Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 1321
    Super Moderator

Re: Ansuz Cables & Accessories

Welcome to the forum, thank you for joining.
    Fleetwood Deville by Oswald Mills Audio, Vienna Acoustics Haydn Jubilee, Wharfedale Linton w/ stands, Klipsch RB-75, Klipsch RP-160M.

Job INTegrated. Luxman L-595aSE

NAD C 658 streamer.

First Watt SIT-3, Job 250 Monos, NuForce STA200, AkitikA GT-102 amp, ASL Wave monos, Dennis Had 45 monos. Absolute Audio Labs PCF 25 amp (improved First Watt F7 super clone)

Topping D90, RME Audio ADI-2 DAC FS, ModWright Ultimate Sony XA-5400ES.

Burmester 948, McIntosh MCLK12, Kimber Kable, Siltech, Cardas, Avanti Audio cables.

Quote Originally Posted by deafenears View Post
    Question for Mainz8 owners, do you fill in your spare slots of Sparkz's?

Welcome to Audioshark.

Which model of Ansuz Mainz8 do you have?
    Borresen Acoustics Loudspeakers, Borresen Model 01 Compact monitor loudspeakers with Ansuz Darkz T2s Supreme resonance control, Audio Video Manufaktur GmbH (AVM) Inspiration amplifier & streamer, Innuos Zen MKII music server, Ansuz Acoustics cables & accessories. Please visit my system thread hosted on Audioshark for more details. Disclosure: The author is materially connected to Ansuz, Aavik & Borresen Acoustics via friendship with an owner.

Question for Mainz8 owners, do you fill in your spare slots of Sparkz's?
    I don't think anyone would NOT like to, but personally I find that I need to prioritize, and maybe more so with Ansuz stuff than anything else. The Mainz8's are priced very attractive where I would rather try to reach for the next level (ie C2 instead of A2) instead of putting my money in extra Sparkz, but that's me.
    Speakers: Kroma Thais. Amplifier: Ypsilon Phaethon. Digital: LampizatOr Baltic 3, Lumin U1 Mini. Analog: MoFi Ultradeck, PS Audio Stellar Phono.
    Other: Audio-Technica ART9XI, Ansuz, Vertere, Sablon Audio USB/Ethernet/DC, Paul Hynes, IsoAcoustic, UpTone EtherREGEN.

I agree on this. I have one sparktz as excess, so have this put in. But will also rather save up for next level Mainz8 instead.

Sendt fra min G8441 med Tapatalk
    Buch

"If there's no music up in heaven, then what's it for?" (Arcade Fire)

Some photos of new Ansuz Accessories from the Munich 2019 show.

Borresen Acoustics Loudspeakers, Borresen Model 01 Compact monitor loudspeakers with Ansuz Darkz T2s Supreme resonance control, Audio Video Manufaktur GmbH (AVM) Inspiration amplifier & streamer, Innuos Zen MKII music server, Ansuz Acoustics cables & accessories. Please visit my system thread hosted on Audioshark for more details. Disclosure: The author is materially connected to Ansuz, Aavik & Borresen Acoustics via friendship with an owner.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_1282001 View Post
    Welcome to Audioshark.

Which model of Ansuz Mainz8 do you have?
    Thanks. I have both the D for main system and X-TC for headphone/desktop set up.

Quote Originally Posted by VoicesInMyHead View Post
    I don't think anyone would NOT like to, but personally I find that I need to prioritize, and maybe more so with Ansuz stuff than anything else. The Mainz8's are priced very attractive where I would rather try to reach for the next level (ie C2 instead of A2) instead of putting my money in extra Sparkz, but that's me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buch73 View Post
    I agree on this. I have one sparktz as excess, so have this put in. But will also rather save up for next level Mainz8 instead.
    Right. Unfortunately, I prefer the shape of the older versions (rather than the x2s) as it allows me to place it sitting so the sockets are facing upwards or the unit vertically so the sockets are facing horizontally, hidden away in the corner.

Thanks. I have both the D for main system and X-TC for headphone/desktop set up.

