Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Any Jeff Rowland owners?

Quote Originally Posted by Ritmo View Post
    I did see and hear the 825s at RMAF. The Joseph Audio room with the Pearl 3s and the 825 was very musical. One of my top 10 rooms at the fest.

Also, I spent some time talking with Jeff Rowland. Really good guy.

I considered the 725s and the 825 for my Revel Salon 2s. Jeff uses the Salons in his shop. So this is a great match.
    The best Class D amp I've heard by quite a bit. I think most people would be fooled.
    Myles B. Astor, Senior Editor, PF, www.positive-feedback.com
    Zellaton Plural Evo speakers, Goldmund Telos 1000 Nextgen mono amplifiers, Goldmund Mimesis 37S Nextgen preamplifier, Doshi Audio EVO and Goldmund PH3.8 phonostages, VPI Avenger direct-drive turntable/VPI 12-inch gimbal Fatboy/vdH Colibri Master Signature/Triangle Art Apollo cartridges, SAT LM-12 tonearms/Lyra Atlas SL Lambda, VPI 12-inch gimballed Carbon Fiber arm/vdh Black Crimson and Sumiko Songbird, Mutech Hayabusa cartridges
    Technics RS1506 reel-to-reel with low inductance Flux Magnetic heads, Doshi Audio EVO tapestage, AudioQuest Dragon Zero, Audience FrontRow, Ensemble PC, Skogrand, Kubala-Sosna Realization speaker cable, Ikigai Kangai speaker cable, SRA Craz 3/OHIO 2.3 platforms and Symposium ISIS/Ultra rack/platforms, Silver Circle Tchaik 6 PLC.

Hi Davey, the power conversion/uplift leg of M825 and M925 is served by Ncore NC1200 modules, which run in class D... That is from 0.0W up to 400W/8 (M825) and 430W/8 (M925).

G.
    Electronics: Rowland Daemon 1500W Superintegrated, Rowland Aeris DAC+PSU, M925 430W monos, Esoteric X-01 transport
    Speakers: Vienna Die Muzik
    Cables: Cardas Clear Beyond XL PCs, Clear Reflection XLR ICs and speaker wires, Clear digital coax

Quote Originally Posted by daveyf View Post
    Guido, I have heard the newer generation of Jeff's work. I have also heard the Mola Mola amps. I still hear in the Mola Mola's the slight dryness and glare that I dislike in these type of amps ( class D). Please remember that i am coming from a more tube based system and I guess for me these types of distortion(s) ( in class D) are more irritating. Like I said before, class D is a non-starter for me, at least for now.
    There is zero resemblance between the Mola Mola and Jeff's new amps. Nor any other Class D. Dry perhaps, more like half the info they should have. OTOH, the 8s were somewhat on the overly lush and soft side.
    Zellaton Plural Evo speakers, Goldmund Telos 1000 Nextgen mono amplifiers, Goldmund Mimesis 37S Nextgen preamplifier, Doshi Audio EVO and Goldmund PH3.8 phonostages, VPI Avenger direct-drive turntable/VPI 12-inch gimbal Fatboy/vdH Colibri Master Signature/Triangle Art Apollo cartridges, SAT LM-12 tonearms/Lyra Atlas SL Lambda, VPI 12-inch gimballed Carbon Fiber arm/vdh Black Crimson and Sumiko Songbird, Mutech Hayabusa cartridges
    Technics RS1506 reel-to-reel with low inductance Flux Magnetic heads, Doshi Audio EVO tapestage, AudioQuest Dragon Zero, Audience FrontRow, Ensemble PC, Skogrand, Kubala-Sosna Realization speaker cable, Ikigai Kangai speaker cable, SRA Craz 3/OHIO 2.3 platforms and Symposium ISIS/Ultra rack/platforms, Silver Circle Tchaik 6 PLC.

Hi Myles... Apologies, but "Dry perhaps, more like half the info they should have. has a dangling pronoun "they"subject... Are you referring to Mola-Mola or M825? "

G.
    Electronics: Rowland Daemon 1500W Superintegrated, Rowland Aeris DAC+PSU, M925 430W monos, Esoteric X-01 transport
    Cables: Cardas Clear Beyond XL PCs, Clear Reflection XLR ICs and speaker wires, Clear digital coax

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoCorona View Post
    Hi Myles... Apologies, but "Dry perhaps, more like half the info they should have. has a dangling pronoun "they"subject... Are you referring to Mola-Mola or M825? "

G.
    Apologies. Mola Mola or the other Class D amplifiers I've heard with the exception of the new Rowlands.

Thank you Myles.... In fairness, Mola-Mola Kaluga had only about 200 hours on it... My experience is that the Ncore Nc1200 module and the accompanying SMPS1200/700 power supply require approximately 1000 hour to achieve best performance... On the other hand, Mola-Mola monoblocks and Rowland M825 stereo have a 2X pricepoint differential... 4x between Mola-Mola and M925 monos.... An overall performance difference between the Ncore-based amps of the two manufacturers would not be surprising.

