Ansuz Cables & Accessories - Page 97
Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.
Page 97 of 99 FirstFirst ... 47 87 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ansuz Cables & Accessories

Hi all,
    luckily I received a mainz8 dtc to test from a dealer by courier.
    is it normal that there seem to be moving things sound like balls inside the the Mainz? Or is there something broken? The outer box looked ok when unboxing. Than I took the Mainz out and realized the sound of moving balls when I lifted it carefully. Unfortunately in Europe the shop / dealer already closed.
    any comments is the sound of rolling / moving balls when carrying the mainz8 dtc normal?
    thanks
    ollie
    Ollie

linn Klimax 500 Solos, Odeon 28/3, cec 2 tln, Aqvox se, Melco 1 z 2s, Linn Klimax dsm Katalyst, mainz8 d2, Mainz dtc, Furutech rhodium ncs, all interconnects digital and analog diamond version 1, all Mainz ceramic / diamond v1

Post Thanks / Like

And thanks for all your helpful swift comments on my question above
    Ollie

linn Klimax 500 Solos, Odeon 28/3, cec 2 tln, Aqvox se, Melco 1 z 2s, Linn Klimax dsm Katalyst, mainz8 d2, Mainz dtc, Furutech rhodium ncs, all interconnects digital and analog diamond version 1, all Mainz ceramic / diamond v1

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie67 View Post
    Hi all,
    is it normal that there seem to be moving things sound like balls inside the the Mainz? Or is there something broken? The outer box looked ok when unboxing. Than I took the Mainz out and realized the sound of moving balls when I lifted it carefully. Unfortunately in Europe the shop / dealer already closed.
    any comments is the sound of rolling / moving balls when carrying the mainz8 dtc normal?
    thanks
    ollie
    No it isn't normal. But there are ceramic bearings in the unit used for de-coupling.
    George

Aavik U300 - Borresen 03 with optional D-TC Supreme feet - Naim unitiserve 2tb - Ansuz DTC digital cable with power box - Ansuz Mainz8 D-TC with 1 Ansuz Supreme D-TC and 1 Ceramic V2 power cords - Ansuz Ceramic V2 speaker cables - Ansus X Ethernet - pARTicular Novus full suspension rack.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all,
    thanks
    ollie
    Hi Ollie,

It sounds to me as if one or more of those ceramic ball bearings inside the unit may have dislodged and is now rolling around inside. Does not sound quite right to me. Hope this helps...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Dear all,
    thanks for your helpful comments.
    meanwhile spoke to the dealer. Ansuz will organize a pickup and send me a new one.
    best ollie
    Ollie

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone experiences with focal utopia speakers? I read some reviews of the scala evo, sounded interesting.... seems that they remarkably improved ...although I guess everyone here has raidhos��
    maybe i will audition them in near future
    Ollie

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone experiences with focal utopia speakers? I read some reviews of the scala evo, sounded interesting.... seems that they remarkably improved ...although I guess everyone here has raidhos��
    maybe i will audition them in near future
    I'm not familiar with the Utopia's but to me the Sopra's are great. The Utopia's could be a world better - I just don't know because I never heard them. Personally I prefer the Raidho D series over the the Sopra's. But that's just me. The one thing Focal's have over Raidho is Dynamics. I have ordered Borresen 03's to overcome that.
    George

Aavik U300 - Borresen 03 with optional D-TC Supreme feet - Naim unitiserve 2tb - Ansuz DTC digital cable with power box - Ansuz Mainz8 D-TC with 1 Ansuz Supreme D-TC and 1 Ceramic V2 power cords - Ansuz Ceramic V2 speaker cables - Ansus X Ethernet - pARTicular Novus full suspension rack.

Post Thanks / Like

Recently I replaced a Ansuz Signals X with a A2. This was a noticeable upgrade. When the A2 was on order I had a Pom on loan. To be honest I like the X series Signals over the Pom series.
    Pre amp: Ocatve Phono Module Power amps: Octave MRE130 Turntable: SAC Girati Grande. Tonearm: Dynavector 507mkII Cartridge: Dynavector Te Kaitora Rua Streamer: Aurender A10 Power Distributor: Anzus Mains D8 Speakers: Raidho X-3 Speaker Cables: AudioQuest Rocket 88 XLR Interlink: Ansuz A2, XLR Interlink: Purist Audio Design - Venustas Phono interlink: Cammino Serie 1.0 - PH 1.0s Power cables: Anzus Mains Ceramic, two Pom, Aluminium, X series Audio Rack: Solid Steel H6

Post Thanks / Like

Hello,
    now new mainz8 dtc arrived and is burning in��������
    its such an improvement to my system...
    i wonder whether it would make sense to buy an extra dtc power box, although no d2 or dtc interconnects so far.
    has anyone experiences with the effect of just adding the plain power box? It seems it contains lots of sparkz....
    thanks for your comments
    best ollie
    Ollie

Post Thanks / Like

Do you still have your Mainz8 d2 Ollie?

If so, connect that to the Mainz8 DTC and see if you can hear difference.

Many positive comments online from people who have tried this.

Page 97 of 99 FirstFirst ... 47 87 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 LastLast