Right. Unfortunately, I prefer the shape of the older versions (rather than the x2s) as it allows me to place it sitting so the sockets are facing upwards or the unit vertically so the sockets are facing horizontally, hidden away in the corner.
    Personally I don't use any of the sparkz. I would rather upgrade to the Mainz to the next model. Going to the Supreme could be very expensive for me from the D-TC and I haven't heard the pricing on that puppy. Then personally again I think the Mainz A2 would be a pretty big step up from the D8.
    George

Aavik U300 - Borresen 03 with optional Supreme D-TC feet - Naim unitiserve 2tb - Ansuz DTC digital cable with power box - Ansuz Mainz8 D-TC with 1 Ansuz Supreme D-TC and 1 Ceramic V2 power cords - Ansuz Ceramic V2 speaker cables - Ansus X Ethernet - pARTicular Novus full suspension rack.

Positioning on the front with sockets facing upwards!?! You need to buy into the marketing and buzzwords from Ansuz and start treating your gorgeous power distributor with some respect and love... Also, it's alot of money for power, it takes time to get used to the idea, but the Mainz8 is really the heart of your system. It will make your other components show what they are capable of. I regret settling for the C2 myself as I'm now longing for a D2, but you always need to draw the line somewhere.

Positioning on the front with sockets facing upwards!?! You need to buy into the marketing and buzzwords from Ansuz and start treating your gorgeous power distributor with some respect and love... Also, it's alot of money for power, it takes time to get used to the idea, but the Mainz8 is really the heart of your system. It will make your other components show what they are capable of. I regret settling for the C2 myself as I'm now longing for a D2, but you always need to draw the line somewhere.
    How true!! After hearing the Supreme power bar and demoing the power cable I went for the power cable. I too have to draw the line somewhere. I still think about the power bar. Damn I hate when that happens.
    George

Aavik U300 - Borresen 03 with optional Supreme D-TC feet - Naim unitiserve 2tb - Ansuz DTC digital cable with power box - Ansuz Mainz8 D-TC with 1 Ansuz Supreme D-TC and 1 Ceramic V2 power cords - Ansuz Ceramic V2 speaker cables - Ansus X Ethernet - pARTicular Novus full suspension rack.

I'll even go a step further. The power cord from the wall to the mainz is next in importance followed by the pc to your pre or integrated. Last would amps and sources.
    George

I'm selling a DTC PC and a DTC Mainz8 on Audiogon. Prices are lower than tor the corresponding D2 versions.
    I also have one DTC USB and three DTC Digitalz's to sell.
    Everything is 9 or 10. New leather bags for the cables.

My LFD amp has been sold but I have an LFD DAC left and it's better than anything else at that price.
    Bud<br>

AAVIK: S-280 Streamer, D-280 DAC, I-280 Integrated Amplifier]
    NAIM: Atom HE Headphone Amp, Superlumina Speaker Cables, Power Cables
    HARBETH: 30.2 40th Anniversary Speakers
    FOCAL:: Utopia Headphones
    ANSUZ: C2 Power Cable, A2 Power Distributor, D2 Ethernet Cables, D2 PowerSwitch, D2 Interconnect
    NORDOST: Heimdall 2 Ethernet and Power Cables
    QUADRASPIRE: SVT Equipment Stand
    SKYLAN: Speaker Stands
    UPTONE:Linear Power Supply
    DANACABLE:: Headphone cables

Quote Originally Posted by octadyndude View Post
    Then personally again I think the Mainz A2 would be a pretty big step up from the D8.
    Here's a table made up based both on information from this thread and via an e-mail exchange with Ansuz support. Hopefully helpful to future travellers:

X 1 Sparkz
    X-TC 1 Sparkz 4 Sparkz TC
    A 6 Sparkz
    D 6 Sparkz 12 Sparkz TC
    A2 8 Sparkz TC+
    C2 6 Sparkz TC+ 2 Sparkz D-TC
    D2 9 Sparkz D-TC
    D-TC 48 Sparkz TC+ 9 Sparkz D-TC+ Resonance Control

Don't know about the supreme though heh.

Yeah. Both are hidden away, especially from a little 3 year old who's curious and thinks he can tweak my gear to make it sound better.

The boxy shape of the X-TC and the older Mainz8s fits perfectly for my use case and budget. Like you say, need to draw the line somewhere, and I'd rather spend that kind of $$$ on better transducers - Vivid Giyas, Børresens, etc.

