Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
    Super Moderator

Have tubes saved my TADs ? ...

I am not sure if that's proper English, but these babies are a whole different animal with some glorious tube gear. It struck me again last night as I was listening. This time, the EAR 868 tube preamp was hooked up with the CJ ART amps and my EAR Acute 3 tube cd player/DAC and I am laying there smiling, thinking to myself - What's going on? I was ready to push them out the window a few weeks ago, but now I am enjoying the heck out of them. One thing that is noticeable since listening to Raidho speakers is the sound stage. Raidho is big, huge, deep, wide, tall, high, low, left, right, almost behind you and all over the room but oh so specific. It's just incredible. The TADs sound stage is there in front of me, sort of oval shaped and very pinpoint specific. There is depth and it can be very wide left to right, it does not feel as high or low. It's not wrong, but different. I don't feel like anything is missing with the TADs. Especially with tubes on them, you get a a wonderful naturalness in voices. I am not sure if this makes sense, but tubes bring out the best in my TADs. I will try and update this with more descriptions of what I hear but it can be difficult to put this into words. One thing I would like from the TADs is that slightly more forgiving (read musical) nature that I get from my Sonus Faber Evos. EVERYTHING sound great on the Evos at the expense of being a little too boring (not really, I am just not sure how to say it). A little more SF Evo in the TADs and I am done!!!!!

I will be swapping out the TADs for the Studio2's and put down a few words (mainly for Mark) but the Studio2 sound stage is pretty big. More to follow with the Revels in a few days.
    Last edited by joeinid; October 9, 2013 at 09:25 AM.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Re: Have tubes saved my TADs ? ...

Joe, Can't wait to hear all these combos. What great choices!

My Ayre VX-5 is coming today.

Bruce

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by BruceLet View Post

Bruce
    Awesome !

I want your opinion. Just to make sure I am not delirious. Hope you can make it this Saturday to see Bob @ Rhapsody!
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Quote Originally Posted by joeinid View Post
    Awesome !

I want your opinion. Just to make sure I am not delirious. Hope you can make it this Saturday to see Bob @ Rhapsody!
    So looking forward....but, even if we agree.....there is always the possibility that we are both delirious.

Audioshark

One thing I would like from the TADs is that slightly more forgiving (read musical) nature that I get from my Sonus Faber Evos. EVERYTHING sound great on the Evos at the expense of being a little too boring (not really, I am just not sure how to say it). A little more SF Evo in the TADs and I am done!!!!!
    That's Magico S series IMO.
    My Systems: http://www.audioshark.org/showthread...481#post158481

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

https://suncoastaudio.com/
    Phone: 941-932-0282
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Suncoast-Au...1105178279194/

Super Moderator

So looking forward....but, even if we agree.....there is always the possibility that we are both delirious.
    Just like misery love company, delirious loves company too. It's not fun alone

NAD C 658 streamer.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    That's Magico S series IMO.
    Uh oh!

Hmmmmmm. S1's in my future?

NAD C 658 streamer.

Behavior Moderator (be nice police!)

Bruce
    Congrats Brother Bruce !!!!!!
    Let us know how they sound.
    Mark

Kharma DB9 Signature
    Pass Labs XP32......incoming
    Pass Labs X350.8
    Esoteric N-05XD
    VPI Avenger with Magnetic Drive
    Manley Chinook Phono Pre
    Ortofon Cadenza Black cartridge
    Kharma Elegance speaker cables
    Kharma Elegance interconnects
    REL Subs

Behavior Moderator (be nice police!)

I am not sure if that's proper English, but these babies are a whole different animal with some glorious tube gear. It struck me again last night as I was listening. This time, the EAR 868 tube preamp was hooked up with the CJ ART amps and my EAR Acute 3 tube cd player/DAC and I am laying there smiling, thinking to myself - What's going on? I was ready to push them out the window a few weeks ago, but now I am enjoying the heck out of them. One thing that is noticeable since listening to Raidho speakers is the sound stage. Raidho is big, huge, deep, wide, tall, high, low, left, right, almost behind you and all over the room but oh so specific. It's just incredible. The TADs sound stage is there in front of me, sort of oval shaped and very pinpoint specific. There is depth and it can be very wide left to right, it does not feel as high or low. It's not wrong, but different. I don't feel like anything is missing with the TADs. Especially with tubes on them, you get a a wonderful naturalness in voices. I am not sure if this makes sense, but tubes bring out the best in my TADs. I will try and update this with more descriptions of what I hear but it can be difficult to put this into words. One thing I would like from the TADs is that slightly more forgiving (read musical) nature that I get from my Sonus Faber Evos. EVERYTHING sound great on the Evos at the expense of being a little too boring (not really, I am just not sure how to say it). A little more SF Evo in the TADs and I am done!!!!!

