Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

Any Revel owners?

I'll start a thread on Revel. Anyone own Revel speakers here?

I have been a huge fan of Revel speakers and have had several of their speakers over the years. Currently have Salon 2s.

Has anyone auditioned the new Perfoma F208? How does it compare to the Ultimate series?

Rich

Audioshark
    Mark (MDP) here has the Salon 2's and loves them. I had a pair as well and they are excellent! World class speakers and still the best tweeter I have ever heard. The designer of the Salon 2's is a member here at Audioshark.org - Kevin Voecks.
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Behavior Moderator (be nice police!)
    Hey Rich, I own the Salon 2's !! I consider them to be one of the best speakers on the planet !! They have no peer at their price point. I looked for 2 years before I found the Salon's, including speakers that cost over $50,000 . I recently listened to the Amati Futura and still prefer my beautiful sounding Salon's !!!!!!!!
    Mark

Kharma DB9 Signature
    Pass Labs XP32......incoming
    Pass Labs X350.8
    Esoteric N-05XD
    VPI Avenger with Magnetic Drive
    Manley Chinook Phono Pre
    Ortofon Cadenza Black cartridge
    Kharma Elegance speaker cables
    Kharma Elegance interconnects
    REL Subs

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Mark (MDP) here has the Salon 2's and loves them. I had a pair as well and they are excellent! World class speakers and still the best tweeter I have ever heard. The designer of the Salon 2's is a member here at Audioshark.org - Kevin Voecks.
    Tell Kevin I hate him, lol!!! I had a nice little system with my B&W N803s, a Sunfire amp and prepro, and an oppo bdp95. Along comes this great deal on a demo pair of Salon 2s, and I impulsively grab them, unknowingly upending my audio world. The Revels told me immediately that the rest of my equipment sucked comparatively and was not up to its standards, forcing me onto a tortuous and expensive road to upgrade city.

I initially was totally disappointed in the Revels, and refused to believe my 200 watt Sunfire amp was not good or powerful enough. I finally relented and grabbed a used Mac MC452 amp. Whoa! Wow. Very nice sound, and theres some of that talked about bass that was previously missing. OK, steady girl, now I get it. You are a goldigger and you need expensive friends.

A month ago I added the Krell S-1200 as a prepro. O M G!!! Wow wow wow. The sound is now glorious. I've actually now ordered an Esoteric K-03 CD/SACD player to complete the package, but truthfully, the SQ with even the little oppo is incredibly good and satisfying. Not sure why I even bought the K-03 to be honest.

So, the bottom line is, the Salon 2 is an expensive girl, but if you treat her right, she really puts out LOL!!! In the end, a magnificent speaker.
    Main Speakers: Revel Salon 2
    Center: Revel Voice 2
    Side Surrounds: B&W DS7
    Back Surrounds: B&W XT4
    Sub: Velodyne Optimum 12
    Amps: McIntosh MC452, Sunfire TGA5200
    Preamp/Processor: Krell S-1200
    Sources: Esoteric K-03, Oppo BDP-95, Sonos
    Wires: Various low end Audioquest ICs,SC
    Power cables: Shunyata Venom3 on amp, preamp, CDP, BDP
    Power Conditioners: Furman Elite-15pfi, Furman Elite-15-dmi
    Rack: Salamander quad 20 with custom raised center

Jeff, I remember your journey with the Salon's. You didn't believe me when I told how power hungary they were !!
    I'm glad you stayed the course !!
    Mark

Kharma DB9 Signature
    Pass Labs X350.8
    Esoteric N-05XD
    Manley Chinook Phono Pre
    REL Subs

Quote Originally Posted by MDP View Post
    Jeff, I remember your journey with the Salon's. You didn't believe me when I told how power hungary they were !!
    I'm glad you stayed the course !!
    Ha, I just replied to you in the cable forum about this exact thing. You are right, I didn't want to believe you, but you (and everybody else there at AA) were absolutely on the money. These babies are great now. However, as I guess is the case with most high-end speakers, this experience has taught me that you can't just step up to really top notch speakers unless you have the funds to buy the necessary supporting cast. A costly lesson indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by New guy View Post
    I'll start a thread on Revel. Anyone own Revel speakers here?

I have been a huge fan of Revel speakers and have had several of their speakers over the years. Currently have Salon 2s.