Hi and welcome to the forum! For me they do no good at all as they kill the dynamics in my system. Actually they have the same effect at my dealer setup. I tried at several occasions and effect has been constant negative thru upgrades. Today I run Mainz8DTC.

Mike
    Main system: Aavik Acoustics U-300, TechDAS AF V Premium + Kuzma 4P11" Gemstone/Kondo silver + Ortofon Diamond, Naim streamer SSD + TAD DA-1000 DAC, Sonus Faber Stradivari 35 Anniversary, full cable loom Ansuz Acoustics, D on signal side, Mainz DTC/D2 + Mainz8 D-TC power distributor. All individual equipment and cables rest on Ansuz Acoustics Darkz DTC. Dedicated mains supply (Audience Conductor) with Klangmodule fuse system and Furutech receptacles. Other systems: Collection of Sonus Faber classics (Franco S design), tube gear and transistor designs, CD-transports and players, turntables and collection of cables

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeoo View Post
    Hi and welcome to the forum! For me they do no good at all as they kill the dynamics in my system. Actually they have the same effect at my dealer setup. I tried at several occasions and effect has been constant negative thru upgrades. Today I run Mainz8DTC.
    Thanks! That is interesting. Especially given that the Sparkz's are in the Mainz8s and yet dynamics aren't killed with them all plugged into the Mainz8 D-TC? Or perhaps that's the advancements in the Sparkz TC+/D-TC+. That is with everything plugged into the Mainz8DTC right? Or do you only have your source components plugged into that with the amp(s) plugged directly into the wall?

Hello Guys,

I own a Mainz8-D and a newer Mainz8 D2.

I’ve always (please see my earlier posts) recommended moderation in the use of additional Sparkz. While the manufacturer may recommend otherwise i.e. the more the merrier, my experience has been similar to Mikeoo.

After lots of experimenting across different system variations I’ve owned I found the best place for additional Sparkz – especially the Sparkz TC – was at the wall socket (assuming you have a double socket) or first port on the distribution unit, the one closest to the power inlet, though less effective than the former (IMHO).

If you are running dedicated power lines to your system, which I highly recommend if you can, then another awesome location for Sparkz TC is at the main switchboard, assuming there is a mains socket there. Further, if your music server is in a different location or on a different power circuit to your main system then placing a Sparkz TC in a parallel wall socket feeding the server, WiFi device, router etc. is also recommended in my experience.

I do agree with others that it is best to upgrade the Mainz8 unit rather than invest in lots of Sparkz in an attempt to upgrade a lower quality level Mainz8.

There are pics online of the internals of the D-TC, here's pics for the D:

Attached Images Attached Images

Hello Guys,

I own a Mainz8-D and a newer Mainz8 D2.

I’ve always (please see my earlier posts) recommended moderation in the use of additional Sparkz. While the manufacturer may recommend otherwise i.e. the more the merrier, my experience has been similar to Mikeoo.

After lots of experimenting across different system variations I’ve owned I found the best place for additional Sparkz – especially the Sparkz TC – was at the wall socket (assuming you have a double socket) or first port on the distribution unit, the one closest to the power inlet, though less effective than the former (IMHO).

If you are running dedicated power lines to your system, which I highly recommend if you can, then another awesome location for Sparkz TC is at the main switchboard, assuming there is a mains socket there. Further, if your music server is in a different location or on a different power circuit to your main system then placing a Sparkz TC in a parallel wall socket feeding the server, WiFi device, router etc. is also recommended in my experience.

I do agree with others that it is best to upgrade the Mainz8 unit rather than invest in lots of Sparkz in an attempt to upgrade a lower quality level Mainz8.
    That’s interesting. When I asked Michael and Lars the same question I was told to upgrade to the D2 from the C2 (obviously). But if I didn’t to put both in the Mainz. I asked about the outlet and both said mainz is better. I have a C2 with 2 External TCs which I got for 75% off so it was a no risk situation. Right now I have both plugged into the Mainz C2. I might do like you and try a few different scenarios. Can always go back if needed.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, internal pictures of the Mainz X-TC:

Quote Originally Posted by jnelson2000 View Post
    That’s interesting. When I asked Michael and Lars the same question I was told to upgrade to the D2 from the C2 (obviously). But if I didn’t to put both in the Mainz. I asked about the outlet and both said mainz is better. I have a C2 with 2 External TCs which I got for 75% off so it was a no risk situation. Right now I have both plugged into the Mainz C2. I might do like you and try a few different scenarios. Can always go back if needed.

