advantage of the one microphone recording approach, very highly recommended.
    https://www.soundliaison.com/index.p...-mic-recording

Deano

Bought the CD and have to agree - amazing you-are-there recording!!

Quote Originally Posted by GSOphile View Post
    Bought the CD and have to agree - amazing you-are-there recording!!
    GSOphile,

Where did you find the CD of carmen gomes inc don’t you cry? Could only find the download version.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rockport Lyra speakers; TotalDac Amp-1 mono blocks; four box CH Precision L1/X1 pre/power supply monos; CH precision P1/X1 phono/power supply; TotalDac d1-driver monos; Pacific Microsonics Model 2 DAC; TotalDac d1-12 MkII DAC with two reclockers; Kodo The Beat Turnatable with LT Schroder magnesium tonearm and Lyra Atlas cart; Taiko Extreme server; Kalista Dreamplayer CD Transport; Taiko Audio Daiza Platforms; Nordost Odin2 Power Cords and Analog ICs; 512 Engineering/Tim Marutani Balanced Transformers (30 amp for sources; 50 amp for amps); Rives designed dedicated room.

Quote Originally Posted by cmarin View Post
    GSOphile,

Where did you find the CD of carmen gomes inc don’t you cry? Could only find the download version.

Thanks

Here ya go:

https://carmengomes.bandcamp.com

Thank you very much for the link

Rockport Lyra speakers; TotalDac Amp-1 mono blocks; four box CH Precision L1/X1 pre/power supply monos; CH precision P1/X1 phono/power supply; TotalDac d1-driver monos; Pacific Microsonics Model 2 DAC; TotalDac d1-12 MkII DAC with two reclockers; Kodo The Beat Turnatable with LT Schroder magnesium tonearm and Lyra Atlas cart; Taiko Extreme server; Kalista Dreamplayer CD Transport; Taiko Audio Daiza Platforms; Nordost Odin2 Power Cords and Analog ICs; 512 Engineering/Tim Marutani Balanced Transformers (30 amp for sources; 50 amp for amps); Rives designed dedicated room.

She is selling CD versions of all the Sound Liaison albums, very good.

Attached Images Attached Images

I am just running through this album for the first time today but I have to say it is one of the best "Live" recordings i have experienced. I really feel like I am right there in the audience. Tracks 9 and 10 are great examples.

Anderson East - Alive in Tennesse

Jim

D'Agostino Momentum M-400's MxV’s & HD Pre-amp
    Wilson Alexandria X2 Series 2 speakers
    Digital: dCS Vivaldi APEX DAC, Clock & Upsampler
    Analog: SME 20/3 with Esoteric E-03 Phono
    Transparent Opus Speaker Cable & Interconnects & Opus Power Cords
    Power Cords on Digital: Shunyata
    Power Conditioner - Shunyata Everest

Quote Originally Posted by still-one View Post
    I am just running through this album for the first time today but I have to say it is one of the best "Live" recordings i have experienced. I really feel like I am right there in the audience. Tracks 9 and 10 are great examples.

+1

Get the Feenbrothers 1 mic download. That really shows the advantage of the one microphone recording approach, very highly recommended.
    https://www.soundliaison.com/index.p...-mic-recording
    There is only 24 hours left of the promo and I agree this is live and it is maybe even better recorded than the Gomes album.

And they keep getting better!

https://www.soundliaison.com/index.p...e-pour-la-nuit

.....These guys and this recording just rocks. Pace, rhythm, tone and soundstage are just off the charts.
    The precise placement of all four of the musicians perfectly matches the photos of the sessions.
    The balance of all four instruments is darn near perfect. As you can no doubt tell, I am a huge fan of this recording.
    It is one of the best in terms of recording quality I have ever heard. Of course, and as always,
    your view of the actual music content may vary quite considerably from mine.
    Nonetheless, I think we would all agree that this recording sounds sensational....Review about One Mic Recording by Joe Whip at Audiophile Style.

These recordings are indeed very impressive.
    What I really like is as the reviewer says:
    The precise placement of all four of the musicians perfectly matches the photos of the sessions. The balance of all four instruments is darn near perfect. As you can no doubt tell, I am a huge fan of this recording.
    They are fantastic for speaker placement. Put on a pair of headphones and it is the same thing, same image as with my speakers.
    I dont think I have any other recordings that does that. Impressive.

It is not really my type of music but I do agree that this very well recorded live album. This is how it sounds standing in the middle of a big crowd, watching a band on a big stage. Well done!
    I like this ballad;
    Quote Originally Posted by still-one View Post

And here is a bit of good sounding mono for you all;

The new Coltrane album is another great sounding MONO recording.
    https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...e-world-review

Mono sounds a lot better than I remember.

Mono sounds a lot better than I remember.
    No problems with phase

No phase problems here either

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

My 20 best SOUNDING album's, (all formats)