Has anyone auditioned the new Perfoma F208? How does it compare to the Ultimate series?

Rich
    Rich, thanks again for the reviews and comments on the Krell S-1200. I followed your lead and must admit it was an incredible addition. Now I'm interested to see if the Esoteric K-03 will have anywhere near as much positive impact as the Krell did.

Regards..Jeff

Mike,

I met the guy that designed the Revel Be tweeter a couple of years ago while visiting a beryllium supplier. Beryllium driver is pretty difficult to make since it's very brittle and unforgiving unlike aluminum and titanium. It can also be hazardous during the forming process.

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffkad View Post
    Rich, thanks again for the reviews and comments on the Krell S-1200. I followed your lead and must admit it was an incredible addition. Now I'm interested to see if the Esoteric K-03 will have anywhere near as much positive impact as the Krell did.

Regards..Jeff
    Hi Jeff,

Congratulations on the K-03. I also bought one a couple months ago. I wanted to get a K-01 but the price on the K-03 was too good to pass up. It's going to be a big step up from the Oppo 95. The K-03 will work well with the S1200 but be sure to use balance output.

I know what you mean about the Salon 2 being an expensive girl. I have had my Salon 2s for about 2 1/2 years and in that time frame I have spent more than $70K to upgrade all the electronics.

Enjoy the K-03 and give us a report when you receive it.

Rich

Hi Jeff,

Congratulations on the K-03. I also bought one a couple months ago. I wanted to get a K-01 but the price on the K-03 was too good to pass up. It's going to be a big step up from the Oppo 95. The K-03 will work well with the S1200 but be sure to use balance output.

I know what you mean about the Salon 2 being an expensive girl. I have had my Salon 2s for about 2 1/2 years and in that time frame I have spent more than $70K to upgrade all the electronics.

Rich
    Welcome.jpg - - - New guy
    André - - - Keep it simple system
    Amp = Chord CPM-2600
    Source = Chord One
    Speakers = Acoustat 1+1s highly modified
    Life without Acoustat is possible BUT senseless.

Hi Jeff,

Rich
    Rich, wow, pretty funny. Looks like we are following the same expensive path, lol. Revel Salons, Krell S-1200, and soon the K-03! I'm assuming you like the K-03? What should we do about amps, LOL? I really really like my MacMC452 though, and not likely to change any time soon. In fact, I'm hoping that, other than a server, I'm done with equipment for a long time and can settle into just listening. No...really....I mean it

Re: Any Revel owners?

Jeff,

The Esoteric K-03 is a very good unit. I am sure you'll like it. I think you have a pretty setup with the Krell and K-03. It's time to just sit back and enjoy the music.

I am done with upgrading for awhile. It's been 268 hours since my last upgrade. I think I can hold another 120 hours before the next upgrade.

Rich

Revel Salon 2 owner as well. They are everything a person could want in a 2 channel speaker, I also use mind for movies.

Quote Originally Posted by MacFly View Post
    Revel Salon 2 owner as well. They are everything a person could want in a 2 channel speaker, I also use mind for movies.
    I was wondering if you still had them,Kevin. What are you driving them with ??
    Mark

Kharma DB9 Signature
    Pass Labs X350.8
    Esoteric N-05XD
    Manley Chinook Phono Pre
    REL Subs

Quote Originally Posted by MacFly View Post
    I am pretty satisfied with Salon 2 as well.

What would you like to see in the Salon 3?

I would like to see sensitivity of at least 89 dB/m.
    Better cabinet finishes/selection. I liked the paint job on the first generation Ultima series.
    No more speaker terminal cover on the cabinet. The one on the Salon 2 don't work.
    Maybe slightly shorter cabinet. I think Salon2 is a bit tall.

Rich

I was wondering if you still had them,Kevin. What are you driving them with ??
    ML No53 amps, 326S pre and No 512 CD/SACD player .

I am pretty satisfied with Salon 2 as well.

What would you like to see in the Salon 3?

I would like to see sensitivity of at least 89 dB/m.
    Better cabinet finishes/selection. I liked the paint job on the first generation Ultima series.
    No more speaker terminal cover on the cabinet. The one on the Salon 2 don't work.
    Maybe slightly shorter cabinet. I think Salon2 is a bit tall.