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

Thanks for sharing that.

Nothing beats trying these things for yourself (in your own system) and arriving at your own conclusions. I don’t agree with Lars and Michael on everything. The bottom line is the Mainz8 is already internally fitted with a multitude of Sparkz harmonizer / Tesla Coil technology. Sparkz has the ‘potential’ to be effective anywhere in the same main group electrical circuit. This obviously includes the wall socket serving your system where pins are connected in parallel and even further downstream if accessible.

Thanks! That is interesting. Especially given that the Sparkz's are in the Mainz8s and yet dynamics aren't killed with them all plugged into the Mainz8 D-TC? Or perhaps that's the advancements in the Sparkz TC+/D-TC+. That is with everything plugged into the Mainz8DTC right? Or do you only have your source components plugged into that with the amp(s) plugged directly into the wall?
    Hi, only the Mainz8DTC is plugged to the wall so all equipment (3 units) are hooked to the Mainz box. I also have a dedicated line from the fuse box to the system.

Mike
    Main system: Aavik Acoustics U-300, TechDAS AF V Premium + Kuzma 4P11" Gemstone/Kondo silver + Ortofon Diamond, Naim streamer SSD + TAD DA-1000 DAC, Sonus Faber Stradivari 35 Anniversary, full cable loom Ansuz Acoustics, D on signal side, Mainz DTC/D2 + Mainz8 D-TC power distributor. All individual equipment and cables rest on Ansuz Acoustics Darkz DTC. Dedicated mains supply (Audience Conductor) with Klangmodule fuse system and Furutech receptacles. Other systems: Collection of Sonus Faber classics (Franco S design), tube gear and transistor designs, CD-transports and players, turntables and collection of cables

Another new product from Ansuz Acoustics, spotted at the HI-END 2019 Munich show.

Appears to be a combination of a LAN Switch with a power box for Ansuz D2/DTC/DTC-Supreme cables.

Pricing circa $2k Euro.

Photo credit: MY-HiEND, High End Audio Online Magazine

I just upgraded my Linksys switch to a Cisco that supports both RJ-45 Ethernet and SFT fiber. I changed because my new Lumin X1 supports both and I wanted to go fiber. The new Cisco switch provided a big improvement in sound stage and depth and going fiber provides better SQ especially in the bass and it also provides a new level of silence.
    Bud<br>

ANSUZ: C2 Power Cable, A2 Power Distributor, D2 Ethernet Cables, D2 PowerSwitch, D2 Interconnect

Quote Originally Posted by Leatherneck View Post
    I just upgraded my Linksys switch to a Cisco that supports both RJ-45 Ethernet and SFT fiber. I changed because my new Lumin X1 supports both and I wanted to go fiber. The new Cisco switch provided a big improvement in sound stage and depth and going fiber provides better SQ especially in the bass and it also provides a new level of silence.
    What Cisco model did you go with? The 2960s?

Another new product from Ansuz Acoustics, spotted at the HI-END 2019 Munich show.

Appears to be a combination of a LAN Switch with a power box for Ansuz D2/DTC/DTC-Supreme cables.

Pricing circa $2k Euro.

Good to see Ansuz is entering the game - after my realization that everything matters, it just makes sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Source Analog: Kuzma Stabi R w/4point 11 arm | Kuzma 50 Cartridge
    Source Digital: Aurender N10 | Brinkmann Nyquist MK II
    Amplification: Dan D’Agostino Momentum HD and M400’s | Boulder 508
    Speakers: Wilson Alexias
    Cabling: Nordost Leif, Norse, V2 and Odin
    Power and Isolation: Audio-Ultra Home & Room Power Foundation Performance Package with StromTank S1000 | HRS

What Cisco model did you go with? The 2960s?