I will be swapping out the TADs for the Studio2's and put down a few words (mainly for Mark) but the Studio2 sound stage is pretty big. More to follow with the Revels in a few days.
    You better get the Depends back out, you're about to rediscover nirvana
    Mark

Kharma DB9 Signature
    Pass Labs XP32......incoming
    Pass Labs X350.8
    Esoteric N-05XD
    VPI Avenger with Magnetic Drive
    Manley Chinook Phono Pre
    Ortofon Cadenza Black cartridge
    Kharma Elegance speaker cables
    Kharma Elegance interconnects
    REL Subs

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by MDP View Post
    You better get the Depends back out, you're about to rediscover nirvana
    I am trying to hold back an explosion.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Joe, The Tads are great speakers, KEEP THEM !!!!
    Angel

Nakamichi Dragons
    Nakamichi CR-7A
    Nakamichi ZX-9
    The Elite Super Metal Cassettes
    AMG Viella 12 Turntable
    ARC Reference Phono 2SE, Benz LP S
    ARC Reference 10
    ARC Reference 150
    Sonus Faber Amati Futura's
    Isoclean Transformer 3030G, amp direct to wall
    Isoclean, Nirvana, Vahalla

I'm so happy for you Joe!!!!

Whether you keep the TADs or not, it's wonderful to feel like they didn't beat you in your quest for great sound.

Sounds like tubes are what your ears love and even tho you have liked SS, it's the tubes that keep you tapping your toes. Maybe other things too but I'm going to leave it at toes.

Congrats!!!!!!!
    Jock

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters.

---------

House: Naim ND555/2PS, Naim 552, Naim 500, Studer A80/Doshi V3, Magico M2s, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Lumina IC/SC, Shunyata Everest and Omega PCs.

Workshop: Naim ND555/2 PS, VAC Master Pre, VAC Sig 200iQ, Border Patrol pre/power, Avant Garde Duo Mezzo XD, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Shunyata IC/SC, Shunyata Typhon QR/Triton V3/Sigma PCs.

Tubes Rule, Transistors Drool. howz that for a "contribution" to this thread?

I'm like the fat guy who went on a diet yesterday and today is telling everyone today what to eat and not eat.
    Magnepan 20.7 - CJ ART 300s - CJ GATV2 - Meitner MA-1 V2 -Dedicated JRMC + Synology NAS

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by iamhifi View Post
    Joe, The Tads are great speakers, KEEP THEM !!!!
    They are and we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by the professor View Post
    I'm so happy for you Joe!!!!

Whether you keep the TADs or not, it's wonderful to feel like they didn't beat you in your quest for great sound.

Sounds like tubes are what your ears love and even tho you have liked SS, it's the tubes that keep you tapping your toes. Maybe other things too but I'm going to leave it at toes.

Congrats!!!!!!!
    Ha!

Thanks Jock! Too funny. I can find pleasure in anything

Quote Originally Posted by Rayooo View Post
    Tubes Rule, Transistors Drool. howz that for a "contribution" to this thread?

I'm like the fat guy who went on a diet yesterday and today is telling everyone today what to eat and not eat.
    Ray,

Your contributions are priceless. Thank you. But you are right! 100%

NAD C 658 streamer.

Throw a quality Tube Dac on that setup and you are golden!!!

Right now I feel DSD128 is the new Black...Make mine with tubes please....LoL
    NORMAN
    Custom PC with Memory Player Software Suite/ Modded Denon CD transport>Lampi GG1 (and sometimes PACIFIC) DHT tube Dac> Rowen 850W Isolating Transformer/ Rowen SS Preamp and PA1 monoblocs/Lampi Silk power cond. with Phase flipper> Heil AMT KITHARA & Syrinx in parallel hookup. Swiss cables (Reference line) for PC/interconnects and speaker cables. Goldmund Sweetcord PC. FTA Callisto unpowered USB cable. Basic analog: vintage Lenco L78 TT with Rowen mat, Denon MM cart, iFi iPhono2 with 15v Hynes SR3 LPSU. Synology 12 TB NAS. 2nd system:KenWin Bluetooth speaker 3rd system TBI Millemnium amp with Aulos speakers and SB Duo hookup.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by wisnon View Post
    Throw a quality Tube Dac on that setup and you are golden!!!

