Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

Re: Shopping for a Smart Phone - Suggestions requested - Ideas?

Double post (AS glitch).
    ~ Bob ~
    "And it Stoned me to my Soul" Van Morrison
    ClickAudiophile Audition
    Snoopy as the Red Baron attack
    Avatar = The Alan Parsons Project - Eye in the Sky (1982 - orbiting)

Shopping for a Smart Phone - Suggestions requested - Ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthStar View Post
    Paul, you are getting my line of thinking, I think.

It don't have to be the most inexpensive one though (my budget is up to $500). I want performance, good size screen, ease of operation (Wi-Fi with my PC and Windows), and value for the money (it don't matter at all if it costs $100 or five times more).
    Battery life is a good thing, and I don't want one that gets too hot, and that would break down eventually (OS and upgrades). ...So longevity (durability) is a great attribute.

Another thing; I wont be dropping it on the street's pavement (I got some' else for that).
    So I don't think that I would ever break the screen, from any touchscreen phone.
    Bob. Nobody intend to break the screen. Things just happen! I was just getting out of my car one day and my Samsung Note 2 just dropped from 30 cm's from ground where I sit and it hit the ground by corner ( yes it was made by plastic ) and shattered.

All I'm saying is the way you described the purpose of use I don't think you don't need the super fancy phone.

And it's not a AS glitch it is just your slow internet connection ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Paul

Yes Paul, accidents happen to anyone, even me, particularly me.

And true too, I don't need no fancy wife and all that jazz.

* Those double posts that some of us are experiencing once in a while; for me they happen only here at the aquarium.
    And I'm a member at several other audio sites, ha!
    ~ Bob ~
    ClickAudiophile Audition

Rob, obviously you know what you are talking about, so this next question is for you directly:
    Between the Nokia Lumia 521 and Samsung Galaxy S3 and their price difference of $321 (S3 is $450 Cdn);
    which one yourself would you be using (purchasing)?

And last question: Which smartphone are you using right now yourself? ...And your wife (I forgot)?

?
    In that case, I would chose the Galaxy S3 (honestly). The 521 is an entry level and taking the world (outside the US) by storm. Its a smart phone that is so damn affordable.

Here is a link to compare models
    Search results for Lumia 521, Lumia 925, Lumia 810 - Nokia - USA

What I own? I WAS a die hard Samsung Galaxy owner....wasn't even interested in the Windows Phone. Then Windows 8 came out and WOW. Every phone in the family (5) switched. We own
    Me - HTC 8X
    Melinda (My Wife) - Nokia 810
    Kids - 2 810's and 1 925

It just ran circles around the DROID.

You know I had this conversation with someone :in the know today. He gave me some interesting numbers. Yes, droid leads in sales by far. But that's because they count all their low end stuff in the numbers. AND over 80% of their apps are free. So the quality is not there. Apple has a terrible proprietary system however; developers are MOST anxious to create those.

We are trying to create that same enthusiasm with the developer conferences, open development tools, etc. Its working VERY well and the number of apps is just flying.

So in our case, its not about WHO had the lead...its who is growing. Globally, Droid and Apple are LOSING small market share...and who is it going to ?

Hey, they are all fine phones...it is what fits your needs that counts.
    MAIN RIG: Equipment: Marantz SR4023 as Pre / Velleman K4040 Tube Power Amp / Yamaha M65 Power Amp / Polk Monitor 70's with Polk Sub / ClearAudio Concept table with Musical Surroundings Phonomena II Phono Stage and ClearAudio Concept MC cart /Pioneer PL500 TT with AT440MLa

Be the person your dog thinks you are...

Some stuff you guys should read so you see what I was saying is true...MSF Tis rising, Apple is sinking
    Low Surface Inventory Could Hamper Microsoft?s Q4 Hardware Results | TechCrunch

http://winsupersite.com/windows-phon...ed-corner-2013
    MAIN RIG: Equipment: Marantz SR4023 as Pre / Velleman K4040 Tube Power Amp / Yamaha M65 Power Amp / Polk Monitor 70's with Polk Sub / ClearAudio Concept table with Musical Surroundings Phonomena II Phono Stage and ClearAudio Concept MC cart /Pioneer PL500 TT with AT440MLa

Audioshark

Shopping for a Smart Phone - Suggestions requested - Ideas?