I've heard the M&Ms several times Consistency isn't always a virtue.

JRDG system.....

I have had JRDG since the year he opened his doors (lots of Nelson Pass electronics as well) and very much enjoy my new JRDG electronics: Aeris DAC, Chorus preamp, 625 & soon to be 825.
    All very musical to my ears & after 7 months "break in" sounding liquid & holographic. As it happens I have the Revel Salon's 2's & uber shotgun Cardas speaker cables JR use too. Very happy & likely my last system (give or take a few tweaks.) Enjoy all.

That is awesome Musicargyle!

When will you be receiving M825? Are you using a Complete Loom of Cardas Clear and C. Beyond in your system?

Guido

Re: JRDG system.....

Quote Originally Posted by musicargyle View Post
    I have had JRDG since the year he opened his doors (lots of Nelson Pass electronics as well) and very much enjoy my new JRDG electronics: Aeris DAC, Chorus preamp, 625 & soon to be 825.
    All very musical to my ears & after 7 months "break in" sounding liquid & holographic. As it happens I have the Revel Salon's 2's & uber shotgun Cardas speaker cables JR use too. Very happy & likely my last system (give or take a few tweaks.) Enjoy all.
    Hi Musicargyle,

I would be interested to know what prompted the upgrade from the 625 to the 825? Did you need more power? What was the 625 lacking?

Thanks
    Borresen Acoustics Loudspeakers, Borresen Model 01 Compact monitor loudspeakers with Ansuz Darkz T2s Supreme resonance control, Audio Video Manufaktur GmbH (AVM) Inspiration amplifier & streamer, Innuos Zen MKII music server, Ansuz Acoustics cables & accessories. Please visit my system thread hosted on Audioshark for more details. Disclosure: The author is materially connected to Ansuz, Aavik & Borresen Acoustics via friendship with an owner.

That is awesome Musicargyle!

When will you be receiving M825? Are you using a Complete Loom of Cardas Clear and C. Beyond in your system?

Guido

Hi Guido,

I notice that Jeff Rowland and Cardas often seem to be used in the same breath. Is there a known synergy between these brands? Does Jeff for example use Cardas himself or for evaluations during the design stage? I have Nordost and Ansuz cabling. Do you foresee any issue using those brands with the Jeff Rowland Continuum S2?

Cheers
    Ralph
    Borresen Acoustics Loudspeakers, Borresen Model 01 Compact monitor loudspeakers with Ansuz Darkz T2s Supreme resonance control, Audio Video Manufaktur GmbH (AVM) Inspiration amplifier & streamer, Innuos Zen MKII music server, Ansuz Acoustics cables & accessories. Please visit my system thread hosted on Audioshark for more details. Disclosure: The author is materially connected to Ansuz, Aavik & Borresen Acoustics via friendship with an owner.

Hi Kiwi, Rowland uses Cardas for all internal wiring, for output terminals, and I believe also for the custom DC power cords and cpontrol cables between M825/M925 power supply chassis and audio chassis... Lately he has also used Cardas Clear / Clear beyond at shows etc... The combination seems to work extremely well for what I have been able to hear at RMAF in two different rooms, but I have not evaluated Cardas Clear/Beyond in my own system yet.

The Nordost large suite at RMAF (Blanca Peak, I believe) featured a complete loom of the new Valhalla 2 wires connecting and powering Rowland Aeris, Capri S2 (or was it Corus), M625, and a pair of Audio Physics speakers. All electronics were supported by Nordost Sort Kones, while the speakers were supported by the new Sort Footers designed for heavy speakers. The combination was absolutely wonderful.

I also am very fond of Shunyata CX and Z-tron wires, which I have used in the past on my own Capri (original), Criterion, M312, M625, and M725.

Sorry, I have never listened to Ansuz wires.