Right now I feel DSD128 is the new Black...Make mine with tubes please....LoL
    I agree!

NAD C 658 streamer.

You're absolutely correct Joe, that's not proper english! Now lets get to the bottom of what the title really means...
    Doug

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dlb2 View Post
    You're absolutely correct Joe, that's not proper english! Now lets get to the bottom of what the title really means...
    Ha!

We will have to talk about that ..... I am interested in hearing the Raidhos again and the Sound Kaos Wave 40 for the first time. That will be interesting!

NAD C 658 streamer.

That's a lot of tubes: amp, preamp and dac to save your TAD'S. I bet an MSB analog dac would do the same.
    Gryphon Essence stereo amp and preamp/dac Hurricane power cords
    Fyne Audio F1-10, Lumin T2, Moon 260 Transport
    Shunyata Research Everest, Sigma V2 XC,
    Shunyata Research Sigma USB and Ethernet
    Argento Audio speaker cables and interconnects

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by johnthomas View Post
    That's a lot of tubes: amp, preamp and dac to save your TAD'S. I bet an MSB analog dac would do the same.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Audioshark

"We can hear everything we measure, but we can't measure everything we hear. Let your ears be your guide."

Dealer for: Aqua Hi-Fi, Aurender, AudioQuest Cables & Power Products, Berkeley Audio, Block Audio (distributor), Boulder Amplifiers, Bowers & Wilkins (B&W), Bryston, Clarisys Audio Loudspeakers (distributor), Classe’ Audio, Degritter Record Cleaning Machines, Esoteric, Finite Elemente, FirstWatt, Focal Loudspeakers and Headphones, GigaFoil, Harbeth Loudspeakers, Hegel, HiFi Man, Innuos, ISO Acoustics, Keces Power Supplies, Kharma Loudspeakers and Electronics, Kuzma Turntables, Lumin, Luxman, Magico Loudspeakers, MBL Speakers & Electronics, MSB Technologies, MySonicLabs Phono Cartridges, Nordost Cables, Ortofon, Pass Labs, Quadraspire, Rega Turntables and Electronics, Shunyata Research, STAX, Stein Music Products, Stillpoints, Soulution, VAC, Vicoustics, Viva Audio, VPI Industries, WireWorld Cables.

Audioshark

My two cents (and that's worth what you paid for it) - is that its time to move on.

Super Moderator

My two cents (and that's worth what you paid for it) - is that its time to move on.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Quote Originally Posted by johnthomas View Post
    No John,

wait till you hear the Lampi DSD!!! Whoa!!!
    NORMAN
    Custom PC with Memory Player Software Suite/ Modded Denon CD transport>Lampi GG1 (and sometimes PACIFIC) DHT tube Dac> Rowen 850W Isolating Transformer/ Rowen SS Preamp and PA1 monoblocs/Lampi Silk power cond. with Phase flipper> Heil AMT KITHARA & Syrinx in parallel hookup. Swiss cables (Reference line) for PC/interconnects and speaker cables. Goldmund Sweetcord PC. FTA Callisto unpowered USB cable. Basic analog: vintage Lenco L78 TT with Rowen mat, Denon MM cart, iFi iPhono2 with 15v Hynes SR3 LPSU. Synology 12 TB NAS. 2nd system:KenWin Bluetooth speaker 3rd system TBI Millemnium amp with Aulos speakers and SB Duo hookup.

Audioshark

No John,

wait till you hear the Lampi DSD!!! Whoa!!!
    I just wish the owner of Lampi and the company wasn't so disorganized. I've emailed them and nothing.

Lmao !!!!! By Saturday night your gonna have d1's
    And wave40s on order, and looking for someone to take the tads and the evos off you hands !!!
    Steve

TUBES & VINYL
    Is there anything else?

Rega/Ortofon/Viva 300b/KR

Music Reference 2A3

Altec/JBL

Audioshark

Quote Originally Posted by Petro85 View Post
    Lmao !!!!! By Saturday night your gonna have d1's
    And wave40s on order, and looking for someone to take the tads and the evos off you hands !!!
    Steve is vying for title of El Predicto! I wouldn't bet against him.