Sinking? I think not. Wishful thinking from the Titanic that is Microsoft....

http://appleinsider.com/articles/13/...ing-smartphone

http://m.cnet.com/news/iphone-5s-bea.../57615382?ds=1

Sorry, but Windows doesn't even get mentioned.
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Everywhere I go people seem to have fun; she owns an iPad, he owns an HTC touchscreen, I own a LG flipper (from the Ice age; igloo country). And I'm just about ready to upgrade.
    ...But just don't know to what yet. Maybe I should get a new pet instead (a cricket)?
    ~ Bob ~
    ClickAudiophile Audition

Geez, what happened to the day back when everyone had em in the shoe & we didn't mention it. No wonder his last name was Smart!

Audioshark

Bob - go spend some valuable time playing with them all. Ask your questions. See which one is the most intuitive to use. Which one you would like to use everyday. Explore the apps. Search for apps you may really want to try. Nature apps? Bird lover apps?

At the end of the day, its a personal thing!

Mike

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Sinking? I think not. Wishful thinking from the Titanic that is Microsoft....

Apple's iPhone 5s remains 'by far the top selling smartphone'

iPhone 5S beats Galaxy S4 as top smartphone worldwide - CNET Mobile

Sorry, but Windows doesn't even get mentioned.
    LOL ..you are trying to compare biased reports against ACTUAL numbers...Gartner group has no bias...they just report numbers ..for everyone...like it said MSFt 150% yoy growth vs apple sinking growth..and in some areas of the world ..MSFT phones moved ahead of apple..(not in the US..YET)...just a matter of time my friend.

Resistance is futile. You will be absorbed.

Audioshark

Audioshark

Here's a funny one....

See what happens when you buy an IPhone..Microsoft is ROLLING out the best ...

Hey Rob, if Alan Mulally becomes CEO I might be a hair closer to being on board with you. Perhaps I might even buy some of your stock.

How's the hunt going, Bob?
    Doug

Did you mean Bob or Rob ? Bob is Northstar...

If you meant me, Rob, "we shall serve no CEO before its time"...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ohbythebay View Post
    Did you mean Bob or Rob ? Bob is Northstar...

If you meant me, Rob, "we shall serve no CEO before its time"...LOL
    I know the difference between Bob and Rob! It's noon but I swear I haven't been drinking yet!

It was just my subtle way to try and get this thread back on track and away from the strong hand of the MSFT man.
    Doug

Oh..okay...Carry on....LOL

The iPhone 4S is $450 Canadian. ...The 5S is $700 Canadian (over my limit of $500).
    Bob,
    What about the 5? It is the 5s minus the fingerprint (fancy but not crucial I would say). Maybe you'll find one for 499 and yes it is worth every cent. I have one Android device and although it is working fine I don't have the feeling with it. If I didn't want to go with Apple I would probably go for a Nokia with Windows.
    Hans

Bowers & Wilkins 805 D3 /alternatively JM Lab Point Source Aria 5 (self modified)/ 2x SVS 3000 SB, Audionet AMP (2x), dCS Bartók used as streamer / DAC / preamp, Pro-Ject RPM 9 with Speedbox S and Orthofon MC Vivo Blue, KEF LS50 Nocturne / Sunfire Atmos(kitchen). Patio: Bluesound Node 2i and Focal CMS50.
    RoonServer on Nucleus.

Quote Originally Posted by Glareskin View Post
    Bob,
    What about the 5? It is the 5s minus the fingerprint (fancy but not crucial I would say). Maybe you'll find one for 499 and yes it is worth every cent. I have one Android device and although it is working fine I don't have the feeling with it. If I didn't want to go with Apple I would probably go for a Nokia with Windows.
    +1 on the Nokia. I was checking out phones today and was very impressed with the Nokia phones. Good size, nice build quality and the screen was great. Nice and clear and very responsive. I've heard they have very good camera's too although I didn't check that out.

Another phone I liked was the Motorola Droid Maxx. The thing looked indestructible. The problem I have with Droid's is the crappy way they show the apps. Kind of like Blackberries from many, many years ago.
    Doug

Bob,
    Awesome stuff...side note...I just hope T-Mobile and Sprint don't merge. Why ? We need separate competition or there will be chaos in pricing. T-Mobile is what is keeping Verizon and ATT in check...also I don't know how they ever could...they use completely different type (incompatible networks) unlike ATT and TMO which would have been seemless.

