Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Re: My 20 best SOUNDING album's, (all formats)

Quote Originally Posted by Mas View Post
    Just got the After Silence download, very very satisfying album. I think that the version of Astor Piazzolla's Oblivion is absolutely amazing. Actually the whole album is.It is so good to hear somebody, daring and being able to, play with such intense emotion and at the same time having the technical ability to do so.
    I have the other Sound Liaison downloads for some time now and they have been played almost daily on my system, this new album has the same signature sound that makes the albums from this company so attractive, deep black background, and a vivid representation of the instruments.

Also very nice to see you have Nancy Wilson with George Shearing on your list, that album(LP) is also one of my personal favorites.

I also agree with you that Reference Recordings and Sound Liaison are bringing back some of the forgotten art of giving the instruments a clear position in the stereo field, somehow after listening to these type of recordings everything else seem so crowded, I mean I have piano trio recordings sounding more muddy and confused than the After Silence recording with up to 8 musicians playing at the same time.
    Hey just saw now while checking up on the nr. of musicians on the After Silence album on the Sound Liaison site that they are giving away a couple of free samples, one from Carmen Gomes and one from the Andre Heuvelman ''After Silence''.
    FREE TRACKS

But anyway great post, you have a good taste and I truly enjoyed reading your assessments of why just those recordings are your favorites. Thanks!
    Thank you Mas.
    I noticed an interesting thing about the After Silence album, it is mixed at least partly on the Sennheiser HD800 headphones and that is exactly my headphones and my main source of listening equipment. No wonder I like the album so much.

from the liner notes,
    Microphones:Main system: Schoeps MK5 AB
    Spot mic's: Neumann KM84, Neumann TLM170, Neumann U47, Van Medevoort C1000
    Micpre's: RME Micstacy (Analog > MADI)
    Microphone cables: Grimm Audio TPR
    Master clock: Grimm Audio CC1

Mixing headphones: Sennheiser HD800
    Mixing speakers: Grimm Audio LS1

Recording and mixing - Frans de Rond
    more reading of actually very interesting liner notes,
    After Silence (FLAC)

Quote Originally Posted by A.S. View Post
    Thank you Mas.
    I noticed an interesting thing about the After Silence album, it is mixed at least partly on the Sennheiser HD800 headphones and that is exactly my headphones and my main source of listening equipment. No wonder I like the album so much.

from the liner notes,

more reading of actually very interesting liner notes,
    After Silence (FLAC)

Quote Originally Posted by MrAcoustat View Post
    This for a live album is in my top 5

Attachment 5278

From the album Air Hadouk - - - Soft Landing

Thank you for posting and introducing me to this wonderful group! Their music touched my soul! Now please tell me they can be found on vinyl? They will be in my collection vinyl or not.

Larry
    ARC Ref 210 Mono's, ARC Ref 5SE, ARC Ref Phono2, NordostTyr1interconnects, NAD M5 CD/SACD, Linn LP12, Ekos 1, Booplinth, Lyra Delos cart, Kore, HRS1 Isolation table, Pioneer RT-707 Reel, Wilson Sophia, Nordost Tyr speaker cables, Kubala Sosna Emotion Interconnects / Power Cable, QB4 conditioner, StillPoint SS Isolation, StillPoint Aperatures, Nordost Power cables, ASC Tube Traps

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

Hi Larry, like you I discovered a lot of beautiful new music (to me) by the bias of Andre (MrAcoustat). His music selections demand repeated attention.
    Andre is a great man, sensitive (like the rest of us), and his inner soul is full of that peaceful and beautiful music genre; New Age, World, and smooth Avant Garde Jazz. ...Thanks to him for one of the biggest gifts of them all; the music, great music ♪
    ~ Bob ~
    "And it Stoned me to my Soul" Van Morrison
    ClickAudiophile Audition
    Snoopy as the Red Baron attack
    Avatar = The Alan Parsons Project - Eye in the Sky (1982 - orbiting)

For more free tracks one can also download their format comparison;Sound Liaison Music Shop

Just got the After Silence download, very very satisfying album. I think that the version of Astor Piazzolla's Oblivion is absolutely amazing. Actually the whole album is.It is so good to hear somebody, daring and being able to, play with such intense emotion and at the same time having the technical ability to do so.
    I have the other Sound Liaison downloads for some time now and they have been played almost daily on my system, this new album has the same signature sound that makes the albums from this company so attractive, deep black background, and a vivid representation of the instruments.