Super Moderator

Steve is vying for title of El Predicto! I wouldn't bet against him.
    +1

NAD C 658 streamer.

+1
    Lol!!! That was too easy!!
    Steve

TUBES & VINYL
    Is there anything else?

Rega/Ortofon/Viva 300b/KR

Music Reference 2A3

Altec/JBL

Joe has lots of good tube gear to make those wave40's sing. Of course a couple Absolares might be just the ticket!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Doug

Super Moderator

NAD C 658 streamer.

Super Moderator

OMG!!!!!

Something is clearly different tonight. I don't know why or how, but it sounds incredible. The EAR 868 driving the ART monos on my TADs. WTF?!!!! Dammit, I need sleep but can't. I am nuts. Certifiable.

I think some break in is going on. I am a happy man.
    Last edited by joeinid; October 10, 2013 at 07:00 AM.

NAD C 658 streamer.

OMG!!!!!

Something is clearly different tonight. I don't know why or how, but it sounds incredible. The EAR 868 driving the ART monos on my TADs. WTF?!!!! Dammit, I need sleep but can't. I am nuts. Certifiable.
    My two cents is that you have magic right now. If you change anything, speakers, amps, pre's, Dsd, cables AND match things correctly (meaning to your preferences), then you will get more magic. Imho you won't really get more magic or better sound if you change things it will just be different, like you said in your op. It's ok to change things if you happen to like variety (the spice of life), but once you have a magical sounding system which is providing magic for you, then changing anything is just on the quest for something different, not something better. If you understand this and it makes sense to you then it's fun, but to change for something "better" I believe is an illusion.

Super Moderator

Bob

I do understand and know you are 100% correct. I am so looking forward to seeing you again on Saturday. Thank you for all your advice.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Bob

I do understand and know you are 100% correct. I am so looking forward to seeing you again on Saturday. Thank you for all your advice.
    So happy that you are coming back over....can't wait to see you guys and have more FUN, FUN, FUN

Btw, I bet your system sounds INCREDIBLE right now!!!!!

Super Moderator

I really want to hear the Sound Kaos speakers. I have a feeling that they are pretty special. Overall, I am ecstatic. How can I not be?

Quote Originally Posted by Absolare View Post
    So happy that you are coming back over....can't wait to see you guys and have more FUN, FUN, FUN

Btw, I bet your system sounds INCREDIBLE right now!!!!!

NAD C 658 streamer.

So true. Fun is the key!

Quote Originally Posted by Absolare View Post
    My two cents is that you have magic right now. If you change anything, speakers, amps, pre's, Dsd, cables AND match things correctly (meaning to your preferences), then you will get more magic. Imho you won't really get more magic or better sound if you change things it will just be different, like you said in your op. It's ok to change things if you happen to like variety (the spice of life), but once you have a magical sounding system which is providing magic for you, then changing anything is just on the quest for something different, not something better. If you understand this and it makes sense to you then it's fun, but to change for something "better" I believe is an illusion.
    Jock

If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters.

---------

House: Naim ND555/2PS, Naim 552, Naim 500, Studer A80/Doshi V3, Magico M2s, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Lumina IC/SC, Shunyata Everest and Omega PCs.

Workshop: Naim ND555/2 PS, VAC Master Pre, VAC Sig 200iQ, Border Patrol pre/power, Avant Garde Duo Mezzo XD, 2 Magico Q-Sub 15s, Shunyata IC/SC, Shunyata Typhon QR/Triton V3/Sigma PCs.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by the professor View Post
    So true. Fun is the key!
    Amen!

NAD C 658 streamer.

I really want to hear the Sound Kaos speakers. I have a feeling that they are pretty special. Overall, I am ecstatic. How can I not be?
    I plan to listen to them tomorrow in Montreux!
    NORMAN

Super Moderator

I plan to listen to them tomorrow in Montreux!
    As soon as you can, please let me know your feelings, good or bad.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Hey Joe, any sonic difference of ear 868 vs GAT with same amp?
    I tried analog msb dac with my CR-1. Just ok. I think oval soundstage of tad is very accurate. The vertical dispersion on that d3 is intensely wide. The sweet spot expands vertically endlessly when properly setup. I am only 5'6 and just sitting its best sweetspot was a hair high.(Not uncomfortably HIGH LIKE ALL YG SPEAKERS).
    I still feel TAD bass and prat at high and low is more to my liking over Raidho but oh that depth of soundstage is superb. Sadly I absoulutely can not set up any Raidhos wide enuf or far away enuf from rear walls. Lastly have you tried these new tube pres with your dag ss amp?