Rich
    Rich,
    have to agree would like to see more choices of woods. Better sensitivity would be nice as well
    The cover has got to go for sure. keep it world class and less than 30,000

My friend Gérard system Revel Salon with Classé Audio.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by joeinid; October 23, 2017 at 07:11 PM.
    André - - - Keep it simple system
    Amp = Chord CPM-2600
    Source = Chord One
    Speakers = Acoustat 1+1s highly modified
    Life without Acoustat is possible BUT senseless.

Super Moderator

Andre,

Very nice. Thanks.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

I have a pair of Revel F52's which I think 'fight above their weight' although I have them relegated to duty in my theater. Bought them instead of B&W 803's in a direct audition many years ago. They work very well in my room and as the front channel but I do feel guilty that they are not able to fully show their stuff in this setup. They are sweet in the mids and for staging.

Craig

Craig, the F52's are great speakers ! Revel speakers definitely sound better than anything remotely close in price, and even better then a lot of more expensive speakers !!
    Mark

Kharma DB9 Signature
    Pass Labs X350.8
    Esoteric N-05XD
    Manley Chinook Phono Pre
    REL Subs

I moved to the F52's from my infinities out of WAF improvement. Smaller footprint, narrower so not as visually imposing and great sound. They are however not the equal of my much older infinities when both are setup to their best. I have a two channel room in progress and when I get it done, I intend to do a more complete and fair comparison using the same sources and electronics. Craig

Maybe you need to move up in the Revel line ?
    Mark

Kharma DB9 Signature
    Pass Labs X350.8
    Esoteric N-05XD
    Manley Chinook Phono Pre
    REL Subs

Umm, thought of that but have a set of Betas headed my way. I may find they are too big for my room but want to learn the hard way.

I am a happy Revel owner and even have their center channel. I would like to get their surrounds but I no longer have a local dealer.
    Barry
    Controller: Krell 707 3D; Amp: (center) Krell 400e; Fronts Krell 600e; SACD: Krell Cipher; FM: Day Sequerra Reference; Blu-Ray: Oppo 105; Speakers: Revel Ultima Salon 2; Center: RevelVoice 2; Rear/Back: Thiel Powerplanes/Krell S1500 amp Subs: 2 SVS SB-13 Ultra; Turntable: VPI 19 Mk 4 w/Tonearm SME 309 & Audioquest 401i; HDTV Receiver: Verizon; Projector: JVC DLA-RS66U; Screen: Vue Tech 108; Internet Radio: Sonos; Remote: MX850; Pioneer Elite LDS-2 Laser Disc Player

Barry, check with David @ Design Audio Video. He's a member dealer !
    Mark

Kharma DB9 Signature
    Pass Labs X350.8
    Esoteric N-05XD
    Manley Chinook Phono Pre
    REL Subs

Quote Originally Posted by McGolf View Post
    Umm, thought of that but have a set of Betas headed my way. I may find they are too big for my room but want to learn the hard way.
    Update : I have my new dedicated room done and the IRS Betas singing. While I haven't listened to the F52s in my new room with same electronics, I am very confident, they cannot compete with the Betas. They are working well as my front channel I the upstairs theater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Main Equipment: Kharma Elegance dB11-S, JL Audio F113v2, Block Audio Line & Mono SE Amplification, Bricasti M21 DAC, Antipodes Kala K-50 Server with 4TB internal SSD
    Power: Shunyata Everest 8000, Sigma XC v2, Block Audio Power Cords, Defender, ADDPowr Wizard
    Grounding: Shunyata Altaira CGS - Alpha CGS cables
    Network : Supra Cat 8+, Twin (Nenon) Modified Buffalo GS2016 Switches with fiber in between powered with Keces P3 LPSU,
    Cables: Wireworld Platinum Starlight 8 USB, Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 8 Speaker cables, 1M & 6M Tubulus Concentus ICs,
    Other: Isoacoustics GAIA I footers on the Kharmas, GIK & Stillpoint Apertures, Stillpoint Ultra SS under
    Everest and Amplifiers, Three dedicated 20 Amp lines w/Furutech GTX - Gold outlets, Adona 5 Shelf rack, ROON, a few HRS weights

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by McGolf View Post
    Update : I have my new dedicated room done and the IRS Betas singing. While I haven't listened to the F52s in my new room with same electronics, I am very confident, they cannot compete with the Betas. They are working well as my front channel I the upstairs theater.