SG11224NA It was recommended by a lead tech from Lumin.
    Bud<br>

Quote Originally Posted by Leatherneck View Post
    SG11224NA It was recommended by a lead tech from Lumin.
    How is the power supply in that model? Quiet, loud? Can you hear the fans?

How is the power supply in that model? Quiet, loud? Can you hear the fans?

I don't hear a thing. I didn't even think that it might have a fan. It's the model that Lumin recommends to use with the Lumin X1 that supports both copper and fiber.

$143 on Amazon.
    Bud<br>

Hmmm

I wonder if that built power box would be different than my original power box for my Digital cable for better/worse or the same?

Pricing circa $2k Euro.

George

Spotted at the Munich 2019 show are four new levels of Darkz Ti composite resonance control devices.

By one account i've heard, but not myself tried, the 2nd level in the range surpasses the existing D.TC product.

Photo: 4 new Darkz devices, C2T, D2T, T2, T2S
    Confirmed - all according to Frits @ Ansuz.

/ Marcus, www.perfect-sense.se
    PERFECT SENSE
    www.perfect-sense.se

Showroom in Stockholm, Sweden | info@perfect-sense.se | 08 518 368 00 | Follow us on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Sense View Post
    Confirmed - all according to Frits @ Ansuz.

/ Marcus, www.perfect-sense.se

Many thanks for that Marcus. I've found the D.TC level of the Darkz to be superb. The mind just boggles at the possibility of further advances in performance...

Hmmm

I wonder if that built power box would be different than my original power box for my Digital cable for better/worse or the same?
    I wonder about the switch as I wonder about the Ansuz Ethernet cables. Are they just overpriced knockoffs or is there something that makes them special and worth the price.
    Bud<br>

Hey Bud I have the X ethernet cable. It helped but nothing earth shattering. I too wonder about the switch. It would depend of I can get an in home of that device. I too use a cisco switch but it is home unit that you can get for $35-50. I think it only has cisco's name on it and not designed or made by them. They cost me nothing because where I had worked they were throwing them out.
    George

Hey Bud I have the X ethernet cable. It helped but nothing earth shattering. I too wonder about the switch. It would depend of I can get an in home of that device. I too use a cisco switch but it is home unit that you can get for $35-50. I think it only has cisco's name on it and not designed or made by them. They cost me nothing because where I had worked they were throwing them out.
    The Cisco I bought was recommended by Lumin's lead tech. It supports both copper and fiber Ethernet cables. I wanted to take advantage of Lumin's X1 support of fiber.
    The cable I bought is the basis for at lest one after market switch selling for several times the $143 I paid for mine on Amazon.
    I hear a big difference over my Linksys and I expect you would hear an improvement too.
    Bud<br>

Hmmm

I would like to know as well - is that equivalent to the existing D-TC powerbox but with additional network switching capabilities?

Has anyone used a main line noise analyzer/meter to see what changes the Mainz power distributor/box has made when plugged in?

I hope to find out for myself with an in home demo.
    George

Has anyone used a main line noise analyzer/meter to see what changes the Mainz power distributor/box has made when plugged in?
    Nope I just used my ears.
    George

Nope I just used my ears.
    With the background noise floor dropping all I can say is I heard things in the music I never heard before. And that was with music I was real familiar with.
    George

I bought a Mainz D8 power distributor. The free corners of the upper lid can wobble. They are not strongly attached to the body. They are maybe 1mm above the body. Is this normal? I guess the u-Profile is only attached to the body by the 4 screws under the seals of the feet and the upper part of the u-Profile (lid) is not attached to the body at all? Or should the 4 screws under the feet also tighten the upper lid? I do not want any loose screws in my power distributor, could be fatal. The 4 seals under the feet are intact.
    And I guess this can make the upper lid of the U-shaped shell vibrate, which is not good for the sound? Thanks
    Dirk

Found another foto on the web, that shows a gap:

Hello Diasoft,

I own this distributor and yes my unit also has a small gap between the lid and the body. I assume this to be purposed by design, possibly to ensure that sound waves hitting the external shell don't find their way or are somewhat isolated to the electrical circuits inside the casing.

I've not noticed any vibration of the outer U-section shell. Have you? Its quite solid but can move a bit when pressure is applied.

When you watch my video you can hear the toc sound, when I hit on top. The black upper lid an the grey body with the sockets inside collide. They are not attached to each other.