Saluti, Guido

JRDG cables &BIC

I was a beta tester of sorts for Audience AU24 SE IC & have all Audience AU24 SE IC/Au24 power C. loom except for the Cardas Clear shotgun speaker cable. I did get to audition Nordost V.2 and several other $$-$$$ speaker cables and found them to be too much for the Revels Salon 2 which can be a bit biting IMO. I know a few Revel/Rowland dealers & users who feel the Nordost is better in this context, but at the end of the day I like the tonal neutrality of the Cardas Clear & Clear Beyond speaker cable in the system synergy (not Cardas IC though.) It's a bit of a myth that the newest JRDG electronic are laid back: Very much the protean figure w/ endless capabilities given the chance.
    As for the 825, having heard it a few times & having a very large listening space I think it would be perfect for me. I love my 625 and may well keep it just because I think it's so beautiful & organic.

Note: The Aeris DAC has taken very long time to come around/break (app. 500+ in but it has emerged after 8 months as a stellar DAC. I just upgraded to a very good Esoteric transport for redbook CD's & it has renewed my faith in the Aeris! The Aeris direct to the JRGD amp is less good to my my ears than the Aeris via the Chorus. Lots of opinions about this.
    825 ASAP.

Re: JRDG cables &BIC

Hi Musicargyle, Audience does make good stuff.

Which Nordost wire did you try on JRDG gear? As much as I thought the original Valhalla may have been a little too slender and tippy-sounding for Rowland, the new Valhalla 2 series appears to be a very different creature.

Could you asses how many hours you had on Aeris before you experienced the breakthrough?

If you ever have the opportunity, Try to support Aeris with a trio of bronze Nordost Sort Kones salted by a single Titanium Kone placed under the middle of the bottom plate... The Aeris DAC appears to be sensitive to supporting structures... I would be very interested in finding out your experiences in this area. Let me know what you think.

Guido

middle

I have older JRDG gear, a model 5 power amp and Consummate preamp and phono stage. They work well with my Acoustat 2+2 speakers. I like the warmer sound of the older JRDG amps. I also use Ray Lumley M-100 tube amps so I guess I like the lusher but still detailed sound.

Hi Albert, my first Rowlands were a pair of Model 7 monos.... I fell in love with them and adopted them in 1998 at the end of a three year long amp quest... I found them used at American Sound in Toronto. Wanderful warm and golden sound! THey remained my reference amps for 10 years.

Undeniably, Rowland went through a transition phase during the days of M10, M12, M201, M501, M302, early M301, and the original Continuum 250 and 500, where detail ceme to be delivered to the detriment of ultimate musicality..

Since then, Rowland has returned to its musical roots... I am familiar with most of the current crop of Rowlands.... M925 (my own reference), M825, M725, M625, and Continuum S2. While the new amps are more extended than the old Rowlands of the 1980s and 1990s, the current designs deliver even more of the old classic Rowland musicality that we love, without grain and without effort.... But with lots more harmonics, resolution, and transparency that was possible back then... Worth a listen!

Guido

Hello,

I'm a newbie here from UK.

I use Capri S2 and think it sounds great.

JR has almost no presence in the UK at all which is a terrible shame, given the quality of their offering.

Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum RWW! Thank you for joining!
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

I used a 625 stereo amp with a aeries dac and Magicos for about a year. Lovely system. Rowland is by far my fave in solid state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm using a JRDG Corus/625 driving Raidho C3's, Valhalla cabling, an XDS1 v2, and Windows 7 based music server. The JRDG gear is beautifully built, and synergist. Listening to music through my audio systems presence, timbre, dynamics, resolution, and imaging is a rewarding experience.
    Acoustic Frontiers Acoustic Design media room; Raidho D3; Boulder 1160; JL Audio F212v2; EMM Labs DV2; EMM Labs XDS1v2 (transport); JL Audio CR-1; Ansuz Mainz8 D-TC; Solidtech ROS; Nordost & Ansuz cabling & resonance control.
    http://systems.audiogon.com/systems/5013

Love my Capri S2... current system is:

Cyrus CDXT Signature Transport > Auralic Vega DAC > JR Capri S2 Pre > Revel B15a Sub (x2) > (high pass out) > ATC 50 ASL.