Congrats. Do you have any pics?

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

Slightly off topic but here is few month old pic of my room with the Betas. It shows the room treatments but not all the new equipment.
    Main Equipment: Kharma Elegance dB11-S, JL Audio F113v2, Block Audio Line & Mono SE Amplification, Bricasti M21 DAC, Antipodes Kala K-50 Server with 4TB internal SSD
    Power: Shunyata Everest 8000, Sigma XC v2, Block Audio Power Cords, Defender, ADDPowr Wizard
    Network : Supra Cat 8+, Twin (Nenon) Modified Buffalo GS2016 Switches with fiber in between powered with Keces P3 LPSU,
    Cables: Wireworld Platinum Starlight 8 USB, Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 8 Speaker cables, 1M & 6M Tubulus Concentus ICs,
    Other: Isoacoustics GAIA I footers on the Kharmas, GIK & Stillpoint Apertures, Stillpoint Ultra SS under
    Everest and Amplifiers, Three dedicated 20 Amp lines w/Furutech GTX - Gold outlets, Adona 5 Shelf rack, ROON, a few HRS weights

Here are my F52s with a C32 in the Theater... No room treatments allowed !

Main equipment here are a Lexicon MC1 and a McIntosh MC7106.

Audioshark

Thanks for sharing.

I consider them to be one of the best speakers on the planet !! They have no peer at their price point. I looked for 2 years before I found the Salon's, including speakers
    that cost over $50,000 . I recently listened to the Amati Futura and still prefer my beautiful sounding Salon's !!!!!!!!
    Please elaborate.

BUMP. Ultima salon v1 owner and I can sense the potential of these speakers but I would really like to get the electronics right the first time. The f208 I auditioned sounded great driven by an anthem 225I so I bought one, meh. currently using a krell kav300il with a baket transformer as a pre amp to a parasound a21 and it sounds decent although an in home demo of the hegel h360 really opened up the midrange and let more music thru. I'll be buying used and appreciate suggestions and yes i'm reading everyones signitures.

Is used Levinson out of your budget? Used Pass X250's are going for a reasonable $2500 and a XP10 preamp for not much more, I really liked the combo with my F52's. If you found a .5 or .8 Pass it would even be better. If not familiar, Pass has the power and current of Krell but much sweeter mids.

If you compared your A21 to the Krell internal amp, did you think the A21 better? I think the Krell pre outs are single ended, have you tried a balanced preamp into the A21 to see if it sounded any better? Maybe a used KRC-3 (Krell)

I hope Kevin don't get around here much, he won't like this, I preferred my F52's to the F208's. I haven't heard the new more expensive unit yet. I'm really hoping they don't change the Ultima 2 series but I realize they've been around a long time.
    Aurender ACS10 w/Audioquest Diamond USB, Esoteric N05xd
    Mark Levinson #526, 534 & JBL 4367's
    Clearaudio Performance DC w/Maestro cart
    Clarus Concerto & their Crimson cables

HT: Marantz AV8003, Linn 5125, JBL SAM3ha, Revel s30,
    SVS PC13 Ultra
    Transparent, Analysis Plus & Tributaries. PS Audio filtering
    Sony XBR-75X940D & BDP
    Parasound P6, MBL 8006b, Artisan speakers/subwoofer

I didn't have the a21 while the krell amp was working nor had the same speakers to compare by memory but, the 300il really was a step up from the B&K 4420 I was using with a classe 20 pre before it. I have had enough systems now to know that what sounds great in the showroom can sound like garbage at home and if I ever figure out why i'll write a book. I'll start pricing pass gear.

I listened to the f208 and f32 side by side and bought the f52 used the same day! I thought the f52 imaged better and had better bass but really was impressed with the seamless presentation of the music from the f208.

driving my Studio II's with a pair of Pass X260.8's, I couldn't be happier.
    Cheers ! …. Dave

Super Moderator

What preamp are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikado463 View Post
    driving my Studio II's with a pair of Pass X260.8's, I couldn't be happier.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

I owned the Revel Salon 2's for two years and from my listening experience with them, they sounded terrific driven by Pass Labs and Mark Levinson. Those brands would be my recommendation.