When I mentioned not noticing vibration to the outer shell I mean't when its in ordinary use - rather than when you tap it. If you tap it yes the two sections collide. Did you buy your unit new or get it second hand?

I bought it used, but from a professional second hand dealer. I am allready in contact with him. I will try to contact ansuz on monday. But here are dozens of Mainz power Distributor users on the Forum. Should be easy to determine whether this is normal or not.

I haven't had that model for about 2 years now but I sent a message (and link to your video) to a friend who I think still has his. I'll let you know when he answers. I'll ask my local dealer if he has any of that model left from trade ins too.
    George

Quote Originally Posted by Diasoft View Post
    I bought it used, but from a professional second hand dealer. I am allready in contact with him. I will try to contact ansuz on monday. But here are dozens of Mainz power Distributor users on the Forum. Should be easy to determine whether this is normal or not.
    Yeah, this seems normal here as well. Only the bottom is held in with the 4 screws and the module itself just slides right into the U-shape chassis.

Yeah, this seems normal here as well. Only the bottom is held in with the 4 screws and the module itself just slides right into the U-shape chassis.
    +1. I don't think there is any issue here but for the avoidance of doubt the OP can always take the product to an authorised Ansuz dealer and ask them to inspect.

I haven't had that model for about 2 years now but I sent a message (and link to your video) to a friend who I think still has his. I'll let you know when he answers. I'll ask my local dealer if he has any of that model left from trade ins too.
    My friend just got back to me and this is what he wrote
    Yes, still have the Mainz D8 and it's all fine. No loose corners or anything like that. The OP might have dropped it or something wrong with the shipping of it
    George

The problem is solved, there is none. Ansuz wrote:"The wooden cabinet on our Mainz8 Diamond is only attached to the steelchassis in the bottom through the four Darkz Feet grounding points. So, it'sonly intended that there’s a small gap between the back panel and the top ofthe cabinet. All vibrations are lead directly into the grounding Points"
    After all it is an academic question, the new casing is different.
    Thank you everyone for your help,
    Dirk

-
    Gauder Akustik RC 7 Mk2 Diamond / HGPFuga ST / Infinity 9.2i / Infinity 9a
    Vitus Audio SIA-025 Mk2+Vitus SS-025 / ASR Emitter II HD Akku / Cambridge EdgeA+W
    Vitus Audio SCD-025 Mk2 / Oppo 105 tuned by Gert Volk Audio / Simon Yorke S9 /Amazon1 + SME V
    Omtec Antares Phono Pre
    Magnan, Göbel, Acoustic Zen + Aural Symphonics Cable
    Shun Mook Diamond Resonators, Stillpoints Ultra SS
    Ansuz Mainz 8D, Mainz A

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
AudioShark - The Best High End Audio Discussion forum.

AudioShark forum is a leading forum site for High End Audio Discussion, Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater System Discussion, Best Home Stereo System Discussion, Home Theater Installation Discussion etc.

The AudioShark forum was created for sharing the passion of high-end Audio. We have Audiophiles from all over the world participating and sharing their knowledge. From novice to experts, you will find a friendly environment for discussing about High End Audio, Stereo System, Home Theater System, Home Stereo System, Home Theater Installation, Amplifiers, Speakers, Subwoofers, Integrated System, Acoustic treatments & Digital Room Corrections and many more.

At AudioShark, we also have incorporated an exciting Marketplace where members can peruse terrific buys on used gear, as well as meet dealers and discuss the purchase of new gear.

We are as crazy about this hobby as you are! So come on in and join us! Audioshark.org the Friendliest Audio Forum!

Industry Participation Disclosure : The owner and administrator of Audioshark is the owner of Suncoast Audio LLC in Sarasota Florida. Suncoast Audio has a full brick and mortar presence in Sarasota with several great show rooms with many world class brands. More information can be found at http://www.suncoastaudio.com

Audioshark is a community of like minded individuals. Audioshark welcomes participation from all manufacturers and owners of all brands and products. It is our belief that online forums provide a community of like minded audiophiles and music lovers to encourage the growth of this wonderful hobby.

Sincerely,
The Audioshark.org Team

Ansuz Cables &amp; Accessories