Also very nice to see you have Nancy Wilson with George Shearing on your list, that album(LP) is also one of my personal favorites.

I also agree with you that Reference Recordings and Sound Liaison are bringing back some of the forgotten art of giving the instruments a clear position in the stereo field, somehow after listening to these type of recordings everything else seem so crowded, I mean I have piano trio recordings sounding more muddy and confused than the After Silence recording with up to 8 musicians playing at the same time.
    Hey just saw now while checking up on the nr. of musicians on the After Silence album on the Sound Liaison site that they are giving away a couple of free samples, one from Carmen Gomes and one from the Andre Heuvelman ''After Silence''.
    FREE TRACKS

But anyway great post, you have a good taste and I truly enjoyed reading your assessments of why just those recordings are your favorites. Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hey Mr Acoustat
    You music taste and knowledge seems to be much appreciated here on this thread, any change of a top 20 or 10 or even 5 list would be appreciated if you could find the time.

Quote Originally Posted by madfloyd View Post
    I am in LOVE with this album. It is so laid back and captivating at the same time. The sound is wonderful, great sense of space. I would love to see photos of the studio.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    +1

Ooh; a subject, near and dear to my heart. Compiling a list like this, for me; would be pain-staking. But...a labor of love.

Stay tuned.
    CD

DAC/Pre-amp - PSAudio DsJ > Power-amp - > Speakers - PMC TwentyFive 23s

Quote Originally Posted by CDLehner View Post
    Ooh; a subject, near and dear to my heart. Compiling a list like this, for me; would be pain-staking. But...a labor of love.

Stay tuned.
    Frequency set to your station.

Stay tuned.
    Thanks, I will !

Wow; as I said previously…this was a tough list, to whittle down to 20. When you listen to, own, stream as much music as I do; picking 20 of anything, is downright impossible.

As such…I’m sure this list, is far from “complete”. Also…I can’t listen to music, that is crap; just because it sounds excellent, and was recorded well. Sure…I’ve got my share of audiophile darlings; but there’s at least something I can stomach, in the performance as well.

Conversely…I had to be careful, when trying to make selections for the list; not to let how good an album was…influence me, as far as the sonics. Often, I’d go “ooh…that’s sooo good. But wait…it doesn’t sound, like anything special”. To a large extent…as I scanned through my titles; I thought about, what I tend to audition new kit with.

As such…I had be careful as well; not to pick titles, that had a few great-sounding tracks…that I use to audition. But that really, the album as a whole…I couldn’t justify, in this company.

OK; enough with the disclaimers, right! Let’s talk some music!!

Alison Krauss & Union Station – Paper Airplane (24/96 FLAC digital download)

Music: 6.5 Sound: 9

This is really, one of the BEST sounding titles…on the list. I like Alison’s voice; and was a fan for a while. But I don’t find the music, to have staying power (for me). But this hi-res version, sounds amazing.

Avishai Cohen – Seven Seas (24/44.1 FLAC digital download)

Music: 7 Sound: 7

This is a quite nice, jazz soundscape kinda thing. Pretty mainstream, and not too challenging; nice sonics. "7", only within the context…of this list.

Beck – Mutations (16/44.1 SHM-CD)

Music: 8 Sound: 9.5

One of my all-time favorite sounding titles. The Redbook, was maybe the best I’ve ever heard; the SHM-CD, adds just a little…top-end sheen.

Branford Marsalis – Trio Jeepy (I have nothing better, than plain ‘ole Redbook)

Music: 7.5 Sound: 8

My favorite sounding, jazz title. The stand-up bass and drums, are mic-ed just right!

Counting Crows – Across A Wire: Live In New York, Disc 1 (POR)

Music: 9 Sound: 8.5

OK, this is one of those…I just love their music so much; I kept wanting to put titles on the list. In fact, I wanted to put Echoes of the Outlaw Roadshow on here; because I like listening to it, so damn much…it just seems to sound great. But Across A Wire, really is a sonic standout. Disc 1, is “unplugged”; and it’s pretty intimate stuff.