I have Nokia 521 T-Mobile, the best phone for money.
    Nokia 512
    Trung

If you think you're too small to make a difference, You haven't spent a night with a mosquito.

We are WHALE Sharks

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Bob - go spend some valuable time playing with them all. Ask your questions. See which one is the most intuitive to use. Which one you would like to use everyday. Explore the apps. Search for apps you may really want to try. Nature apps? Bird lover apps?

At the end of the day, its a personal thing!

Mike
    100% with you Mike. . ..I do love this thread though. ...Full of cool stuff.
    ~ Bob ~
    ClickAudiophile Audition

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    How's the hunt going, Bob?
    I talked with my little (younger) sis earlier today; she agrees that $129 is plenty for a smart phone (Nokia Lumia).
    But I still have to hit the stores yet. ...And check them out up close and personal. ...I'm still inclined towards the Samsung Galaxy S3, but I'll check some Nokia Lumia models too. ...And the iPhone 4S. ...HTC. ...LG Nexus. ...All.

* I want a screen that is roughly 5" in diagonal; but I'll see if a 4" screen can still do it for me.

This is very fun so far, and as long as it remains fun then I'm on the right track.
    ~ Bob ~
    ClickAudiophile Audition

Bob,
    I'm starting to see some light; and Nokia Lumia seems to offer the best value.
    Also I didn't know anything before I started this thread about the HTC brand; I want to check that one out too.
    {My best friend has an HTC one right now; he broke the screen accidentally, but got it replaced, for free.}
    ~ Bob ~
    ClickAudiophile Audition

Quote Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
    I have Nokia 521 T-Mobile, the best phone for money.
    Nokia 521
    Wow, only 55 bucks! ...Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia is now gaining more and more on me.
    ~ Bob ~
    ClickAudiophile Audition

I have the HTX 8x...my wife has the Lumia...they both perform awesome BUT her camera blows mine away...I think Nokia's thought with their phones was BUILD a phone around a camera instead of as a feature. This is not such a bad idea since phone camera pictures today far outstrip regular camera pictures by a wide margin.

Who would have thought ?

That's a bonus point for the Nokia Lumia right there.

* If I can get close to a 5" screen with one of the Lumia models, and for a reasonable price, I think that I might have a solid relationship with a new found friend.
    ~ Bob ~
    ClickAudiophile Audition

Nokia Lumia 520 on order now ($99). ...In Canada, with my phone company, it's free, with my credits. ...And NO CONTRACT!
    {In the US it is only 60 bucks.}

Is this a good move Rob? ...It has Windows 8, a 5Mp camera, a camcorder (720p HD @ 30fps), Wi-Fi, a 4" WVGA TFT LCD display, 4G (speed) dual-core processor, 8Gig, RAM (must be a beast inside), Bluetooth, a Phone Book, a GPS navigation system, Google map, Multiple languages (including French ), Music, Movies, I can order pizza from it (with free delivery), and so many other things that I just don't know what to do with them all! I can even watch youtube videos! ...That is totally nuts for just a portable phone! Life's just too short to explore it all!

* What's the difference between the 520 and the 521, is there one better? ...I hope I got the best.
    ~ Bob ~
    ClickAudiophile Audition

Bob
    520 - AT&T = 521 - T Mobile

Another 521 camera phone

521.jpg
    Trung

If you think you're too small to make a difference, You haven't spent a night with a mosquito.

We are WHALE Sharks

Thx Trung! ...I got the best (520), from my area and mobile phone provider. ...It has extra cool features that the 521 doesn't*.

I was just goggling around while you were posting.
    ~ Bob ~
    ClickAudiophile Audition

Bob
    Make sure to download "Nokia camera" and "Nokia Refocus"

You gonna to like your new phone.
    Trung

We are WHALE Sharks

Yeah, when I'll get it I have to call back my communication service provider for activation, so I'll make sure that the Nokia Camera is on and Refokus.
    {...Only by mail that I can trade my credits.}

By the way, my LG flip phone; I use it on average a dozen times (few minutes each time) a year!
    So that's why I went for something good (thx to Rob), and inexpensive. ...And with some' I'm already familiar with (Windows).

Apple? ...Perhaps in another lifetime.