Hello, I am new.
    Beautiful sound with the Jeff Rowland.
    Very expensive in Europe.
    They replace my Proceed Amp2 and Pre.
    Bye
    Marantz SA7S1/GRIMM AUDIO CC1/MARK LEVINSON 360S+TECHNICS SL1210 MKII/ORTOFON X1-MC/VPI CLASSIC 3 in rosewood/Audio-Technica ART-9/ESOTERIC E03+TAG MC LAREN T32R+JEFF ROWLAND CORUS+JEFF ROWLAND MODEL 625+Magnepan 3.7i+Cables line: all Furutech lineflux+power cord DIY

Hello, I am new.
    Beautiful sound with the Jeff Rowland.
    Very expensive in Europe.
    They replace my Proceed Amp2 and Pre.
    Bye
    Marantz SA7S1/GRIMM AUDIO CC1/MARK LEVINSON 360S+TECHNICS SL1210 MKII/ORTOFON X1-MC/VPI CLASSIC 3 in rosewood/Audio-Technica ART-9/ESOTERIC E03+TAG MC LAREN T32R+JEFF ROWLAND CORUS+JEFF ROWLAND MODEL 625+Magnepan 3.7i+Cables line: all Furutech lineflux+power cord DIY

Hi Hong Kong, which version of M625 do you havve? The original, or the new redesigned M625 S2?

Regards, Guido

Welcome to the forum Hongkong. The JR Corus and 625 are wonderful. Do you have the S2 625?

3 JRDG amps at one time

Actually I am currently using a 625 V1 stereo for top freq. above 150 HZ and two bridged 525 mono amps for low below 150 HZ on the power hungry Revel Salon 2 speakers. All Cardas Clear speaker wire, Audience AU24 SE IC & Audience AU24 SE PC's. The 625 is relieved of the work of driving the LF drivers (app.360 watts in a 5 ohm load) and the bridged mono 525 are pushing 900 watts per side down below. It really lets the 625 V1 shine, it's a much better amp than I realized prior to getting the 525 twins. If I do anything else I will trade up to the 625 V2 which I suspect sounds better than the 825 even (or so I am hearing from several folks). I love my Chorus, Aeris & the three amps & feel at the price point they are all very good products & hard to best at even greater price levels. The 525's do not IMO sound delicate & as good as the 625 & I even had four 525's to play with at one point. The 625 is a lovely amp.

I also own the original Rowland 625 and find it to be superb. I can only imagine how good the newer version sounds but I think I'll keep mine. It effortlessly drives Magnepan 3.7i speakers with great dynamics and an inherent musicality that I find very engaging. Of course having the fine Luxman C-900u preamp driving it certainly helps!

Welcome to AS, HongKong! Former Rowland owner here for about 15 years. Love his gear!

Allen

I am still using my Consummate preamp with phono along with a model 5 power amp. I find it to be a musical amp as well in that I can listen for hours with no fatigue. I use it as my main amp during the summer and for home theatre. In the winter and for more critical listening I switch to my Ray Lumley M-100 tube mono blocks with KT-120's as they seem to work a little better with my Acoustat 2+2.

I haven't tried newer JRDG gear so I do not know how it would compare. Apart from my Oppo BDP-95 my system is mostly vintage components. I can probably do better but I think I am at a point where I can just enjoy the music now. Though I still get the upgraditis bug every once in a while. There is a pair of Classe DR-9's that are tempting me and I wouldn't mind trying an Esoteric K* player as well.
    Main 2ch/HT:Acoustat 2+2,Axiom EP500,Ray Lumley M-100, Bedini BA-803,Threshold T3,JRDG Consumate Phono, Lenco L75, ZYX Universe cart,Oppo BDP 95(transport), Calyx Femto DAC,Bryston BDP-2,Pioneer F-91 tuner,Studer A807 r2r,Consonance d-Linear15 power filter, DVDO Matrix 4x4,Mitsubishi HC-5 projector, Audience Au24e and LectraLine Xe cables,Cullen Power Distribution Box with upgraded cable
    Bedroom 2ch/HT:Tetra 406, Forte model2pre,Forte model3amp,TeacUD503,Faroudja DV1000,PioneerCLD-97 ld player,Thorens TD-146,PioneerTX-9800,Mitsubishi HC5 projector,Tetra Artet cables

I have the first version, not the second.
    I don't know if there is many differencies between them ?
    Why ?

From what I've been told the 625 V2 includes many changes, mostly in the power supply section incorporating some of the 725's design. It is supposed to be a significant upgrade but at a correspondingly higher price. The factory was considering offering upgrades to the original model, but they were expected to be very costly and the end result would still not be completely the same as a new 625 V2.

eAll, here is a list of at least some of the circuit enhancements on M625 S2.... As you can see, there is more on the new version than a power supply enhancement, or even the simple incorporation of M725 solutions:

Perhaps the most important... There are crucial enhancements on the circuit topology. Modifications reduce distortions to negligible levels from 2KHz up to beyond 20Khz. This alone, should yield incredibly sweet sound. This is done through new error correction techniques not known to have been ever used on amp designs.