Dave Mathews & Tim Reynolds – Live in Las Vegas (POR)

Music: 9 Sound: 9

Wow; can I tell you something? I always f*cking HATED, the DMB (or at least thought I did). So…I’d always see Live at Radio City on these best-sounding lists; and thought “ugh…I couldn’t even stomach that sh*t”, lol.

But…I saw Live in Las Vegas, mentioned by someone on a forum; as also being outstanding sounding…and don’t ask me why, but I decided to give it a spin. Man, am I glad I did. Pretty amazing; both music, and sonics.

Now that I knew that…I went back and listened to Live at Radio City (and Live at Luther College, for that matter). This is still my pick.

Diana Krall – The Girl In The Other Room (24/96 FLAC digital download)

Music: 7 Sound: 8

Yes; I guess there needs to be some DK on this list. It’s funny; I was wayyy ahead of the curve, on her. So by the time she became an audiophile stalwart…I was already sick of her; and now…everyone is, lol.

But…this is probably the best-sounding title, IMO.

The Eagles – Hell Freezes Over (Redbook XRCD)

Music: 8 Sound: 9

Yeah, yeah; I know. Talk about your demo over-load. But seriously…this sounds so damn good; you can’t leave it off a list.

Elton John – Captain Fantastic (And The Brown Dirt Cowboy) (24/96 SACD)

Music: 8.5 Sound: 8.5

Almost as good and varied, as GYBR; and sounds fantastic.

Esperanza Spalding – Chamber Music Society (24/96 FLAC digital download)

Music: 8 Sound: 8

The Flaming Lips – At War With The Mystics (24/88.1 DVD-A)

This is pretty loud; and if you’re not already a fan of the Lips, you might not dig this. But…it will test your system, that’s for sure.

James Blake – James Blake (POR)

Music: 8 Sound 8.5

This won’t be everyone’s cup of tea; and even I admit, to skipping a track here or there. But I do like most of it…and the sonics are insane; if a little studio wizardry.

I Never Learnt To Share, is one of like 3…bass torture-tests that I use. It might not plumb the depths, of a Pipe Organ; but it’ll shake up your insides, if your gear is up to it. Careful!

Pat Metheny Group – The Road To You (POR)

Music: 8 Sound: 8.5

There are a lot of titles, Pat has done; that could have gone on this list. His duet with Charlie Haden (R.I.P.), Beyond The Missouri Sky (Short Stories)…is gorgeous (see how I snuck that in, as not one of my 20 picks…lol); but I’ll go with this one, as Pat with top billing.

Pink Floyd – Wish You Were Here (DSD)

Music: 9.5 Sound: 9.5

Need I say more? A lot of the DSD I had, was flipping to hi-sampled PCM. This title…showed me, just what DSD could be.

The Police – Ghost In The Machine (16/44.1 SHM-CD)

Rockin’, punchy…good sound, on this SHM-CD. Last album, before The Police sold out.

The Pretenders – The Isle Of View (POR)

Music: 8.5 Sound: 8.5

I already mentioned this one, elsewhere. Aka Chrissie Unplugged. A lovely set, and really intimate sounding.

R.E.M. – Automatic For The People (24/48 DVD-A)

Music: 8.5 Sound: 8

The opening track, Drive…sounds 20 feet wide, with the right kit.

(the 24/192 download, of Out Of Time; was a very close second...and more like 9/7.5)

Trijntje Oosterhuis – Never Can Say Goodbye (POR)

Music: 6 Sound:8

I believe our own, AudioNirvana (aka Garman, aka Garnet)…turned me on to this one. The music, is pure audiophile fodder; a Dutch singer, covering Michael Jackson, lol. But it does sound pretty damn nice. IDK; maybe I should have put The Fiery Furnaces Blueberry Boat on here instead (8/8); but I know it’s just too damn weird, for most ‘philes.

Van Morrison – Moondance (24/192 FLAC digital download)

Music: 10+ Sound: 8.5

OK look; I tried, and tried, and tried…to find a way to put Astral Weeks on this list. Because if Moondance is 10+, for music; Astral Weeks is like a 15, in my book! But I just can’t find one (yet), that sounds great (my Japanese pressing, Redbook; sounds good…but not great).

Same was true, for Moondance; ‘til I got this 24/192 hi-res version. Sweet!