P.S. Lumia; sounds almost like Lumin. ...Hope there's a good DAC in my smart touch phone.
    ~ Bob ~
    ClickAudiophile Audition

Nokia Lumia 520 on order now ($99). ...In Canada, with my phone company, it's free, with my credits. ...And NO CONTRACT!
    {In the US it is only 60 bucks.}

Is this a good move Rob? ...It has Windows 8, a 5Mp camera, a camcorder (720p HD @ 30fps), Wi-Fi, a 4" WVGA TFT LCD display, 4G (speed) dual-core processor, 8Gig, RAM (must be a beast inside), Bluetooth, a Phone Book, a GPS navigation system, Google map, Multiple languages (including French ), Music, Movies, I can order pizza from it (with free delivery), and so many other things that I just don't know what to do with them all! I can even watch youtube videos! ...That is totally nuts for just a portable phone! Life's just too short to explore it all!

* What's the difference between the 520 and the 521, is there one better? ...I hope I got the best.
    Sorry for the delay..You will LOVE the Nokia...I like my wife's better than my HTC though my HTC is slightly slimmer. Her camera KILLS mine

Also, you can look at this
    Nokia Lumia 521 - Affordable Windows Phone with Dual Core Processor - Nokia - USA

And the next phone update, you get Cortana which is like Siri (Cortana , what is the best audio site? Answer: Bob, Audioshark seems to be the best audio site on the net. would you like to go there now ? )

Rob, the 521 is for certain regions and service providers only. Here for me, it's the 520; which I should receive Wednesday or Thursday or Friday. The 521 is pretty much the exact same phone as my 520.
    ...All together after taxes plus SIM card: $122 (which they simply deduct from the total of my credits). * The camera is a 5Mp one.

I was also looking at the Samsung Galaxy S3 ($450 before taxes). ...8Mp camera, 4.8" AMOLED screen, 1.5 GHz dual-core processor, 1080p resolution, ...
    ...And the HTC One (but not avail with my service provider). ...Nice phone though, nice reviews too.

* The Samsung Galaxy Note3 was a little too expensive at the moment.
    ...Same for the Nokia Lumia 1520.

The Samsung Galaxy S4 was $700 for me here (a little too much). ...13Mp camera, 5" screen, quad-core processor, ...nice reviews.

At the end I went for value first, and eventually, two years or so from now, a bigger screen (5" or so), and a faster/better processor.
    This is new territory for me, I learn with the Nokia first, and grow with my transitional entourage with verve and happiness, til I die.
    Money is of no importance, peace is. ...And health.

Thank you for all your help and support. ...And we all shall keep up with the latest technologies; as it changes rapidly every six months or so. ...Apple iPhone 6 in June.
    ~ Bob ~
    ClickAudiophile Audition

Rob, or anyone else, what do you think of the Motorola Moto G? ...Android system.

...Better than the Nokia Lumia 520 and 625?

Another question: Both Nokias have a memory expansion SD card slot for up to 64GB, but not the Moto G (8GB internal).
    Is that important, something to consider?
    ~ Bob ~
    ClickAudiophile Audition

I am getting both the Nokia Lumia 520 ($100) and the Motorola Moto G ($200); already ordered and paid for, both.

Which one should I keep? ...And which to return?
    ~ Bob ~
    ClickAudiophile Audition

I will return the Nokia Lumia 520. ...I changed my mind (will keep the Moto G). ...Windows 8 versus Android.

Wise move? ...Anyone here with a Moto G?
    ~ Bob ~
    ClickAudiophile Audition

Should have stayed with the Nokia....Expandable memory, access to windows including office, cortana, etc....There is a reason why android has always been free...oh and not to mention the malware holes...
    From a TRUSTED SOURCE

http://www.forbes.com/sites/andygree...rtner=yahootix

Yes, I'm curious why you chose the G over the 520?

Audioshark

Return both and get an iPhone!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Should have stayed with the Nokia....Expandable memory, access to windows including office, cortana, etc....There is a reason why android has always been free...oh and not to mention the malware holes...
    From a TRUSTED SOURCE

Android Upgrades Open A Backdoor To Malware, Researchers Show - Forbes
    Rob, your phone, it's an HTC one isn't it? ...How are you dealing with the malware installed in it?

=> 8GB is not much at all; I'll have to download stuff into my PC here and then. That's the main letdown.