Nick
    Nick

Main system :TAD CR1 speakers, Viola Labs Symphony amp,Pass XP-20 preamp., MSB Discrete DAC with twin power supplies and V2 Renderer module, Gigafoil V4 inline ethernet filter with uptone LPS-1 power supply with Ghent audio Gotham 2.1mm to 2.5mm cable and AG diamond ethernet cable, Sonicorbitor Roon Audiophile 6 TB network server-player , MG Audio Design Planus III jumpers & speaker cables, Zitron Cobra power cords, Shunyata Hydra AV, and acoustic zen absolute copper IC,. Room treatment ASC tower traps, Vicoustic absorber premium cinema wall and ceiling panels, and MSR acoustic trifusser side wall panel

Super Moderator

Hi Nick,

Yes there is a difference between the 868 and GAT. I think the increase in sound quality can be attributed to the ART amps breaking in more. I can not declare ultimate differences between the 868 and GAT yet. Right now, if I had to choose, it would be the GAT but the 868 is holding up very well. It's a great preamp. I agree with you on the Raidho vs TAD differences and appreciate you confirming the sound stage issues. It's not bad on the TAD, just more "compact" if you will. A lot more compact. I am the same height as you, but I lay in bed in front of my speakers so my listening height is perfect. I could still use a -1 treble contour on occasion, on some recordings but it's nowhere near like it was before.

As far as using these tube preamps on the Dag amp, I never had a chance to try them. I think they would be fine because the output impedances are very low, under 100 in the case of the GAT. I forget the 868 output impedance. I'll look it up and let you know. The EAR 868 has balanced outs, the GAT does not.

Quote Originally Posted by veindoc View Post
    Hey Joe, any sonic difference of ear 868 vs GAT with same amp?
    I tried analog msb dac with my CR-1. Just ok. I think oval soundstage of tad is very accurate. The vertical dispersion on that d3 is intensely wide. The sweet spot expands vertically endlessly when properly setup. I am only 5'6 and just sitting its best sweetspot was a hair high.(Not uncomfortably HIGH LIKE ALL YG SPEAKERS).
    I still feel TAD bass and prat at high and low is more to my liking over Raidho but oh that depth of soundstage is superb. Sadly I absoulutely can not set up any Raidhos wide enuf or far away enuf from rear walls. Lastly have you tried these new tube pres with your dag ss amp?

Nick
    Last edited by joeinid; October 10, 2013 at 05:09 PM.

NAD C 658 streamer.

Joe, thank you for sharing your TAD journey with us. You've had quite a roller coaster ride with the TADs. I'm glad to hear they are on the upswing with the CJ and Ear gear. Slap some vinyl on and I think you could be in audio nirvana!

Allen

Super Moderator

You are most welcome. I think you are oh so correct about the TT and vinly. One thing I have NEVER complained about is fatigue. Theses TADs never fatigue, ever. That says a lot about the tweeter. It really is amazing and personal preference comes into play here. My TADs have never sounded better and actually are pretty amazing. You know that and I think the Ref Ones will be even better. You are in for a treat.

Quote Originally Posted by socfan12 View Post
    Joe, thank you for sharing your TAD journey with us. You've had quite a roller coaster ride with the TADs. I'm glad to hear they are on the upswing with the CJ and Ear gear. Slap some vinyl on and I think you could be in audio nirvana!

NAD C 658 streamer.

I cannot wait, Joe!

Allen

Super Moderator

Last night I hooked up the EAR preamp to my Dartzel amp on the TADs. Wow! The Dart preamp seems more laid back compared to many preamps. The EAR pre and the Dart amp is a great combo. So far the Dagostino preamp on the Dart amp was, I think, the best combo for SS. Three dimensional and just the right balance of sweet and solid. The EAR pre makes the Dart come more alive with great separation and a more upfront sound. The EAR 868 is still breaking in but it's really good, I mean really, really good. It's a great value for sure.

NAD C 658 streamer.

It's nice to have options!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Doug

AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Have tubes saved my TADs ? ...