Yes – Close To The Edge (DSD)

Music: 10 Sound: 9

Another band, who could have a lot of titles on this list; and there are some really good re-masters out there…of Fragile, The Yes Album, Tales From Topographic Oceans; all faves.

But I’ll give the nod, to this DSD…of prog-rock at its finest!

Last edited by CDLehner; July 25, 2014 at 08:29 AM.
    CD

Thank You CDLehner that is a great list, excellent work, now the rest of us HAS to take the time to at least try to match you and A.S. in well formulated choices and layout.

Thank You CDLehner that is a great list, excellent work, now the rest of us HAS to take the time to at least try to match you and A.S. in well formulated choices and layout.
    YW; it was a labor of love.
    CD

This is CDLehner's no. 1;

and this is A.S.' no.2;

beautiful singers and very good sound!

A.S. and C.D. thank you for posting your lists. Agree with many on your lists, might just agree with all except I haven't heard everything yet.
    Will make it my business to get some of these albums very soon.

As I mostly listen to vinyl and am not sure it is available on hi-res download I would have to add Neil Young, Live at Massey Hall to any list of top quality sounding records. It is a great and very musical album.
    Shindo D'Yquem's
    Shindo Vosne Romanee
    Devore 0/96
    Luxman PD-171
    Dynavector xx2 MkII
    Mac Mini
    Luxman DA-06
    Magnum Dynalab MD107t
    Shindo and A23 Cables

J.J.

Hey Mr Acoustat
    You music taste and knowledge seems to be much appreciated here on this thread, any change of a top 20 or 10 or even 5 list would be appreciated if you could find the time.
    Sorry for the late response but i wasn't here for awhile but now i'm back, my tastes in music are very simple it as to be smooth and quality recordings for me is a must here are a few suggestions.

Gustavsen Tord Changing Places.jpg

Roach Steve & Metcalf Byron The Serpent's Lair.jpg

PS: I am a huge Steve Roach fan with over 50 of his albums and many of his friends - Rich - Metcalf - Khan -
    André - - - Keep it simple system
    Amp = Chord CPM-2600
    Source = Chord One
    Speakers = Acoustat 1+1s highly modified
    Life without Acoustat is possible BUT senseless.

Best sounding and most fun album I own

Quote Originally Posted by NOLG4EVR View Post
    A.S. and C.D. thank you for posting your lists. Agree with many on your lists, might just agree with all except I haven't heard everything yet.
    Will make it my business to get some of these albums very soon.

As I mostly listen to vinyl and am not sure it is available on hi-res download I would have to add Neil Young, Live at Massey Hall to any list of top quality sounding records. It is a great and very musical album.
    Hi Nolg4ever, this the one?

Hi CDLehner
    So good to see Branford Marsalis' Trio Jeepy on your list.
    I believe that this is a very important recording, because this was the first recording of the ''Young Lion's'' generation that dared to also take the sound of a recording back to basics.
    Bass left, saxophone middle and drums to the right. That kind of placement makes it so much easier to hear what the individual instruments are doing and since jazz is such a highly communicative type of music, that is so important.
    Here in this take you can hear Branford going of mike at a certain point, just like Sonny Rollins used to do, and somehow that helps create a very real atmosphere.

Hi CDLehner
    So good to see Branford Marsalis' Trio Jeepy on your list.
    I believe that this is a very important recording, because this was the first recording of the ''Young Lion's'' generation that dared to also take the sound of a recording back to basics.
    Bass left, saxophone middle and drums to the right. That kind of placement makes it so much easier to hear what the individual instruments are doing and since jazz is such a highly communicative type of music, that is so important.
    Here in this take you can hear Branford going of mike at a certain point, just like Sonny Rollins used to do, and somehow that helps create a very real atmosphere.
    Yes lovely album, real jazz;
    Branford Marsalis clearly had a lot of fun during this set. On seven of the ten numbers included on the double LP (the CD reissue actually has one less selection), Marsalis romps on tenor and soprano in a trio with veteran bassist Milt Hinton and drummer Jeff "Tain" Watts; the remaining three numbers haveDelbert Felix in Hinton's place. The performances are quite spontaneous (the occasional mistakes were purposely left in) and Marsalis really romps on such tunes as "Three Little Words," "Makin' Whoopee," and "Doxy." On the joyful outing that is also one of Branford Marsalis' most accessible recordings, Milt Hinton often steals the show.
    Scott Yanow

Did any of us put this one in the top 20?