Best,
    Ken
    "No summit worth climbing is easily attained."
    --------------------------------------------
    Source: MSB Select II DAC with Two Mono Powerbases and Femto 33 Clock; Renderer V2 Digital Input Module and Roon Nucleus Plus; MSB UMT V Signature Transport
    Amps: Vandersteen M7-HPA Mono Amps; MSB M204 Mono Amps
    Speakers: Vandersteen Model 7 Mk2
    Power: Two AudioQuest Niagara 5000’s with AudioQuest Dragon and Hurricane Power Cords

Quote Originally Posted by joeinid View Post

What preamp are you using?
    Joe, I'm using an ARC LS-27
    Cheers ! …. Dave

Super Moderator

That’ right, I’m sorry I keep forgetting.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Has anybody listened to Hegel with their Revels? So far the H360 , a peachtree 300(failed within 5 minutes) and my parasound a21 are all i've been able to get my hands on and any comparisons would herp. Tks

I went with a Hegel H360 because it made such a big difference and it was the best stuff I could hear locally! From all i've read the Pass labs and Mark Levinson would be great also and the H series is actually $$$ attainable for me, but not so convenient. Thanks for the replies. Steve

Super Moderator

Congratulations Steve. Please update us as it breaks in. It will only get better.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Quote Originally Posted by joeinid View Post
    Congratulations Steve. Please update us as it breaks in. It will only get better.
    So the H360 I bought for my salon1's was a demo and I believe was at its best when I installed it. I have to tell anyboby with Ultima1's or performa2's they really need to demo a Hegel asap, it really opens up the midrange on these speakers. Anyhow I was struggling to get the salon1's to integrate with my room and after 14 months I gave up and they're for sale! 1 guess what I replaced them with? Yes the salon2's sound great in this room and while Not as awesome as the ML 536 My Hegel plays pretty good with them. anybody want a pair of immaculate salon1's gloss black pm me.

I went Revel whole hog. For the past nine years, I’ve had an Ultima I system consisting of two Studios, a Voice, four Embraces and two Sub 30s. This system is driven by Krell class A amplifiers (which, surprisingly, to me sound better with these speakers than Mark Levinsons); the cabling is Transparent Audio. My preamp/DAC/processor is a Theta Casablanca IV, and my primary front end components are a Wadia 8 transport, a SOTA Sapphire turntable an an Oppo-203. I forgot to mention that all the Revels are gray and have the aluminum side panels.

Every time I listen to my system, I am delighted with the quality of its audio reproduction. Yes, I have heard better (for example, at the recent AXPONA show), but only when listening to systems far, far more costly than mine.
    Jonathan

Age is a mental construct.

System: Theta Casablanca V preamp/processor/DAC; Wadia 8 transport; Wadia 2000 DAC; Theta Compli SACD transport; Lumin T2 streamer/DAC; Roon Nucleus+; Luxul AGS-1024 switch; SOTA Sapphire turntable w/Premier FT3 arm & Hana SL cartridge; PS Audio Stellar phono preamp; SweetVinyl SC-2 noise/click remover; Oppo 203 4K player; Magnum Dynalab FT-101A tuner; McIntosh MC611 mono amplifiers (3); Revel Ultima Studio/ Voice/Embrace speakers (L/C/R and sides); Arendal 1723 speakers (surrounds); SVS SB-16 (2) and 3000 Micro (2) subwoofers; Stax SR-L300 headphones; TeddyPardo 19/3 linear power supply; Richard Gray's Substation; Shunyata 6000/S, 2000/T (2), Venom PS10, Hydra (2), and Defender (2) power conditioners; Wireworld Silver Eclipse 8 speaker cables; Audioquest, Cardas, Kimber Kable, MIT, and Wireworld interconnects; Cullen, and Shunyata power cords.

JVC RS 3100 projector; MadVR Envy Extreme II video processor.

I still have the voice center and when I look at what they sell for and then what that money would get me for a replacement I see no reason to replace it.
    KEF Blade, Mc-611's, C49 rega jupiter, roon nucleus, revox tuner. Meridian dsp8000 se upgrade, meridian 218 zone controller VA Beethoven's, Hegel h360.

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Any Revel owners?