The input section has been enhanced... There is a new custom designed input transformer and linear phase low pass filter for improved input signal buffering and EMI immunity.

Gold plated Cardas XLR input connectors with Rhodium contacts and teflon insulation is said to yield even better signal integrity than the original... Yes, also looks different from connectors on older version.

Boards have been changed... S2 uses ceramic Rogers circuit board material for reduced dielectric energy storage... Yep, this one is like the boards used on M725, M825, and M925.

And Yes, as other mentioned, the power supply section has changed as well... Power Factor Corrected regulated Power supply improves upon the original 625 by incorporating Jensen four-pole capacitors which offers nearly an order of magnitude
    reduction of output impedance and noise suppression. Yep, this one too is something that is used on M725, M825, and M925.

Last but not least, there is more power... The power supply output voltage has been increased slightly to yield a 25 watt increase in total amplifier power output. So, 325W/8.

The list price of S2 has not changed from the original version.... I have checked with the factory: M625 S2 lists still at $15,900.

Regards, Guido

Guido - Thanks for all of the details on the 625 S2! When I contacted the factory several months ago after first hearing of the S2 revision, I was told that if they offered the upgrade to older models it would probably be in the $7K range and still would not have all of the changes that are in an actual 625 S2 amp. I greatly appreciate the updated info that you are providing.

Thank you for your explications.

Hi Audio-Bill, yes you are right... Looking at the scope of changes, seems to me that an upgrade might affect almost all internals.... E.G. The switch to ceramic boards by itself means that all original board-based circuits would have to be swapped out for the new ceramic-boarded ones.

Sale of an original version M625 followed by purchase of a new S2 unit might be more functionally and financially advantageous than a necessirily partial in-chassis upgrade.

Guido

Audioshark

I thought the new Rowland Super Integrated was one of the best new products at RMAF this month.

I also thought the Rowland amp (525?) that was in the Vapor room sounded splendid.
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Hi Mike, long time no talk!

I was not able to attend RMAF this year... But all comments I have gathered this far concur with your statement about Daemon, and the Vapor room after the insertion of the new class A/B Rowland.... M625 S2 stereo.

The M525 is instead a half-chassis class D bridgeable amp listed at $4.5K. It was not used in the Vapor room.

Saluti, G.

Audioshark

Hi Mike, long time no talk!

I was not able to attend RMAF this year... But all comments I have gathered this far concur with your statement about Daemon, and the Vapor room after the insertion of the new class A/B Rowland.... M625 S2 stereo.

The M525 is instead a half-chassis class D bridgeable amp listed at $4.5K. It was not used in the Vapor room.

Saluti, G.
    I missed you this year! We always have such fun hanging out at RMAF. Hopefully you can make it next year. Thanks for clarifying that the Rowland was the M625 S2. That was a GREAT sounding amp. Real sweet and musical. The Daemon would be my dream integrated. I heard it paired with the YG speakers on the first day and it was the best room I heard that day for sure. When I went back Saturday and Sunday, the music selections weren't great, so it was hard to tell. But day one, it was sounding sublime.

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

Hi Mike, based on reports this far, Daemon would be my dream integrated as well.

According to Lucien and Jeff, the equipment in the Rowland room sounded even better on Saturday and Sunday... But the selection of music makes all the difference... Whenever music played are not our cup of tea, all is for naught, isn't it.

If all goes well I'll be able to attend next year... Would love to catch up! As usual, I'll bring along my trusty test CD.... Same old selections I have been using for the last 8 years... This time around I'll also make a copy on a USB stick.

Saluti, Guido

Audioshark

When I heard the Rowland/YG room sounding it's best was when they played vinyl on the Bergman table. It was really outstanding.

Jeff was noticeably very pleased with his latest efforts and they were sounding splendid. That 625 mk2 was really really impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have obtained confirmation from the factory today that the price of M625 S2 has not increased since the original version. List remains $15,900 USD.

Saluti, G.

I have obtained confirmation from the factory today that the price of M625 S2 has not increased since the original version. List remains $15,900 USD.

Saluti, G.
    I'm currently auditioning the M525 at home (Belgium). What do you think of the M525 compared to the M625 S2, which is unfortunately out of my budget , especially in Europe (about 20,000 Euros), and the M125?

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Any Jeff Rowland owners?