Hi CDLehner
    got this one too, great album, thanks.

and this is A.S.' no.2;

There is this fantastic Alison Krauss concert on you tube, it is also available as DVD.

^^ Yup; ripped it

Ghost In This House will just kill you.
    CD

and this is A.S.' no.2;

There is this fantastic Alison Krauss concert on you tube, it is also available as DVD.

I even think I prefer the live concert to to Paper Airplain

Beck Mutations
    Beck Sea Change
    Chris Cornell Songbook
    Cowboy Junkies Trinity Session
    Eric Clapton Unplugged (Remaster)
    Gillian Welch The Harrow and the Harvest
    Holly Cole Trio Don't Smoke in Bed
    Jack Johnson Curious George Film
    Jack Johnson Sleep Through the Static
    Nine Inch Nails Pretty Hate Machine (Remaster)
    Nirvana Unplugged
    Nora Jones Come Away with Me
    Radiohead In Rainbows
    Radiohead The King of Limbs
    Rage Against the Machine XX Remaster
    Sarah McLachlan Shine On
    The XX
    Vlatko Stefanovski + Miroslav Tadic Krushevo
    Raidho D2
    (2) REL 528s
    Devialet 400
    PS Audio P3 Powerplant
    PS Audio Powerbase
    2009 Mac Mini headless with custom power supply
    QNAP NAS

Hi Foggy, good to see someone mention Gillian Welch!

Great stuff!
    Thanks!

My personal favorite is "Midnight Sugar" by the Tsuyoshi Yamamoto Trio. Listening to it as I type this. I have the Three Blind Mice Box Set in 45 RPM. It is enough to make you weep. Seriously!
    Basement
    Pre-amp: Wright WLA12A
    Power-amp: Transcendent SC-150 monos
    CD: Arcam Alpha 9
    Tuner: Kenwood KT-6500
    Phono Stage: K&K Maxed-Out
    TT: VPI TNT Mk-6/Trans-FI T3 Pro Air bearing tonearm/Ortofon Jubilee
    Speakers: Acoustic Zen's Adagios
    Cables: DIY twisted pair ICs, TG Audio Speaker Cables
    Breezeway
    Pre-amp: Cary SLP-98
    Phono stage: DIY AD797 Hypnotized
    Power-amp: Latino ST-120
    Tuner: Kenwood KT-7300
    CD: Arcam CD82
    TT: VPI TNT MK3.5/SME-V/Benz Glider/SDS
    Speakers: Salk HT 2TL-s
    Cables: DIY Twisted Pair, Star Quad Speaker Cables

yes good to see the Japanese gaining ground in the Jazz community.

I like this album with Atsuko Kohashi and master European drummer Sebastian Kaptain;

Very personal and very melodic piano playing. I have the impression that she can do anything she'd choose to do on a piano, yet always let's melody and music be first.

link ; Dualtone

Quote Originally Posted by Wntrmute2 View Post
    My personal favorite is "Midnight Sugar" by the Tsuyoshi Yamamoto Trio.
    I like that title too! That, Somethin' Blue by Chihiro Yamanaka and Alive, by Hiromi; get a lot of play these days.
    CD

yes good to see the Japanese gaining ground in the Jazz community.

I like this album with Atsuko Kohashi and master European drummer Sebastian Kaptain;

Very personal and very melodic piano playing. I have the impression that she can do anything she'd choose to do on a piano, yet always let's melody and music be first.

link ; Dualtone

The Japanese musicians are definitely catching up, and Kohashi is one to watch.

Gillian Welch.
    Not one of my best sounding albums( although I love the placement) but absolutely one of my favorite albums!

I like that title too! That, Somethin' Blue by Chihiro Yamanaka and Alive, by Hiromi; get a lot of play these days.
    Hi CDLehner
    did You see this one?
    Hiromi recording ''Alive''

Very cool!