But the pluses (Moto G vs Lumia 520):
    - Quad-core vs dual-core
    - 2,070 mAh vs 1,430 mAh (battery)
    - 1.2 GHz vs 1.0 Ghz (processor)
    - 4.5" (1280 x 720) vs 4.0" (800 x 480) -- screen size and resolution
    - LED flash vs none (rear camera)
    - Front camera vs none
    - Battery last longer (Moto vs Lumia)
    - Picture quality: Both 5 MP and similar (perhaps the Nokia is slightly better: daytime only)
    - Price: $200 vs $99 (Nokia wins)
    - Both 8GB (internal memory) but the Nokia you can add a micro SD card with up to 64GB (not with the Moto G) --- Nokia wins
    - RAM: More with the Moto G
    - Android vs Windows 8 (some fans of this some fans of that, but no Apple stuff here) --- no real winner, and no real loser (we're born this way)
    - Charging only from your PC vs Nokia with included AC charger (Nokia wins)
    - Sound Quality: similar

I know nothing, only on paper. I have zero experience with smart phones, and it seems to me that the Motorola Moto G is slightly rated higher than the Nokia Lumia 520 (for me here; even @ $200 vs $99)*
    {I read few reviews on them both phones, and even talked to few people who have experience.}

* In the USA the Moto G you can find for $150+/- ($20 more for the 16GB version).That model was just introduced last fall.
    The Nokia Lumia 520 you can find for only $50, I think (heck of a nice value!)

So, for $100 more I am going to keep the Moto G, I think?

Apple (iPhone 5S)? Lots of Apple people in my family (big time), but for me, perhaps in another lifetime. In this one suffering is part of my natural karma, got to roll with it, without stressing myself too much.

A better phone, like the HTC One, or LG Google G2, or Sony Xperia Z1 Compact, or Samsung Galaxy S4, ...more $$$, and I don't need one to impress the girls around (I got something else for that).

Am I good, or am I bad?

<> By the way, the Nokia Lumia 625 is also $200 (same price as the Moto G); but I'm still inclined towards the G.
    I'm not exactly shure why, just a hunch I guess.

What's Best? ...I'm wide open to any additional suggestions, discussions, and everything else in life that you want to talk about.
    ~ Bob ~
    ClickAudiophile Audition

Quote Originally Posted by Matt715 View Post
    Yes, I'm curious why you chose the G over the 520?
    Above post ^
    ~ Bob ~
    ClickAudiophile Audition

I think it's good too to go with some' new in life, and the Motorola Moto G (Google's receptor) is only four months old.

And the Samsung Galaxy S5 is not here yet, but will probably cost near $900 (or a bit less) anyway.

Next: A tablet or a laptop or a new computer? ...A car, Jag?
    ~ Bob ~
    ClickAudiophile Audition

This is the one I am looking at....I want it !

Nokia Lumia Icon | Windows Phone (United States)

BTW...no malware holes on Windows Phone updates or downloads so that's how I deal with it. I have the HTC, Wife and Daughter have the Nokia. Son has an IPhone but he is odd anyway...LOL

This year, you will see why it was better to get a Windows Phone vs an Android...I will say no more :-)

Bob, who is your carrier? Your comparison was a NOkia bottom of the line vs an droid higher end....The match would be the Nokia 920, 925 , 1020, 1520

Compare Phones & Devices

This is the one I am looking at....I want it !

Nokia Lumia Icon | Windows Phone (United States)
    Rob, I've never heard of the Lumia Icon before; I don't believe it's available here in my country, right next to yours.

Looks like it has a good camera and screen too. Is it affordable, like a budget phone? ...You know, for pay-as-you-go people like me.

* If you truly want it, you'll get it!
    ~ Bob ~
    ClickAudiophile Audition

BTW...no malware holes on Windows Phone updates or downloads so that's how I deal with it. I have the HTC, Wife and Daughter have the Nokia. Son has an IPhone but he is odd anyway...LOL

This year, you will see why it was better to get a Windows Phone vs an Android...I will say no more :-)
    The link you provided yesterday mentioned that HTC is prone to malware.

* The day that a Windows phone would supersede a Google Android one that'll be the day!

Don't get me wrong Rob, and Mike; I'm totally in ecstasy with both Windows (Bill) and Apple (Steve). It's just that I want more vibrancy and verve in my life, before I die.
    ~ Bob ~
    ClickAudiophile Audition

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Shopping for a  Smart Phone - Suggestions requested - Ideas?