Man; that bass player, has his Funk face on...don't he.
    CD

Great stuff. Those musicians are freaks in the best way.
    Speakers: Magico M-Project w/MPods
    Amps: CAT Legend -> CAT JL7s
    Analog: Kronos Pro Limited Edition / Black Beauty tonearm / Zyx Universe Premium, Ortofon A95
    Digital: Roon->Vivaldi DAC/Upsampler
    Cables/Power: Kubala Sosna Elation ICs & SCs / Shunyata Denali 6000T & PC's / Furutech outlets

CD

Quote Originally Posted by Dpod4 View Post
    I bought 3 of the sound liaison albums today - sound awesome
    I can highly recommend the latest album/download ''Impromptu''.
    I don't think that I have ever felt so close to the instruments, as if seated right in between the bass and the piano.

I can highly recommend the latest album/download ''Impromptu''.
    I don't think that I have ever felt so close to the instruments, as if seated right in between the bass and the piano.
    Do you enjoy the musical content?
    Analog: Kronos Pro Limited Edition / Black Beauty tonearm / Zyx Universe Premium, Ortofon A95
    Cables/Power: Kubala Sosna Elation ICs & SCs / Shunyata Denali 6000T & PC's / Furutech outlets

Do you enjoy the musical content?
    Well I just purchased this (DSD version) and I am REALLY enjoying it. Sound Liaison is top notch for sonics and this title doesn't disappoint even though it's not a studio recording. The music itself is wonderful and very engaging. Musicianship is top notch.

Highly recommended. Thanks. A.S.

Well I just purchased this (DSD version) and I am REALLY enjoying it. Sound Liaison is top notch for sonics and this title doesn't disappoint even though it's not a studio recording. The music itself is wonderful and very engaging. Musicianship is top notch.

Highly recommended. Thanks. A.S.
    +1

great album. And I just love the atmosphere, the sound quality is very good, actually more engaging than a studio album.

http://www.soundliaison.com/

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Tea for the Tillerman ( Analogue Productions 45rpm ) should/would find it's way on to that list. If they ever get around to releasing it. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by groovy View Post
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Tea for the Tillerman ( Analogue Productions 45rpm ) should/would find it's way on to that list. If they ever get around to releasing it. lol.
    Is there a good hi-res download available of hat album?

Here's one nobody mentioned, if your into vinyl this record sonics are truly excellent and very good music: Kenny Burrell, Midnight Blue by Music Matters 331/3.
    Joe

Main: Jay's Audio CDT2mk.2 transport & Audio Mirror tubadour III SE DAC, Lyra Kleos SL Cartridge, VPI Classic III with 3D tone arm, K&K Audio premium maxxed-out phonostage, Supratek Sauvignon (highly modded) Tube preamp, Coincident Speaker Tech 300b Frankenstein mk.2 mono blocks, First Watt SIT-3 amp, Horning Eufrodite Ellipse speakers, PurePower 1500+,PI Audio DigiBuss

:lurk: - keep 'em comin' !

Quote Originally Posted by jbtrio View Post
    Here's one nobody mentioned, if your into vinyl this record sonics are truly excellent and very good music: Kenny Burrell, Midnight Blue by Music Matters 331/3.
    Good one! The Blues!

Hey Mr Acoustat
    Sorry for the late reply i am a very big fan of new age Steve Roach - Robert Rich - Byron Metcalf - Al Gromer Khan - Pete Namlook - these 5 artists alone i have more than 100 cd,s i love ALL stress free music.
    André - - - Keep it simple system
    Amp = Chord CPM-2600
    Source = Chord One
    Speakers = Acoustat 1+1s highly modified
    Life without Acoustat is possible BUT senseless.

Sorry for the late reply i am a very big fan of new age Steve Roach - Robert Rich - Byron Metcalf - Al Gromer Khan - Pete Namlook - these 5 artists alone i have more than 100 cd,s i love ALL stress free music.
    thank you,
    but where to start?
    Could you recommend one of each?

Highly recommended. Sound Liaison Music Shop
    Another great bass- piano duet is Kenny Barron and Dave Holland ´the Art of Conversation´. Maybe a little less in sound stage and depth compared to the Impromptu, but same kind of telepathic interplay. Available in 24-96,The Art Of Conversation | Kenny Barron & Dave Holland ? Album downloaden en beluisteren

Very Relaxing indeed. Perfect Sunday music.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

My 20 best SOUNDING album's, (all formats)